ACCforum: Auditor General - ACCforum

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Auditor General Questions re: Review into ACC!?

#1 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

I am to have one to one with Auditor General person and research analyst this month. (Soon)

If anyone has any information they feel is relavent to the Review into ACC practices, concerning us claimants,please let me know and I will make sure your questions are included.

If you want answers, please dont forget contact details.

I hope we get heard loud and clear. Mine will obviously consist of entitlements not being given, payments made only part of orginal amount owed, and cyberbullying because we have to remain in the ACC system fighting for our rights too long.

Thirteen years of reviews, courts and h/courts. Wrongful action, lawyer for cyberbullying and sites not answering lawyers. People not being held accountable for destroying lives etc.

Ok back to the three more at different stages of action.

Mini

#2 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 April 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

I am to have one to one with Auditor General person and research analyst this month. (Soon)

If anyone has any information they feel is relavent to the Review into ACC practices, concerning us claimants,please let me know and I will make sure your questions are included.

I hope we get heard loud and clear. Mine will obviously consist of entitlements not being given, payments made only part of orginal amount owed, and cyberbullying because we have to remain in the ACC system fighting for our rights too long.

Thirteen years of reviews, courts and h/courts. Wrongful action, lawyer for cyberbullying and sites not answering lawyers. People not being held accountable for destroying lives etc.

Mini

Hope it goes well for you Mini ;)

#3 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Dont for get to confirm you own cyber bullying libelous slanderous writings MINI
Never mind
If ya going as you do,make FALSE libelous / false accusations at others then best to show the auditor what ya really like.

So bearing in mind what you rant on about to authorities with no proof of fact Then Some facts on you=i already sentthem all to the general, Bet they loved the Claire telling lies about being treatening to be kill ones ya made, So it may end up a tad embarrassing at times therePosted Image

dave

#4 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Mine and other folks interviews are looming shortly to. Hope they allow us our own Comment/Opinion section within the Survey.... Please Oh Please!.... as yes I have loads to say on behalf of not only myself but many others who are dealt 'bad and sometimes illegal decisions via the ACC and their associated employees and contractors'.

All the best going forward for you Mini with your time with the Researchers... and also best wishes for all the other folk going through the same Research Survey with the A G Office..

#5 User is offline   Aurora 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Content removed as may be defamatory

#6 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

Never, ever participate in an ACC survey.

They do not do it anonymously and can use it against you.

They know exactly whom they are talking to.

And they never do anything about it anyway!

They are wanting to find out what you are thinking about them. It has been proved that these surveys are comtrived.

#7 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 April 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

Dont for get to confirm you own cyber bullying libelous slanderous writings MINI
Never mind
If ya going as you do,make FALSE libelous / false accusations at others then best to show the auditor what ya really like.

So bearing in mind what you rant on about to authorities with no proof of fact Then Some facts on you=i already sentthem all to the general, Bet they loved the Claire telling lies about being treatening to be kill ones ya made, So it may end up a tad embarrassing at times therePosted Image

dave

David Butler

Noting the difference between your interpretation of what equals threat to kill and mine. There is simply no comparison and depending on when you sent your rant and rave to the governer general will depend of if she took any notice of you or not. Mine complaint was sent two years ago and they can grab a copy of the Justice/ACC ministers copy of cyberbullying that is already down there cant they, if they havent already.

You a bit slow out from the starting block I think.

No doubt they will see my replies to what you did and said and will be able to work it out for themselves. Then I have my lawyers letters to America etc.

This should prove very interesting for the two sites involved.

But the most interesting will be to see what they do about the sortage of monies we get and the way the ACC lawyers and judges process justice and the law.

They sending me a print out of questions likely to be asked etc. They have been told to bring ID, to get past my door.

Hang on for the outcome Mr Butler.

Mini

#8 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

View Postunit1of2, on 09 April 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

Mine and other folks interviews are looming shortly to. Hope they allow us our own Comment/Opinion section within the Survey.... Please Oh Please!.... as yes I have loads to say on behalf of not only myself but many others who are dealt 'bad and sometimes illegal decisions via the ACC and their associated employees and contractors'.

All the best going forward for you Mini with your time with the Researchers... and also best wishes for all the other folk going through the same Research Survey with the A G Office..

And all the best to you and others unit1of2.

I notice your subject is bad decision making. Good one. That ends us all up in good without them giving a blow joe about the cost and the fairness and justice of the decisions coming from the Court. I am also worried about the legal aid office person taking the place of Judge Robyn Bedford at ACAA jurisdiction.

Legal Aid is run from and by the Justice dept and ACC and Justice Minister in this government is one and the same. Judith Collins. Getting too dam chummy for my liking.

You give it too them to take back to the Auditor General and anyone who wants to hear the truth.

Mini

#9 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

View PostAurora, on 09 April 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

That is great we all have different areas as gives the OAG different perspectives. My area of interest is the the ACC Code of Conduct. "All ACC employees and contractors are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, discretion and ethical conduct when performing duties or representing the Corporation in any way. You are expected to exercise good judgment to determine what action to take in a given situation. Your actions need to be able to withstand scrutiny from internal and external parties. Our behaviour and actions must be seen to be fair, impartial, responsible and trustworthy at all times." Enjoy yourselves everyone - I plan to!

Aurora

Yes it is good that we all have different 'expertise' and areas of difference in our bleats and groans.

My complaints are two years old now and I sent a couple down to the Auditor General two years ago. I knew there was a Review and it looks like they are doing it by polling type interview, that is why I have asked for a copy of the questions they will be likely to ask.

If it does not give me a chance to have my say, I think I will cancel it. Although the girl on the phone said they would be doing a write up after the interview and they are sending someone along from the Auditor Generals office as well. So that must be to get an understanding of the monies that are involved.

Remember that is who the Auditor General is,she deals with money problems in the govt section entities, and my thoughts are they are looking for areas of ACC that need the most attention. This will just give them somewhere to start, I am thinking. So we are all in a very powerful place at the moment. I am crossing fingers that this may bring concerns of not only ourselves but some like the Ombudsmen etc out. So any documentation you have that shows ACC do not treat us Justicely or fairly etc, is all documentation they cannot ignore.

I said they could do a write up about my contribution and use my name, as I have nothing much to lose since ACC Forum and LF has made everything about me world wide knowledge.

Give it your best and make a difference for everyone. That is my intention.

Cheers
Mini

#10 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

I would like to know why the privacy commission denied the existence of party status files!!!

more money for the claimant when continued denial of human rights?

IMHO of course

#11 User is offline   Aurora 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

Content removed as may be defamatory

#12 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

View PostAurora, on 10 April 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Are you able to go back to the Privacy Commission now with the results? Yeah my appointment time was finalised today and I told them they would need more than the one and a half hours allocated - as I have loads of file evidence that I am keen for them to see and document ...... Perhaps I could print it from screen shots of evidence ..... or email to them ..... seems a long time to wait until May ...... maybe finally progress ..... and like you Mini my claim is some years old. Getting to the bottom of their treatment of claimants, what they do to claims and then getting some information on ones claim corrected has taken years .... and this is called "highest practicable standard of service and fairness" possible ......?????

They aren't going to be looking at all our evidence... they are just going to ask their set questions, with a representative from the OAG present (if one is agreeable to having the rep present, which I am)... Yes a copy of their questions will be provided prior if one requests it.. 'which I have done to'.
Later they will then make a one page Summary... The Summary is then submitted 'with NO claimant names or details associated to the answers we supply'...

#13 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 10 April 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

I would like to know why the privacy commission denied the existence of party status files!!!

IMHO of course

YES....Exactly!!! ......

