• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking to form some alliances

#1 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

I'm coming under attack every time I post, its pretty clear the aggressors on this site have alliances to group attack individuals like me on this site.

If you want to form an alliance with me and tag team the bullies that pick on us, then PM me or just reply to this thread.

Together we can "trouble shoot" the trolls.

Maybe me & GCSB and some others -vs- greg,unit1of2 etc

three or four of us could run the trolls out of town !

we will just use the troll's own methods (fight fire with fire), if anyone posts a nasty message towards any members of our alliance we all just go on a group blind rage attack (as I have learned they do themselves)

Just sign up by replying to this thread NOW ! .... Don't stand alone and continue to take it lying down, the trouble makers will regret what they started.....

#2 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Are you looking at a quick fix , or as in your case the true issues are with the corporation .not the slanderous remarks being created to members ,but this can be normal behaviour of a clamaint trying to as i said get a quick result, not easy if you dont want to listen cheers

#3 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

GCSB is a troll.

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 07 June 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

I'm coming under attack every time I post, its pretty clear the aggressors on this site have alliances to group attack individuals like me on this site.

If you want to form an alliance with me and tag team the bullies that pick on us, then PM me or just reply to this thread.

we will just use the troll's own methods (fight fire with fire), if anyone posts a nasty message towards any members of our alliance we all just go on a group blind rage attack (as I have learned they do themselves)

Just sign up by replying to this thread NOW ! .... Don't stand alone and continue to take it lying down, the trouble makers will regret what they started.....

LAUDAFINEM.COM is the TROLL BLOG run by the CYBER BULLY's, PHILLIP NOTTINGHAM, DERMOT NOTTINGHAM, EARL McKINNEY, DON McPHERSON, KIRSTEN NICOL (AKA: member name 'Thirsty Kirsty' & referred to by Nottingham as his current "squeeze".

Short list of the Criminal convictions of Dermot Nottingham aka Dermot Gregory Nottingham, the list goes on and on. Self styled Justice campaigner? YEAH RIGHT. Dermot Nottingham is the brother of Phillip Nottingham.
August 6, 2013 by laudafinemSCAM in dermot-gregory-nottingham, Laudafinem.com,phillip-raymond-nottingham, Uncategorized and tagged acc, acc acc ripp off alcoholic AUCKLAND bob mckinney criminal cross dressing cyber troll dermot Dermot Gregory Nottingham Dermot Nottingham donald alister mcPherson don mcpherson drag earle mckinney fraud, acc ripp off, alcoholic, AUCKLAND,corruption, criminal, cross dressing, cyber troll, dermot, Dermot Gregory Nottingham, donald alister mcPherson,earle mckinney, fraudster, gregory, harassment, internet troll, NEW ZEALAND,PHILLIP RAYMOND NOTTINGHAM, real estate, robert earle mckinney, scam, Troll, troll blogShort list of the Criminal convictions of Dermot Nottingham aka Dermot Gregory Nottingham, the list goes on and on. Self styled Justice campaigner? YEAH RIGHT. Dermot Nottingham is the brother of Phillip Nottingham aka Phillip Raymond Nottingham.

reblogged from

Posted ImageDERMOT NOTTINGHAM TROLL BLOGGER

http://www.vdig.net/...nt.jsp?id=59109

OWEN JENNINGS (ACT NZ): I seek the leave of the House to table a list of the previous convictions of Dermot Gregory Nottingham.

Evidence is being brought to this House from somebody who in 1978 was apprehended for theft, for unlawful interference, for burglary. In 1980 he was arrested for willful damage. In 1983 he was arrested for fighting in a public place. In 1985 he was arrested for refusing to accompany an officer, using insulting language, and assaulting a traffic officer. He has been arrested for common assault and the discharge of a firearm in a public place. The list goes on and on. If the evidence comes from that person, then I have to say it is pretty questionable.

#4 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

Really?

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 07 June 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

Dermot Nottingham sounds like a take-no-shit kinda guy

#5 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

No he likes to dish out the shit!

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 07 June 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

Dermot Nottingham sounds like a take-no-shit kinda guy

#6 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 07 June 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

Coming under attack is a common trend within accforum.

There appear to be several factions engaging in these activities.

The original "tag team", the Wench Pack, Sock Puppetry pack, Blurb's acc-claimants dot info website, Laudafinem dot com,accfocus website and its spokepeople- Freefallnz/Mark, Maungataniwha and Tomcat. and the lone agapanthus warrier queen Mini, and Hukildaspida's research and investigative tarrying.

Those accforum members taking a stand against these bullies include anonymousey, netcoachnz, sparrow, questions, David Butler, Alan Thomas.

#7 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 08 June 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

Coming under attack is a common trend within accforum.

There appear to be several factions engaging in these activities.

The original "tag team", the Wench Pack, Sock Puppetry pack, Blurb's acc-claimants dot info website, Laudafinem dot com,accfocus website and its spokepeople- Freefallnz/Mark, Maungataniwha and Tomcat. and the lone agapanthus warrier queen Mini, and Hukildaspida's research and investigative tarrying.

Those accforum members taking a stand against these bullies include anonymousey, netcoachnz, sparrow, questions, David Butler, Alan Thomas.

Netcoachnz

Your naming of people as cyberbullies on here makes you exactly one yourself.

I wonder if anonymousey and sparrow would like you including in their names as linked with you as taking a stand against us. That would make both 'backstabbers' who are trusted to visit me on my private e-mail address.

This person who comes on as Kiss_my_ ACC or whatever came on wanting advice. It gave no information to even give advice on until pushed nicely.

It then gave heaps of information in a staggered way and didnt obviously like what he got back.

One of the real obvious things he got a knock on was the years it had taken to do anything about being cut off. He didnt like it much when told he would first have to try for late application to Review. Well. Boo Hoo, we all have to do it if we do not take action swiftly and with in the timelimit.

It seems this person has lots of time for conspiring to attack ie cyberbully, but not much to do the homework needed to prepare his information for legal action.

Well I for one will not be in such a hurry to answer anyones queries re the steps needed to get an old case started again or much slse for that matter.

These idiots come on a different adgenda than solving a legal problem with ACC.

So in fact anyone pampering to this type of conspiring is actually keeping others from using the forum for what it was invented. To assist ACC claimants with problems with ACC. (or WINZ)

Ungrateful brat! the thread beginner.

Mini

#8 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 11:44 AM, said:

Netcoachnz

I wonder if anonymousey and sparrow would like you including in their names as linked with you as taking a stand against us. That would make both 'backstabbers' who are trusted to visit me on my private e-mail address.

This person who comes on as Kiss_my_ ACC or whatever came on wanting advice. It gave no information to even give advice on until pushed nicely.

It then gave heaps of information in a staggered way and didnt obviously like what he got back.

One of the real obvious things he got a knock on was the years it had taken to do anything about being cut off. He didnt like it much when told he would first have to try for late application to Review. Well. Boo Hoo, we all have to do it if we do not take action swiftly and with in the timelimit.

It seems this person has lots of time for conspiring to attack ie cyberbully, but not much to do the homework needed to prepare his information for legal action.

Well I for one will not be in such a hurry to answer anyones queries re the steps needed to get an old case started again or much slse for that matter.

So in fact anyone pampering to this type of conspiring is actually keeping others from using the forum for what it was invented. To assist ACC claimants with problems with ACC. (or WINZ)

Mini

#9 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Mini's weasel words are in red, while netcoachnz's wording is in blue.

Netcoachnz, Your naming of people as cyberbullies on here makes you exactly one yourself.

Not true Mini, we are an anti-bull who exposes the trolls and cyberbullies, like we have exposed you!

More information for the trolls to feed upon.

This person who comes on as Kiss_my_ ACC or whatever came on wanting advice. It gave no information to even give advice on until pushed nicely. It then gave heaps of information in a staggered way and didnt obviously like what he got back. One of the real obvious things he got a knock on was the years it had taken to do anything about being cut off. He didnt like it much when told he would first have to try for late application to Review. Well. Boo Hoo, we all have to do it if we do not take action swiftly and with in the timelimit. It seems this person has lots of time for conspiring to attack ie cyberbully, but not much to do the homework needed to prepare his information for legal action. Well I for one will not be in such a hurry to answer anyones queries re the steps needed to get an old case started again or much slse for that matter. These idiots come on a different adgenda than solving a legal problem with ACC.

and what prey tell isyour hidden agenda Mini?

More argy bargy

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 11:44 AM, said:

Netcoachnz

Mini

#10 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:27 AM

View PostGuessWho, on 07 June 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

Guess who

Arent you the one that got dobbed for threatening harm to the Minister of ACC

If that is correct, how the hell did you get back on here, cause I recall you sure went Missing in a hurry. And you come up with having half a dozen names including GSCB or whatever it is. So you think it is alright to group your AKA's together and get some leverage do you??

The ones that are left from 2012/13 didn't come all this way without learning anything about you lot you know. Singerly or collectively you are David Butler all over again.

Go get a new life you have all been away so long the forum has shown its true number of members.

They might need you, but we do not, so p off.

Mini

#11 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

View PostMINI, on 17 May 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

Guess who

Arent you the one that got dobbed for threatening harm to the Minister of ACC

If that is correct, how the hell did you get back on here, cause I recall you sure went Missing in a hurry. And you come up with having half a dozen names including GSCB or whatever it is. So you think it is alright to group your AKA's together and get some leverage do you??

The ones that are left from 2012/13 didn't come all this way without learning anything about you lot you know. Singerly or collectively you are David Butler all over again.

Go get a new life you have all been away so long the forum has shown its true number of members.

They might need you, but we do not, so p off.

Mini

This DAVID BUTLER you refer to MINI, is he the bloke that one of your friends threatened his life during the court period involving the ALAN THOMAS frame-up?

As for GUESS WHO, it doesn't surprise me he possibly got upset with ACC connections.

8000 people a year are cheated by ACC out of their entitlements by any number of dodgy means, in some cases bringing severe hardship to injury victims.

It can only be expected that some of those victims resort to other means to find some form of justice.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users