• You cannot reply to this topic

Gymnasium Membership A question

#21 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

Jaffa

acc never take the cheapest option.....they will do everything to get you out of the system before actually "rehabbing you"

i guess, i was really lucky that in 2006 i had the "bomb" of a case manager, who pulled out every legal trick she could within the system, to get me as much extra help as i needed back then, and i will always be grateful to HER and accessing her branch manager, who reactivated an old injury, to protect what is happening now....

it was she who informed me of my right to lodge a treatment injury (now thats another huge story)

the hawkes bay branch are the most incompetent, pendantic ignorant bunch of morons i have ever had the misfortune to deal with

according to them, i activated the claim myself.............

well we all know how much power i would have had over that bloody decision-none!!!!

so the battle contunues.......

sometimes you concede one issue to tackle the next

one day soon, i will win the war...

#22 User is offline   shulgin 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

your doctor can give you a green script and its much cheaper for ACC then......

#23 User is offline   mimi 

• PipPip

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:26 PM

The Corporation’s declining claims is because New Zealand is a guinepig country, the only country on earth where Torts Law is replaced by business called Accident Compensation Corporation. This national Corporation is an ideal business that lives on mandatory tax payer’s funds. As a business the corporation’s duty therefore is to protect grossly reckless doctors and award butchery. NZ doctor’s are fully aware of this fact and they are even told of this fact by the representative from the HDC office that they both ACC and HDC protect reckless doctors. I have attended a lecturing in which HDC representative said that they protect doctors NOT the people of NZ and was giving examples what they say when declining claim.

Weak up NZ.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users