ACCforum: Slater's 'journalist' protection fails - ACCforum

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Slater's 'journalist' protection fails That man nottingham he's in everthing.

#21 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:11 PM

http://thestandard.o...e-from-giltrap/

#22 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 December 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

What do you think I could do about all the bad behaviour on this site?
What truth has ever been posted about me?

I certainly have no control over the site!.... = BULL S..T

The actions of Kenneth Miller certainly closed down or control anyone ever had on this site by any site member when the intrusion orchestrated by him caused the lockout......= BULL S..T

I have no admin controls whatsoever so why do you keep on claiming I do? What is the evidence that you rely upon to even make that suggestion?..... =BULL S..T

Posted Image LIAR ACCFORUM FRAUDSTER CON-ARTIST

#23 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:13 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 06 December 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

What do you think I could do about all the bad behaviour on this site?
What truth has ever been posted about me?
I certainly have no control over the site!
The actions of Kenneth Miller certainly closed down or control anyone ever had on this site by any site member when the intrusion orchestrated by him caused the lockout.
I have no admin controls whatsoever so why do you keep on claiming I do? What is the evidence that you rely upon to even make that suggestion?

Seems like you are the only one Alan Thomas that can get Admin to do anything.

Although you wrote a couple of days ago that there has been no admin for years so pray tell us how it is that you can manipulate the forum system to take anything you want down?

These items in this thread are important to what has been happening to us for years now, and when it is all put together neatly and factually it is legally fit for prosecution. That is a fact. Some may not be needed eventually but not the majority.

If you are not affected keep your nose out of it. As they say where has the forums 'freedom of speak done?'

Mini

#24 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

View PostMINI, on 06 December 2015 - 01:13 PM, said:

Seems like you are the only one Alan Thomas that can get Admin to do anything.

Although you wrote a couple of days ago that there has been no admin for years so pray tell us how it is that you can manipulate the forum system to take anything you want down?

These items in this thread are important to what has been happening to us for years now, and when it is all put together neatly and factually it is legally fit for prosecution. That is a fact. Some may not be needed eventually but not the majority.

If you are not affected keep your nose out of it. As they say where has the forums 'freedom of speak done?'

Mini

I guess when you were starting to get unhappy about what the admin/robot was make certain decisions on "with ROBOT insite", and when you and the abusers started your campaign to rubbish this fine forum and its members, I guess the software robot grew a brain and started a new app to redirect your manipulation of truth to the "Tagteam's bushet recycle bin."

You have to remember the robot would have read all your decade+ abuse of the members and so probably considers you TRASH. :lol:

View PostMINI, on 06 December 2015 - 01:13 PM, said:

Mini

Are you still trying to manipulate a freedom of speech in this forum to suit your stories trash... :rolleyes:
Do you ONLY want to hear from the dribblers in support of you...

Everyone who's a member is/was affected by how you and the tag team have been writing your STORIES WITH NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT.

In fact I consider it has been a HUGE disruption to the genuinely injured Acc claimant seeking real help online and access to factual information to progress their own cases for rehabilitation.

#25 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:32 PM

View PostREX, on 06 December 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

I guess when you were starting to get unhappy about what the admin/robot was make certain decisions on "with ROBOT insite", and when you and the abusers started your campaign to rubbish this fine forum and its members, I guess the software robot grew a brain and started a new app to redirect your manipulation of truth to the "Tagteam's bushet recycle bin."

You have to remember the robot would have read all your decade+ abuse of the members and so probably considers you TRASH. :lol:/>

Are you still trying to manipulate a freedom of speech in this forum to suit your stories trash... :rolleyes:/>
Do you ONLY want to hear from the dribblers in support of you...

Everyone who's a member is/was affected by how you and the tag team have been writing your STORIES WITH NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT.

In fact I consider it has been a HUGE disruption to the genuinely injured Acc claimant seeking real help online and access to factual information to progress their own cases for rehabilitation.

Rex

Unlike when I joined, there was only one forum about ACC issues. now there are more reputable sites for people with problems to go. This one is stuffed. Thank the Lf lot for that and their helpers off here of course.

This one is finished. Although is still making sure their is samo samo going around again. BUT when we have to defend ourselves, those of us affected by the dirty dealings will defend ourselves by doing same-o same-o all over again. Just to make sure the truth is forth coming.

Read more carefully my answers have had evidence in support, ask your mate Thomas, he knows where it is. I wouldn't count on him knowing how much weight it carries in a court of law though, cause it appears he is not too bright in that area.

Cheers
Mini

#26 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:51 PM

View PostMINI, on 06 December 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

Rex

Unlike when I joined, there was only one forum about ACC issues. now there are more reputable sites for people with problems to go. This one is stuffed. Thank the Lf lot for that and their helpers off here of course.

This one is finished. Although is still making sure their is samo samo going around again. BUT when we have to defend ourselves, those of us affected by the dirty dealings will defend ourselves by doing same-o same-o all over again. Just to make sure the truth is forth coming.

Read more carefully my answers have had evidence in support, ask your mate Thomas, he knows where it is. I wouldn't count on him knowing how much weight it carries in a court of law though, cause it appears he is not too bright in that area.