#14 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:01 AM

View PostMINI, on 10 April 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:

David Butler

Noting the difference between your interpretation of what equals threat to kill and mine. There is simply no comparison and depending on when you sent your rant and rave to the governer general will depend of if she took any notice of you or not. Mine complaint was sent two years ago and they can grab a copy of the Justice/ACC ministers copy of cyberbullying that is already down there cant they, if they havent already.

You a bit slow out from the starting block I think.

No doubt they will see my replies to what you did and said and will be able to work it out for themselves. Then I have my lawyers letters to America etc.

This should prove very interesting for the two sites involved.

But the most interesting will be to see what they do about the sortage of monies we get and the way the ACC lawyers and judges process justice and the law.

They sending me a print out of questions likely to be asked etc. They have been told to bring ID, to get past my door.

Hang on for the outcome Mr Butler.

Mini

There was NO rant and rave there ,MiN i
There be NO time to peruse what you think is needed re any interpretation as to what you think and what you actually did do-You VERY CLEARLY MADE THE ACCUSATION =slanderous/libelous FALSE the i was involved with others in the sending round f someone to kill kill you

Cant be more easy to read and see what you wrote than that

What yo write down as issues to the authorities and your legals are FAR from the truth and are RANTS AND RAVES full of bollocks.
Its been gone via the legals to Collins and the AG, amongst a number of ones you contacted ,for some time.
You seem to rely on the other sites which ya wasting ya time with there re me albeit you have accused me many times of being involved and publishing within them as well
Your lawyer may get a wake up call when the facts are laid at you directly
ya have to learn that if ya make crap accusations then you have to have some proof otherwise all ya hard worked for Monetary' gains or ya pension,will JUST DISAPPEAR to others that you slander and libeled against.
which they are going to be .Posted Image
What alan is doing about your many things written against him im not sure but that would be the easiest case he could ever take on KNOWING he would win hands down against you,quite some real bad nasty stuff as well ya wrote there Claire.
i wouldnt be to confident about the outcome of anything just yet Claire.

#15 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 10 April 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

IMHO of course

Wouldnt it be a little more correct to ask the privacy commission why they did that?? And perhaps made a separate issue out of the lies they tell concerning these matters of privacy.

Now wait a moment, because I am bringing in the fact that I have had to stay in here so long getting my entitlements that it has allowed another site to which I do not belong and never have to publish my details and told lies about me (which I can prove, I just maybe able to put your complaint under the my cyberbully part.

So if you wish to just write up what happened and dates and put a P.O. contact up in my PM with the details, I could take a copy and pass it on to the A. G. staff member.

The length of time spend getting our entitlements is horrendous. It should never take as long as it does. Although, one can see that they would have to follow up on long termers and their injury status, ever once in a while. That should only happen if they have been given all their rehab etc.

Mini

#16 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 April 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

There was NO rant and rave there ,MiN i
There be NO time to peruse what you think is needed re any interpretation as to what you think and what you actually did do-You VERY CLEARLY MADE THE ACCUSATION =slanderous/libelous FALSE the i was involved with others in the sending round f someone to kill kill you

Cant be more easy to read and see what you wrote than that

What yo write down as issues to the authorities and your legals are FAR from the truth and are RANTS AND RAVES full of bollocks.
Its been gone via the legals to Collins and the AG, amongst a number of ones you contacted ,for some time.
You seem to rely on the other sites which ya wasting ya time with there re me albeit you have accused me many times of being involved and publishing within them as well
Your lawyer may get a wake up call when the facts are laid at you directly
ya have to learn that if ya make crap accusations then you have to have some proof otherwise all ya hard worked for Monetary' gains or ya pension,will JUST DISAPPEAR to others that you slander and libeled against.
which they are going to be .Posted Image
What alan is doing about your many things written against him im not sure but that would be the easiest case he could ever take on KNOWING he would win hands down against you,quite some real bad nasty stuff as well ya wrote there Claire.
i wouldnt be to confident about the outcome of anything just yet Claire.

I am quite confident I have enough information for legal action against ACC for wrongfulness, and enough against these sites for and the perpetrators of conspiracey to make individual and site (which I alread have) legal complaints to America for defamation and threating harm.

You are argy bargy this thread. So wander off and do something useful, like letting someone who cares know what your problem with Mini is.

I don't care,

Mini

#17 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

[quote name='MINI'
So do I Thomas (value my name), but that doesnt stop you and your mates Nottingham, Butler and Lauda Finem going so far as to send someone to kill me does it.

Did you know this was going to become so disgusting when you agreed to have David and Nottingham and LF, try to clear your name. Not making a very good job are they??

Moe and Mini both been threatened in no uncertain terms by ACC forum H8ACC and LF. What a life eh. I dont know about Moe, but I do know that I for one have not done anything to deserve this.

I think the cops will have to take this seriously now. Will get lawyer to write the next contact.

I maybe saying this for the last time, so listen well, Mini has not been part of any conspiracey to have Alan Thomas get criminal charges taken against him for TBP or anything else.

Mini
[/quote]The argy bargy Claire is YOU
Your FALSE LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE SHOWN AS A REMINDER TO YOU as above
You have CLEARLY ACCUSED ME of being involved in the SENDING ROUND OF SOMEONE TO KILL YOU.

yOU COULD OF COURSE ALWAYS RETRACT THAT STATEMENT about me being involved your allegedly marked out as one to being killed,ALONG WITH AN APOLOGY BEFORE IT GOES FURTHER
As with the AG the americans -[who are at no cost, easier to deal with than you may think ,[if ya know how and who to talk to] know EXACTLY what you post so your known there as well as a person who accuses others of what you really do yourself
that be looking real good in any court for ya ehPosted Image
dave
pp
Id be real careful Claire the legal world has a date PERSONALLY JUST for YOU soon enough

#18 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 April 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

The argy bargy Claire is YOU
Your FALSE LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE SHOWN AS A REMINDER TO YOU as above
You have CLEARLY ACCUSED ME of being involved in the SENDING ROUND OF SOMEONE TO KILL YOU.

yOU COULD OF COURSE ALWAYS RETRACT THAT STATEMENT about me being involved your allegedly marked out as one to being killed,ALONG WITH AN APOLOGY BEFORE IT GOES FURTHER
As with the AG the americans -[who are at no cost, easier to deal with than you may think ,[if ya know how and who to talk to] know EXACTLY what you post so your known there as well as a person who accuses others of what you really do yourself
that be looking real good in any court for ya ehPosted Image
dave
pp
Id be real careful Claire the legal world has a date PERSONALLY JUST for YOU soon enough

You threatening me again dog?? Don't forget mental threats are valid as threats of harm.

Mini

#19 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 April 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Mini

We have accumulated plenty of data about ACC, give us a PM for what specific information you require.

#20 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 11 April 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

We have accumulated plenty of data about ACC, give us a PM for what specific information you require.

netcoachnz

Thanks for the invite, but it is not me that needs the information, it is you who needs to give me yours and a contact e-mail or such for the auditor General. you are the one that is concerned about yours or you would have let us know what it was long before this. Maybe we could have added to yours. I have some lovely ones I wish to present to the AG. This was the intention of the two year old complaint, when AG said they were going to have a Review into ACC.

There is nothing wrong with you putting in your own list of things to the AG direct, as it sounds like they are gathering the most affected parts that disadvantage us the most. In fact I am hoping that is what the meeting is for.

If I find the questions are just polling type questions and I cant get answers to the outcomes and kept up dated. I will pull out. As I beleive gathering information for no reason is a waste of time.

Let me know what your concerns are if you need me to pass them on. Maybe, just Maybe some of them might be the same as mine therefore, it would be helpful to all claimants to give them an airing with the AG.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users