ACCforum: Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage

#41 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:13 PM

The "mutt pack" needs to stop harassing and stalking women. Loada crapem is wrong to post up disabled women's addresses and photos.

View PostMINI, on 05 June 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Whats Netcoachnz ability to get on with mini got to do with anything at this time or ever.

Also David Butler for that matter.

Mini needs nothing off either of you or No shit for that matter.

From what I have read No shit is actually a load of shit. In one post he is saying he is Graeme Wis l a n g father of Arrin and in another his is speaking as though he is nothing to do with either of them.

I have had a guts full of people speaking dribble on this forum and I will take up my next step with what I have available against the cyberbullies when I am good and ready. Probabaly when I can afford it seeing as America has already given me the paper work to take Lauda finem, just to mention one down if I care to put my money in that direction.

You are a load of dribblers with your self stroking egos and utter garbage you speak. Anyone who hasnt done a wrong will stay on here. The rest will disappear. Thats what happens to dribblers and their fake multiple non de plumes, they can not stand the scrutiny, so they will disappear, hoping that no one will take any notice of them again. But hey there, what about those of us that have already taken a very keen interest in them for very good reasons?? Will we go away. Well as I have said all along. .....time will tell wont it.

In the meantime if Mini ignores you, know it is because you are a dribbler and talk shit.

Mini

#42 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

That "mutt pack" is breaking the law to defame and stalk disabled women, worse to post up their addresses and photos with false accusations and other lies.

View PostRosey, on 04 June 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

It is no secret we've each had our own disagreements one way or other. However there is a bottom line when the mutt pack violates women members with alarming similarities including stalking, harassing, publishing lies/defamations, calling names, publishing address and photos online and beyond.

#43 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

View Postjaffa, on 05 June 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

That "mutt pack" is breaking the law to defame and stalk disabled women, worse to post up their addresses and photos with false accusations and other lies.

Who belongs to the "mutt pack"?

If NZ Law is being broken then the NZ Police must be made aware a.s.a.p?

#44 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 05 June 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

Who belongs to the "mutt pack"?

If NZ Law is being broken then the NZ Police must be made aware a.s.a.p?

Hopefully they soon will be. I was wrong. Lauda Finem still displays pictures of innocent children belonging to parents it does not like. They have not had the sense to take any of them down.

The NSW police want a complaint lodged through the NZ police. I can oblige.

Dear Louder: move telegraphed. B)

#45 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

The more complaints the better.

View PostNoShit, on 06 June 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

Hopefully they soon will be. I was wrong. Lauda Finem still displays pictures of innocent children belonging to parents it does not like. They have not had the sense to take any of them down.

The NSW police want a complaint lodged through the NZ police. I can oblige.

Dear Louder: move telegraphed. Posted Image

#46 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

Good on ya Mini. You don't need Butler or Lauda crapem. None of us do. I am sorry they published your address and picture of your home on their defamation site. I've been stalked and had their death threats online too. Looking forward to the new anti cyber abuse laws to be passed.

Chin up mate. No body kicks a dead dog so you must have something they don't and want.

View PostMINI, on 05 June 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Whats Netcoachnz ability to get on with mini got to do with anything at this time or ever.

Also David Butler for that matter.

Mini needs nothing off either of you or No shit for that matter.

From what I have read No shit is actually a load of shit. In one post he is saying he is Graeme Wis l a n g father of Arrin and in another his is speaking as though he is nothing to do with either of them.

I have had a guts full of people speaking dribble on this forum and I will take up my next step with what I have available against the cyberbullies when I am good and ready. Probabaly when I can afford it seeing as America has already given me the paper work to take Lauda finem, just to mention one down if I care to put my money in that direction.

You are a load of dribblers with your self stroking egos and utter garbage you speak. Anyone who hasnt done a wrong will stay on here. The rest will disappear. Thats what happens to dribblers and their fake multiple non de plumes, they can not stand the scrutiny, so they will disappear, hoping that no one will take any notice of them again. But hey there, what about those of us that have already taken a very keen interest in them for very good reasons?? Will we go away. Well as I have said all along. .....time will tell wont it.

In the meantime if Mini ignores you, know it is because you are a dribbler and talk shit.