Cheers
Mini

Rex

<Snip>

Cheers
Mini

I'm rather glad you are clearly of the opinion shared and confirmed. I'm sure that will make it easier for the owner of this site to only have to prove your intent and harm/loss you have caused.

Just because the administration of this forum does NOT answer your every whim to do as asked/ or to remove someones posts doesn't mean the site should be fingered by you to be of low reputable status. You have a lot to prove your big mouth there.

Where is one shred of evidence to prove association of LF with Mr Thomas.

Just because you want people to associate them it doesn't prove anything saying the same ole same ole statements void of evidence to support.

You only started your unsupported attempt to associate Lf, Mr Thomas, David after you where shown/proven by posted emails to have association with the accusers of possible intent of harm the ACC. (Running scared they call this)

I can repost reference to your prior association off forum with the accusers in which on going discussion about Mr Thomas and content discussion within shared emails speak of; limiting posts to "protect yourselves" until it all blows over = Appearing to be a CRIMINAL ACT for playing along with withholding information in an official police investigation into a serious alleged matter of intent to harm/kill.

WHO has a lack of lawful integrity towards JUSTICE ! :o NOT THIS SITE... B)

Rex

<SNIP>
I wouldn't count on him knowing how much weight it carries in a court of law though, cause it appears he is not too bright in that area.

Cheers
Mini

I guess it was an act where you knew what you were doing. :blink:

#27 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

View PostREX, on 06 December 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

I'm rather glad you are clearly of the opinion shared and confirmed. I'm sure that will make it easier for the owner of this site to only have to prove your intent and harm/loss you have caused.

Rex
You have that back to front, I can prove that they all lie and they have made dreadful criminal mistakes in their b/g's, and it is I that has been harmed and have lost reputation because of their lies. Easy as. why do you think the attack me. You are on the Thomas campsite, so of course everything he does is right and everything I do is wrong. Court will sort out who is what and what is who!! Like Whetu and H8ACC for instance. Someone or two is really in the S.....t here whether you want to believe it or not, I don't care, BUT I will keep your cheap words straight.

Just because the administration of this forum does NOT answer your every whim to do as asked/ or to remove someones posts doesn't mean the site should be fingered by you to be of low reputable status. You have a lot to prove your big mouth there.

Rex
Where have I said that AW was of low reputable status. Never have and never would. If it is his desire to dismiss my lawyers request for assistance, then he will just have to take what comes from doing that. It is a fact of law, he is/was responsible. Criminal or civil makes no difference to me. My prove is secure and has been complete for a number of years. Your rumblings here are only round and round the garden again, so I keep those reading your rubbish straight with the truth.

Where is one shred of evidence to prove association of LF with Mr Thomas.

Rex
Fact is I do not have to give you one shred of my evidence at this or maybe not any time. But ask AW he would have seen some of it when he received the documentation via my lawyer to the American provider of services for this ACCforum.

Just because you want people to associate them it doesn't prove anything saying the same ole same ole statements void of evidence to support.

Rex
As above

You only started your unsupported attempt to associate Lf, Mr Thomas, David after you where shown/proven by posted emails to have association with the accusers of possible intent of harm the ACC. (Running scared they call this)

Rex
I started my defence against the writings of LF, ACCforum, via Netcoachnz, David Butler, Nottingham, whetu, Rex and H8ACC_2013 in 2013 as suggested by the police that I left it to see if it went away by itself. It didn't so I hired a lawyer as soon as riff raff by other names and some apparently from other sites came on to Accforum. It was set up to come to attention when Alan Thomas returned from house arrest for his latest tangle with the police and Judge. No e-mails that I have seen have every mention me in any way connected to the TPB. Not running scared anwhere. I am still at the same place that has been photographed and named and liess of ACC fraudster as well. Naming and defaming me. And threatening me. I have a letter from the ACC saying I have never defrauded them in any way, in all my dealings with them. Do you know of anyone else with such a high reputation recommendation as that?? Don't talk rubbish when you not so reputable friends have b/grounds that would not come up to my scrutiny or reputation level.

I can repost reference to your prior association off forum with the accusers in which on going discussion about Mr Thomas and content discussion within shared emails speak of; limiting posts to "protect yourselves" until it all blows over = Appearing to be a CRIMINAL ACT for playing along with withholding information in an official police investigation into a serious alleged matter of intent to harm/kill.

Rex
Do it then, I really do not care what you do, you are stuffed if you are dog, and you know it. Why did the police not have me in as witness if what you say is true and if it is true and would have helped Thomas at the time, why didn't you do it then? Running scared?? Because you too close to the major witness at the time maybe? Don't forget to put the date on and don't change anything like you usually do. Who was withholding information. My god you could have maybe got him off altogether. Some friend you turned out to be!!! With you guys for friends, who needs enemies eh dog??

WHO has a lack of lawful integrity towards JUSTICE ! :o/> NOT THIS SITE...

Rex
Obviously I have lots of lawful integrity towards Justice as I have the letter from the ACC. This site is a vehicle to help fight for our rights to ACC entitlements and therefore Justice and this site doesn't have such a letter of integrity does it? So stop making stupid statements.

