• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I cost the gov more since being EXITED

#1 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Doing a quick bit of math and since my ERC was very low I have worked out that I am approximately $200 more expensive to keep than when getting ERC.

That's a great saving for the government NOT

ACC may have saved billions but I'm betting tax payers are saving shit-all.

Once exited many entitlements can be available for disabled persons that could not be got through ACC.

When I say I'm getting more, its not exactly cash to spend, but still I'm now getting much more than when receiving ERC.

But the best thing is not having to waste my time going through a series of fake assessments by back pocket doctors.

The simple fact I'm putting out there is, ACC saves billions but the crown continues to pay , if ya can't work, ya can't work, exited or not.

ACC saves through exits to WINZ but the crown continues to pay, a real rehabilitation would actually save the crown money.

I have been working my way up the system for the last 4 years, I'm now at a very comfortable place and I'm not even getting all my entitlements yet ie: money stolen from me by ACC scum!

#2 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

View PostGuessWho, on 15 August 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

Doing a quick bit of math and since my ERC was very low I have worked out that I am approximately $200 more expensive to keep than when getting ERC.

That's a great saving for the government NOT

ACC may have saved billions but I'm betting tax payers are saving shit-all.

Once exited many entitlements can be available for disabled persons that could not be got through ACC.

When I say I'm getting more, its not exactly cash to spend, but still I'm now getting much more than when receiving ERC.

But the best thing is not having to waste my time going through a series of fake assessments by back pocket doctors.

The simple fact I'm putting out there is, ACC saves billions but the crown continues to pay , if ya can't work, ya can't work, exited or not.

ACC saves through exits to WINZ but the crown continues to pay, a real rehabilitation would actually save the crown money.

I have been working my way up the system for the last 4 years, I'm now at a very comfortable place and I'm not even getting all my entitlements yet ie: money stolen from me by ACC scum!

That is well written, straight to the point, and 100% spot on!

Thank you.

#3 User is offline   Marc 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

Being on a WINZ benefit, like Supported Living, and with some extra supplements they pay you, and perhaps further support for disability and health services from the health sector, you may for time being be a bit better off.

But do not think this will last, as nothing will stay as it is, as the welfare reforms last year have already shown. There will be more changes, and the ones they brought in, they will certainly be applied more widely, more firmly and more aggressively once the present government may get a third term.

Then they will go about doing what they have only started in a moderate way so far, and only so far "tested".

Wait until they apply Mansel Aylward's and Dr Bratt's approach more firmly here, and you will face a further push, to accept any kind of part time work, whether it will pay for your rent and more or not, as that is the agenda they have. The drive is, and will be more so in future, to push people off Supported Living Payment benefits onto the Jobseeker Support benefit! The criteria to be unfit for work has been redrawn, and will so further, and with some temporary "extra" support, they will come with expectations, for you to get off your backside and accept something to do, on the job market.

More on this is found here:

http://accforum.org/...ing-fact-study/

http://accforum.org/...so-used-by-acc/

http://accforum.org/...-and-acc-compo/

http://accforum.org/...ind-the-agenda/

MSD and WINZ are not asleep, they have their own policy and operational strategy departments work full time, and so does Minister Paula Bennett, and the culling of sick, injured and disabled from benefits will continue, many will have to work their way through life, no matter how menial or marginal the job, and in the end, they may be worse off. But nobody will tell you the truth about it.

#4 User is offline   fuckstain 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

I am sure when all this is implemented more & more govt parasites will also be worse off .......

You can bank on it -

#5 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

Yes I completely agree that the system will attack me again, most likely soon after national gets its third term.

Problem for them is that the very aggressive attacks on me by ACC then immediately after rehabilitation WINZ had an attack dog on onto me, have taken a toll on my health so I have increasing needs from the system.

Meanwhile the fact I can't work is never addressed. The whole process of getting me back to work has only involved denying me food and shelter. Its called rehabilitation.

They cannot "make" me do a job if I'm to disabled to arrive at work.

Oh and I'm not a parasite, its called a disabled person you cock sucker.

