• Group: Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

#2 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

View PostAwaken2Infinite, on 16 July 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

"so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit" you didn't have to do what you did to my wife but she gave trust to you as you requested of her as others have done so also. You made that choice to do what you did to her.
Don't let anyone take your Humanity from you under any circumstances. There are always others out there, you are not alone.

Firstly Stone Hobbit, https://www.facebook....hobbit?fref=ts, (previously linked into another ACCforum posting from someone else), Awaken2Infinite, along with your other AKA's or whoever the hell you really are,I gave you nothing but support. Your words and actions against me are entirely misplaced, delusional and lack any sort of humanity. God forbid, you even have the audacity to accuse me of working for a Government Agency. This is entirely false on all counts and you know it. You literally are grasping at straws looking to blame another claimant for your misfortunes in an Assessment. I was not present at the assessment. We have only your falsities to rely upon.I gave you information pertaining to an Assessor based on not just my experience, but the experiences of other sensitive claimants. I also clearly stated to you that this was the experience of me and the other sensitive claimants, but it may not be yours. In addition to this, I remind you again that I gave you the information in good faith, that I could not ultimately speak as to how the Assessor would write the report.

Your ongoing accusations are becoming very thin on the ground. You even state that I am a member of some Advocacy or Support Group. I ask you to put up or shut up and show us all what group I supposedly belong to. If I do, well that's news to me you silly person.

I also say again, that I have been around a long time as a sensitive claimant on this Forum site. I have the trust and respect of many. I have this same trust and respect from not just sensitive claimants, but those with physical injuries.

Again, I am truly wondering what planet you are on. Just another one of your now infamous Conspiracy Theories that is nothing but total crap and amount to nothing, like your postings here on Forum.

Stop blaming others for your misfortunes. If you have issues with the Assessor and the Assessment process, do what the rest of us have to do and follow due processes; That is the only way you can make right the wrongs that you believe have occurred.

And you silly twat, I have had many successes in Reviews, ACC Complaints and so on.
What have you achieved thus far except for blaming others. Nothing me thinks

Get a life or at least do yourself a favour and stop whinging, but at least you can do something well, if only continuing to harrass another claimant who has acted only on a good faith basis doing the best I can. It would seem however, that nothing is good enough for you.

Oh, and as you appear to be good mates with Paula Bennett (MP),and MSD Minister and many other Government MP's, go and suck up to them and see where this gets you. That would be another story again but if it is different for you, well good on you.

In the meantime, I truly do wish you the best in your fights with ACC/SCU. I agree with you on many counts that so much of what emanates out of that place is toxic, sick and illegal. Be part of the change and go for them in the best way you know how. That's all that each and every one of us have. It takes time, energy and money, it is stressful but go for it if you haven't already. But please, stop blaming me for your predicament as I am most definitely NOT the cause of it.

#3 User is offline   Aurora 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

Content removed as may be defamatory

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic