ACCforum: Privacy Request: ACC45 Screenshot Documents and Contacts - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Privacy Request: ACC45 Screenshot Documents and Contacts Privacy Requests ACC 45 Screen shot

#1 User is offline   silvertuatara 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:02 PM

I am emailing to see if anybody else has been able to secure similar personal information that I attach to this post. This information was supplied to me in answer to a query I had about information being deleted from this particular claim. The screenshot was offered/emailed by an ACC staff member without the need for me to ask under the Privacy Act when they responded to my request for information about the information that had been deleted of my claim.

You will note that the Documents and Contacts screen shots provide a level of personal information that has been received and or forwarded in chronological order.

The pages will be printable as the number of pages are indexed to the bottom right of the screen, which should mean that this information could easily be made ready for a claimants request under the Privacy Act 1993 or the Health Information Privacy Act 1994.

Please note the Display Sub-Case Documents and Display Removed Documents tabs which can be ticked to display all documents. The Display Removed Documents TAB suggests that Documents can be removed and then returned at the will of the ACC Staff member handling the claim. It also possibly is how EOS printouts can be sent to ACC claimants with information withheld. There are several tabs to the right of the documents screen that are out of view.

In the last request for my full personal information I specifically asked for this level of information since the dates that my IMA and IMRA were received by ACC are not shown on the EOS screens supplied to me by ACC, so I have no record of when my IMA and IMRA's were received by ACC, or whether they were returned to the assessor to taylor the interventions that ACC desired. The IM Assessor omitted my advice of a new accident from both of his reports even though I had advised him of the accidents and additional symptoms in both assessments, which I have audio recorded. ACC have not supplied me within this information, so I am interested to see if anyone else has received access to this level of information under a privacy act request.

If you have received similar screen shots or pages which do not seem like they belong to EOS, and may be party level perhaps the administrators could ask for copies of such screen shots so a collection of screens can be documented to try and piece together over time what is party level and what is EOS. Just a thought. Any advice as to whether you have received similar screen shots, or have received your full personal information either in printed or disc form that contains information in the same format as my attachment would be appreciated. Cheers ST.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   silvertuatara 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:03 PM

View PostAurora, on 18 December 2015 - 08:38 PM, said:

Those are informative screenshots!

I have ones showing the front pages of my claim file and then all the tabs on the top showing complaints, medical certificates, etc ......

Then interesting screen shots of injuries different to the Schedule of Injuries provided by WPI

The disks have summaries something like this in each section ...... but on paper not as screen shots

It would be awesome to see if your information format is similar to the this attachment. I am going to put a request on FYI on how one is able to gain access to the information as formatted in my first ACC45 Screen shot attachments, because if the Display Sub-Case Documents and the Display Removed Documents tabs were ticked then I am sure that you would be getting a more appreciative/realistic display of what has been received and gone out.

It would be great to see the format of your "I have ones showing the front pages of my claim file and then all the tabs on the top showing complaints, medical certificates, etc ...…"

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users