• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

help on what to do about being on acc for 9 years

#21 User is offline   justin16 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

View PostBLURB, on 17 June 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Re: "I have been having acupuncture for over 20 yrs from a former Orthopaedic surgeon( in China and qualified in acupuncture as well), and never experienced a reaction like that."

Is acupuncture just a short term fix or does one need regular sessions of being used as a pin cushion in order for it to be effective?

#22 User is offline   justin16 

• Pip

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

hay dont get me wrong acupunture was great at the start and help with some pain for up to 2-3 days but would come straight back just for me as she got closer to my area that had been operated on and scar was i couldnt handle the pain that went through the back and down my legs and the pain would last for a few days at the start was great and made my body feel alot better but like i said i could all so feel a lumbar epidural injection go throught my back and legs after loacal anesthetic and they told me their was no way i could feel it but i did and left both my legs num for 3 weeks so just me i feel how my body feels pain

#23 User is offline   Witchiepoo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:12 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 05 June 2015 - 11:38 AM, said:

SPARROW

if someone else records...its inadmissible in court

YOU, THE INJURED PERSON MUST DO THE RECORDING....

THEN THERE IS NO DISPUTE, AND IT WILL BE ACCEPTED AS EVIDENCE.....

this has just been through court.....so it is very recent, and is the only legal way to have evidence accepted....

Where do I find the court judgement ?

#24 User is offline   justin16 

• Pip

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

hay all sorry havent been on my post for a while have been so busy just a quick update as were i am at at this stage i have a acc advocate/lawyer have got my lumbar sprain changed to prolapesed disc acc accpet that i have crps type 1 and single major depressive just seen mr vasu pai as i acc dosnt see that my right knee and left knee have anything to do with my covered injuries i all so told him that i have headaches 2-3 times a week sometimes can last up to 2 days my right side neck shoulders shoulder blades my whole right arm to fingers pins and needles right side of my back down my right bum right thigh knee swells as well as calf ankle foot and big toe all swelling for up to 3 days to a week and my left knee and ankle foot and big toe swell as well but my left and right side dont swell at the same time have read on here that mr vasu pai has screwed a lot of people over but i gave him all the notes that i had to show that all these problems have been documented so waiting for his report to see how it gose but not holding my breath as he under acc just wondering if i did a independent report if anyone knows of a great specalist that deals with crps type 1 thats independent as i feel that they a come under crps im still waiting to see my advocate/lawyer and want to do as much as i can by my self until i really need him any help would be great thanks as nothing easy in the acc world as we all no

#25 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:32 PM

View Postjustin16, on 25 September 2016 - 01:23 PM, said:

hay all sorry havent been on my post for a while have been so busy just a quick update as were i am at at this stage i have a acc advocate/lawyer have got my lumbar sprain changed to prolapesed disc acc accpet that i have crps type 1 and single major depressive just seen mr vasu pai as i acc dosnt see that my right knee and left knee have anything to do with my covered injuries i all so told him that i have headaches 2-3 times a week sometimes can last up to 2 days my right side neck shoulders shoulder blades my whole right arm to fingers pins and needles right side of my back down my right bum right thigh knee swells as well as calf ankle foot and big toe all swelling for up to 3 days to a week and my left knee and ankle foot and big toe swell as well but my left and right side dont swell at the same time have read on here that mr vasu pai has screwed a lot of people over but i gave him all the notes that i had to show that all these problems have been documented so waiting for his report to see how it gose but not holding my breath as he under acc just wondering if i did a independent report if anyone knows of a great specalist that deals with crps type 1 thats independent as i feel that they a come under crps im still waiting to see my advocate/lawyer and want to do as much as i can by my self until i really need him any help would be great thanks as nothing easy in the acc world as we all no

May I suggest you have a Nerve Conduction test done and find out
where the damage nerve is or are?. explained a lot in my case.

http://www.webmd.com...ction-studies#1

#26 User is offline   justin16 

• Pip

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:04 PM

View Postgreg, on 25 September 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

May I suggest you have a Nerve Conduction test done and find out
where the damage nerve is or are?. explained a lot in my case.

http://www.webmd.com...ction-studies#1

thanks greg i had emg test done in 2010 my dr phillp baker this is what he said in the report a small number of fasciculations and fibrillations are seen in right tibialis anterior and also extensor hallucis in each of these muscles their is a small excess of polyphasics of medium amplitude but no particularly large units are seen there is a mild reduction in overall pattern there are normal findings in right gastrocnemius in peroneus brevis there also is no evidence of spontaneous activity but there is a slight excess of mildly polyphasic units an attempt was made to exam right gluteus medius unfortunately even though the longest needle available was used it was not possible to get into this muscle due to the size of the patient i find him quit rude and ruff and felt so much pain i felt like a pincushion and i no i weigh 105kg now and im bigger now than back then then his comment their is evidence of relavity mild recent denervation involving right tibialis anterior and extensor hallucis and some minor chronic denervation changes in the same muscle overall this would be consistent with minor involvement of right l5 nerve root muscles supplied by s1 nerve root show minimal changes

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users