• Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

#2 User is offline   Corrupt Motive 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location'Where Possums even take a cut lunch! 'Hawke's Bay

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Let it be known that until the ACC recognize that many of those are suffering the dreaded mTBI and that they do not wish to address seriously, this sort of thing will continue. Concussion syndrome is simply too tricky to separate from masking syndrome or 'pull the wool over your eyes' behaviour. The ACC will continue to put mTBI issues aside whilst using Due Pleasure see's twenty odd year old deluded medical beliefs....

#3 User is offline   Compassion 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Corrupt Motive, on 29 October 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Let it be known that until the ACC recognize that many of those are suffering the dreaded mTBI and that they do not wish to address seriously, this sort of thing will continue. Concussion syndrome is simply too tricky to separate from masking syndrome or 'pull the wool over your eyes' behaviour. The ACC will continue to put mTBI issues aside whilst using Due Pleasure see's twenty odd year old deluded medical beliefs....

Well put! With rehabilitation though, you can't actually cure these symptoms can you? just make people aware triggers and keep activity down to keep symptom down etc, but this rehab is then used to say you can manage without acc now, and is taken out of context.

And you give allt his rehab to people that then walk out the door maybe recalling 1 or 2 points, <_<

#4 User is offline   Corrupt Motive 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location'Where Possums even take a cut lunch! 'Hawke's Bay

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Compassion, on 29 October 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

Well put! With rehabilitation though, you can't actually cure these symptoms can you? just make people aware triggers and keep activity down to keep symptom down etc, but this rehab is then used to say you can manage without acc now, and is taken out of context.

And you give allt his rehab to people that then walk out the door maybe recalling 1 or 2 points, Posted Image

Hi Compassion...well I have to say you've made my day. Everyday a man wakes up in a world where no one really understands to live in a world you spend every minute second guessing what is really going on around you is 'really what is happening' in the sense of where your positioned in a crowd, noises we take for granted are of any significance whilst driving or simply mingling amongst a crowd, understanding peoples facial expressions and the list goes on....not to forget by the time have finished typing this will it have screwed up two hours worth of energy better used on something else. There is all the literature in the world on how best to deal with mTBI but its been ignored for years and those too who promote the modern findings....apologies for the statement below ...but this really grinds my gears and let it be known and be forewarned education will be coming to those who I believe are uninformed through pure ignorance and financial gains via corruption....

What CLINICAL EVIDENCE is expected to show up on Computerised Tomography or Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the past twenty years where mTBI and Post Concussion Syndromes are concerned?!!

God bless and have a cracker of a day

#5 User is offline   Elsa 

• Pip

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

No evidence what's so ever. Mtbi is exactly what I have. I'm wondering how come these big league sports stars can get those probes placed on their skull to map their brain function. That's the testing I want done, to see the real damage that's occurred. Only just discovering my condition having lived like this 20+ yrs. Now the puzzle is all starting to fit together!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users