• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Police Complaints - Acc ACC criminal activity

#36 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:16 PM

If you read the King V ACC case you will see that ACC were threatening to with hold payments from a Dr when the report did not give the answers that they wanted.

the corporation was throwing there weight around late 80's early 90's to reduce the long term liability. I have read dozen of decisions from that area and they all have the same theam. No REHABILITATION and INCREASE OF THE COSTS

This was NZ wide and can bet that there was team talk on how to get away with what they were doing.

Many of the employees of that time now have senior position with in the ACC and are using there position to cover up what they had done previously.

Keep Smiling as we are coming to get them.

#37 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2005 - 08:36 AM

What do we intend to do about the apparent neglect of duty by police in the handling of complaints against ACC?????

It is now more than 8 months since complaints were lodged and, apparently, the police (Det Insp Win van der Veld) are failing to respond to a recent request for progress.

Claimants who have allegations have not been interviewed nor statements taken.

There appears to be two avenues now available -

go back to the Commissioner of Police with a complaint that nothing has been done and/or that we have not been advised that something has been done.

lodge a complaint with the Police Complaints Authority under neglect of duty.

#38 User is offline   freefallnz 

• PipPip

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:15 PM

I wonder if the police would investigate my files.. And the bit of paper ACC sent to the police with a list of names on it..

Of course under the privacy act I shouldnt have a copy of it.. But clearly and plainly an ACC fishing expedition..

#39 User is offline   freefallnz 

• PipPip

Posted 10 November 2005 - 01:54 PM

OOPS got that wrong..

It was the Police fishing for information from ACC !!!!!!

Posted Image

Big Brother is certainly abusing his power.

#40 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

View Posternie, on Dec 30 2004, 07:17 PM, said:

MadMac, this looks very much like something I have encountered with Work and Income - the creation by one or more staff members of fictitious beneficiaries, while the staff member concerned syphons off payments into a bank account in the name of the fictitious beneficiary - a bank account that he or she actually controls.

But with ACC, claimants frequently have more than one injury. So, invent a fictitious injury for a claimant, use the ID that claimants are now required to supply to ACC to open a bank account in the claimants name, and start paying entitlements into the account. And there is a real claimant to try to fit up for the fraudulent payments if things get too close for comfort for the staff member actually committing the fraud.

If I were you I would be considering having a word with the Serious Fraud Office - this all looks very suspicious.

I have found that sometime in 2002 that there was a large payment between ACC and an undisclosed person. It is under one of my claim numbers. this payment was for loss of earnings between 1981 and 2002

What is more interesting is that the Technical Claims Manager has access to alter information in my files with out knowing what was originally in the file. Me thinks that we have some large book fiddling going on at Branch level.

#41 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

The King thing is interesting. We have file info that shows a Medical assessor was paid $800 to put an extra occupation on a vocational assessment: Case manager writes to assessor and tells him he forgot to put tally clerk on exit joblist. Quack provides a new assessment with Tally clerk as an option. Sends bill for $800. ACC pays. One thing these thieves forgot about was time. ACC hitmen have built up a huge list of exits attributable solely to their dirty money grubbing work. Sooner or later their 99% strike rate in favour of ACC will burden the sickness and invalids benefits so much that an enquiry must be launched. One area that helps hide the real number of people going from ACC to WINZ is the fact that sympathetic doctors will state they are suffering from depression or anxiety to help them get the WINZ benefit when they are kicked off ACC. This makes it look like mental illness is rising as a cause of increases in benefit numbers. Some of you reading this no doubt will have experienced this. What the doctors say is true but their patient/claimant is suffering from anxiety and depression because they have been defrauded of their entitlement with a document provided for the purpose by an ACC Assessor. An "Independent" Who receives most of his income from ACC????

