• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACC accuse me of planning to blow them up As reported by Douglas Weal

#1 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Since being alerted that there existed a clear and present danger in the Henderson Branch of ACC more than a decade ago the ACC have continued to trespassed me simply because I was the messenger of impending doom. Tragedy followed my warnings resulting in the execution of an ACC staff member as a result of continued evasiveness to pay a man for is medication that would keep him mentally stable. The ACC were aware that they owed the money it kept on turning away.

Following the ACC issuing a trespass notice to me in response to my capacity as just the messenger alerting them to a clear and present danger ACC was asked to justify why they had trespassed me but they refused to say.

The trespassed notice is continued every two years until the present with continue to refusal to provide any information as to why. However from time to time ACC set about making enquiries as to whether or not anyone perceived need to be a threat to the ACC. It is noticed that earlier in the 2000s numerous notes had been placed on my file that I was threatening litigation. Progressively the word litigation was removed just leaving the work threatening still with no information to suggest either threatened litigation or threatening of a dangerous sought.

From time to time the ACC engaged in a clandestinely enquiry activities and even open enquiries in matters regarding myself without my consent. Quite clearly the ACC communicating with members of the public enquiring as to whether or not individual perceived me to be a danger is a breach of every privacy law in the book together with quite clearly defamed my name in the process which is totally abhorrent to any right-thinking person.

In 2007 Douglas Weal offered the ACC what he called high-value information and then asked another member of this site to secretly place a document produced by Douglas weal in the name of this dog "Fitzy" whereby the document sets out to discredit me using genuine exhibits belonging to me with the interpretation as to the meaning of the exhibits completely reconfigured in a manner completely out of context with reality and other exhibits that would have been available to and from the same source. Has admitted gaining unauthorised access to my computer.

Throughout 2007 Douglas weal spread gossip and rumour about all manner of issues in an attempt to discredit me.
In January 2008 Douglas Weal asked David Butler to provide the ACC with information of his invention to the effect that I plan to do ACC harm. David Butler refused a still remained in contact to collect information about what was going on in Douglas weals mind.
David Butler quite properly refused but did not tell him in order to find out the nature of the motive behind the very obvious false allegations And expressed his concerns to the ACC both orally and in writing in a completely non-specific way.
Kenneth Miller obliged Douglas weal by first communicating with the ACC orally then informing the ACC by e-mail that they were at risk in relation to a bomb plot described by Douglas weal.

ACC then carried out an investigation of their own again contacting members of the public seeking confirmation of the information generated by Douglas weal and presented by Kenneth Miller who produce documentation quite clearly designed to fame my name of which the ACC already knew that these two were actively engaged in defaming my name and making death threats against me for their own advantage both financially and socially.

After collecting all of the allegations made against me by Kenneth Miller, Douglas weal, and others.
The ACC then made a complaint to the police and provided the police with a copy of the investigation notes.
The police then followed the ACC complaint item by item verifying what was in the ACC investigation notes without Carrying out any investigative activities of their own, particularly the integrity of the informants and their motives.

The police interview Douglas weal which resulted in him making a signed statement.
Douglas weal sent Kenneth Miller and others to copy of his signed police statement, made instructions to various parties and even told Fran to remain silent.

A search warrant was obtained which revealed nothing on the search warrant.
The police took me from my home while I was under the effects of a prescribed hallucinogenic and question me while still under the influence of that drug, despite the warnings I had provided them to the effect that they should wait until I was no longer under the influence of a hallucinogenic. I was shown the reports produced by the various parties and asked about my association with Fran and one other who Douglas weal alleged was an accomplice. Another person by the name of Eric was also implicated by Douglas weal will stop Upon examining the DVD recording of the interview there is absolutely nothing for the ACC to have perceived that I was engaged in some form of bomb plot against the ACC as described by Douglas Weal. The police did not carry out any investigation of their own and in particular failed to interview those key individuals identified by Douglas weal including David Butler, Eric, Fran and others. Had the police carried out a further investigation they would have discovered an extremely large number of individuals whom Douglas weal had communicated with concerning is allegations such as Mini. It would have been comparatively easy for the police to discover all those who were involved in the preparation of a false allegations but they elected not to carry out any investigation at all referring instead to rely entirely upon the ACC investigation.

Without any form of evidence or exhibit I was arrested based solely on the allegations made by Douglas Weal and without any other form of verification including exhibits. In fact have the police carried out an investigation they would have found the exact opposite to the allegations made by Douglas weal at Kenneth Miller to the effect that I actively protected the ACC from numerous attacks against individual staff members and their buildings with the most recent being within days prior to the police involvement of which the information was already on the ACC and police records.

Obviously there is absolutely no defence whatsoever to an individual who makes an entirely fictitious fabrication, particularly when that fabrication is seasoned with numerous factual materials which is the common trait of the skilled liar.

As I have no direct involvement with any information the police have relied upon there was no opportunity for me to take the stand to submit to the court any information whatsoever.

However some information did come into my possession which enabled my lawyer to demonstrate to the court that other information did in fact exist and the police have not yet carried out an investigation. The judge then ordered the police to bring the additional exhibits together with the individuals involved with those exhibits to present those exhibits to the court. In the main this was David Butler but it follows that the police should have brought an to the court or the others that came into possession of exhibits prior to the police involvement and my arrest as those persons, with the exception of David Butler who actively declined involvement, were clearly accomplices for no other reason than they failed to report a terrorist plot to the police thus knowingly withholding information from a please enquiry regardless as to how they interpret that information.

I was subsequently convicted entirely on the assertions made by Douglas weal who confessed to being drunk at the time of this claim as to the content of discussions on the evening he was drunk. The obvious question is that he really believed yet heard of a terrorist plot on the night that he was drunk why did he not dial 111 immediately or at the very least report the matter the following day. Why did he wait six months to claim a clear and present immediate danger?

#2 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 January 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Since being alerted that there existed a clear and present danger in the Henderson Branch of ACC more than a decade ago the ACC have continued to trespassed me simply because I was the messenger of impending doom. Tragedy followed my warnings resulting in the execution of an ACC staff member as a result of continued evasiveness to pay a man for is medication that would keep him mentally stable. The ACC were aware that they owed the money it kept on turning away.

Following the ACC issuing a trespass notice to me in response to my capacity as just the messenger alerting them to a clear and present danger ACC was asked to justify why they had trespassed me but they refused to say.

The trespassed notice is continued every two years until the present with continue to refusal to provide any information as to why. However from time to time ACC set about making enquiries as to whether or not anyone perceived need to be a threat to the ACC. It is noticed that earlier in the 2000s numerous notes had been placed on my file that I was threatening litigation. Progressively the word litigation was removed just leaving the work threatening still with no information to suggest either threatened litigation or threatening of a dangerous sought.

From time to time the ACC engaged in a clandestinely enquiry activities and even open enquiries in matters regarding myself without my consent. Quite clearly the ACC communicating with members of the public enquiring as to whether or not individual perceived me to be a danger is a breach of every privacy law in the book together with quite clearly defamed my name in the process which is totally abhorrent to any right-thinking person.

In 2007 Douglas Weal offered the ACC what he called high-value information and then asked another member of this site to secretly place a document produced by Douglas weal in the name of this dog "Fitzy" whereby the document sets out to discredit me using genuine exhibits belonging to me with the interpretation as to the meaning of the exhibits completely reconfigured in a manner completely out of context with reality and other exhibits that would have been available to and from the same source. Has admitted gaining unauthorised access to my computer.

Throughout 2007 Douglas weal spread gossip and rumour about all manner of issues in an attempt to discredit me.
In January 2008 Douglas Weal asked David Butler to provide the ACC with information of his invention to the effect that I plan to do ACC harm. David Butler refused a still remained in contact to collect information about what was going on in Douglas weals mind.
David Butler quite properly refused but did not tell him in order to find out the nature of the motive behind the very obvious false allegations And expressed his concerns to the ACC both orally and in writing in a completely non-specific way.
Kenneth Miller obliged Douglas weal by first communicating with the ACC orally then informing the ACC by e-mail that they were at risk in relation to a bomb plot described by Douglas weal.

ACC then carried out an investigation of their own again contacting members of the public seeking confirmation of the information generated by Douglas weal and presented by Kenneth Miller who produce documentation quite clearly designed to fame my name of which the ACC already knew that these two were actively engaged in defaming my name and making death threats against me for their own advantage both financially and socially.

After collecting all of the allegations made against me by Kenneth Miller, Douglas weal, and others.
The ACC then made a complaint to the police and provided the police with a copy of the investigation notes.
The police then followed the ACC complaint item by item verifying what was in the ACC investigation notes without Carrying out any investigative activities of their own, particularly the integrity of the informants and their motives.