Mini

#47 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:24 PM

View PostCampy, on 06 June 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

Good on ya Mini. You don't need Butler or Lauda crapem. None of us do. I am sorry they published your address and picture of your home on their defamation site. I've been stalked and had their death threats online too. Looking forward to the new anti cyber abuse laws to be passed.

Chin up mate. No body kicks a dead dog so you must have something they don't and want.

Thanks Campy. They needed me to be a conspirator, and found it wasns't that easy to get me to kow tow. I actually have nothing that they want of need. But they got themselves into a shit of a mess to find that out.

No shit, if you are graame w why dont you log in as such without a gmail addy, then maybe we maybe able to assist you with the NZ police bit and get the kiddies down off line. And their Mum as well as she obviously has nothing to do with anything.

If you want to be taking whacking action you have to be prepared to come in here being yourself. At one part you are speaking to me as Arwerly at another No shit.

Are you saying that No shit and Awrley are the Graeme wisl ing. I am guite happy to give my helping hand if they are.

And was that a legitimate Justice dept document put up on LF written on behalf of Miles w is ling legit??

If you are not bullshiting and there are two AR r I N & O N then I can help you. LF have damaged my rep as well, but only as long as I dont move forward.

If you are who you say you are and that is one of the family, then you will know I am telling the truth as you will know that I have been to the American suppliers of the two sites and got to a certain stop, that can be picked up at any time and finished off.

So cut to the chase and get it out there and I am prepared to go forward, but if I am the only one, it can wait until other things get done first. When I am ready.

Come clean, please.

Mini

#48 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

View PostMINI, on 06 June 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

Thanks Campy. They needed me to be a conspirator, and found it wasns't that easy to get me to kow tow. I actually have nothing that they want of need. But they got themselves into a shit of a mess to find that out.

No shit, if you are graame w why dont you log in as such without a gmail addy, then maybe we maybe able to assist you with the NZ police bit and get the kiddies down off line. And their Mum as well as she obviously has nothing to do with anything.

If you want to be taking whacking action you have to be prepared to come in here being yourself. At one part you are speaking to me as Arwerly at another No shit.

Are you saying that No shit and Awrley are the Graeme wisl ing. I am guite happy to give my helping hand if they are.

And was that a legitimate Justice dept document put up on LF written on behalf of Miles w is ling legit??

If you are not bullshiting and there are two AR r I N & O N then I can help you. LF have damaged my rep as well, but only as long as I dont move forward.

If you are who you say you are and that is one of the family, then you will know I am telling the truth as you will know that I have been to the American suppliers of the two sites and got to a certain stop, that can be picked up at any time and finished off.

So cut to the chase and get it out there and I am prepared to go forward, but if I am the only one, it can wait until other things get done first. When I am ready.

Come clean, please.

Mini

Good grief. How can it be in any doubt who I am?

Visited the local police today. Some dull plod couldn't understand how publishing the photos of innocent children in the context of salacious attacks on their parents amounted to anything.

Not very bright these NZ police. Must be employed by Lauda Finem. So off to the IPCA. Then the Press.

If you have any influence, Mini, the plod's name is Sam McHendry, constable, SMA1225. Quite polite. But stupid. Hopefully, the IPCA will tell us how stupid.

#49 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

View PostNoShit, on 06 June 2014 - 05:08 PM, said:

Good grief. How can it be in any doubt who I am?

Visited the local police today. Some dull plod couldn't understand how publishing the photos of innocent children in the context of salacious attacks on their parents amounted to anything.

Not very bright these NZ police. Must be employed by Lauda Finem. So off to the IPCA. Then the Press.

If you have any influence, Mini, the plod's name is Sam McHendry, constable, SMA1225. Quite polite. But stupid. Hopefully, the IPCA will tell us how stupid.

Since Jan 2012 I have been in touch with the police three or four times in between going to the DC and then Court of Appeal and Special Leave to appeal for same case. So not been slack.

Also have had letters from lawyer to America concerning ACCforum and Lauda Finem attacking and naming of me and threatening to do me a damage here and there.

You will find, and I have said it once before that the police will only take a statement for threaten to harm. Also one would like to think that they would bother with kids photos up and what have you if it was included as well.

Seeing as I am the only one that is known by my own name and user name that has been threatened to be harmed in this manner it will have to be me that goes to the police. Seeing as the American way is possible but very costly for lawyer etc. The letter I have via the lawyer for LF is very interesting and is possible with what I have to get them shut down permanently. But I am not going to bare the brunt of the expense alone. And you must be acceptable to the fact that David Butler, Alan Thomas and Nottingham were all in this together when alan Thomas came back on to forum.

Than is the way the evidence swings and yes I do see it brings in Mum and two kiddies as well and is not right, that is for sure. It is just another reason to have the down, not the kiddies photo, the whole cobboodle.

Your turn. dinner for me. Computer off.

Mini

#50 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

View PostMINI, on 06 June 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

Since Jan 2012 I have been in touch with the police three or four times in between going to the DC and then Court of Appeal and Special Leave to appeal for same case. So not been slack.

Also have had letters from lawyer to America concerning ACCforum and Lauda Finem attacking and naming of me and threatening to do me a damage here and there.

You will find, and I have said it once before that the police will only take a statement for threaten to harm. Also one would like to think that they would bother with kids photos up and what have you if it was included as well.

Seeing as I am the only one that is known by my own name and user name that has been threatened to be harmed in this manner it will have to be me that goes to the police. Seeing as the American way is possible but very costly for lawyer etc. The letter I have via the lawyer for LF is very interesting and is possible with what I have to get them shut down permanently. But I am not going to bare the brunt of the expense alone. And you must be acceptable to the fact that David Butler, Alan Thomas and Nottingham were all in this together when alan Thomas came back on to forum.

Than is the way the evidence swings and yes I do see it brings in Mum and two kiddies as well and is not right, that is for sure. It is just another reason to have the down, not the kiddies photo, the whole cobboodle.

Mini

My concerns are the kids. LF have implicated them in the activities, real or imagined, of the parents. Google has already, at my request, recognised that LF is way off base and has blocked some of the searches to its offensive and patently wrong material. But LF persists with unsupported accusations against people who are guilty of nothing and now pursues the poisonous tactic of involving their children.

A thoroughly repulsive site that deserves everything that now gets thrown at it.

The NZ police plod I talked to yesterday has a dim switch that appears to be permanently on. But the NSW police have shown more interest. One can only hope that the NZ IPCA will understand what is at stake here and get Interpol involved. Which is what the NSW police have asked me to organise.

Even if it doesn't, there is an array of NZ and OZ child protection agencies now au fait with the issues.

Not forgetting Google (which will no doubt be setting up more blocks) and Wordpress (for what Wordpress is worth, if anything.) Or the University of NSW law school and bar where Antony Nottingham was trained in his malicious arts.

#51 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

View PostNoShit, on 07 June 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

My concerns are the kids. LF have implicated them in the activities, real or imagined, of the parents. Google has already, at my request, recognised that LF is way off base and has blocked some of the searches to its offensive and patently wrong material. But LF persists with unsupported accusations against people who are guilty of nothing and now pursues the poisonous tactic of involving their children.

A thoroughly repulsive site that deserves everything that now gets thrown at it.

The NZ police plod I talked to yesterday has a dim switch that appears to be permanently on. But the NSW police have shown more interest. One can only hope that the NZ IPCA will understand what is at stake here and get Interpol involved. Which is what the NSW police have asked me to organise.

Even if it doesn't, there is an array of NZ and OZ child protection agencies now au fait with the issues.

Not forgetting Google (which will no doubt be setting up more blocks) and Wordpress (for what Wordpress is worth, if anything.) Or the University of NSW law school and bar where Antony Nottingham was trained in his malicious arts.

I have invited comment by various law faculties on what they think of Antony Nottingham's various endeavours.

Without prejudice. :)

#52 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

View PostNoShit, on 07 June 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

I have invited comment by various law faculties on what they think of Antony Nottingham's various endeavours.

Without prejudice. :)/>

An effort, I admit, which is a waste of time if he has already been struck off.

#53 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

#54 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

#55 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

Lauda Finem is laughable.

Why are we taking such notice?

#56 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

LAUDAFINEM.COM is the TROLL BLOG run by the CYBER BULLY's, PHILLIP NOTTINGHAM, DERMOT NOTTINGHAM, EARL McKINNEY, DON McPHERSON, KIRSTEN NICOL (AKA: member name 'Thirsty Kirsty' & referred to by Nottingham as his current "squeeze".

Short list of the Criminal convictions of Dermot Nottingham aka Dermot Gregory Nottingham, the list goes on and on. Self styled Justice campaigner? YEAH RIGHT. Dermot Nottingham is the brother of Phillip Nottingham.
August 6, 2013 by laudafinemSCAM in dermot-gregory-nottingham, Laudafinem.com,phillip-raymond-nottingham, Uncategorized and tagged acc, acc acc ripp off alcoholic AUCKLAND bob mckinney criminal cross dressing cyber troll dermot Dermot Gregory Nottingham Dermot Nottingham donald alister mcPherson don mcpherson drag earle mckinney fraud, acc ripp off, alcoholic, AUCKLAND,corruption, criminal, cross dressing, cyber troll, dermot, Dermot Gregory Nottingham, donald alister mcPherson,earle mckinney, fraudster, gregory, harassment, internet troll, NEW ZEALAND,PHILLIP RAYMOND NOTTINGHAM, real estate, robert earle mckinney, scam, Troll, troll blogShort list of the Criminal convictions of Dermot Nottingham aka Dermot Gregory Nottingham, the list goes on and on. Self styled Justice campaigner? YEAH RIGHT. Dermot Nottingham is the brother of Phillip Nottingham aka Phillip Raymond Nottingham.

reblogged from

Posted ImageDERMOT NOTTINGHAM TROLL BLOGGER

http://www.vdig.net/...nt.jsp?id=59109

OWEN JENNINGS (ACT NZ): I seek the leave of the House to table a list of the previous convictions of Dermot Gregory Nottingham.

Evidence is being brought to this House from somebody who in 1978 was apprehended for theft, for unlawful interference, for burglary. In 1980 he was arrested for willful damage. In 1983 he was arrested for fighting in a public place. In 1985 he was arrested for refusing to accompany an officer, using insulting language, and assaulting a traffic officer. He has been arrested for common assault and the discharge of a firearm in a public place. The list goes on and on. If the evidence comes from that person, then I have to say it is pretty questionable.

http://accforum.org/...533#entry184533

Mini

#57 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

When were you or someone you cared about a vulnerable bedridden woman on the receiving end of their death threats?

View PostNoShit, on 07 June 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

Lauda Finem is laughable.

Why are we taking such notice?

#58 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

Mini

Seeing as you say your the one MINI and being the person known as Claire Hollis then hows about telling us all WHY you ask others to tell LIES which as there is no doubt the issues are in legal hands and thus will end up in a court of law JUST WHY =YOU Claire Hollis are asking another to tell LIES for you which as its a legal matter you are saying COMMIT PERJURY FOR YOU so you can hope to gain your wicked ways as the LIAR LIBELOUS SLANDERER that you are seen out here as being,[also amongst the various entities that you've also told a tot of lies to.
You can let us know why you do this one must assume????
Fancy saying thats the way the evidence swings and I am in on something you call as ''all in this together''
Problem you do have and its a real BIG one Claire is this>>>YOU DONT and CANT have any evidence-your a JOKE-but non the less a VERY DANGEROUS ONE.!
The evidence swings and the swings gonna smack your ass hard on its return swing backPosted Image
To try and restore the credibility [,more like actually get some first ] that you always say you have =which is about MINUS -1000%. One does Hope you can explain quite clearly to us all out here why the need to ask another to back you up with your bullshit, to TELL LIES AND COMMIT Perjury ,request you have PUBLICLY MADE here Claire

Regards
Davey

#59 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

To all who care, one way or the other.

I presume what David Butler is speaking about is that he is one of them that threatened to harm me.

He threatened to harm Tomcat and I at the same time. So I am not alone here in saying he threatened me. The documentation is on my computer and in paperwork given to not only my lawyer, but to the ACC & Justice Minister as well to show them that children are not the only ones that have cyberbulling problems.

Of course that is not the only threatening I have had done to me. LF have done it as well, and the Police are the only move that can be made without a huge amount of money behind it. (At the moment).

Do not let David Butler let you believe that Mini is a liar, because it is not the truth, I have the documentation to prove what I say, but I cannot move it to the accforum site as I am not ITish enough. I will learn one day when I have more time. There is none available at the moment.

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting.

Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police, so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well. Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams.
Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler, unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff.

Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LV other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.

Remember always what bought LF into our lives, that was Alan Thomas returning from house arrest, David Butler trying to make like he had all the information Alan Butler needed for a retrail, and Dermott Nottingham taking information feed to him from David Butler and handing it over to LF which is what he does with most of his 'stuff' even if he is not part of its administration or ownership.

I hope we do get the chance to get together as there is power in numbers, but remember above all that these little children and older type ladies, need to be safe, from the wicked ways of people who like to scare, and bully whether it be cyber or otherwise.

Mini

#60 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

Mini's wording is in red while netcoachnz's is in purple

netcoachnz cares

I presume what David Butler is speaking about is that he is one of them that threatened to harm me.

David Butler has never threatened you Mini? LF made a threat via their blog.

He threatened to harm Tomcat and I at the same time. So I am not alone here in saying he threatened me. The documentation is on my computer and in paperwork given to not only my lawyer, but to the ACC & Justice Minister as well to show them that children are not the only ones that have cyberbulling problems.

Paperwork and electronic trails are very important, if your life has been threatened the only agency that can deal with this is the NZ Police.

Of course that is not the only threatening I have had done to me. LF have done it as well, and the Police are the only move that can be made without a huge amount of money behind it. (At the moment).

We estimate the costs to be $30000 - $75000

Do not let David Butler let you believe that Mini is a liar, because it is not the truth, I have the documentation to prove what I say, but I cannot move it to the accforum site as I am not ITish enough. I will learn one day when I have more time. There is none available at the moment.

Mini, there is proof of your lying within numerous postings.

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting. Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police, so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well. Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.

Who are you referring to H8ACC_2013 or Whetu?

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams. Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler, unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.

We have evidence that Philip and Antony are involved.

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff. Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LF other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.

There is proof that the NZ Police have, we are not sure why they haven't acted?

Remember always what bought LF into our lives, that was Alan Thomas returning from house arrest, David Butler trying to make like he had all the information Alan Butler needed for a retrail, and Dermott Nottingham taking information feed to him from David Butler and handing it over to LF which is what he does with most of his 'stuff' even if he is not part of its administration or ownership.

We thought that the David Butler tapes were stolen?

Blaming Alan Thomas for all that is evil is unwise, he may well have asked a well known Justice Campaigner to provide advice and guidance, that is his business, and has nothing to do with your ongoing problems Mini.
I hope we do get the chance to get together as there is power in numbers, but remember above all that these little children and older type ladies, need to be safe, from the wicked ways of people who like to scare, and bully whether it be cyber or otherwise.

There is power in the truth

Mini
netcoachnz

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

To make legal action for defamanation and harm through america is very costly, but the replies are here and safely there, and are very interesting.

Of course the others who remain hiding behind their cover of non de plumes will only be outed by the police, so it has to happen, as the threats have happened to others as well. Although they appear to be too afraid to have their real names included.

We must remember that while the Nottingham stuff may be interesting, so far I have only seen one piece of hard evidenece that connects Antoney to Lauda Finem. Just because Dermot posts rubbish letters on there with lies naming me does not necessary make it enough evidence to lay a complaint, that LF is the Nottinghams.
Although it wouldnt take the cops long to find out the truth anyway. I personally cannot see the point in getting the cops to trace all these atrocious actions of these, enabled by the big mouth of David Butler, unless we intent to take action against the perpetrators.

I have done a box full of work on it so far, and am in a holding position, which may be instigated at anytime. Police say open 24/7!! That they are aware, and have that attitude at the moment is enough as I am very busy with other stuff.

Personally I do not holding thing at bay, but until someone who has been harmed by LV other than myself comes forward with proof of harm, harassment, defamanation or something that gives some backing to their complaint, I will get on with the more important stuff, which should be finished soon.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users