ACCforum: Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lauda Finem targets innocent children in order to display its courage

#21 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

It is no secret we've each had our own disagreements one way or other. However there is a bottom line when the mutt pack violates women members with alarming similarities including stalking, harassing, publishing lies/defamations, calling names, publishing address and photos online and beyond.

View Postnot their victim, on 04 June 2014 - 06:00 PM, said:

it is an open secret that mini and i do not get on...lol...mostly to do with her attacking BP re the privacy breach, as mini didnt have her facts correct...

however...when she was being stalked, she made an assumption i was driving a dark 4 x 4...! ?

I dont own a dark 4 x 4

I dont have friends with a dark 4 x 4

and if i did want to say something to mini's face, i would knock on her door and speak with her...

not stalk, harass, publish lies, call her names, publish her address and photos online online etc...

i value my privacy...so certainly would never do this to another claimant....

thats just cowardly....

mini has extensive documentation re the lf site...all backed up by her supporters her online...

and , if David Butler, is so interested in expose and justice, then perhaps he would assist in exposing what he knows???

re lauda, and what he did say to the mutt pack...

he values honesty, so if you ask him a direct question, he may help???

(either that a subpoena kicking and screaming into court??? )

taking On giants like google and wordpress may take time...

but if CHILDREN S PHOTOS, (ESPECIALLY MISTAKEN IDENTITY, YET AGAIN)...HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED....

THEN I HOPE THE WHOLE TEAM GET JAIL TIME.....

ITS NO ;LESS THAN THEY DESERVE...

#22 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

View Postgreg, on 04 June 2014 - 07:58 PM, said:

Do you really think ACC. love these 'Lauda Finem' especially a certain Nottingham who was an ACC . advocate.
It is well posted here , what some ACCforum.org posters think of Mr Nottingham advocacy

Vaguely coherent. You believe Judith Collins is Dermot Nottingham?

#23 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

View PostNoShit, on 04 June 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

Vaguely coherent. You believe Judith Collins is Dermot Nottingham?

you obviously need some serious help as you have no idea of the history of ACCforum.org

#24 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Who has not yet shot Lauda Finem's assault on innocent children?

#25 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

The cowards have made death threats against vulberable bedridden women whom they insist are those behind the pseudonym of 'hukildaspida'.

View PostNoShit, on 04 June 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

The Notts are now playing with the criminal law. Different ball game.

#26 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

View Postgreg, on 04 June 2014 - 08:22 PM, said:

you obviously need some serious help as you have no idea of the history of ACCforum.org
It has a history?

Ps... I am an historian.

#27 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

One doesn't need to have rocket salad for lunch to figure out who is behind the ongoing abuse & this garbage.

Site Map :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/sitemap/
Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] · Homepage · About Us · Contact Us · News ...
About Us :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/about-us/
Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] History of project. In this part you can describe the ...
Contact Us :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/contact-us/
Message *. Please copy this text: 46ec0078e046. Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] ...
RSS Feeds :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/rss/
http://www.letshavel.../rss/news-.xml. Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] ...
Photogallery :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/photogallery/
The image gallery is empty. Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] · Homepage · About Us ...
Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/
Mar 20, 2013 - Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] ...
Visitors notice :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/news/visitors-notice/
Mar 20, 2013 - Contact. Letshavelunch. [email protected] Sydney 6000. +61.289994216. [email protected] ...
Website launched :: Letshavelunch
www.letshavelunchsite.com/news/website-launched/

#28 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

One doesn't need to have rocket salad for lunch to figure out who is behind the ongoing abuse & this garbage.

Website launched :: the wombly centre
www.wombly-centre.com/news/website-launched/
May 5, 2013 - We have launched and lunched @ [email protected] The food is heavenly, the wine delicious, and the waitresses easy. Back ...
Lauda Finem Investigates – Lauda Finem
laudafinem.com/category/lauda-finem-investigates/
2 days ago - [email protected], now where have we seen that email address before? Oh yes its the amail address the was being used by ...

#29 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Be mindful you will be subjected to been tracked, traced and more than likely stalked and harassed if you go on to this website, we have reason to believe it is operated by the same ones as laudafinem Wordpress blog, amongst other websites.

www.wombly-centre.com/news/website-launched/

#30 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

luckily, i grab screen shots of every conversation with people on the forum...

pays to...........

gathering evidence is paramount.....

so FACTS CAN BE PRESENTED........

#31 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

ps, if the conversation is innocuous, it gets deleted...

no sense in jamming up ones computer with general chit chat, and the how do you doing stuff....

#32 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

Working for Lauda Finem are we, hukildaspida?

Well, a wee update. LF has removed two of the three pics of innocent children about which complaints have been laid with both Australia and New Zealand authorities (and Wordpress - though I expect that was a waste of time) as criminal child abuse. Each of these authorities have copies of the originals from several days ago. As do I and several other members of this forum. I thus assume sufficient evidence can be assembled to arrive at the appropriate outcome.

#33 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

More exciting news from Lauda Finem.

Never mind the false alegations levelled against LF of “Child Abuse” by the nut-job xxxxxxxs, thats just more ACCForum style smoke and mirrors, poor old Alan Rowe and Ballarat Health must now really be perplexed by the xxxxxxxs access to the forums Admin and its ping backs, especially after all of those false claims Graeme admitted to making in the purported letter he wrote to Mr Rowe.

