• You cannot reply to this topic

#21 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 May 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

Mousey

Do you consider that Battleaxe had been coached when she approached Alan Thomas in 2015. ie that she was to be Alans conduit into the back of the ACCforum without us knowing.?

mini

What is this about?

#22 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 24 August 2016 - 10:19 AM, said:

He didn't need to

You were already under due process

And we're charged with
THREATENING TO KILL ACC STAFF,

INNOCENT CLAIMANTS IN THE BUILDING

AND A DIVERSIONARY TANKER DRIVER

WHO HAD NO IDEA HE'D BEEN SELECTED FOR YOUR NEFARIOUS TASKS...

ARE ACC AWARE YOU HAVE A DOSSIER ON THEIR STAFF ALAN ? ? ?

AND TRIED TO CON OTHER FORUM MEMBERS INTO GATHERING SAID INFO ON YOUR BEHALF ???

THAT DOCUMENT OF WHAT YOU REQUIRED WOULD BE ENOUGH TO PUT YOU BACK IN THE MASON CLINIC

THIS TIME UNDER PERMANENT DETENTION

With your mates he who paid the piper, and battleaxe.

#23 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 May 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

Mousey

Do you consider that Battleaxe had been coached when she approached Alan Thomas in 2015. ie that she was to be Alans conduit into the back of the ACCforum without us knowing.?

mini

#24 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, and his forum girlfriend Battleaxe, AKA Lianne Mylie.

This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

This Troll likes to target women and Sensitive Claimants especially though the Troll will attack and abuse anyone who dares to fail to follow his line. He has made comments that could be seen as inciting criminal activity. The Troll likes to think he has some special secret process where he can make ACC accountable but this boasting is the actions of a Fantasist. New members are encouraged to avoid engagement with this Troll.

He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, made the following threats against a man called Douglas Weal, falsely believing me to be that person.

He who pays the piper said:

posting # 230562

... when I suggested the possibility of some very kind friends of mine dropping into see him in CROMWELL to give him some healthy advice.

Even more funny, I'm still waiting for the call from down there.

p.s. And no DOUGLAS, one of my mates trains Alsatian dogs, for the Police, so don't rely on that

Posting # =230434

They will take you to the outskirts of CROMWELL and give you two choices.

Posting # 230425

Get yourself a new name because I have a lot of friends in the CROMWELL area who, like me, hate scum-bags.

Posting # 230362

I can't wait to catch up with you in CROMWELL to see what sort of scum bag life you live.

I'll drop in at the local first to see if they can give me directions.

Posting # 231625

For those who haven't noticed, ever since "Brucey" was flushed out as to who he actually is, he not only went into defense mode against denying that he is DOUGLAS WEAL who ALAN THOMAS tells us is very dangerous, but has chosen not to make my upcoming visit to him in CROMWELL as welcome, suggesting that I will need to come well armed.

PIPER.

He who pays the piper, on 19 January 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:If DOUGLAS WEAL is not the person who has been stalking me on this FORUM [2000 postings on attack] then my meeting with him will not take long, except that I want to hear his version of the ALAN THOMAS "frame-up" before I leave this lovely town of CROMWELL on my way further south.

He who pays the piper, on 21 January 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

The only enemies he has are the fruitcakes that framed ALAN THOMAS.

He handed over the evidence of a death threat from DOUGLAS WEAL [Donald Duck with bullet holes around him] which showed that TOMCAT & ANGRYMAN were working with ACC to bring false charges against ALAN THOMAS as DAVID BUTLER knew the truth.

A "double crosser" who was under the 'gun'.

Discouraged from turning up at court.He who pays the piper, on 04 January 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Just when I thought that at least 80% of contributors to ACC forum sites were fruitcakes, fraudsters and freaks, I kindly received today damning evidence that there is an almost conclusive chance that TOMCATS mate DOUGLAS WEAL is none other than our simpleton BRUCEY [Former: Angryman] who has spent the last 33 years trying to upgrade himself to ACC so that he can grow even fatter and lazier in his latest hiding place down there in CROMWELL.

For those less familiar, this is the bloke that ALAN THOMAS tells us master-minded the bomb plot frame-up against him and gave evidence to that effect as a CROWN WITNESS in the District Court.