All I have done is become disabled through work injuries so don't ever FUCKEN refer to me as a parasite , if it is me your referring to.

#6 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

http://tvnz.co.nz/q-...2-video-6058950

View PostMarc, on 17 August 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

Being on a WINZ benefit, like Supported Living, and with some extra supplements they pay you, and perhaps further support for disability and health services from the health sector, you may for time being be a bit better off.

But do not think this will last, as nothing will stay as it is, as the welfare reforms last year have already shown. There will be more changes, and the ones they brought in, they will certainly be applied more widely, more firmly and more aggressively once the present government may get a third term.

Then they will go about doing what they have only started in a moderate way so far, and only so far "tested".

Wait until they apply Mansel Aylward's and Dr Bratt's approach more firmly here, and you will face a further push, to accept any kind of part time work, whether it will pay for your rent and more or not, as that is the agenda they have. The drive is, and will be more so in future, to push people off Supported Living Payment benefits onto the Jobseeker Support benefit! The criteria to be unfit for work has been redrawn, and will so further, and with some temporary "extra" support, they will come with expectations, for you to get off your backside and accept something to do, on the job market.

More on this is found here:

http://accforum.org/...ing-fact-study/

http://accforum.org/...so-used-by-acc/

http://accforum.org/...-and-acc-compo/

http://accforum.org/...ind-the-agenda/

MSD and WINZ are not asleep, they have their own policy and operational strategy departments work full time, and so does Minister Paula Bennett, and the culling of sick, injured and disabled from benefits will continue, many will have to work their way through life, no matter how menial or marginal the job, and in the end, they may be worse off. But nobody will tell you the truth about it.

#7 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

So far dis-entitling me through some "process" of re-evaluation ? has not lead to me returning to functioning enough to work, if anything the poverty caused has caused stress and poorer health, making me more reliant on the system than ever. My functional levels have reduced to where I cannot even arrive at work each day and poverty has effected my health (the shit food I have lived on for years).

I have no doubt the system will attack me again (most likely around when National will start its third term).

Bring it on, I guess they will be able to save themselves some small amount of money, but how can they force me into a job I cannot psychically perform ? I suppose when I cant do the job they will make a further saving with more punishments for not doing the job ?

View PostRosey, on 17 August 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

I watched the first part, but had to switch it off, Paula Benefit is just out of touch. She needs to go back on the DPB and stay in an un-insulated state house over winter and see what its like now for the other half. She could go into WINZ and have everything turned down and she looks like she eats a standard benefit in food alone each week so no doubt she will be very cold and hungry.

PS: i'm glad she has success on her side, but she really lost out in the looks department. She is a very unattractive woman through my male eyes OMG ! National really has some hags, I don't know who's uglier Bennett or Collins ? Colins face is sorta "melted" down the sides, and her forehead ! you could land a 737 on it. I guess Bennet wins because the lard is puffing her face out stopping it from sagging :o

#8 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

GREEDY people choose to vote the neo-liberal political govt (Tory/Conservative NACT) that suits their agenda, regardless of the ethical considerations. Neo Liberalism for the last 30 years has turned us from the WE generation to the ME generation. One such pro NL selfish forum member got too GREEDY and so was convicted for defrauding $238,000 in ACC weekly payments while running his businesses and writing How to Become a Millionaire etc. You will be worse off under Neo Liberalism's rule.

What sense does an economic policy make that insists a mother go to work stacking shelves in a supermarket ( or whatever) to earn a few dollars to pay a stranger to look after her infant? Why don't we pay the DPB to EVERY parent who wants to care for their child up to the age of 3?

Where would the money come from? Oh I don't know. How about not spending $80 million on redesigning bank notes, or $120 million on putting an unnecessary road under a park, or gifting $250 million to Sky City, $35 million to go sailing and $5 million to unemployed sailors, or going after the estimated 5 Billion dollars of tax evasion each year?

It's time we re-thought the idea of WORK .