I guess it was an act where you knew what you were doing. :blink:/>

:P

#28 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

There's plenty of background information about the now known as "District Court Judge" Gary Harrison , who has written this decision scattered about on
http://www.accforum.org that may be of interest to some in cyberland and in the real world.

May we reasonably suggest you use keywords in the top right hand search box on this forum to find it and decide for yourselves.

View PostBrucey, on 05 December 2015 - 03:43 PM, said:

#29 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

Blog danger from court ruling
December 7th, 2015 at 12:00 pm by David Farrar

http://www.kiwiblog....urt_ruling.html

Pete George has blogged:

Tonight I was served with a court order notice instructing me to “take down or disable material from the blog Your NZ that mentions or identified [person’s name] or [company name], or any of it’s associated companies directly or indirectly” and “introduce a full time moderator systems so that no comment that is harmful to said person is placed on the blog “Your NZ”.

#30 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

Take note of the dates in the legislation of the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 and note the date of the said "decision" of District Court Judge Gary Harrison.

What specific Act is the decision been made under?

Is it the Harassment Act?

Or is it The Harmful Digital Communications Act?

Or a completely different Act altogether?

We have only seen a small portion of the said decision so remain non committal in forming an opinion on this matter.

Reprint as at 27 November 2015
Coat of Arms of New Zealand
Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015
Public Act

2015 No 63
Date of assent

2 July 2015

Commencement

see section 2

http://www.legislati...hole.html#whole

The Parliament of New Zealand enacts as follows:

1 Title

This Act is the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015.
2 Commencement

(1)

Sections 22 to 25 and Part 2 come into force on the day after the date on which this Act receives the Royal assent.

(2)

The rest of this Act comes into force on the earlier of—
(a)

a date appointed by the Governor-General by Order in Council; and
(B)/>

2 years after the date on which this Act receives the Royal assent.

(3)

One or more Orders in Council may be made under subsection (2) appointing different dates for different provisions.

Section 2(2): sections 3, 4, 5, and 6 brought into force, on 27 November 2015, by the Harmful Digital Communications Act Commencement Order 2015 (LI 2015/248).

#31 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

basically, some of the Harmful Digital Communications is in place

the rest WONT go through until 2017.....

it is known in political circles that the person who breached ALL ACC CLAIMANTS PRIVACY......

has used another blogger as a legal advisor....! ! ! (evidence within the court document...)

seems like one has to pay out on the person they shamed and defamed....as ordered by the court....

#32 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:23 PM

and this!!!

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11557240

#33 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 December 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

basically, some of the Harmful Digital Communications is in place

the rest WONT go through until 2017.....

it is known in political circles that the person who breached ALL ACC CLAIMANTS PRIVACY......

has used another blogger as a legal advisor....! ! ! (evidence within the court document...)

seems like one has to pay out on the person they shamed and defamed....as ordered by the court....

NTV

One would need a good payout for all the time they have to take to get any action taken.

I gather the (evidence within the court document) is going to be available to us when need be or ?? Would be nice if it was.

mini

#34 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:36 AM

now its all starting to emerge

certain bloggers can dish it out but they cant take it

and the 2 worst bullies in nz, one "protected" by his political alliances is up to bad behaviour again....

seems like one was able to twist the arm of a judge without actually having the evidence, and still continues to taunt online? (better put IMHO of course)...

seems like deja vue for those of us who were harassed, named and threatened....

and it will be interesting how tight the political alliances are now that Collins is back in...

no matter, the bigger they are, the harder they fall....

#35 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:45 PM

oopsey

seems like duping a judge, when the ACT isnt yet in place is a no no

best not to piss of the judiciary really...

http://yournz.org/20.../#comment-66767

#36 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:28 AM

http://thestandard.o...d-his-pet-pest/

read, who the author of the affidavit is, that was falsely represented "misinterpretation" to the Judge

the YOU be the Judge on whether it constitutes ongoing harassment...

#37 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:38 AM

http://yournz.org/

#38 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:46 AM

Nicky Hager has released the Chapter of Dirty Politics discussing the Judith Collins / Cam Slater (WhaleOil) relationship

https://dirtypolitic...h-4-extract.pdf

#39 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:40 PM

when Cameron Slater received the Spreadsheet,,

it was in its entirety

so he and his cohorts had access TO ALL INJURED /DISABLED / VULNERABLE CLAIMANTS PERSONAL INFORMATION....

so while he tried to downplay what information was on the spreadsheet....he is lying....

all our personal information was on there....

and having been the subject of an "extensive inquiry" by a former 2 IC at the privacy commission Mike Flahive..

the WHOLE INQUIRY , and i mean the whole inquiry turned out to be to a phone call...telling me to F*** OFF......

Professional? Appropriate? Private? Issues resolved? Moving forward?....I think not!

its about time the complaints against him were taken seriously......

#40 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:27 PM

Ignorance of Law is no excuse is there under Law?

Where to next?

Some need to be made very accountable.

Who's first in the line of sitting ducks?

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users