ACCforum: Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage

#161 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 July 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

True, the pathetic reply from it above is a grand example of its intelligence, skill, and comprehension of anything.

Mini

Nah Claire
Its interesting look into , at the psychological mental issues / traits YOU DISPLAY =that when ya cant respond with facts to your bullshit slander Having NOTHING of standing as a fact,you revert to abuse of the injured ones.
One REALLY nasty one at the vulnerable ones in here of yours from 2008 ,is sitting amongst the BIG File OF YOUR CRAP.

You cant handle getting back what you dish out so I though =How >>>>>>ABOUT WRITING LIKE Claire Hollis DOES BACK AT HER.
about time i shoved a poke up ya after the many YEARS of your harassing libelous slanderous publishing's
GET USED TO IT
POKE AT INJURED CLAIMANTS IN A NASTY MANNER AS YOU DO
then WHY not do it to you
do unto others as they do to you is a motto of old isnt it
KARMA Time===ITS A NEW ONE OF MINE NOW YA OLD TART.Posted Image

Dave.

#162 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Yes. Quite.

View PostMINI, on 08 July 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

True, the pathetic reply from it above is a grand example of its intelligence, skill, and comprehension of anything.

Mini

#163 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

No decent boyfriends could hang around very long with the psychotic Antony.

#164 User is offline   awryly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

View Postjaffa, on 10 July 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:

No decent boyfriends could hang around very long with the psychotic Antony.

Should come to NZ. He can marry a kangaroo here. As long as he brings it with him.

#165 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

View Postawryly, on 10 July 2014 - 03:03 PM, said:

Should come to NZ. He can marry a kangaroo here. As long as he brings it with him.
Bring his own joey?

#166 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

Their Fakebook endorses defamation of evonne puru http://wp.me/pYTnA-6kt

View PostNoShit, on 04 June 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

Let's get a few things straight about the W I S L A N G lineage. (Apologies to Aaaron - but everyone knows this already.) For the benefit of Lauda Finem 5th columnists like Dave Butler - who seems, hearteningly, to have disappeared from this forum.

1. As we all know Lauda Finem hates the ACCForum because it does a good job representing people who deserve ACC support, but don't get it.

2. My name is Graeme W I S L A N G. (Further apologies to Aaron.) I am a whistle-blower and general nuisance by trade.

3. My son is Arrin (that's A R R I N) xxxxxxx. Not Aaaron (that's A A R O N) xxxxxxx. The former is the director of the cancer hospital in Ballarat who has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. The latter is the person who helped set up this forum to support ACC claimants.

4. Lauda Finem deliberately attacks the wrong person with its venom because it can't find the guy who is actually responsible for this site. As Lauda Finem well knows, Aaron is the son, not of me, but my brother, Dr Miles xxxxxxx. But because they can't find him, let alone accuse him of anything, they attack my son instead. Not only do they attack my son, they attack his 7-year-old children. Pictured here:

https://laudafinem.f...png?w=861&h=522

....with the legend: The next generation of xxxxxxxs, Graeme xxxxxxxs grandchildren and daughter in-law Bridget xxxxxxx to be precise. Apparently computer science is a real passion, as are the family’s hobbies, playing doctor Mengele, cyberstalking, terrorism and dishonesty.

5. I can handle Lauda Finem. But these children and others they have pictured in the same article cannot. Unfortunately for Lauda Finem, they are soon to be embroiled in a multitude of suits in criminal law - in several countries - for child abuse. No penalty/ies will, I am sure you agree, be too harsh.

6. Butler has gone. But I assume there are one or two others here still closely connected to Lauda Finem. And I am sure you, whoever you are, will be sure to tell them of the ensuing fun.

Regards to Hekia Parata, NetCoach.

#167 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:34 AM

Sometimes its priorities to choose your battles. When ACC are hellbent on the exit strategy, bullying and harassing their target, that is overwhelming enough.

View Postnot their victim, on 10 June 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

for those interested....

no shit wants help to ""OUT"" dermott and cohorts...

i did have information, but have chose to ignore LF...cant be bothered reading a hot air blog site...

so when i say i dont have any current info...re lauda....no shit turns stupid???

either 2 monikers are being used.....

and mutt is up to his old tricks again.....

or someone has real anger management issues....

either way....I am unable to help, and chose NOT TO BE INVOLVED...

Has the ACC been on a determined campaign to "exit" long-term claimants? And does it use select doctors for its medical assessments with one principal aim - to reduce costs?

The allegation against the ACC is that it wants expensive long-term claimants off its books and to achieve this, it has been paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to certain doctors.

Following Melanie Reid’s “Eye of The Storm” investigation in 2012, Melanie continues to investigate the corporation that some New Zealanders say is out of control.

Watch the video.

3 News

Read more: http://www.3news.co....x#ixzz37Adgq88R

#168 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

LF is vile and puerile.

View Postnot their victim, on 04 June 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Good on you!

expose them

however, they have hassled politicians, judges,police etc....

and havent done any jail time re these harassments....

NTV's purported moniker, ended up on the "infamous site"...but knowing her determination, interestingly, versions 1, 2 , 3, have all been amended knowing full well...she wouldnt bother with the cops...SHE prefer jungle justice....

someone alerted her to the site and obtained copies of all versions on her behalf.....

so...sometimes it pays to have friends in high places...to deal with things legally

other times it pays to keep very loose contact, with those in low places who prefer jungle justice....

I can assure you, if lf attacked my kids....he wouldnt even see retribution coming!!!

its not on...

its filth

its vile

and mostly

ITS A TRUE COWARD PICKING ON THE WEAK AND VUNERABLE, AS LF ARE WONT TO DO.....

#169 User is offline   awryly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Laugh with us. http://cms.the-wombl...laughter-finem/

#170 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

j

View Postnot their victim, on 02 June 2014 - 07:45 PM, said:

they started stalking a blond woman and her 19 year old daughter...

while looking for a purported bent cop, his wife and SON !!!!!!

see would helped if they HAD THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT !

stopped when slapped by cops in auckland...

hence NTV's "purported outing on the blog...........

cant stand strong women that retaliate and expose their dishonesty....

SHAMELESS BASTARDS

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users