#42 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

good to see you back jocko

#43 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

A bit of ACC ("The Head" office) interest in this today ???? :huh:

#44 User is offline   MG 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:43 AM

Jocko - you're right about people wrongly exited from the ACC scheme inflating the sickness and invalid beneficiary numbers but I'm afraid the solution favoured by the bureaucracy will not impress you - a crackdown on "bludgers" and "malingerers" on WINZ benefits. The lovely Mr Edwards at ACC has already been reported as saying that people kicked off ACC shouldn't be on WINZ benefits either because "independent" assessors have already found they are fully fit to work. WINZ has long been jealous of ACC's ability to shaft people and wants to do the same, as its 2005 briefing paper to its Minister makes clear. Recently, Parliament passed law amending the Social Security Act 1964 to require sickness and invalid beneficiaries to "participate" in "work focus and planning activities" whenever demanded by staff with KPIs dependent on exits from the WINZ scheme. The Bill, when introduced, also had provision to cut payments of sickness and invalid benefits by 30% if people did not jump through the hoops when WINZ staff cracked the whip but, as fair as I can tell, this proposal seemed to have been dropped at the select committee stage. I don't know what bullying powers WINZ will have as a result but it is worth noting that its Minister is Hon David Benson-Pope. The other item of interest is WINZ's desire to make all sickness and invalid beneficiaries subject to medical assessments from "independent" medical practitioners. Sound familiar to anyone? Who will perform this noble service to our fine bureaucracy and trouser $$$$ of fees as a result? Step forward our good friends who currently do this work so well, and so sensitively, for ACC. In the meantime, Ministers and top level bureaucrats will fly, first or business class, to and from New York, to give speeches about New Zealand's commitment to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Disabled. I just hope the champagne is properly chilled so the caviar washes down nicely and doesn't get stuck in anyone's throat.

#45 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

I believe Warren found in my files that I had been *paid some sort of lump sum in 2005

Was News to me that was

Good on you Warren, no wonder ACC don't like you snooping around

(*or something that didn't look right in my file for that time frame, but who cares, I don't because my file/s are completly stuffed/contaminated now anyway thanks to all their illegal tactics)

#46 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:00 PM

Greetings,
Right... There have been a lot of "questionable payments", as in never recieved by claimant...
That ACC do not like being brought to "the surface"... EG... WHANGAREI... ;)

#47 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:20 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a holiday in the sun .... solomen islands sounds a great place to be living if I had the money :D

#48 User is offline   Spacecadet 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

View PostBLURB, on Jul 24 2007, 01:20 PM, said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a holiday in the sun .... Solomon islands sounds a great place to be living if I had the money :D

Yes - It was a pity it wasn't your bank account number on one of those lump sum payments made to "claimants" who never recieved them - or knew about it - then have the record disappear into the ether.

But then - maybe that why it is called the ACC Fraud Unit - it is their job to do the fraud on the claimants?

#49 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

POSTING ON BEHALF OF BLURB...

That "figure of, 1+1" = B... S...

Attached File(s)

#50 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:07 PM

I have put in a request for our letter /form dept., to create a suitable document
to recieve any info held by WINZ. B) B)

Maybe just have to include your Police file as well; why not go for all documents held by all Government depts.

#51 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Trust everyone enjoys reading all this stuff ... isn't all this stuff getting really really interesting ...

ACC Representives in the Whangarei Office tried getting me to accept and believe that I recieved ERC for 6 years . :( Sorry bummed out I didn't ... Bugger.

In a letter to ############ ACC reckon I initially recieved ERC from 1986 - 1992 ...

:P Great fantastic stories ACC have created and attempted to manage ... really sad they aren't based on fact , truth and reality about me.

Interesting about the number of different name styles / identity I'm supposed to have ... I only use one , :( sorry bumed out again , and that being my legal identity ...

;) Have a wonderful fun filled day and enjoy reading ...

#52 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:54 PM

Ya think the ACC still love us?

:D

#53 User is offline   tonyj 

• Pip

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:27 AM

View PostBLURB, on Jul 24 2007, 07:54 PM, said:

Ya think the ACC still love us?

:D

Fran, I don't want to be the one to tell you this ... but... something tells me love is the furtherest thing from their mind ... especially you in particular of late ...

But I would take a stab in the dark and guess the feelings you have towards them are rather lacking in that loving feeling .

tony

#54 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:45 AM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Yeeeeeep I'm sure some people at ACC absolutely LOVE us ...

:D If we weren't here what would they be doing for a JOB ?
What did they do for a JOB before we turned up ?

Oooooooooooooooh yeah JOB ... Just Over Broke. Bugger.

Mmmmmmmmmm how was my Claim for a work accident 7/2/1986 managed ...

;) Have a fantastic smiley day ...

#55 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:56 PM

View PostMadMac, on Dec 30 2004, 05:39 PM, said:

:o 3/6/1999 visited my doctor with severe R shoulder R arm pains.After examination doctor filled out ACC medicial cert using claim no.AAA.Hand delivered med.cert to ACC Whangarei. An identifiable ACC senior representive opened claim no. BBB. 7 ACC representives in 20 days using BBB in written communication to Doctor,IRD God knows who.ACC representive who opened claim no.BBB then writes to ACC BMA using claim no.CCC. BMA writes back to ACC representive using claim no.BBB.
ACC pay me 1 week ERC then decide to investigate me for having 2 claim nos. for 1 accident date. 2 Claim nos being AAA and BBB.My Doctor used the one I have knowen ACC are busy opening claim no. then investigating me for having 2 claim no.s.
6 weeks no ERC no help aprox every 2.5 days getting adifferent ACC representive to go around in circles with.
As Doctor kept using claim no. AAA Even with ACC writting and using BBB,ACC representive then decides to call claim file BBB "duplicate"of file AAA.
Then came claim file BBB is connected - unconnected,linked - unlinked,coupled - uncoupled,ammalagmated-unammalagmated-ammalagamated,combined - uncombined.... with claim fileAAA.
ACC representives have also stated claim file BBB is "duplicate"of file DDD.
ACC pathway file clearly shows claim file BBB is "duplicate" of file EEE. ACC branch manager states file EEE was never used.??????????????

So far 5 ACC claim nos.
Through all the crap I requested in writting claim file BBB 11months to obtain.

I just about DIED of F>>>>> shock.Claim file BBB shows Home accident contact with Liq.powder at rest,inWhangarei, Im a labourer...Bullshit Bullsit..
All this lies on the same day same aprox time as I was aprox 130 miles away getting my arm crushed under file AAA.

Through ACCs management style I have ended up with 5 claim nos.Believe it or not recently found 2 more ACC claim nos. being used for treatment.Found another ACC number today. Grand total to date 8 claim nos.!!!!!!
Thats my arm on "Just a small fracture" on our site.

ACC rehab officer writes about my crushed Left arm. In 5.5 years my ACC files have mushroomed to over 25 volumes.
The ACC representive who opened claim file BBB on the 3/6/1999 hid behind 7 work mates while they softened me up, no ERC ,unknowen investigation into me,real miss cutie pie when ended up being my case manager.......ACC Whangarei Fraud Liason Officer,Assistant Branch Manager,Team leader,Catalyst.
ACC have dragged me into court for Fraud based on her recommendation.
ACC representitive opened a claim no. without any medicial documentation.Used "softening tactics" other staff ,who is going to stand up to her as No.2 in Whangarei office??? Denied accsss to entitlements while they where buzy creating files.

ACC have created fictiticous fraudulent files twisted ,distorted the truth,penalising me,created havoc with treatment providers which injury which claim no....
I have requested from ACC Whangarei 1 claim fie 1 accident they dont want to do this.... they are hiding something.Have ACC made finicial gains while penalising me??? ACC advise 1990 , 1991 I was paid ERC Weekly Compensation....Im struggling to find a record of payments...What happened in ACC Whangarei in this period???I have records where it appears ACC paid themselves my weekly compensation/ERC. Phew thanks for reading MadMac. :D

This is disgraceful behaviour & surely very unlawful & inprisionable offences?

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users