Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

in need of advice

#1 User is offline   adventurous 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

Late last year I had a car accident injury my back and obtaining a concussion.
Acc has sent me to various medical assessments one of wich told me my test results were wrong as they were that of someone with alziehmers
Another medical assessor made fun of me cause I couldn't remember information to answer his questions and cause I was wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day due to my eyse being sensitive to light he then told me he would not recommend futlrther treatment.

Can someone please give me some advice as to what I should do and how to get acc to taje me seriously.

#2 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

They as usual are in the deny you at all costs mode
who the assessor was ,Me being there done all that re head injury / plus physical over the last 25 plus years, I Most likely dont need to guess all that hard re the assessment re the head injury area , , but be careful as acc watch here so dont stuff up being to public about your case or info in public.
tell em nothing out here to be forewarned about.

dave

#3 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:43 AM

Hi, Its not easy to advise what you should do from here because its all about the need of a full picture really.

Having received "concussion" as an injury it as left the acc assessors with lots of room to play with existing health issues present prior to the cover for injury.

You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity under the claimants code of rights, You can put in a complaint with the complaints department just for the record of their contracted assessors attitude toward acc clients. The complaint should be about being sent there from your case manager as they are not responsible for third party assessors. You can ask the health and disability commissioners office to take note as a complaint as well, but they won't even look into it. (USELESS WET BUS TICKET DEPT)

This will give you good reason to record your future assessments because the acc tactics will be trying to discredit you for exit purposes.

Goodluck

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users