The police interview Douglas weal which resulted in him making a signed statement.
Douglas weal sent Kenneth Miller and others to copy of his signed police statement, made instructions to various parties and even told Fran to remain silent.

The police took me from my home while I was under the effects of a prescribed hallucinogenic and question me while still under the influence of that drug, despite the warnings I had provided them to the effect that they should wait until I was no longer under the influence of a hallucinogenic. I was shown the reports produced by the various parties and asked about my association with Fran Van Helmond and one other accforum member ''Benson'' who Douglas weal alleged was an accomplice. Another person by the name of Eric Mc Laughlin was also implicated by Douglas weal will stop Upon examining the DVD recording of the interview there is absolutely nothing for the ACC to have perceived that I was engaged in some form of bomb plot against the ACC as described by Douglas Weal. The police did not carry out any investigation of their own and in particular failed to interview those key individuals identified by Douglas weal including David Butler, Eric McLaughlin , Fran Van Helomnd and others. Had the police carried out a further investigation they would have discovered an extremely large number of individuals whom Douglas weal had communicated with concerning is allegations such as Mini. It would have been comparatively easy for the police to discover all those who were involved in the preparation of a false allegations but they elected not to carry out any investigation at all referring instead to rely entirely upon the ACC investigation.

Without any form of evidence or exhibit I was arrested based solely on the allegations made by Douglas Weal and without any other form of verification including exhibits. In fact have the police carried out an investigation they would have found the exact opposite to the allegations made by Douglas weal at Kenneth Miller to the effect that I actively protected the ACC from numerous attacks against individual staff members and their buildings with the most recent being within days prior to the police involvement of which the information was already on the ACC and police records.

Obviously there is absolutely no defence whatsoever to an individual who makes an entirely fictitious fabrication, particularly when that fabrication is seasoned with numerous factual materials which is the common trait of the skilled liar.

As I have no direct involvement with any information the police have relied upon there was no opportunity for me to take the stand to submit to the court any information whatsoever.

However some information did come into my possession which enabled my lawyer to demonstrate to the court that other information did in fact exist and the police have not yet carried out an investigation. The judge then ordered the police to bring the additional exhibits together with the individuals involved with those exhibits to present those exhibits to the court. In the main this was David Butler but it follows that the police should have brought an to the court or the others that came into possession of exhibits prior to the police involvement and my arrest as those persons, with the exception of David Butler who actively declined involvement, were clearly accomplices for no other reason than they failed to report a terrorist plot to the police thus knowingly withholding information from a please enquiry regardless as to how they interpret that information.

I was subsequently convicted entirely on the assertions made by Douglas weal who confessed to being drunk at the time of this claim as to the content of discussions on the evening he was drunk. The obvious question is that he really believed yet heard of a terrorist plot on the night that he was drunk why did he not dial 111 immediately or at the very least report the matter the following day. Why did he wait six months to claim a clear and present immediate danger?

As this issue has a public profile and the ones amongst it are publicly known via court records AND WITHIN the many publicly available documents etc on the issue then I have filled in the gaps so THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING causing any misleading or inferences> wrongly then used against others,to the story above
What Alan has written =It is a correct presentation of the Plots issues as it is written [altho many questions remain unanswered [ or in a dishonest manner to date ] By some of the main players involved And from the knowledge and records that i have in hand re the issues as A whole - there is a lot more that i hope alan writes apon with the info written in a way such as above without the exclusion of names [To avoid any posibble mix ups causing more false claims as to whom was involved and whom was not of ones involved as they are all ALL public on record as being involved in one way or another.

dave

#3 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 22 January 2015 - 12:44 PM, said:

As this issue has a public profile and the ones amongst it are publicly known via court records AND WITHIN the many publicly available documents etc on the issue then I have filled in the gaps so THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING causing any misleading or inferences> wrongly then used against others,to the story above
What Alan has written =It is a correct presentation of the Plots issues as it is written [altho many questions remain unanswered [ or in a dishonest manner to date ] By some of the main players involved And from the knowledge and records that i have in hand re the issues as A whole - there is a lot more that i hope alan writes apon with the info written in a way such as above without the exclusion of names [To avoid any posibble mix ups causing more false claims as to whom was involved and whom was not of ones involved as they are all ALL public on record as being involved in one way or another.

dave

Unfortunately you did not take the opportunity to spring to Alans defence and produce your evidence in court when requested by the defence.