Point 1. The appropriate authorities are already deciding whether the allegations of child abuse are legitimate or not.
And it seems that even Lauda Finem is likely to agree that that was obscene and criminal behaviour. Why else has it already deleted two of the pics concerned? Still another to go however. Not that it will matter to the authorities. A done deed is a deed done.

Point 2. I imagine Rowe will exercise his own judgment about whether the facts presented to him are, or are not, true. Of course, it would suit Lauda Finem if it could prove they were not true. But they can't do that. Or much else, its seems, except publish pictures of innocent children in a context they have constructed for their own purposes as corrupt and depraved. It takes "special" minds to come up with that sort of evil.

#34 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

Are you working for Lauda Finem?

Or are you laudafinem, and associated websites, under another disguise?

Placing data that is readily available online is hardly deemed to be working for such people.

Do you have an issue with us informing other readers of this information?

View PostNoShit, on 05 June 2014 - 02:33 PM, said:

Working for Lauda Finem are we, hukildaspida?

Well, a wee update. LF has removed two of the three pics of innocent children about which complaints have been laid with both Australia and New Zealand authorities (and Wordpress - though I expect that was a waste of time) as criminal child abuse. Each of these authorities have copies of the originals from several days ago. As do I and several other members of this forum. I thus assume sufficient evidence can be assembled to arrive at the appropriate outcome.

#35 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on 05 June 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

Are you working for Lauda Finem?

Or are you laudafinem, and associated websites, under another disguise?

Placing data that is readily available online is hardly deemed to be working for such people.

Do you have an issue with us informing other readers of this information?

None at all. Fill your boots. Wet your pants.

Just bemused about the point you are trying to make. I assume there is one?

#36 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Apparently Lauda Finem are less afraid of the Victorian authorities that they are of the New Zealand authorities.

That could be an error of judgement.

The next generation of xxxxxxxs, Graeme xxxxxxxs grandchildren and daughter in-law Bridget xxxxxxx to be precise. Apparently computer science is a real passion, as are the family’s hobbies, playing doctor Mengele, cyberstalking, terrorism and dishonesty.

I will not re-post the picture that accompanies this repulsive statement. No child deserves that - except on Lauda Finem, it seems. Suffice to say it is of two 6-year-old children and their mother innocently visiting a science museum.

#37 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:20 PM

View PostRosey, on 04 June 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

It is no secret we've each had our own disagreements one way or other. However there is a bottom line when the mutt pack violates women members with alarming similarities including stalking, harassing, publishing lies/defamations, calling names, publishing address and photos online and beyond.

Whats Netcoachnz ability to get on with mini got to do with anything at this time or ever.

Also David Butler for that matter.

Mini needs nothing off either of you or No shit for that matter.

From what I have read No shit is actually a load of shit. In one post he is saying he is Graeme Wis l a n g father of Arrin and in another his is speaking as though he is nothing to do with either of them.

I have had a guts full of people speaking dribble on this forum and I will take up my next step with what I have available against the cyberbullies when I am good and ready. Probabaly when I can afford it seeing as America has already given me the paper work to take Lauda finem, just to mention one down if I care to put my money in that direction.

You are a load of dribblers with your self stroking egos and utter garbage you speak. Anyone who hasnt done a wrong will stay on here. The rest will disappear. Thats what happens to dribblers and their fake multiple non de plumes, they can not stand the scrutiny, so they will disappear, hoping that no one will take any notice of them again. But hey there, what about those of us that have already taken a very keen interest in them for very good reasons?? Will we go away. Well as I have said all along. .....time will tell wont it.

In the meantime if Mini ignores you, know it is because you are a dribbler and talk shit.

Mini

#38 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

I agree with mini. How good is that.?

#39 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

View PostMINI, on 05 June 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Whats Netcoachnz ability to get on with mini got to do with anything at this time or ever.

Also David Butler for that matter.

Mini needs nothing off either of you or No shit for that matter.

From what I have read No shit is actually a load of shit. In one post he is saying he is Graeme Wis l a n g father of Arrin and in another his is speaking as though he is nothing to do with either of them.

I have had a guts full of people speaking dribble on this forum and I will take up my next step with what I have available against the cyberbullies when I am good and ready. Probabaly when I can afford it seeing as America has already given me the paper work to take Lauda finem, just to mention one down if I care to put my money in that direction.

You are a load of dribblers with your self stroking egos and utter garbage you speak. Anyone who hasnt done a wrong will stay on here. The rest will disappear. Thats what happens to dribblers and their fake multiple non de plumes, they can not stand the scrutiny, so they will disappear, hoping that no one will take any notice of them again. But hey there, what about those of us that have already taken a very keen interest in them for very good reasons?? Will we go away. Well as I have said all along. .....time will tell wont it.

In the meantime if Mini ignores you, know it is because you are a dribbler and talk shit.

Mini

Mini means "little", right? Child abuse is OK with you?

#40 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

View Postgreg, on 05 June 2014 - 06:02 PM, said:

I agree with mini. How good is that.?

Good for you, Gerg.

Sorry. I'm dyslexic.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »