• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dangerous ACC Sensitive Claims Counsellor Beware of this Rotorua therapist

#61 User is offline   next2normal 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:51 PM

View PostCorrupt Motive, on 21 March 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

Hmmmm......Rt Hon Dr Collier shows up again huh, Wonder if he still fears for his well being.....a guilty conscience is something he hasn't got so I guess not. He'll likely grab his dodgy questionable fortune and go back to the grey dingy home country....or back track via Canada and become a retired dental technician

well John Collier he now a winz doctor too, to do assessment of people on invalids benefits
i am waiting to see him, and after reading what he been upto in the past,why even bother even talking to this guy
had bull assesment before from acc hatchet bonus doctors
they are a new breed of sexual offender
so winz got him now ,so they must love his work

#62 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

How is it that you are trying to link John Collier to being a new breed of sex offender?

He is a psychologist or psychiatrist or something isn't he?

#63 User is offline   MontyP 

• PipPip

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 March 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:

it seems that you are forgetting this site has nothing to do with New Zealand laws.
This means that if you want any recourse from what anyone says about you you will need to deal with them directly and not try and place liability, culpability or incitement on anyone else. By the way how on earth could have admin been responsible for incitement anyway?

Please let us know how would we get any recourse from what anyone says and to deal with them directly?

View PostMINI, on 22 March 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

Thomas

Your last statement is untrue. You just needed to go thru the yank courts. not hard, just a bit costly. Got it in writing from your old mate your provider, so don't try and lie and muddy the waters. You are asll as vulnerable as the other, even the admins and owners and personal members, lying (naming and defaming) threatening. Youa re all criminally accountable.

Mini
So who are the admins, owners and personal members, whom we must stop, yet top professionals are unable to shut down?

#64 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:50 AM

Monty

You are the one that bought this up from a year ago, so go do some of your own research.

How has this anything to do with a dangerous ACC Sensitive Claims counsellor.??

Mini

#65 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:58 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 22 March 2016 - 05:12 PM, said:

One assumes you include yourself as a member within that prose of accusations there mini ?
It is a question of you .

DavidPosted Image

David Butler

I will speak for myself when I have too!!

Mini

#66 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:16 AM

View PostREX, on 22 March 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

How about proving that you have that in writing MINI because

If you don't we will know you're fulla shite and nothing but a LIAR. ===>>>> (Like I KNOW you are)

Easy to blank your Private details and UPLOAD

Rex

Now where has that Rex got too, In the same place as David Butler eh? Not mentioning David Butler that is named in here. They both appeared to have scarppered to save their rotting hides.

Mini

#67 User is offline   MontyP 

• PipPip

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

View PostMINI, on 17 November 2017 - 07:50 AM, said:

Monty

You are the one that bought this up from a year ago, so go do some of your own research.

So sorry I didn't know you owned this site. I was told this was a group to help ACC claimants. How may i do my own research as you say when I was directed to this site and besides, have only limited cellular coverage and hardly any data? That is why I'm asking, or is that against your rules? If so is there another forum where I should seek assistance?

#68 User is offline   MontyP 

• PipPip

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

The forum information states I am not able to post a new topic. Is nobody going to help us?

View PostMontyP, on 16 November 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

Please let us know how would we get any recourse from what anyone says and to deal with them directly?

So who are the admins, owners and personal members, whom we must stop, yet top professionals are unable to shut down?

#69 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

View PostMontyP, on 19 November 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

The forum information states I am not able to post a new topic. Is nobody going to help us?

Monty

Really interesting question as it turns out. When you find out the answer please let us all know.

In the meantime it might help if you could give us your problems with ACC so that we may be able to help you,.

Now we know one is I/A or lump Sum. Any others?

Mini

#70 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:55 AM

View PostMontyP, on 19 November 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

You are a member so you can post your own thread whereby you might be able to post your question to find whatever information you need from those of us who are willing to be helpful.

Press the forum button at the top left-hand side, Go to "new topic" and look around until you can find something that says start new topic

#71 User is offline   MontyP 

• PipPip

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 November 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

You are a member so you can post your own thread whereby you might be able to post your question to find whatever information you need from those of us who are willing to be helpful.

Press the forum button at the top left-hand side, Go to "new topic" and look around until you can find something that says start new topic

Hi, thank you for your reply. At the top of this and other threads, a dialogue box states."You cannot start a new topic".

Are you the site owner or admin? If so could you suggest possible solutions?

Thanks agin.

#72 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

View PostMontyP, on 19 November 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

So sorry I didn't know you owned this site. I was told this was a group to help ACC claimants. How may i do my own research as you say when I was directed to this site and besides, have only limited cellular coverage and hardly any data? That is why I'm asking, or is that against your rules? If so is there another forum where I should seek assistance?

Monty

I have asked you what assistance you need and have had no reply AND I have already given you information on how to get mental caused by physical and the steps you have to take.

There is more than me on here. Don't you find it strange how the others don't give you any assistance and yet Alan Thomas swears black and black that is what the forum is for.

Have you got what you need now?

Mini

#73 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

View PostMontyP, on 21 November 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

Hi, thank you for your reply. At the top of this and other threads, a dialogue box states."You cannot start a new topic".

Are you the site owner or admin? If so could you suggest possible solutions?

Thanks agin.

No I am not the site owner or admin and have never carried out any administrative activities either..
I can only make suggestions as an ordinary fellow member.

I know that if you are not logged in you cannot start a new topic but as you are able to make comments probably you are logged in. That means you must be looking in the wrong place or have not set something up properly.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users