ACCforum: Police v Private Investigators - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Police v Private Investigators '4. Appearing to smile': Insurance companies track stressed ex

#1 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:51 PM

foff

#2 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

foff

#3 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

foff

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

The obvious village wisdom is that any attempt for private investigators to use technology such as drones will be responded to with shotguns.

Internet attacks will undoubtedly be responded with a transfer of all identifying features to another unknown individual whether that unknown individual knows about or not.

This wisdom has been provided to me by someone very keen to incriminate me though I would very much doubt if he remembers as he was quite inebriated at the time rambling away about all manner of different spy craft and other geeky things.

For those of us who have ever spoken to both police and private investigators in detail you will find that a very large portion of private investigators are ex-police that are no longer fit for service on issues of integrity. Given that the standard of police training in this country is so poor and that private investigators have proven unfit together with the inability for any kind of monitoring of unlawful activities by both I doubt very much about good legislators would deal such a destructive blow to the rights of the average New Zealander as with just be too dangerous as it would very likely cause a to pinpoint of a total breakdown of the relationship between Mr and Mrs New Zealander and the law enforcement agencies.

#5 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:23 PM

Related topic

Who removed our Post?

http://accforum.org/...316#entry199316

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic