A paradigm shift incapacity isn't working

#21 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

View PostHemi, on 10 September 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

of course good happens thomas
i never took on your request to be an agent of espionage for you.

then the BIG one
there was no big bang
NOW THAT WAS GOOD wouldn't you agree?
then of course you look a complete prat trying to falsify your way out of telling the truth in here
Thats really good as well.Posted Image/>

If you are talking about espionage you would need to be too bad Douglas weal who kept on boasting to have had special spy craft training. Are you sure you're not getting mixed up?
All I wanted from you is that you deliver to the police documents concerning me that came into your possession. I did not even want the documents so that would seem to confirm that you are mixed up.

#22 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:56 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 September 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

If you are talking about espionage you would need to be too bad Douglas weal who kept on boasting to have had special spy craft training. Are you sure you're not getting mixed up?
All I wanted from you is that you deliver to the police documents concerning me that came into your possession. I did not even want the documents so that would seem to confirm that you are mixed up.

Never mentioned any specific espionage activity Thomas so again you break ''YOUR OWN RULES'' and ASSUME what the problem may be as youve forgotten what is really was.-OR MORE TO THE POINT .you do know full well the problem'' and YOUR THROWING RED HERRINGS to move a problem to you on to something else with wordsmithing.

One of the MAIN reasons you never undertook a defence,your not sure what youve done or said, written provided data on as then youd have been outsmarted and shown up more.
pp
you did not want the documents
LIAR
Many recording / writings of from you Thomas,DEMANDING with MENACE THREATS etc etc they be given to you DIRECTLY are in hand and that was your main problem.
surely you must recall the threats you made that you / and or an investigator were arriving to uplift computers documents etc as they were YOURS Posted Image/>
you were told and your legal on dfay one=receive them via my legal to yours-you dont get them first
you failed to accept things on that basis so you were told to f off and come back when you have your act together for such serious matters of what you personally stated as being with terrorism activity before the courts.

#23 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

David Butler your posting is completely incoherent except for the very obvious acknowledgement that you are suffering from a compulsive obsessive disorder concerning myself needless to say is quite disconcerting as I fear that you might go to the ACC yet again to report what you believe to be your findings and the ACC to take you seriously, notwithstanding your very significant mental and perhaps dangerous disorder. Please seek medical advice so as to reduce my need to initiate a section 8 response.

#24 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

David Butler your posting is completely incoherent except for the very obvious acknowledgement that you are suffering from a compulsive obsessive disorder concerning myself needless to say is quite disconcerting as I fear that you might go to the ACC yet again to report what you believe to be your findings and the ACC to take you seriously, notwithstanding your very significant mental and perhaps dangerous disorder. Please seek medical advice so as to reduce my need to initiate a section 8 response.

one would think thomas that with your own self promotion of your issues using this site to do so in the hope of a public believing .or perhaps another patsy for you to use ,in sorting movements etc to and of all your problems as explained by you, and the avoidance of any honest responses by you then the ACC are very able to read and take from within all the abnormalities contained in your writings arrive at their own findings without anyone else involved.

#25 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

View PostHemi, on 11 September 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

one would think thomas that with your own self promotion of your issues using this site to do so in the hope of a public believing .or perhaps another patsy for you to use ,in sorting movements etc to and of all your problems as explained by you, and the avoidance of any honest responses by you then the ACC are very able to read and take from within all the abnormalities contained in your writings arrive at their own findings without anyone else involved.

Yes I think you are correct in as much as the ACC has disregarded the information provided by the relevantly qualified medical professionals and other suchlike information available and instead imagined all manner of other scenarios whereby they then imagine anomalies between their imagination and the quantified objective findings of the medical profession for the purposes of determining fraud. So we have imagination against the imagination of the ACC and even the courts against the medical profession. You would have to be a little bit loopy to disregard the scientific findings of the medical profession yet we do find a very high level of stupidity in our society who take upon themselves to wreck the lives of the injured over and above what their injuries have already done. We even find that some extremely stupid people take sides with the stupid people in the hope of gaining extra benefit from those stupid people have control over the benefits derived from those of us who have been the captains of industry creating jobs and exporting overseas in order to pay their wages.

#26 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:35 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

Yes I think you are correct in as much as the ACC has disregarded the information provided by the relevantly qualified medical professionals and other suchlike information available and instead imagined all manner of other scenarios whereby they then imagine anomalies between their imagination and the quantified objective findings of the medical profession for the purposes of determining fraud. So we have imagination against the imagination of the ACC and even the courts against the medical profession. You would have to be a little bit loopy to disregard the scientific findings of the medical profession yet we do find a very high level of stupidity in our society who take upon themselves to wreck the lives of the injured over and above what their injuries have already done. We even find that some extremely stupid people take sides with the stupid people in the hope of gaining extra benefit from those stupid people have control over the benefits derived from those of us who have been the captains of industry creating jobs and exporting overseas in order to pay their wages.

Thank You Thomas
It is good to be classed/rated in the same standing as the Judiciary/Judges and the Legal profession by you.:D/>

#27 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:52 PM

View PostHemi, on 11 September 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

Thank You Thomas
It is good to be classed/rated in the same standing as the Judiciary/Judges and the Legal profession by you.Posted Image/>

If only you were aware of the standing these people have amongst the senior legal minds of the country you would not be so proud but rather would not be able to raise your head in public ever again

#28 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

If only you were aware of the standing these people have amongst the senior legal minds of the country you would not be so proud but rather would not be able to raise your head in public ever again

Well aware of that so just a wee point for you today thomas, not a biggy

we are all correct in law :P/>
you are NOT
AS YOU LOST.proven in the law courts of the land .

#29 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

Thomas

It is hardly likely ACC will believe either of you. You forget that the Cyberbully tactics have been published since then and the naming and defaming of the members of this forum.

ACC has the names of all those involved in that naming and defaming to take place and the threatening that happened on LF and in here re the handling of those documents.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Mini

#30 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 September 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Thomas

It is hardly likely ACC will believe either of you. You forget that the Cyberbully tactics have been published since then and the naming and defaming of the members of this forum.

ACC has the names of all those involved in that naming and defaming to take place and the threatening that happened on LF and in here re the handling of those documents.

Mini

Mini you desire that have been defamed not you.
Your assertions of being defamed appear to have come about at your own hand. Any argument you have is with people that are offshore and those who have had involvement with you here in regards to the likes of the tagteam of which you seem to have been a member. I have noticed that most of the tagteam do argue amongst themselves. Just because they might not agree with each other on all things I have been acting in unison in the manner of a conspiracy to make false allegations which does not require them to be friends or associates even. All that a conspiracy requires is that people act in unison with regards to an unlawful act.

#31 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:34 PM

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1505175342' post='253290']
Your assertions of being defamed appear to have come about at your own hand. Any argument you have is with people that are offshore and those who have had involvement with you here in regards to the likes of the tagteam of which you seem to have been a member. I have noticed that most of the tagteam do argue amongst themselves. Just because they might not agree with each other on all things I have been acting in unison in the manner of a conspiracy to make false allegations which does not require them to be friends or associates even. All that a conspiracy requires is that people act in unison with regards to an unlawful act.
[/quote

Thomas

If you are so sure about what you say, why haven't you done something about it? You are a load of rubbish Thomas!! Honestly when it comes to making up excuses for your actions or even non action, you are well known for getting the wrong end of the straw. I do not know what you have to worry about, no one has done anything to you regarding your raving in this thread and making up a tagteam that you haven't got names for unless they disagree with you.
Or do you expect that a lawyer is going to come and put everything into order for you for this actual criminal case you have proven against you. Flappy mouth as those the many influencial friends you have are going to make you very rich.

Fat chance. We didn't hear of any of them appearing in the court cases, telling the court of your good character did we!!.

Mini

#32 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 September 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Thomas

Mini

ACC ''ONLY'' have whom you accuse CLAIRE HOLLIS

When i comes to prove what you stated = im afraid =YOUR FUKED
Also
acc- there is NOTHING they can do to assist you promote false accusations as it is also something theY wont get involved in
believing oh dear CLAIRE-Your way behind the 8 ball -they know more than you ever realise they be knowing in quiet CONFIDENCE that what they knew could be put out WASNT Posted Image/>

#33 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 September 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

[/quote

Thomas

If you are so sure about what you say, why haven't you done something about it? You are a load of rubbish Thomas!! Honestly when it comes to making up excuses for your actions or even non action, you are well known for getting the wrong end of the straw. I do not know what you have to worry about, no one has done anything to you regarding your raving in this thread and making up a tagteam that you haven't got names for unless they disagree with you.
Or do you expect that a lawyer is going to come and put everything into order for you for this actual criminal case you have proven against you. Flappy mouth as those the many influencial friends you have are going to make you very rich.

Fat chance. We didn't hear of any of them appearing in the court cases, telling the court of your good character did we!!.

Mini

How when your wildest dreams can I do anything about your problems.. I don't have any control over the environment. If you want to mix with the wrong people and then those wrong people make life unpleasant for you then orders I can say is that you shouldn't play on the road in traffic and that you should have listened to your mother in your formative years.

As for letters of good character there were 10 of them presented to the court. Even David Butler provided me with a letter from himself explaining to the court that I'm a jolly fine chappie and that there has been a lot of bad talk against me that has no substance. Of course due to David is very bad character his letter was deleted from the bundle.

#34 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 September 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

How when your wildest dreams can I do anything about your problems.. I don't have any control over the environment. If you want to mix with the wrong people and then those wrong people make life unpleasant for you then orders I can say is that you shouldn't play on the road in traffic and that you should have listened to your mother in your formative years.

As for letters of good character there were 10 of them presented to the court. Even David Butler provided me with a letter from himself explaining to the court that I'm a jolly fine chappie and that there has been a lot of bad talk against me that has no substance. Of course due to David is very bad character his letter was deleted from the bundle.Posted Image/>

You Thomas wrote a letter in your last resort -crap your pants as you were in deep shite tactics to try by deceit to avoid the sentencing hearing to take place -more to the point a plea for a mistrial or at least an adjournment of sentencing pending an appeal being presented -the letter and inclusive of info you yourself set out- to be presented to the COURTS yourself-very CUNNINGLY amongst a host of questions designed to give you a yes or no reply from me ,penned by you but you wanted me to sign it as if it was me that wrote it that you refer to above ,then you sending it to me to sign as if i had written it and then you wanted [TOLD] me to send it to your barrister so it was me that provided it to him.
Of course You were told get stuffed -NO i wont sign that .
as you requested- i did forward EXACTLY AS I RECEIVED IT -YOUR email and accompanying word doc you also penned to him so he was aware of what you were up to,

He left the room rather quickly never to be heard of again on that mail document of yours.
of interest-NO presentation/letter /adjournment pending appeal application was given and you were duly sentenced by the Judge ,as charged / proven in a court of law >as the Takapuna Bomber

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users