ACCforum: ... - ACCforum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

...

#1 User is offline   anonymousey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2418
  • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:22 PM

...
0

#2 User is offline   hukildaspida 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 3346
  • Joined: 24-August 07

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

Interesting that they do not include information about there own staff/ consultants fraudulent activities in this report which was done after the Martin, Jenkins & Associates Report (that report is available online).

Looks like the leopards in some departments "Investigation & Fraud units" have not changed there spots.

Now who is it again that has worked for http://www.acc.co.nz Investigation Unit and the property he lives in is in his own wife & his brother's name again?

His brother does not live there, never has.

Why would you not list your own name on the property you reside in & have contributed the majority of monies to?

We understand the said ACC staff employee (now consultant) not only paid off a mortgage or two after his now wife got possession of the martial home her ex husband & herself owned.

Add to the mix a very large sum of money has been spent on it by the said ACC staff employee by extending the property, sending a daughter to a 'private school' & his wife has never worked in all these years!!

Gosh so where did the money come from??

It most definitely was not from the monies he earned as a Public Servant as the expenses on the property & the lifestyle he & his family lead by far exceed those he has earned as a Public Servant whose salary in the 1980's would not have been more than $200 a week.


Who investigates the Investigators?

0

#3 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Look at the words concerning the so-called fraud:'

estimated
less than 1% of their own estimates are detected
figures found in 'draft' report
report never officially finalized
redactions easily recognised
estimate up to 11%

Now don't lose sight of the fact that this was supposedly an investigation of some sort. From reading it you cannot tell if it is corporate fraud they are looking ie suppliers of services, not the claimants, or indeed the claimants they are talking about.

This 'investigation' then carries on to place the words fraud and all the other as above ie estimates etc

This is scaremongering at its best. You do not put the word fraud and these six items listed above. Why, because nothing is fraudulent until it reaches a certain level of provability and probability, that means the the words estimated, less than 1%, Draft report, never finilised (for god sake if it is never finalised how can it be fraud.) An investigation can never be called fraudulent until it is shown that the perpretrator knowingly and willing, did something, that made them or others better off, usually financially, but not always.

This is the crapiest piece of investigative report writing I have ever seen.

I consider that it is a red herring with involves the SFO probably around the time Adam Feely was the boss and exchanges and heated overcover e-mails were flying around. Just at a guess. I'm a little to busy to look deeper into it. But it sure is interesting, considering what just went down with the ACC Minister pre election.

Mini
4

#4 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

View PostMINI, on 29 October 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:



This is the crapiest piece of investigative report writing I have ever seen.


Mini


About the EXACT same as all your allegations UNFOUNDED at that where you have reported on others ,based on crap investigative techniques by YOU Claire Hollis.

Your NO BETTER than the acc in this issue of cobblers put down on paper.

davey
0

#5 User is offline   hukildaspida 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 3346
  • Joined: 24-August 07

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

It is to be remembered that http://www.acc.co.nz Fraud/Investigations Unit was originally set up to investigate the ongoing fraud committed by there own staff, including the creating of false claim files, unlawfully accessing computer systems amongst other acts.

Some appear to have conveniently forgotten that fact.

There is plenty of information on this forum & elsewhere about the likes of Malcolm, Robins & cahoots

0

#6 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:10 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 October 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

About the EXACT same as all your allegations UNFOUNDED at that where you have reported on others ,based on crap investigative techniques by YOU Claire Hollis.

Your NO BETTER than the acc in this issue of cobblers put down on paper.

davey


What your are missing weasel is that I have the evidence to prove you & yours guilty and me innocent, that is the amount of my investigation so far.

Just as Miles proved by having a letter from the justice dept to say that he is not a fraudster, therefore he has the proof of defamation of character against the perpetrators.( And tellers of lies and threats and lots of other crap).

Duck!!!

Mini
1

#7 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:43 PM

View PostMINI, on 15 February 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

What your are missing weasel is that I have the evidence to prove you & yours guilty and me innocent, that is the amount of my investigation so far.

Just as Miles proved by having a letter from the justice dept to say that he is not a fraudster, therefore he has the proof of defamation of character against the perpetrators.( And tellers of lies and threats and lots of other crap).

Duck!!!

Mini


I have NOT written OR / published about what you moan about Claire
You only have your own assumptions using others publications
AN IDIOTS CARRY ON THAT IS

So what planet you on now?

dave
pp
milesy babe is just as good a WORDSMITHER as Alan is - so id not be classing that as a win in any fashion that would pass in A COURT OF LAW Claire'

NEVER sighted any investigative actions re the other side of the story
did you?
Same as when you MAKE accusations against others as you do in public YOURSELF?
Always the claire side and nothing else of FACTPosted Image
0

#8 User is offline   unit1of2 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 869
  • Joined: 20-March 12

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:40 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 October 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

About the EXACT same as all your allegations UNFOUNDED at that where you have reported on others ,based on crap investigative techniques by YOU Claire Hollis.

Your NO BETTER than the acc in this issue of cobblers put down on paper.

davey



Why the heck did you post this drbble nonsense for????? The Thread heading 'Revealed: Fraud figures that they tried to block
So I believe that is what the topic of the Thread is... Not another blardy Davey vs Mini bitch fest....AGAIN...

BORING....

PLEASE stick to the topic of the Thread, instead of wishing to incite angst among the members of the Forum. From a members perspective. Cheers
1

#9 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

Not a problem to say nothing unit
HOWEVER
IF MINI continues to slag within threads hiding slyly then I WILL RESPOND TO HER LIES
Takes 2 to Tango and is she wants to start dancing out here then thats her OWN problem
DavePosted Image
0

#10 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

i was recently told i had been receiving IA allowance for the last 20+ years....at quite a substantial amount.....


so i requested the bank account number it was purportedly going to....


got shut down rather smartly i did.....and told it was non of my business......when I demanded the bank account number....


i will not be accused of persistent wrongdoing, when i have never received said monies!!!


so who HAS BEEN RECEIVING A LARGE MONTHLY AMOUNT FOR THE LAST 20+ YEAR....???


It certainly isnt me, so I guess there is some form of fraud going on internally within acc???
0

#11 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 16 February 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

i was recently told i had been receiving IA allowance for the last 20+ years....at quite a substantial amount.....


so i requested the bank account number it was purportedly going to....


got shut down rather smartly i did.....and told it was non of my business......when I demanded the bank account number....


i will not be accused of persistent wrongdoing, when i have never received said monies!!!


so who HAS BEEN RECEIVING A LARGE MONTHLY AMOUNT FOR THE LAST 20+ YEAR....???


It certainly isnt me, so I guess there is some form of fraud going on internally within acc???

Should your own ACC file not supply the bank account number to where these funds were going.?
If the references have been removed before your file was supplied to you , can you still prove such
payments were granted to you as IA.? Is there a paper trail to support your claim?
0

#12 User is offline   RedFox 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 11-March 13
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 16 February 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

i was recently told i had been receiving IA allowance for the last 20+ years....at quite a substantial amount.....


so i requested the bank account number it was purportedly going to....


got shut down rather smartly i did.....and told it was non of my business......when I demanded the bank account number....


i will not be accused of persistent wrongdoing, when i have never received said monies!!!


so who HAS BEEN RECEIVING A LARGE MONTHLY AMOUNT FOR THE LAST 20+ YEAR....???


It certainly isnt me, so I guess there is some form of fraud going on internally within acc???

Well you know the drill.

OIA request. file request. review od decision not to supply you requested info. complaint to Police, complaint to SFO.... Wind them up!
1

#13 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 February 2015 - 04:43 PM, said:

I have NOT written OR / published about what you moan about Claire
You only have your own assumptions using others publications
AN IDIOTS CARRY ON THAT IS

So what planet you on now?

dave
pp
milesy babe is just as good a WORDSMITHER as Alan is - so id not be classing that as a win in any fashion that would pass in A COURT OF LAW Claire'

NEVER sighted any investigative actions re the other side of the story
did you?
Same as when you MAKE accusations against others as you do in public YOURSELF?
Always the claire side and nothing else of FACTPosted Image


I am not saying that Miles babe is anything except he is obviously got LF legally for defaming him. It would be interesting to see where they have gone with the information they have been given by the justice dept.
They may have something hidden that they do not want out here in the real world, that would possibly stop them. But I have no fear of that so I can an will go ahead with what I have started. There is the little matter of letting the body heal, and plodding through the stuff needed that takes my attention away from the substantive issues of LF and others, and their plot to threaten and defame us.

All things ACC take time and hence so will this, but I am willing to stick with what is right and truthful.

Others have the option of taking their own measures.

Mini
1

#14 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 February 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

Not a problem to say nothing unit
HOWEVER
IF MINI continues to slag within threads hiding slyly then I WILL RESPOND TO HER LIES
Takes 2 to Tango and is she wants to start dancing out here then thats her OWN problem
DavePosted Image

David Butler

Why don't you tell Unit 1of2 the truth.

Because you are the leader of the pack re: the Lauda Finem wrangle, then you have a lot to lose. The Nottinghams pissed all over you and put what you told them on there angry lying, defaming website. You accuse me and others of being conspirators in the alan Thomas TBP for which he was convicted. When I in fact had nothing to do with it and certainly did not know anything about Nottingham and his like, and they were never part of my life that I know of, so what reason would they have for putting lies and nasty posts about me that Alan Thomas then used over here to let everyone know all about mini. Including where she lived and made it possible for her to be threatened with harm, not only on LF but here as well, with Whetu etc joining in. So if YOU want to dance or try to over me, you will find it extremely difficult. I was not the one who burbled all others personal details to a criminal. No it was not me, it was you. So wear it!! The evidence I and lawyer have is daming to this website and LF and personalities on both sites.

If people like to not use mini as my given name on here, it is to be remembered I have not given anyone clearance to use my real name on here. And I never have.

Mini
2

#15 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostRedFox, on 19 February 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

Well you know the drill.

OIA request. file request. review od decision not to supply you requested info. complaint to Police, complaint to SFO.... Wind them up!


I agree NTV you must get to the bottom of any monies going out, not being paid to you.

Mini
0

#16 User is offline   Rosey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1808
  • Joined: 25-December 09
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:44 PM

How come David Butler's telling Nottingham private information which then ended up on Lauda finem?

We need to knock millar weal and all those guys off...




View PostMINI, on 20 February 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

David Butler

Why don't you tell Unit 1of2 the truth.

Because you are the leader of the pack re: the Lauda Finem wrangle, then you have a lot to lose. The Nottinghams pissed all over you and put what you told them on there angry lying, defaming website. You accuse me and others of being conspirators in the alan Thomas TBP for which he was convicted. When I in fact had nothing to do with it and certainly did not know anything about Nottingham and his like, and they were never part of my life that I know of, so what reason would they have for putting lies and nasty posts about me that Alan Thomas then used over here to let everyone know all about mini. Including where she lived and made it possible for her to be threatened with harm, not only on LF but here as well, with Whetu etc joining in. So if YOU want to dance or try to over me, you will find it extremely difficult. I was not the one who burbled all others personal details to a criminal. No it was not me, it was you. So wear it!! The evidence I and lawyer have is daming to this website and LF and personalities on both sites.

If people like to not use mini as my given name on here, it is to be remembered I have not given anyone clearance to use my real name on here. And I never have.

Mini

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users