You state you have all the evidence from public record as to who was involved and who was not.

Your only assistance in this matter would be to publish the entire public record not just the selected titbits and forgeries you have tried to use in the past to discredit certain forum members.

Put it all up.

#4 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

Post #4

ACC accuse me of planning to blow them up As reported to the ACC by David Butler

Alan Thomas and David Butler would be better to have the Court decide whether they are correct of not.

Continuing to use this forum to slander innocent forum members and manipulate the truth will only backfire on them, again.

Because of Alan Thomas and his sock puppets, this forum is considered a dangerous place for anyone, ACC claimants included.

Have a great day.

#5 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 January 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

The police took me from my home while I was under the effects of a prescribed hallucinogenic and question me while still under the influence of that drug, despite the warnings I had provided them to the effect that they should wait until I was no longer under the influence of a hallucinogenic. I was shown the reports produced by the various parties and asked about my association with Fran and one other who Douglas weal alleged was an accomplice. Another person by the name of Eric was also implicated by Douglas weal will stop Upon examining the DVD recording of the interview there is absolutely nothing for the ACC to have perceived that I was engaged in some form of bomb plot against the ACC as described by Douglas Weal. The police did not carry out any investigation of their own and in particular failed to interview those key individuals identified by Douglas weal including David Butler, Eric, Fran and others. Had the police carried out a further investigation they would have discovered an extremely large number of individuals whom Douglas weal had communicated with concerning is allegations such as Mini. It would have been comparatively easy for the police to discover all those who were involved in the preparation of a false allegations but they elected not to carry out any investigation at all referring instead to rely entirely upon the ACC investigation.

I prefer the facts as reported by the Herald's reporter.

"Alan Thomas was so angry with ACC that he hatched a plan to park a van full of explosives and nails outside a branch office, set off the building's fire alarm and explode the bomb as staff gathered outside.
When police raided the 55-year-old beneficiary's North Shore home, they found bomb-making manuals on his home computer.
Thomas told the officers he had not read them.

After ACC learned of the threat, it employed extra guards at its offices and revamped security at a cost of more than $16,000.
Yesterday, Thomas was sentenced in the North Shore District Court to 10 months of home detention.
ACC sought reparation from the prisoner for the increased security costs, and Judge Lawrence Hinton ordered him to pay $5000 at $100 a month.
Thomas had earlier pleaded not guilty to threatening to kill or do grievous bodily harm to Accident Compensation Corporation staff.
An associate of Thomas told the hearing last year of discussions in May 2007 about bombing ACC.
The pair met through a website where ACC claimants discuss their cases in an online forum.

The witness told the court last year that he initially treated it as a "passing comment".

But the conversations continued and Thomas told the man of his plan to bomb ACC's Takapuna branch.

The witness said about 20 discussions took place before he told Thomas he wanted nothing more to do with him. He told another associate, who passed the information to ACC.

Judge Hinton found Thomas guilty.

"He toyed arrogantly with the lives and safety of those who were going about their day-to-day jobs in a public institution," the judge said at yesterday's sentencing.

Defence lawyer Nigel Cooke said Thomas never had the means to put the alleged plan into action. The police prosecutor agreed.

Mr Cooke said his client maintained his innocence, and had brain damage.

"Because of that, in my submission, this man is not a person in the know who you would describe as in the 100 per cent category."

Mr Cooke said his client did not own a van.

But Judge Hinton said the threat against ACC staff was especially sinister as it targeted people who would have thought they had fled to safety.

"The threat concerned a body of people representing an institution which Mr Thomas hates. The target of the threat was not the institution but the people of the institution.

"Some of these people in the institution he hates would never have had anything to do with him."

Thomas had a "deep-seated hostility to ACC".

Judge Hinton said the probation officer who visited Thomas was shown many ACC files "meticulously packed away in folders".

"It is clear Mr Thomas has a compulsive obsession with ACC which he seems evidently quite proud of."

According to the court file, Thomas was found guilty in 2000 of 22 fraud charges relating to ACC, and was sentenced to three years in prison.

The Herald reported that at the time Thomas was receiving ACC compensation, he wrote articles entitled "How to become a millionaire" and the "Money Machine" and was photographed introducing then Finance Minister Bill Birch to a seminar.

He received $238,000 in accident compensation over seven years while also earning from an immigration consultancy, publishing a Chinese newspaper and teaching English.

A police document in the latest case said Thomas had been battling ACC over an injury to his wrist for 15 years, and had been barred under trespass laws from all ACC offices in the country.

The Herald Tuesday Jul 26, 2011"

#6 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:37 PM

Post #6

ACC sought reparation from the prisoner for the increased security costs, and Judge Lawrence Hinton ordered him to pay $5000 at $100 a month.

Is the NZ Tax Payer paying for that by way of Mr Thomas's "Special Needs Grant" which he get from WINZ?

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:45 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 22 January 2015 - 12:44 PM, said:

dave

Please do not take it upon yourself to manipulate my postings. Please remove the various entries you have made on my behalf as you do not have my permission. You really need to you someone's postings as having that person is ownership. If you want to express your opinion right your own post. If you want to be informative inform the police of the information you think you have it is pertinent to this case.

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:50 PM

View PostRedFox, on 22 January 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

I prefer the facts as reported by the Herald's reporter.

"Alan Thomas was so angry with ACC that he hatched a plan to park a van full of explosives and nails outside a branch office, set off the building's fire alarm and explode the bomb as staff gathered outside.
When police raided the 55-year-old beneficiary's North Shore home, they found bomb-making manuals on his home computer.
Thomas told the officers he had not read them.

After ACC learned of the threat, it employed extra guards at its offices and revamped security at a cost of more than $16,000.
Yesterday, Thomas was sentenced in the North Shore District Court to 10 months of home detention.
Thomas had earlier pleaded not guilty to threatening to kill or do grievous bodily harm to Accident Compensation Corporation staff.
An associate of Thomas told the hearing last year of discussions in May 2007 about bombing ACC.
The pair met through a website where ACC claimants discuss their cases in an online forum.

The witness told the court last year that he initially treated it as a "passing comment".

But the conversations continued and Thomas told the man of his plan to bomb ACC's Takapuna branch.

The witness said about 20 discussions took place before he told Thomas he wanted nothing more to do with him. He told another associate, who passed the information to ACC.

Judge Hinton found Thomas guilty.

"He toyed arrogantly with the lives and safety of those who were going about their day-to-day jobs in a public institution," the judge said at yesterday's sentencing.

Defence lawyer Nigel Cooke said Thomas never had the means to put the alleged plan into action. The police prosecutor agreed.

Mr Cooke said his client maintained his innocence, and had brain damage.

"Because of that, in my submission, this man is not a person in the know who you would describe as in the 100 per cent category."

Mr Cooke said his client did not own a van.

But Judge Hinton said the threat against ACC staff was especially sinister as it targeted people who would have thought they had fled to safety.

"The threat concerned a body of people representing an institution which Mr Thomas hates. The target of the threat was not the institution but the people of the institution.

"Some of these people in the institution he hates would never have had anything to do with him."

Thomas had a "deep-seated hostility to ACC".

Judge Hinton said the probation officer who visited Thomas was shown many ACC files "meticulously packed away in folders".

"It is clear Mr Thomas has a compulsive obsession with ACC which he seems evidently quite proud of."

According to the court file, Thomas was found guilty in 2000 of 22 fraud charges relating to ACC, and was sentenced to three years in prison.

The Herald reported that at the time Thomas was receiving ACC compensation, he wrote articles entitled "How to become a millionaire" and the "Money Machine" and was photographed introducing then Finance Minister Bill Birch to a seminar.

He received $238,000 in accident compensation over seven years while also earning from an immigration consultancy, publishing a Chinese newspaper and teaching English.

A police document in the latest case said Thomas had been battling ACC over an injury to his wrist for 15 years, and had been barred under trespass laws from all ACC offices in the country.

The Herald Tuesday Jul 26, 2011"

The majority claims of fact in these very obvious ACC media releases are wrong. For example there is absolutely no suggestion that I could be angry at ACC. Why would anybody think that? Only have issues with individual employees and even then I am not angry that rather disappointed at either end competency or dishonesty depending on the individual involved. Why would anybody become angry at a logo or corporate structure. That is just entirely illogical and irrational which nobody who has any knowledge of me was a tribute to myself as I am a very well rounded person who relies upon facts figures and the law.

Order through to the end of these media releases we find successions of wrong facts right through to claims of my earning money when the ACC had obtained search warrants proving I had not together with the fact that they were completely aware that I have not earned any money and had not only committed perjury to the criminal court but also defamed my name to the media. Obviously an individual employee has done this in conjunction with the advice of others.

#9 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 January 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

The majority claims of fact in these very obvious ACC media releases are wrong. For example there is absolutely no suggestion that I could be angry at ACC. Why would anybody think that? Only have issues with individual employees and even then I am not angry that rather disappointed at either end competency or dishonesty depending on the individual involved. Why would anybody become angry at a logo or corporate structure. That is just entirely illogical and irrational which nobody who has any knowledge of me was a tribute to myself as I am a very well rounded person who relies upon facts figures and the law.

Order through to the end of these media releases we find successions of wrong facts right through to claims of my earning money when the ACC had obtained search warrants proving I had not together with the fact that they were completely aware that I have not earned any money and had not only committed perjury to the criminal court but also defamed my name to the media. Obviously an individual employee has done this in conjunction with the advice of others.

You should ask H8ACC_1213 that very question Alan Thomas. You Mate Netcoachnz knows his contact details and even met this person according to his writings, so might be worth a try, if you genuinely want an answer!!

Mini

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

View PostBLURB, on 22 January 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

So you read my *report post* concerning David Butler's post then admin/Alan Thomas!

Re: "If you want to be informative inform the police of the information you think you have it is pertinent to this case."

You know as well as I do that David Butler won't do that Alan Thomas because then it will be discovered he has forged and altered many of the alleged documents he alleges he has!

The man has been taking you for a ride from day one and you allowed him!

Your friend 'Benson' may have something to say when he finds out you and David Butler are attempting to implicate him as well!

And please be aware Alan Thomas, as your entire Total Declinature thread has at various times over the last 7 - 8 years been captured in screenshots, this thread and what-ever is published in it will be cross referenced to your earlier posts.

This thread is about Douglas weal accusing me of planning to blow up the ACC office investigating him for fraud.
You need to focus your attention on what Douglas weal himself has said to person such as yourself, Kenneth Miller, the ACC and the police followed by the claims of fact is made to the court. There are other material he has published connected to same issue of is attempting to defame my name and destroy my appeal to the district court. This issue is a stand-alone issue about Douglas weal making a false allegation and whether or not there is any possibility of what he said was true and in the event that he has no evidence to support this assertion in that I have no history of both his and Kenneth Miller's description what should be done about them.

What we do have of these people enlisting the help of others such as yourself who are aware of the existence of a conspiracy to the extent that they have included you along with a conspiracy.

#11 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:12 PM

Post #12

The police took me from my home while I was under the effects of a prescribed hallucinogenic and question me while still under the influence of that drug, despite the warnings I had provided them to the effect that they should wait until I was no longer under the influence of a hallucinogenic.

What was the alleged prescribed hallucinogenic drug Alan Thomas?

You have never mentioned that before.

#12 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

Post #13

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 January 2015 - 03:07 PM, said:

This thread is about Douglas weal accusing me of planning to blow up the ACC office investigating him for fraud.
You need to focus your attention on what Douglas weal himself has said to person such as yourself, Kenneth Miller, the ACC and the police followed by the claims of fact is made to the court. There are other material he has published connected to same issue of is attempting to defame my name and destroy my appeal to the district court. This issue is a stand-alone issue about Douglas weal making a false allegation and whether or not there is any possibility of what he said was true and in the event that he has no evidence to support this assertion in that I have no history of both his and Kenneth Miller's description what should be done about them.

What we do have of these people enlisting the help of others such as yourself who are aware of the existence of a conspiracy to the extent that they have included you along with a conspiracy.

Re: "Douglas weal sent Kenneth Miller and others to copy of his signed police statement, made instructions to various parties and even told **** to remain silent."

You have named me as being involved Alan Thomas when I have never been involved!

Please remove my name from your first post and refrain from attempting to imply I was involved when I have never been involved!

#13 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

Post #14

Re: "I was subsequently convicted entirely on the assertions made by Douglas weal who confessed to being drunk at the time of this claim as to the content of discussions on the evening he was drunk. The obvious question is that he really believed yet heard of a terrorist plot on the night that he was drunk why did he not dial 111 immediately or at the very least report the matter the following day. Why did he wait six months to claim a clear and present immediate danger?"

