Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

advocate Bay Of Plenty

#1 User is offline   mickey 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

Hi, can any one help me again???. I'm still floundering trying to get an advocate in the BOP region. I have been referred Tony Carlye from Rotorua on this post previously but his telephone number is wrong here It is not 07 333 8893 anymore and there is not a forwarding number. Has anyone any info on him for me please ? Appreciate your help. Ta Mickey

#2 User is offline   Bazil Fawlty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

View Postmickey, on 14 May 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

Hi, can any one help me again???. I'm still floundering trying to get an advocate in the BOP region. I have been referred Tony Carlye from Rotorua on this post previously but his telephone number is wrong here It is not 07 333 8893 anymore and there is not a forwarding number. Has anyone any info on him for me please ? Appreciate your help. Ta Mickey

Hi Micky

Yes, that is the wrong number you have been given.

Tony Carlyle & Ron Kenyon work together as advocates & have done ACC advocacy for years. They were not available for a couple of years due to Ron's health but have been back up & running again since mid 2011.

Awesome guy's & you won't go wrong with them as your advocates, they are both very good at what they do.

Contact details are:

Mail Contact:
The ACC Advocacy Support Trust (Rotorua).
PO Box 774,
Rotorua

Weekly Meetings:
Weekly meetings are held at Community House (Rotorua) on Fridays between 12 and 1-30

Phone Contact:
Phone 07 348-5452.

I would highly recommend going along to the Friday meeting this week if you are able.

If I can help you with anything else or answer anymore questions you may have, please private message me as I don't very often read or post on here anymore but luckily I did happen to spot your post & just wanted to help.

Best of luck. :D/>

#3 User is offline   Tish 

• Pip

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

View PostBazil Fawlty, on 14 May 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

Hi Micky

Yes, that is the wrong number you have been given.

Tony Carlyle & Ron Kenyon work together as advocates & have done ACC advocacy for years. They were not available for a couple of years due to Ron's health but have been back up & running again since mid 2011.

Awesome guy's & you won't go wrong with them as your advocates, they are both very good at what they do.

Contact details are:

Mail Contact:
The ACC Advocacy Support Trust (Rotorua).
PO Box 774,
Rotorua

Weekly Meetings:
Weekly meetings are held at Community House (Rotorua) on Fridays between 12 and 1-30

Phone Contact:
Phone 07 348-5452.

I would highly recommend going along to the Friday meeting this week if you are able.

If I can help you with anything else or answer anymore questions you may have, please private message me as I don't very often read or post on here anymore but luckily I did happen to spot your post & just wanted to help.

Best of luck. :D/>/>/>/>/>

Don't touch Tony Carlyle. Just don't, not if you want your case presented accurately and fully at Review. Just remember, he gets paid, whether you win and get paid or not.

And you could have a read of these, if you're still thinking of it...

http://www.nzlii.org...20and%20carlyle

http://www.nzlii.org...20and%20carlyle

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users