• Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

#2 User is online   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:17 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 24 April 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

still looking in our archives for more info ...

https://www.privacy....volous-trivial/

I notice that is only the privacy act that is not official information act. If you use them both you should be able to collect everything. (More or less)

Mini

#3 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:11 PM

I sent the same email every Friday at 4pm

Took a year to give me my "party status" file

Persist...

#4 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:43 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 02 May 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Thank you for your comments NTV & yup Mini I used both the Privacy Act and the FOI Act for writing up my request ...

Got one of my files but at the moment it looks like my request for an IT sweep is also going to be withheld unfortunately Not sure what exactly is /was contained in this 'IT sweep' file ... but was hoping to find out simple stuff like total cost of claim &or even an idea of what [if any] information was apparently being sent to assessors etc

On a different note, as the request for my access log or footprint file has been denied - just checking if this would have only shown me random ACC employee names? My reason for asking originally would be in relation to trying to find out who was doing what or when and more importantly if 'other persons' were potentially using backdoor networks sadly

ps it looks like ACC are claiming various earlier injury files have been destroyed too so they too have become a noshow ... so now am figuring out how to get materials and verification from 3rd party sources that may still exist etc

Your files do still exist.... I had the very same problem being denied a claim existed, told it had been destroyed and only a number existed. What a load of blardy cods whollop. Years later when ACC tried to entangled an issue within a later claim, to the old totally irrelevant claim.... 'VOILA'....suddenly after many years my very old, apparently as I was told, 'destroyed case file claim'... APPEARS ... and All of it to!!!
So if you have a claim from eg: the 80's.... or any claim for that matter.. ACC do still have ALL your file on it!!! To dam right they do.. It's gold to them when they want or need to revert back to your older claims to try and use it against you in any later claim/s of injury. 'Common Sense' really for the deviate system to do so....

#5 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:10 AM

I appreciate your questions which may help provide answers we are also seeking regarding our privacy and records. Thank you!

View Postanonymousey, on 11 May 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

Thank you for your reply Unit 1 of 2

At some stage I will begin obtaining 3rd party evidence in relation to old claims because I was surprised ACC claiming my files destroyed but will keep an eye open for the reappearance of any of this information etc I am still reviewing my current file for missing information and errors while wondering what else has been supposedly lost - or else never shared with me etc

At the moment I am still wondering what kind of information is being withheld if they will not release my IT Sweep - and why ?? I do have something small sized called an email sweep which only covers the last 2 months by the look of it ... nothing beforehand and certainly no sign of information like a 'complete claim financial total' which I expected to be released unfortunately

I am slowly chugging through some of the FYI websites [mainly NZ and UK] and overseas media material on personal information and one interesting finding right here has been the following so not sure if theres an ACC equivalent etc

https://www.fyi.org....e#outgoing-5053
Does Work and Income use customer relationship management software
("CRM")?

If yes:

1. Is the system used exclusively by Work and Income staff or is it
shared with other areas within the Ministry?
2. What information about Work and Income clients does the system
track? This includes, but is not limited to, any information
captured from public sources, e.g. social media.
3. Does the system capture and/or track any information about
people not currently receiving services from Work and Income? By
this I do not mean historical information about people who have
received in the past that was collected at the time they were
receiving services.
4. Is the system based on a commercial product?
5. If the system is based on a commercial product, which one?
6. Which company or companies were involved in the implementation
of the system?
7. I request a copy of the business requirements, functional
requirements, and any change management documentation which had the
effect of varying those requirements, used in the system's
implementation.

If no:

Are there, or have there ever been in the past, any plans to
implement a CRM system which would be used by Work and Income
staff? Have any business requirements for such a system been
compiled?

Unfortunately I have been unable to download the PDF or HTML response which appears to have been helpful - so wondering does anyone else have this material or anything similar perhaps?

#6 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

under the OIA, acc cannot deny the files as being frivolous or vexatious

they must be provided

its simple,

if its about you, you have the right to a copy.....

as stated 52 weeks of the same email.....

in the end, said file was provided!!!

go well

#7 User is online   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:41 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 02 May 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Thank you for your comments NTV & yup Mini I used both the Privacy Act and the FOI Act for writing up my request ...

Got one of my files but at the moment it looks like my request for an IT sweep is also going to be withheld unfortunately :(/> Not sure what exactly is /was contained in this 'IT sweep' file ... but was hoping to find out simple stuff like total cost of claim &or even an idea of what [if any] information was apparently being sent to assessors etc

On a different note, as the request for my access log or footprint file has been denied - just checking if this would have only shown me random ACC employee names? My reason for asking originally would be in relation to trying to find out who was doing what or when and more importantly if 'other persons' were potentially using backdoor networks sadly :(/>

ps it looks like ACC are claiming various earlier injury files have been destroyed too so they too have become a noshow ... so now am figuring out how to get materials and verification from 3rd party sources that may still exist etc

That's the way to go, get them from others you would expect to have them, like the hospital or some place like that.

Remember that if ACC can not give you your files and have lost them Tomcat has the Cartwright decision that covers you for that happening.

Cheers

Mini

#8 User is online   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

View Postunit1of2, on 10 May 2015 - 11:43 PM, said:

Your files do still exist.... I had the very same problem being denied a claim existed, told it had been destroyed and only a number existed. What a load of blardy cods whollop. Years later when ACC tried to entangled an issue within a later claim, to the old totally irrelevant claim.... 'VOILA'....suddenly after many years my very old, apparently as I was told, 'destroyed case file claim'... APPEARS ... and All of it to!!!
So if you have a claim from eg: the 80's.... or any claim for that matter.. ACC do still have ALL your file on it!!! To dam right they do.. It's gold to them when they want or need to revert back to your older claims to try and use it against you in any later claim/s of injury. 'Common Sense' really for the deviate system to do so....

