ACCforum: Legal Judgement confirming ACC right to reject Alan Thomas advocacy - ACCforum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Legal Judgement confirming ACC right to reject Alan Thomas advocacy confirmation ACC decision & right to refuse Thomas

#1 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2418
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:53 PM

,
0

#2 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:59 PM

anonymousy

my worry is that having read rhis information previously regarding alan Thomas and taking it itnto consideration that it was avaialable re TBP,how is it that anyone wouldn't not/could not have made a proper apraisel of alan Thomas 's charater with these and other court action re his fraud of ACC and his own writings in here and extentsive writings re Mrs p k e and suicidal member, they would not have correctly come to the conclusion that ACC had to bann him from there offices and not allow him to take case for claimants.

This is not thought up argy bargy. This is legal documentation of his character. Therefore it is not heresay. And seeing as ir is dated long before Thomas writings in his own Declination of caim claiming other crazy people have further ruined his international reputation is as load of codswollop.

Thank you for bringing this truthful legal papers to hand
where they can be used.

Mini
2

#3 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:35 AM

Thanks for this background information Anonymousey.....

very, very, important....to some.....

a huge thank you... xx
0

#4 User is offline   unit1of2 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 869
  • Joined: 20-March 12

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:11 AM

All I can see is the same 'Dredged up Crap, ONLY it's CHERRY PICKED to continue the same bull nonsense, by a bulk of the same members'... and for what exactly??? HAVE YOU all got absolutely NOTHING ELSE to do.. ?? for ALL THESE YEARS your all repeating yourselves and going OVER AND OVER and OVER like dam broken records!!

WHY CAN'T YOU BAN THE DAM SUBJECT FROM EVER BEING SPOKEN OR DREDGED UP, AND GIVE OTHER MEMBERS AND THE PUBLIC A BREAK, AND A FRESH CHANCE OF USING THE FORUM FOR IT'S PURPOSE....!?
1

#5 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:03 AM

View Postunit1of2, on 28 August 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

All I can see is the same 'Dredged up Crap, ONLY it's CHERRY PICKED to continue the same bull nonsense, by a bulk of the same members'... and for what exactly??? HAVE YOU all got absolutely NOTHING ELSE to do.. ?? for ALL THESE YEARS your all repeating yourselves and going OVER AND OVER and OVER like dam broken records!!

WHY CAN'T YOU BAN THE DAM SUBJECT FROM EVER BEING SPOKEN OR DREDGED UP, AND GIVE OTHER MEMBERS AND THE PUBLIC A BREAK, AND A FRESH CHANCE OF USING THE FORUM FOR IT'S PURPOSE....!?


It is about an IMPORTANT part of the process that ACC Claimants MUST navigate their way thru in pursuit of obtaining their legal rights to dealing with ACC and the claimants issues
ACC whilst they make what is known as 'only'' as an Administrative decision re dealing with the likes of Thomas have never made publicly available , A list of ones they will not recognize as an advocate that claimants are/can be aware of thus the claimant is led into a battle at the very start of what may be something that may well / would roll thru normally without much fuss,
When a claimant ''UNKNOWINGLY'' elects to use one whom acc will not recognize are ,they are as the data in this thread clearly shows,immediately set into a full on confrontation with ACC at the very first step of any dealing re there claims if the advocate they chose is not recognized by he ACC.
The reasons ACC do not publicly advise claimants re advocates acc do not recognize is something that creates a lot of issue and thus if ACC wont advise claimants then this is and must be the place for that information to be shown for ALL Claimants benefit and KNOWLEDGE..

#Unit2 -Surely knowledge such as in here re Non recognized advocates is one of the many reasons this forum IS here.
Why should information like this re ACC and there what is a cowardly approach. and of no benefit to claimants rehab at all, in regards to acc dealing with ones they dont want in the system Not be here?.

How the acc administer their decisions re advocates and the Unknowingly actions by some ACC staff and definitely KNOWINGLY by others in ACC , that happens along the way underneath the radar /or with the radar just turned off ,carried out by ACC is another subject for debate as well.

DavidPosted Image
1

#6 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:18 AM

Unit 1 of 2

were you issued with death threats???

threatened to have your head smashed in???

all because you joined this "fine forum"...and were getting on about your business...minding your own business,

then you were not only attacked online, these threats continued???

