ACCforum: Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage

#61 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

Mini's wording is in red while netcoachnz's is in purple

To all who care, one way or the other.

netcoachnz cares

I presume what David Butler is speaking about is that he is one of them that threatened to harm me.

David Butler has never threatened you Mini? LF made a threat via their blog.

He threatened to harm Tomcat and I at the same time. So I am not alone here in saying he threatened me. The documentation is on my computer and in paperwork given to not only my lawyer, but to the ACC & Justice Minister as well to show them that children are not the only ones that have cyberbulling problems.

Paperwork and electronic trails are very important, if your life has been threatened the only agency that can deal with this is the NZ Police.

Of course that is not the only threatening I have had done to me. LF have done it as well, and the Police are the only move that can be made without a huge amount of money behind it. (At the moment).

We estimate the costs to be $30000 - $75000

Do not let David Butler let you believe that Mini is a liar, because it is not the truth, I have the documentation to prove what I say, but I cannot move it to the accforum site as I am not ITish enough. I will learn one day when I have more time. There is none available at the moment.

Mini, there is proof of your lying within numerous postings.

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting. Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police, so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well. Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.

Who are you referring to H8ACC_2013 or Whetu?

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams. Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler, unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.

We have evidence that Philip and Antony are involved.

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff. Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LF other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.

There is proof that the NZ Police have, we are not sure why they haven't acted?

Remember always what bought LF into our lives, that was Alan Thomas returning from house arrest, David Butler trying to make like he had all the information Alan Butler needed for a retrail, and Dermott Nottingham taking information feed to him from David Butler and handing it over to LF which is what he does with most of his 'stuff' even if he is not part of its administration or ownership.

We thought that the David Butler tapes were stolen?

Blaming Alan Thomas for all that is evil is unwise, he may well have asked a well known Justice Campaigner to provide advice and guidance, that is his business, and has nothing to do with your ongoing problems Mini.
I hope we do get the chance to get together as there is power in numbers, but remember above all that these little children and older type ladies, need to be safe, from the wicked ways of people who like to scare, and bully whether it be cyber or otherwise.

There is power in the truth

Mini
netcoachnz

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

I presume what David Butler is speaking about is that he is one of them that threatened to harm me.

He threatened to harm Tomcat and I at the same time. So I am not alone here in saying he threatened me. The documentation is on my computer and in paperwork given to not only my lawyer, but to the ACC & Justice Minister as well to show them that children are not the only ones that have cyberbulling problems.

Of course that is not the only threatening I have had done to me. LF have done it as well, and the Police are the only move that can be made without a huge amount of money behind it. (At the moment).

Do not let David Butler let you believe that Mini is a liar, because it is not the truth, I have the documentation to prove what I say, but I cannot move it to the accforum site as I am not ITish enough. I will learn one day when I have more time. There is none available at the moment.

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting.

Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police, so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well. Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams.
Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler, unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff.

Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LV other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.

Remember always what bought LF into our lives, that was Alan Thomas returning from house arrest, David Butler trying to make like he had all the information Alan Butler needed for a retrail, and Dermott Nottingham taking information feed to him from David Butler and handing it over to LF which is what he does with most of his 'stuff' even if he is not part of its administration or ownership.

I hope we do get the chance to get together as there is power in numbers, but remember above all that these little children and older type ladies, need to be safe, from the wicked ways of people who like to scare, and bully whether it be cyber or otherwise.

Mini

#62 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 08 June 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

Mini's wording is in red while netcoachnz's is in purple

netcoachnz cares

David Butler has never threatened you Mini? LF made a threat via their blog.

Paperwork and electronic trails are very important, if your life has been threatened the only agency that can deal with this is the NZ Police.

We estimate the costs to be $30000 - $75000

Mini, there is proof of your lying within numerous postings.

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting. Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police, so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well. Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.

Who are you referring to H8ACC_2013 or Whetu?

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams. Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler, unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.

We have evidence that Philip and Antony are involved.

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff. Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LF other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.

