#2 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 March 2016 - 06:34 PM, said:

***Reported***
Dearest admin
We have a infection of slander to the forums safety which you have explained many times.

If you don't sanction this sort of posting behaviour the troll calling others troll will continue.

I suggest bonk this one on the head and Ban anonymousey and make an example of whats NOT trollerated

Regards
Rex / always been disease free

If you seroiusly considered this forum was where you contracted a virus you would be sick on the head to be logging in.

You don't post anything of relevance to acc topics so many wonder why at all, and what your intent is on this forum as you only infect it with your slander and accusations with NO proof.

As you 're clearly one of the tagteam with all your attacks and stalking of Alan Thomas' life (Thats all your content on this forum is Posted Image ), No wonder netsafe,SIS and NZ terrorist watch is watching you and what you do rather than act on your empty complaints...:lol:/> :ph34r:/>

#3 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

It is against the forum rules to re post offensive material you post that I report to the admin so I place the "report to admin" for transparency..

SIMPLE :wacko:/>

#4 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 March 2016 - 06:34 PM, said:

<snip>

2/ Please note that apparently as one of the first 20 home victims of this type of cyber attack downunder - at this time I still do not know how I was infected & the only webzone where I was being abused was within this forum ie other sites never had any other problems disclosed etc Most significantly there was NO money demanded from me when my former hardrive was corrupted and this forum is the only one where I am known as a beneficiary etc ie this virus was purely malicious & not seeking riches etc

<snip>

Hmmm, has anonymousey visited a certain banned members websites? This might help explain the unfortunate incident that happened to her computer.

#5 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:54 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 13 March 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

Hmmm, has anonymousey visited a certain banned members websites? This might help explain the unfortunate incident that happened to her computer.

Netcoachnz.. That is assuming there was any infection of the computer at all... :D/>

IMHO This thread is more of the tagteams trolling behaviour..

#6 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:13 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 March 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

Your retort does not change the fact that you did NOT write your offensive material under your own moniker Rex ...therefore I have transparently identified for admin and other agencies that you are accountable for these/your words &or various perversions :rolleyes:/>

BTW I have no problem if you wish to report to admin any of my comments for any alleged *rule breaches* Rex :angry:/> FYI the article was posted in regards to clear criminal activity issues &or I have most likely also discussed some of these risks with the former adminowner previously!

Yes I did actually as I signed off my insertion with "Rex / always been disease free":wacko:/>
Do you not cross out words of other members on their posts so they are not readable.. ie: Anonymousey Yes you do hypocrite MANY times so get ready to shoulder audit costs
What a DUMB comment that was, you're really scratching the bottom of the useless troll list now..

#7 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 March 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

Gosh a golly Rex :lol:/>

FYI I may sometimes modify the original material within another persons comments

= Plead guilty = hypocrite :wacko:/>

View Postanonymousey, on 13 March 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

I have identified your hijacking here

pitiful as its a troll thread

You slipped it in without the header giving away your actual intent to slander the forms safety.Posted Image

#8 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:45 PM

View PostWeak troll, on 13 March 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

hhhmmmm the word was *modify* Rex... this is because original audit tags remain available to the authorities and of course for any readers to verify if they wish Rex :wacko:/>

Aside from potential legal responsibilities , another goal is that ACC courtcases & expenses to members with printing threads is the main reason that I may call out such trolling activities Rex :rolleyes:/> plus there will also be forum records available to the PTBs where I have transparently demonstrated numerous troll tricks when discussing the risks of the editing & quoting features etc These postings may be before your time joining up though Rex :unsure:/>

ps I have also previously discussed many of these post modification issues with specific explanations eg reducing fonts to reduce bandwidth usage &or wasted archive storage!

Take your meds troll the forum has a record of all modified data.

You're not very good at intimidation.

#9 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:27 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 13 March 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

Cheers Rex B)/>

ps I was referring to responsibilities & risks of courtcases where material from this forum is being utilised by ACC or members without authentication! As you agree the adminowner has a record of all modified data .... so imho this is good to know & be affirmed by you too ... because he/she has previously stated they will cooperate with legal needs :)/>

You are s t r e t c h i n g what I say and what the administration words were too I believe..

I know the forum will / would comply with the legal authorities NOT just "needs". I imagine a court order strictly stating what//, would be appropriate.

#10 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 14 March 2016 - 08:29 PM, said:

:wacko:/>

Yep the admin obviously will comply with the authorities..

I guess the very last one says you MIGHT get a look at archives.

lets see how you get on..:P/> If you fail let me know exactly what your after by date and I'll search my data base..B)/>

#11 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:50 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 14 March 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

TY for your offer Rex ... but unless you are suggesting your personal *data base* will contain all the modified and deleted material from this forum when it was originally uploaded &or subsequently edited, per date, I do not see any point in wasting our valuable time Rex?

I'll consider the modifed/ screenshot edits as well..:ph34r:/>

#12 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 17 March 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

It appears that you are now privately saying or suggesting to other members elsewhere ... that you think I may have been visited a "... blog allegedly owned and published by a blogger called Dxxx Nxxx, and not ACCforum.nz nor ACCfocus.org" netcoachnz?

<snip>

Netcoachnz has not suggested anything like this. The comments made on the other website that you quote is totally inaccurate and deliberately misleading. The admin of that website has told a deliberate LIE, which calls into question the ethics and integrity of that admin and domain name holder.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users