Some of the most socially valuable work does not have a dollar value attached to it and being a loving and effective parent is one of those jobs that is of immeasurable value to a nation.

There is a difference between State dependency and State compassion.

Spending money and resources on our children in the early years is the best investment a country can ever make. And science is proving what we intuitively know to be true, that the very young learn more and thrive more when cared for by a loving parent. Let's make that possible.

The following political parties say they would support extending paid parent leave to 1 year within the next 6 years.

Green Party
Labour
Mana
NZ First
United Future
Alliance
Democrats for Social Credit
Conservative Party
Internet Party

Bryan

http://bryanbruce.co.nz/blog/ethics-values/child-friendly-economics

Did you watch Jacinda Adern's arguments with the Minister?

View PostGuessWho, on 18 August 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

So far dis-entitling me through some "process" of re-evaluation ? has not lead to me returning to functioning enough to work, if anything the poverty caused has caused stress and poorer health, making me more reliant on the system than ever. My functional levels have reduced to where I cannot even arrive at work each day and poverty has effected my health (the shit food I have lived on for years).

I have no doubt the system will attack me again (most likely around when National will start its third term).

Bring it on, I guess they will be able to save themselves some small amount of money, but how can they force me into a job I cannot psychically perform ? I suppose when I cant do the job they will make a further saving with more punishments for not doing the job ?

I watched the first part, but had to switch it off, Paula Benefit is just out of touch. She needs to go back on the DPB and stay in an un-insulated state house over winter and see what its like now for the other half. She could go into WINZ and have everything turned down and she looks like she eats a standard benefit in food alone each week so no doubt she will be very cold and hungry.

PS: i'm glad she has success on her side, but she really lost out in the looks department. She is a very unattractive woman through my male eyes OMG ! National really has some hags, I don't know who's uglier Bennett or Collins ? Colins face is sorta "melted" down the sides, and her forehead ! you could land a 737 on it. I guess Bennet wins because the lard is puffing her face out stopping it from sagging Posted Image

Poverty is a collateral damage part of the NACT policies to reward the top couple of percent wealthy individuals

Reason To Vote #17 To Stop Bad Things Happening
The secret trade deal called the TPPA ( Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement ) being currently negotiated is potentially very damaging to you, our children and our children's children, forever.

From leaked documents there is genuine reason to be concerned , for example, that we would see the price of medicines increase and American corporates effectively be able to control our legislation and our sovereignty.

How? Well, for instance, we currently restrain the trade of tobacco and cigarettes. If there is a restraint of trade restriction in the TPPA agreement companies like Philip Morris Internationa; would be able to sue New Zealand in overseas courts for loss of sales.

Phillip Morris is currently suing the Australian government and has given notice it will sue the UK government if plain packaging is introduced.

( see http://www.independe...es/health-news/... )

So potentially millions, if not billions of tax payer dollars could go to Phillip Morris International through a badly negotiated trade deal.

(Yes - Phillip Morris International - the same company for which Todd Barclay the 23 year old National Candidate for Clutha-Southland was a lobbyist prior to being selected for Bill English's seat )

Yet National have refused to brief any of the opposition parties about what is on offer in this proposed trade agreement .

The issue is secrecy.

This trade deal cannot be reneged on by any future government.

John Key says " trust him " he would not sign anything that was bad for New Zealand.

It's not a matter of trust. Its a matter of transparency. Honesty and openness in government is vital to the maintenance of our democracy.

The next and possibly final round of these secret negotiations is in November.

So you can stop bad things happening to New Zealand by voting for a party which will not allow the agreement to contain any clause which would give companies like Phillip Morris International effective control over our laws.

These parties include -Greens, Labour, NZ First, Maori Party, and Mana . Of which the Maori Party are interesting. They are part of the coalition. Do they know what's in the deal being negotiated ? If not, why not? (PS- I cant find a statement from Peter Dunne a link on his TPPA would be helpful if anyone can find one)

Bryan

http://bryanbruce.co...hings-happening

If you want to end Child Poverty you can give your Party vote to Green.
http://www.nzherald....jectid=11310154

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users