There is proof that the NZ Police have, we are not sure why they haven't acted?

We thought that the David Butler tapes were stolen?

Blaming Alan Thomas for all that is evil is unwise, he may well have asked a well known Justice Campaigner to provide advice and guidance, that is his business, and has nothing to do with your ongoing problems Mini.

There is power in the truth

Mini
netcoachnz

NCnz

Tell me where I have told lies in my writings?

Mind you as I said everyone is very slow to spend any money on this and I already have gone over a four figured amount. So no more input from me until I am ready and dont try getting your mates to cyberbully further. It doesn't work. It may scare, but it is unlikely to send me anywhere unless it is a mental institution, and then the cops may move to punish the perpretrator's eh?

Mini

#63 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:02 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

You always presume Claire-what you need and have not got is evidence that you say you possess
as for threatening tomcat and youPosted Image
Pray tell the mass's where that was allegedly carried out by myself?

He threatened to harm Tomcat and I at the same time.
As the post is directed at me i again ask WHERE are the so called allegations that you make as me threatening you ?-whilst do have documentation of your mate miller threatening to run me over in his new car he was supplied by the acc for being a good boy as a NARK
So I am not alone here in saying he threatened me. The documentation is on my computer and in paperwork given to not only my lawyer, but to the ACC & Justice Minister as well to show them that children are not the only ones that have cyberbulling problems.
THAT NOW Claire, IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF YUR MAJOR PROBLEMS YOU HAVE TO CONTEND WITH

Do not let David Butler let you believe that Mini is a liar, because it is not the truth,
YOU ARE A LIAR Claire Hollis-FULL OF LIES
I have the documentation to prove what I say, but I cannot move it to the accforum site as I am not ITish enough.
yOUR ESTEEMED MATE TOMCAT has the ability -So give it to him as hes supposedly been threatened by me
I will learn one day when I have more time. >YES YOU WILL EARN ONE DAY -Very soon-NOT TO FUCK WITH vulnerable claimants and harass threaten and make there lives a misery YA BITCH
As you have done it before in here why that need to hide and say you cant do it?
There is none available at the moment.
AND THEN Unbelievably after all that cobblers YOU STATE-There is NONE available at the moment= W T F' time again from you

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting.
Be a fuck site more interesting in the courts ya old bag when i let loose the REAL DOCUMENTATION AGAINST YOU

Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police,

Bullshit-as it pens up the doors to the acc youll get absolutely no where
so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well.
Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.
Im not bring it on ya slag

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams.
Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler,
YOu really have no idea have you Of what ,OR MORE PRECISELY EXACTLY WHEN-i spoke to Dermot/ Alan or ANYONE AT ALL, about=if ya did youd be posting much more different and confident that you really do you know what your talking about-i was the one who was in communication with dermot NOT YOU and if you wish to align me and dermot and alan in your fansty world of LIES ,then alas me old chook,You take both of us on AND THERE you lose unfortunately,
unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.
ya to fuken scared you be shown up as a old worn out had full of Venomous nasty lies

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff.
tHE POLICE HAVE nothing TO USE AS THERE IS nothing YOUR A BULLSHITTING BLUFF ARTIST calire
remember i can find out what youve laid at others WHICH I HAVE and what a load of crap and rather a sad joke you appear as within this accusations.

Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LV other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.
You be waiting a long time then as most are nt as silly as you to commit PERJURY

Remember always what bought LF into our lives, that was Alan Thomas returning from house arrest, [Alas here Claire ya LIAR-Alan now he had not a clue what i was dealing with dermot about and NEITHER DO YOU,David Butler trying to make like he had all the information [I DO]Alan Butler needed for a retrail, [Never to be a retrial; that i knew of Claire-Alan wouldnt have that from the day he was found guilty so im afraid ya a tad full of bullshit again]and Dermott Nottingham taking information feed to him from David Butler and handing it over to LF which is what he does with most of his 'stuff' even if he is not part of its administration or ownership.
Remember what exactly Claire-Thats only your take on the issue AND im afraid YOUR COMPLETELY WRONG IN ALL ASPECTS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND PUBLISHED

Piss of ya NASTY OLD shit stirrer now ya want sympathy as you CAN NOT MOVE AGAINST me as the police know your full of absolute crap
Now wheres the tomcat with the goods you say yoy have then you say yoy dont
TO MANY PILLS THIS MORNING IT SEEMS

Mini

You say believe you
HOW could anyone believe THE CRAP THAT YOU SPOUT OUT HERE AND TO THE ONES YOU THINK WILL HELP YOU,you as you have NOT spoken to me dermot nor alan nor have you any documentation that belongs to me or alan or dermot
ya just a wasted old idiot, time ya grew up .
'thank the f ya not employed at the ird Anymore if this is how yOu act with alleged non existent evidence that ya haven't and cant possibly have
You show that you would be a prime candidate for being an acc case manager of the few really nasty kind that some have had the perils of meeting up with,-Due to the extraordinary character references you have yourself made publicly available in the world of google

davey

#64 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 12:00 PM, said:

NCnz

Mind you as I said everyone is very slow to spend any money on this and I already have gone over a four figured amount. So no more input from me until I am ready and dont try getting your mates to cyberbully further. It doesn't work. It may scare, but it is unlikely to send me anywhere unless it is a mental institution, and then the cops may move to punish the perpretrator's eh?

Mini

Quite happy to forward the taxi fare to the /any institution anytime Claire if ya spent all ya money on me
atho i understand that when ya go to lcinkys for perjury-The ride ,now that be free

As you believe your own fantasty world that im a laudfinem only fair that i repay you some of it so you can get some help Posted Image.

#65 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 12:00 PM, said:

NCnz

Mini

Well for a start ya old shit stirrer libelous Bitch
YOU CLEARLY HAVE STATED as i have written below,and in public as the MINI who is in real life the person known as CLAIRE Rae Avon HOLLIS.

''That i was involved in the arranging or whatever of the sending someone round to kill you''

-if ya make accusations like that using others real names then it simply pass;s by my laws,that ya need to be known so others can see how mentally retarded /idiotic you really are and keep well away from You.

That i was involved in the sending round of someone to kill you-as youve told the authorities also-FUK OFF YA OLD BAG YA NUTS

Now Claire me old soul
SHOW the proof
OR
you are the LIAR that i say you are
Get the picture yet Calire
stop telling libleous slanderous lies about other peole and shut ya bloody trap unless ya have some factual evidence

davey

#66 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:

You say believe you
HOW could anyone believe THE CRAP THAT YOU SPOUT OUT HERE AND TO THE ONES YOU THINK WILL HELP YOU,you as you have NOT spoken to me dermot nor alan nor have you any documentation that belongs to me or alan or dermot
ya just a wasted old idiot, time ya grew up .
'thank the f ya not employed at the ird Anymore if this is how yOu act with alleged non existent evidence that ya haven't and cant possibly have
You show that you would be a prime candidate for being an acc case manager of the few really nasty kind that some have had the perils of meeting up with,-Due to the extraordinary character references you have yourself made publicly available in the world of google

davey

Where have you ever proved that I spoke 'crap' as you so delicately put it.

How would you know who I or my lawyer had spoken too?

You don't.

I have documentation that has your name phone number the works on it.
I have documentation that has dermot nottinghams name on it.
I have documentation of Alan Thomas moving defaming documentation of LF's onto his accforum thread by himself. What more do you want. Arrhhh thats right the documentation of you threatening tomcat and I. have a good look through your posts on here you will find it. And remember that you are the one that says that DW is threatening you when he simply says to you to best keep clear of all the AT shit and have a good life!!! Doesn't sound like threatening to me, but then it takes people with nothing to have to try and invent something eh??

I dont know about your insults as far as ACC CM go, they seem to be able to put AT away twice. Must have what it takes to get him there. And following on from that I have done a hellva lot better than AT at keeping my own with the ACC Powers that be. At least I dont run away with my tail between my legs. Or have to find money to pay lawyers all the time.

Anyhow got no time for your garbage games. I have told you where I am at with the cyberbullying and I know because it has been tested that it is backed with evidentual papers, so dont give me another thought you half baked spud!

Mini

#67 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Looking forward to that.

View PostNoShit, on 07 June 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

I have invited comment by various law faculties on what they think of Antony Nottingham's various endeavours.

Without prejudice. Posted Image

#68 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Quite happy to forward the taxi fare to the /any institution anytime Claire if ya spent all ya money on me
atho i understand that when ya go to lcinkys for perjury-The ride ,now that be free

As you believe your own fantasty world that im a laudfinem only fair that i repay you some of it so you can get some help Posted Image.

Dont get too smart Butler, you are easily found. Your photo all over LF and this website as flapping jaws to Nottingham. Thickey would know their way to institutions quite easily I am abetting.

What is the perjury of what you speak, rubber lips!!?

Mini

#69 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

Dont get too smart Butler, you are easily found. Your photo all over LF and this website as flapping jaws to Nottingham. Thickey would know their way to institutions quite easily I am abetting.

What is the perjury of what you speak, rubber lips!!?

Mini

Oh deary me Claire
you do seem rather upset at this moment in time
Cant handle being shown up as the libleous old hag eh
get used to it

No worries Claire
ive spoken to de plod about you and fran
both of ya are not looking all that good at all-wasting police time for starters then making false complaints be next.
That IS criminal offence you realize there Claire Hollis
seems ya have a big mouth which causes others to ponder as ya crap ls suspect at the start and they have checked before they acted , as you and Franny would have liked them to-but im afraid ya both missing out there Claire
so piss off with ya harassment about the police arriving
THEY WONT on your behalf-as much as id like that to happen and get you in acriminal court and let my barrister loose on to you and rip your bollocks to shreds-Then take ya on a nice rough ride in a civil court.
if you cant figure out what the perjury is then thats your problem
as ya cant see much else -but prefer to use bollocks from others-[ documents with me name and fone number -Documents you may have,they just aint NOT MINE there im afraid Claire,hahahah so they does exactly what for ya Claire] >then not for me to explain WHAT PERJURY IS no further to a dumbass.
dave

#70 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

Oh deary me Claire
you do seem rather upset at this moment in time
Cant handle being shown up as the libleous old hag eh
get used to it

No worries Claire
ive spoken to de plod about you and fran
both of ya are not looking all that good at all-wasting police time for starters then making false complaints be next.
That IS criminal offence you realize there Claire Hollis
seems ya have a big mouth which causes others to ponder as ya crap ls suspect at the start and they have checked before they acted , as you and Franny would have liked them to-but im afraid ya both missing out there Claire
so piss off with ya harassment about the police arriving
THEY WONT on your behalf-as much as id like that to happen and get you in acriminal court and let my barrister loose on to you and rip your bollocks to shreds-Then take ya on a nice rough ride in a civil court.
if you cant figure out what the perjury is then thats your problem
as ya cant see much else -but prefer to use bollocks from others-[ documents with me name and fone number -Documents you may have,they just aint NOT MINE there im afraid Claire,hahahah so they does exactly what for ya Claire] >then not for me to explain WHAT PERJURY IS no further to a dumbass.
dave

So you have been to the Police and are now attempting to again harass and intimidate those individuals who you have been to the Police about David Butler ... if the Police take a look here they will clearly see you as the instigator Mr Butler.

As for myself, I don't mind speaking to the Police when/if they call around to discuss your complaint with them about me Mr Butler.

Looking forward to it to be quite honest.

;)

Good luck.

#71 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

View PostBLURB, on 08 June 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

So you have been to the Police and are now attempting to again harass and intimidate those individuals who you have been to the Police about David Butler ... if the Police take a look here they will clearly see you as the instigator Mr Butler.

As for myself, I don't mind speaking to the Police when/if they call around to discuss your complaint with them about me Mr Butler.

Looking forward to it to be quite honest.

;)

Good luck.

Just wanted to comment, that with everyone putting the police onto each other, the police will have to start an "ACC forum special branch" :lol:

BTW i'm not going to get the police to "get" any of you, they have better thing to do.

#72 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

Mini's wording is in red, while netcoachnz's wording is in blue

Mini, read your depository and this is where you will find just a sample of your "crap"

How would you know who I or my lawyer had spoken too? You don't.

You have a hobby, well done!
I have documentation of Alan Thomas moving defaming documentation of LF's onto his accforum thread by himself.

Mini, this is complete and utter nonsense, Alan Thomas took some of an LF quote about you and made comment, this was a one time event, get over yourself. That was before therules about not psting LF stuff cameinto play.

What more do you want. Arrhhh thats right the documentation of you threatening tomcat and I. have a good look through your posts on here you will find it. And remember that you are the one that says that DW is threatening you when he simply says to you to best keep clear of all the AT shit and have a good life!!! Doesn't sound like threatening to me, but then it takes people with nothing to have to try and invent something eh?? I dont know about your insults as far as ACC CM go, they seem to be able to put AT away twice. Must have what it takes to get him there. And following on from that I have done a hellva lot better than AT at keeping my own with the ACC Powers that be. At least I dont run away with my tail between my legs. Or have to find money to pay lawyers all the time. Anyhow got no time for your garbage games. I have told you where I am at with the cyberbullying and I know because it has been tested that it is backed with evidentual papers, so dont give me another thought you half baked spud!

Yes, we all know that you are indeed a cyberbully, Mini. You are an exponent in the dark art of e thuggery, so do not play the"poor me" scenario. You are not a victim, you are the source of much misery and woe within this fine forum.

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

You don't.

I have documentation of Alan Thomas moving defaming documentation of LF's onto his accforum thread by himself. What more do you want. Arrhhh thats right the documentation of you threatening tomcat and I. have a good look through your posts on here you will find it. And remember that you are the one that says that DW is threatening you when he simply says to you to best keep clear of all the AT shit and have a good life!!! Doesn't sound like threatening to me, but then it takes people with nothing to have to try and invent something eh??

I dont know about your insults as far as ACC CM go, they seem to be able to put AT away twice. Must have what it takes to get him there. And following on from that I have done a hellva lot better than AT at keeping my own with the ACC Powers that be. At least I dont run away with my tail between my legs. Or have to find money to pay lawyers all the time.

Anyhow got no time for your garbage games. I have told you where I am at with the cyberbullying and I know because it has been tested that it is backed with evidentual papers, so dont give me another thought you half baked spud!

Mini

#73 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 08 June 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

Mini's wording is in red, while netcoachnz's wording is in blue

Mini, read your depository and this is where you will find just a sample of your "crap"

How would you know who I or my lawyer had spoken too? You don't.

Strange, in a disturbing way, how child abuse gets reduced on this forum to petty squabbles about Disney characters.

Do you realise how impotent you are?

You have a hobby, well done!
I have documentation of Alan Thomas moving defaming documentation of LF's onto his accforum thread by himself.

Mini, this is complete and utter nonsense, Alan Thomas took some of an LF quote about you and made comment, this was a one time event, get over yourself. That was before therules about not psting LF stuff cameinto play.

What more do you want. Arrhhh thats right the documentation of you threatening tomcat and I. have a good look through your posts on here you will find it. And remember that you are the one that says that DW is threatening you when he simply says to you to best keep clear of all the AT shit and have a good life!!! Doesn't sound like threatening to me, but then it takes people with nothing to have to try and invent something eh?? I dont know about your insults as far as ACC CM go, they seem to be able to put AT away twice. Must have what it takes to get him there. And following on from that I have done a hellva lot better than AT at keeping my own with the ACC Powers that be. At least I dont run away with my tail between my legs. Or have to find money to pay lawyers all the time. Anyhow got no time for your garbage games. I have told you where I am at with the cyberbullying and I know because it has been tested that it is backed with evidentual papers, so dont give me another thought you half baked spud!

Yes, we all know that you are indeed a cyberbully, Mini. You are an exponent in the dark art of e thuggery, so do not play the"poor me" scenario. You are not a victim, you are the source of much misery and woe within this fine forum.

Strange, in a disturbing way, how child abuse gets reduced to petty squabbles involving Disney characters with meme ambitions.

Sad bunch of people. I assume the ACC is probably acting in your best interests. But is battling fundamental stupidity.

#74 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 08 June 2014 - 02:22 PM, said:

Just wanted to comment, that with everyone putting the police onto each other, the police will have to start an "ACC forum special branch" :lol:

BTW i'm not going to get the police to "get" any of you, they have better thing to do.

NZ Police: ACCforum special branch

LOL there was mostly likely a special ACCforum unit set-up within the NZ Police last time round and they're all sitting there reading in disbelief what David has posted, shaking their heads and muttering "david david you're the troll stirring up the shit in the ACCforum then you make out it is you being attacked for no reasons ... what a loser!"

I have committed one greenie reputation point to your post "Kiss_my_ACC".

Thank you and a big woohoo to everyone that has so far given me a greenie reputation point in post #71

Have a great night :P

#75 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

Well done!

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

You don't.

Mini

#76 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

I assume you're talking about LF website having pictures of children published on their shameful defamation site?

My computer crashes on that site so have not seen it. But if it's true then child abusers must be brought to justice.

View PostNoShit, on 08 June 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

Strange, in a disturbing way, how child abuse gets reduced to petty squabbles involving Disney characters with meme ambitions.

Sad bunch of people. I assume the ACC is probably acting in your best interests. But is battling fundamental stupidity.

#77 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

Let us wait until sundry authorities have digested the poison that is Lauda Finem and arrived at the conclusion that there are many varieties of other reptiles with less venom.

#78 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

We see that laudafinem & ilk are using another person's name that belongs to a Rugby League player, that of Kiwi Test prop and Penrith Player, Sam McHendry,

What a bunch of halfwits.

Search Results accforum – Lauda Finem
laudafinem.com/?s=accforum
May 26, 2014 - It's not police constable Sam McHendry SMA 1225 (if he even exists) thats stupid, that title belongs to an idiot, named Graeme xxxxxxx, who ...

View PostNoShit, on 06 June 2014 - 05:08 PM, said:

Good grief. How can it be in any doubt who I am?

Visited the local police today. Some dull plod couldn't understand how publishing the photos of innocent children in the context of salacious attacks on their parents amounted to anything.

Not very bright these NZ police. Must be employed by Lauda Finem. So off to the IPCA. Then the Press.

If you have any influence, Mini, the plod's name is Sam McHendry, constable, SMA1225. Quite polite. But stupid. Hopefully, the IPCA will tell us how stupid.

#79 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on 09 June 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

We see that laudafinem & ilk are using another person's name that belongs to a Rugby League player, that of Kiwi Test prop and Penrith Player, Sam McHendry,

What a bunch of halfwits.

Search Results accforum – Lauda Finem
laudafinem.com/?s=accforum
May 26, 2014 - It's not police constable Sam McHendry SMA 1225 (if he even exists) thats stupid, that title belongs to an idiot, named Graeme xxxxxxx, who ...

I can only assume there are two of them. As dim as one another.

SMA1225 told me he existed. He even wrote it down - at his own request. And he seemed to have an adequate number of organs and limbs, brain aside, that indicated he might indeed claim to be a representative of the constabulary.

But he was probably acting under orders from an equally dim station sergeant who did not want her neat little schedule disturbed by child abuse while she got her hair fixed.

#80 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

An aside. From Lauda Finem.

LF’s researchers main problem deciphering Butlers personality type was that Butler didn’t have any personality.

Suddenly, LF has discovered how Butler has flourished into a vibrant plant.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users