I have NO INTEREST IN THE TBP, never have, yet got dragged into it through mistaken identity
another claimant cos they stuck up for themselves...and her stuff was slathered all over the net???

so this info is highly valuable for evidential threshold of those who have been abused

there is another forum, clean, no nasty stuff, with much of the same info on it there as here....

your choice to be here....and read the stuff you are talking about

same as its my choice to gather evidence to make sure that more vulnerable injured people are NOT subjected to death threats....

Am on your side Unit 1 of 2.......have worked my butt off to figure out what the hell is happening...and this all now makes sense...

if the forum is pulled down, you still have the option of joining another site....and will still get the assistance you need

xx
0

#7 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:49 PM

View Postunit1of2, on 28 August 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

All I can see is the same 'Dredged up Crap, ONLY it's CHERRY PICKED to continue the same bull nonsense, by a bulk of the same members'... and for what exactly??? HAVE YOU all got absolutely NOTHING ELSE to do.. ?? for ALL THESE YEARS your all repeating yourselves and going OVER AND OVER and OVER like dam broken records!!

WHY CAN'T YOU BAN THE DAM SUBJECT FROM EVER BEING SPOKEN OR DREDGED UP, AND GIVE OTHER MEMBERS AND THE PUBLIC A BREAK, AND A FRESH CHANCE OF USING THE FORUM FOR IT'S PURPOSE....!?


It was never meant to be covered up. It was meant to be dredged up. But for all I care it can be banned.

I have all I need. And I will keep busy on any dam thing I like without having to kow tow to the likes of 'one-off' hooters In here.

Look on and other thread close to this one if you need to know the end

Mini
0

#8 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 445
  • Joined: 03-February 07

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

Hey all Darrell here. Acc did exactly the same thing to me as well. I told them i was not going to undergo anymore assessments back in 2003, 2006 because i was not receiving the independence allownace. They should not be allowed to force anyone to go & see there quacks. My advice ask for all the assessors first & then go through the list of who you don't want to see. You should be allowed to choose who see. Only the advocates are the ones who should be contacting the ACC on your behalf.
Regards.
DARRELL PEARCE
0

#9 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 445
  • Joined: 03-February 07

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

Hey all Darrell here. Acc did exactly the same thing to me as well. I told them i was not going to undergo anymore assessments back in 2003, 2006 because i was not receiving the independence allownace. They should not be allowed to force anyone to go & see there quacks. My advice ask for all the assessors first & then go through the list of who you don't want to see. You should be allowed to choose who see. Only the advocates are the ones who should be contacting the ACC on your behalf.
Regards.
DARRELL PEARCE
1

#10 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

View Postdarrellpearce, on 29 August 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

Hey all Darrell here. Acc did exactly the same thing to me as well. I told them i was not going to undergo anymore assessments back in 2003, 2006 because i was not receiving the independence allownace. They should not be allowed to force anyone to go & see there quacks. My advice ask for all the assessors first & then go through the list of who you don't want to see. You should be allowed to choose who see. Only the advocates are the ones who should be contacting the ACC on your behalf.
Regards.
DARRELL PEARCE


You can ask who you want to see Daryll it is fact and is done often. Actually was just talking of getting my own xrays to case manager the other day. Of course I would have to have a dr cert or pay for it myself, which sounds reasonable.

Mini
0

#11 User is offline   unit1of2 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 869
  • Joined: 20-March 12

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 28 August 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

Unit 1 of 2

were you issued with death threats???

threatened to have your head smashed in???

all because you joined this "fine forum"...and were getting on about your business...minding your own business,

then you were not only attacked online, these threats continued???

I have NO INTEREST IN THE TBP, never have, yet got dragged into it through mistaken identity
another claimant cos they stuck up for themselves...and her stuff was slathered all over the net???

so this info is highly valuable for evidential threshold of those who have been abused

there is another forum, clean, no nasty stuff, with much of the same info on it there as here....

your choice to be here....and read the stuff you are talking about

same as its my choice to gather evidence to make sure that more vulnerable injured people are NOT subjected to death threats....

Am on your side Unit 1 of 2.......have worked my butt off to figure out what the hell is happening...and this all now makes sense...

if the forum is pulled down, you still have the option of joining another site....and will still get the assistance you need

xx



I have watched this forum since near it's inception, I know nothing of all your guys business, just your personal banters and threats etc between those familiar to yourself or others. Because you all have made it so dam obvious on line and public.
I had come here originally for 'help', a friendly ear, and thinking I was with folk with similar issues. Sadly I must have been wrong! Why, well it's because I found as time went on it was all about a handful of idiots with nothing to do but 'vent, abuse, slander etc against one or two others in here'... And that's been about the totality of it. SICK

HAVE YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANT'ED YET???? no... BECAUSE YOUR ALL STILL DOING THE SAME SHIT, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, SINCE APPROX 2004!!!!! For the sake of 'SANITY'... GIVE IT A DAM BREAK.... as your all coming across as a brick load short, for ALL OF YOUR REPETITIVENESS.....

AND FOR THE RECORD.... Yes a certain idiot did have a go at some nasty shyte, DO I LOOK WORRIED...!!!! I do have friends in places, eg: in 'computer forensic's contracted to 'you know where''...

Why don't you take your issues with this chap else where and let the forum continue as it should, instead of 'doing the Stalking, Abusing, Harassment type behaviour', clearly erupts on a repetitive cyclic fashion.... Other members have asked that you all decease and desist and yet you all just carry on like crazed plonkers with nothing else to do.... and it's been HOW MANY GAWD DAM YEARS!!! and you all have gotten NO WHERE FAST... NO WHERE AT ALL.... Dah


HOLY SHYTE...... Unbelieveable!! Unbelieveable..! In fact some of you I feel need to address your issues with some 'help'... as you've become incest with the business of and about AT to such a point 'it's sick'....and your obsession is quite worrying....seriously






3

#12 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

View Postunit1of2, on 30 August 2015 - 11:02 PM, said:

I have watched this forum since near it's inception, I know nothing of all your guys business, just your personal banters and threats etc between those familiar to yourself or others. Because you all have made it so dam obvious on line and public.
I had come here originally for 'help', a friendly ear, and thinking I was with folk with similar issues. Sadly I must have been wrong! Why, well it's because I found as time went on it was all about a handful of idiots with nothing to do but 'vent, abuse, slander etc against one or two others in here'... And that's been about the totality of it. SICK

HAVE YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANT'ED YET???? no... BECAUSE YOUR ALL STILL DOING THE SAME SHIT, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, SINCE APPROX 2004!!!!! For the sake of 'SANITY'... GIVE IT A DAM BREAK.... as your all coming across as a brick load short, for ALL OF YOUR REPETITIVENESS.....

AND FOR THE RECORD.... Yes a certain idiot did have a go at some nasty shyte, DO I LOOK WORRIED...!!!! I do have friends in places, eg: in 'computer forensic's contracted to 'you know where''...

Why don't you take your issues with this chap else where and let the forum continue as it should, instead of 'doing the Stalking, Abusing, Harassment type behaviour', clearly erupts on a repetitive cyclic fashion.... Other members have asked that you all decease and desist and yet you all just carry on like crazed plonkers with nothing else to do.... and it's been HOW MANY GAWD DAM YEARS!!! and you all have gotten NO WHERE FAST... NO WHERE AT ALL.... Dah


HOLY SHYTE...... Unbelieveable!! Unbelieveable..! In fact some of you I feel need to address your issues with some 'help'... as you've become incest with the business of and about AT to such a point 'it's sick'....and your obsession is quite worrying....seriously








No You are wrong. The obsession is not with Alan Thomas. My obsession is with getting my good name back to where it was when I joined this criminal ridden Accforum.

if you are not worried about you personal information being splashed about by others that would do you harm and defame you, well I feel sorry for you. I am very sorry that these people were allowed in this forum at any time to be part of it. BUT they admit "freedom of speech" is uppermost in the nature of this forum. This being so does not automatically allow lies to be part of "freedom of speech".

Why would you want to join something that does not even concern you.

Is your name (your real name) plastered over on Laudafinem with lies about you in it. I don't think so, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I have a right to get the lies about my name taken down from this and other sites, that will return me to my reputation I had when I joined this bog hole.

People who have no understanding of my right to be engaging in doing this, are very mean and selfish. It is not them being harassed is it, it is the people who have be named and defamed, it is those of us that have been threatened by bully boys.

I have received the majority of my ACC entitlements while using this site and the beautiful people who where here, long ago and a couple who still are. In fact I have only one I have not been successful with, but has still a chance of happening. We will see.

Mini
0

#13 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:21 PM

View PostMINI, on 31 August 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

No You are wrong. The obsession is not with Alan Thomas.

<snip>

Mini


This has to Mini's Tui moment

Yeah Right!
2

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users