Before I close the book on this little saga I would like to give this half-wit calling himself BRUCEY an opportunity to defend himself of this identity connection.

Rather than repeating himself for the last 1500 posts [the work of a total fruitcake] I will be so kind as to give him the chance to defend himself.

Over to you DOUGLAS.

PIPER.

He also had the following comments to make about my daughter who is a rape victim.

" Is your daughter a simpleton like you Brucey?

Brucey do you mind me asking please what does Lupine charge for a duped claim of “toxicity” and one for “promiscuity”?

Good to see simpleton Brucey coming up with something original. To think he bred his own kind. A downgrading of the human race.

I’m guessing Brucey is playing the “mentally ill” card [genetic related] while his daughter [a product of the old man] is playing the “sensitive claim” card. A family of scabbers.

While Brucey of course is on a “family deal”.

I’m sure they are looking after you. 10 years on the scab and growing. As for the “family deal” the apple never falls far from the “tree”.
And dear old simpleton Bruce with a daughter who is apparently as simple as him."

It would appear that Wightman has a history of trolling and causing trouble. http://www.racecafe....an-here/&page=3

Battleaxe is on record as supporting piper in his attacks on me and has stated the following.

Silence speaks louder than words, Piper. I think that the above posting speaks volumes and that Douglas Weal is indeed "Brucey" previously "Angryman".

Perhaps Alan Thomas can fill in the gaps?

I don't argue against your position that members are free to use a moniker (nom de plume) and that you also respect their right to privacy, however, it is not fair or reasonable to think this with only certain members in this case ""Angryman" / "Brucey". So, while you jumped here to defend "Angryman's" / "Brucey's" right to privacy, you have remained silent on the right to privacy of Piper and myself. Why is this Alan? If the boot fits one foot it must surely fit the other foot?

Alan, you did take sides --- read your posting again please. I also ask that you point me to a posting where you have ever pointed out that Piper and I have a right to privacy too as obviously I missed that.

I did not speculate about who "Brucey" is. Piper did, but that said, I agree with his view that "Angryman" / "Brucey" is Douglas Weal. He was given the fair opportunity to respond but chose not to do so. As I have already commented, silence speaks volumes.

You are very different to other members, Alan, and if the truth be told this fourm has 'gone to hell in a handbasket' because of you and Lupine's cohort of "trolls" turning it into a battleground where innocent bystanders are being caught up in your fight for territory, power and control.

I bet that if you withdrew your membership from this forum then it would be returned to its former glory in a very short space of time.

http://www.100megspo...anna/010115.txt
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Angryman was my previous moniker, and does not belong to Douglas Weal.

I have never been involved in any way shape or form in any threats or in the bringing of false charges against anyone.

Because I think you are a very dangerous individual Colin Wightman and I believe Douglas Weal could very well be in danger I am telling you that My name is not Douglas Weal.

My name is Bruce, my friends call me Brucey, but you can call me sir.

I have let you rabbit on for long enough, time to show the forum what a complete fool and a danger to society you are.

(1) A person commits an offence if—
(a) the person posts a digital communication with the intention that it cause harm to a victim; and
/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> posting the communication would cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim; and
© posting the communication causes harm to the victim.

(2) In determining whether a post would cause harm, the court may take into account any factors it considers relevant, including—
(a) the extremity of the language used:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> the age and characteristics of the victim:
© whether the digital communication was anonymous:
(d) whether the digital communication was repeated:
(e) the extent of circulation of the digital communication:
(f) whether the digital communication is true or false:
(g) the context in which the digital communication appeared..

(3) A person who commits an offence against this section is liable on conviction to,—
(a) in the case of a natural person, imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> in the case of a body corporate, a fine not exceeding $200,000.
(4) In this section, victim means the individual who is the target of a posted digital communication.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL Colin Wightman.or his mate Rex, AKA Philip Bonner.

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, real name Colin Wightman. This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

This Troll likes to target women and Sensitive Claimants especially though the Troll will attack and abuse anyone who dares to fail to follow his line. He has made comments that could be seen as inciting criminal activity. The Troll likes to think he has some special secret process where he can make ACC accountable but this boasting is the actions of a Fantasist. New members are encouraged to avoid engagement with this Troll.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users