You have previously stated that you had also consumed a lot of alcohol Alan Thomas and that you were also very intoxicated.

Why did you not lodge a complaint with the Police after you allegedly discovered (after viewing your security camera recordings) Douglas Weal hacking into your computer system?

You stated that Douglas Weal was "drunk", was that during the time he allegedly "hacked" into your computer?

#14 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Post #15

Re: "However some information did come into my possession which enabled my lawyer to demonstrate to the court that other information did in fact exist and the police have not yet carried out an investigation."

Was this the information provided to you by David Butler aka 'Snoopy' aka 'Hardwired'?

#15 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:08 PM

Post #16

Now we have the normal spell where Alan Thomas's back is against the wall so he won't further incriminate himself and is merely waiting for his sock puppets/resident abusers to come help him out by attacking us with the normal abuse, harassment and intimation tactic's in the hope we will go away and not challenge him to the b*llsh*t he is publishing!

#16 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:11 PM

View PostRedFox, on 22 January 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

Unfortunately you did not take the opportunity to spring to Alans defence and produce your evidence in court when requested by the defence.

You state you have all the evidence from public record as to who was involved and who was not.

Your only assistance in this matter would be to publish the entire public record not just the selected titbits and forgeries you have tried to use in the past to discredit certain forum members.

Put it all up.

redfox you are right the time has cone for them accusers to put it all up here instead of telling the same lies over and over.
I can granutee you they have no public documentation that mini was one of the others or involved in any conspiracy to have mr Thomas arrested for any plot against acc at any time.

show it up here mr Thomas
show it up here mr butler

you have both had nearly three years to collect your evidence, of my conspiracy in any plan concerning the TPB. Where is it??

you have both clearly made it your observation that I was. wrongfully so.

mr Thomas says that acc contacted 'others, and obvisoiusly considers I was one of those 'others'. he is lying and does not have anything thay says that I was.

my thought is that this insistence of AT that I was a conspirator of tbp, leads me to believe evemore that he knew exacty what david butler and Nottingham intented to do with the 'others' ' as voiced by Nottingham and agreed by butler on the tape, part b of two tapes made of db giving personal information of accforum members to Dermot nottingham.

I think it is time to get me some back-up 'under the official information act' to prove that ACC did not talk to me about any such activity taking place, when they have supposeidly spoken to 'others'.

mini

#17 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

Post #18

Alan Thomas

Re: "However some information did come into my possession which enabled my lawyer to demonstrate to the court that other information did in fact exist and the police have not yet carried out an investigation."

After you were convicted, why did you not instruct your lawyer, Mr Nigel Cooke, to immediately lodge an appeal based on that alleged information that allegedly came into your position during the trial?

#18 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:27 PM

View PostBLURB, on 22 January 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

Post #18

Alan Thomas

After you were convicted, why did you not instruct your lawyer, Mr Nigel Cooke, to immediately lodge an appeal based on that alleged information that allegedly came into your position during the trial?

And on the same note

why did you not instruct your lawyer, Mr Nigel Cooke, to immediately lodge an appeal based on your assertion that the crown did not produce david butler as a witness when ordered to by the judge?

#19 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

Post #20

Alan Thomas

Re: "ACC then carried out an investigation of their own again contacting members of the public seeking confirmation of the information generated by Douglas weal and presented by Kenneth Miller who produce documentation quite clearly designed to fame my name of which the ACC already knew that these two were actively engaged in defaming my name and making death threats against me for their own advantage both financially and socially."

If I was in anyway involved, do you not think the ACC or the Police would have contacted me "seeking confirmation of the information allegedly generated by Douglas Weal"?

Why do you think they, and the Police, did not contact me, and 'Mini'?

#20 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

View PostBLURB, on 22 January 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

Post #20

Alan Thomas

Re: "ACC then carried out an investigation of their own again contacting members of the public seeking confirmation of the information generated by Douglas weal and presented by Kenneth Miller who produce documentation quite clearly designed to fame my name of which the ACC already knew that these two were actively engaged in defaming my name and making death threats against me for their own advantage both financially and socially."

If I was in anyway involved, do you not think the ACC or the Police would have contacted me "seeking confirmation of the information allegedly generated by Douglas Weal"?

Why do you think they, and the Police, did not contact me, and 'Mini'?

Will someone please explain how this thread is useful to ACC Claimants who need help.?

Share this topic:

• 36 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users