I have a sneaky feeling that mine has popped up from somewhere as in my interest Review this IRP that I had only ever had the front page of, came up in the ACC legals files with the reverse filled in as well. They had already said these docos where missing. Then lo and behold. So I said where did you get that I have never seen it before and this was the beginning of a load of lies from legal for the BOD to Court and two transcripts that were totally different of the same hearing and lots of other weird things.

My opinion is that ACC were fighting so hard to cover their corrupt trail of deny me w/c when job ended etc, that they were just making a real fudge up of it.

But like I say if they are missing documentation then Tomcat has the case that shows exactly what the Judge expects of them. He can email you a copy Im sure.

Cheers

Mini

#9 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:43 AM

dont forget theres such a thing as the Read Notify tracking system, and several others systems for doing so...

you can track and trace who has read your emails once you sent them!!!

however, acc are becoming very peeved at file enforcement....

i have been absolutely condemned by acc for providing the information (and yes I do have the email from an acc exec, moaning that the file requests would hit the 200o mark in their inbox!!!)

however, had i not got my files, when using the law and having the battles of a lifetime every time, I would never been able to figure out what the hell acc were doing

its quite simple

they dont want you to see / know / produce EVIDENCE that shows how your claim is mismanaged under sheer corruption......

I can now prove criminal intent, criminal harassment, misuse of judicial process, theft of actual money (awarded and never received) etc etc....

and that is why I worked my butt off to get said information from the files....and posted it up so that all injured / disabled have the same access to files, therefore same access to having lawful entitlement.....

#10 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:26 AM

Thank you for the reminders MINI.

View PostMINI, on 03 June 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

That's the way to go, get them from others you would expect to have them, like the hospital or some place like that.

Remember that if ACC can not give you your files and have lost them Tomcat has the Cartwright decision that covers you for that happening.

Cheers

Mini

#11 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:29 AM

I hear, "Trivial" is the word Leanne McDonnell uses.

View Postnot their victim, on 03 June 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

under the OIA, acc cannot deny the files as being frivolous or vexatious

they must be provided

its simple,

if its about you, you have the right to a copy.....

as stated 52 weeks of the same email.....

in the end, said file was provided!!!

go well

#12 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:53 AM

UPDATE

now when applying for ALL FILES

acc are placing pink slip and green slips into the file...

these pink and green slips are to replace information that acc say you cannot have...

under the OIA, the acc must GIVE YOU ALL DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM.....

if you can identify what is supposed to be on the pink or green slips, reapply for the withheld info (they will be in sequence to some highly relevant issue..)

these pages may too have a number on them

quote the number and reapply...it is an NZBORA right t have the files if they are about you....

acc seem to have wised up, that the info in the files means that you understand where your file was worked on technically to deny your rights...

these technicalities can lead to winnable reviews and appeals....should you chose to lodge same....

#13 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:04 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 May 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

I sent the same email every Friday at 4pm

Took a year to give me my "party status" file

Persist...

Hi, I've also been denied my party level file, have persisted and persisted, and am still making a noise. More info about this to follow. Meanwhile thanks for the encouragement.

#14 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:10 PM

Hi, it may help to know that the ACC has told me it can delete / remove information from claim and party level files but it HAS TO retain a copy of all information "as an administrative record". The reason given is that "ACC is subject to the Public Records Act 2005 and Health (Retention of Health Information) Regulations 1996."

I was also advised that; "ACC’s Claim Information Retention and Disposal Schedule authorised by the Chief Archivist in March 2011, provides authority for ACC to retain these records for longer than the legislative minimum retention period. This schedule is available to the public on the Archives New Zealand website Archway. You can find a copy here http://www.archway.archives.govt.nz/ViewEntity.do?code=DA442."

Worth taking a read of the Health (Retention of Health Information) Regulations too as I question from doing this whether the abovementioned advice has a legal basis, but, if the ACC does do what they say they do in terms of storing claim information then you should perhaps go the Archives website.

#15 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:31 AM

View PostBattleaxe, on 27 November 2015 - 12:10 PM, said:

Hi, it may help to know that the ACC has told me it can delete / remove information from claim and party level files but it HAS TO retain a copy of all information "as an administrative record". The reason given is that "ACC is subject to the Public Records Act 2005 and Health (Retention of Health Information) Regulations 1996."

I was also advised that; "ACC’s Claim Information Retention and Disposal Schedule authorised by the Chief Archivist in March 2011, provides authority for ACC to retain these records for longer than the legislative minimum retention period. This schedule is available to the public on the Archives New Zealand website Archway. You can find a copy here http://www.archway.archives.govt.nz/ViewEntity.do?code=DA442."

Worth taking a read of the Health (Retention of Health Information) Regulations too as I question from doing this whether the abovementioned advice has a legal basis, but, if the ACC does do what they say they do in terms of storing claim information then you should perhaps go the Archives website.

Thank you for posting your information to the site.

Lady up in Auckland only recently downloaded the IT Sweep request from this forum and sent it to ACC.

They replied:

If you would like an IT sweep, this only covers the timeframe from the date of accident up until 2010, all contact made after this date is uploaded to your claim and will be included in the copy file. Therefore, before ACC are able to process this request, we need you to confirm the following;

Are you wanting an IT sweep to be included with the copy file?
Are you wanting complaint files, if any, to be included?

Thanks for the link.

View Postanonymousey, on 24 April 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

still looking in our archives for more info ...

https://www.privacy....volous-trivial/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users