• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why are people wanting to be mean to ACC Case Managers My CM was great

#1 User is offline   Getoveryourself 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

I had a terrible injury and my ACC Case Manager was amazing. She helped me to become more independent in my home after i fell from a bridge. I couldnt walk, i shat my pants and needed depends. I was so depressed i tried to top myself and ACC were there for me. So im not really happy that there are some negative, entitled people on here who want to clearly hurt other people because they cant get what they want. I got my entitlements because they were my entitlements. Now im getting an IA and only have to sign my IRP yearly. If people want to reap retribution against their case managers they should be arrested. I had a case manager years who was an a hole but he still gave me my entitlements. Even though we didnt get on and im no softee. Im a bit appalled to read some of the slander and nastiness on here, including some fool who says he wants to commit homicide. He should be arrested, put in jail and dealt to in the bathroom.

#2 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostGetoveryourself, on 20 July 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I had a terrible injury and my ACC Case Manager was amazing. She helped me to become more independent in my home after i fell from a bridge. I couldnt walk, i shat my pants and needed depends. I was so depressed i tried to top myself and ACC were there for me. So im not really happy that there are some negative, entitled people on here who want to clearly hurt other people because they cant get what they want. I got my entitlements because they were my entitlements. Now im getting an IA and only have to sign my IRP yearly. If people want to reap retribution against their case managers they should be arrested. I had a case manager years who was an a hole but he still gave me my entitlements. Even though we didnt get on and im no softee. Im a bit appalled to read some of the slander and nastiness on here, including some fool who says he wants to commit homicide. He should be arrested, put in jail and dealt to in the bathroom.

I think you need to realise that not everyones experiences are like yours and there are some hard done by injured people who DON'T get what they are entitled to.

Im glad to here your attempt at the apparent suicide wasn't sucessful..but you don't really come across as a understanding person when you wish harm (in the bathroom)on another person. <_<

There are readers of this forum that have sensitive claims from physical and sexual abuse. :rolleyes:

#3 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostREX, on 20 July 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

I think you need to realise that not everyones experiences are like yours and there are some hard done by injured people who DON'T get what they are entitled to.

Im glad to here your attempt at the apparent suicide wasn't sucessful..but you don't really come across as a understanding person when you wish harm (in the bathroom)on another person. <_</>/>/>

There are readers of this forum that have sensitive claims from physical and sexual abuse. :rolleyes:/>/>/>

I think what you misunderstand Rex is that it is the slander and nastiness that makes accforum so awful to read or participate in.

Worse, facts are discounted and misinformation, malicious inventions and gutter language are encouraged and applauded.

Until we accept that this is no way to move forward, no way to undertake rational debate or social intercourse accforum will remain the hole that it is – and of little use to anyone.

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

keentohelp
I never ever do any of that stuff. I keep it business like yet I have always been kept in a hole by ACC.

Why have ACC done that from the very 1st day over 20 years ago until now?

#5 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 July 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

keentohelp
I never ever do any of that stuff. I keep it business like yet I have always been kept in a hole by ACC.

Why have ACC done that from the very 1st day over 20 years ago until now?

Whatever the ‘rights and wrongs’ in any one case one thing is for sure.

Life is too short to spend the rest of it, following injury, ill health or any other misfortunes devoted to dwelling on any subsequent misery and/or unfair treatment you suffered.

In your case, Alan Thomas, (as in so many of the long term acforum members who really just use accforum as a misery sharing hate blog with no effect on anything anywhere, least of all theirs or anyone else’s ACC relationship) moving on is likely to be the best choice.

That is, ONCE THE DUE PROCESSES ARE EXHAUSTED sit back and take a look in the mirror. Aristotle explains (via Plato) that the unexamined life is not worth living -I suspect your life is not very worthwhile Alan Thomas.

Hard work and optimism may lead to success and happiness.

Lying about moaning and spending your time dominated by ‘ACC thoughts’ is largely pointless.

Anything that can be done to right your ACC wrongs can be done in perhaps an hour or two per week – all the rest is waffle and all too likely to wreck your life. Meanwhile all the extra time you spend is wasted forever.

No one else is likely to be interested and unless you can keep it to yourself you will find yourself losing friends as they will surely be bored to death by it and may even, thanks to some of the more bludger types who we see so frequently on accforum, you may become despised for your lack of self-help, your desire to suck off the public tit.

I do not here pretend to address the ‘rights and wrongs’. I instead suggest that if you cannot recognise when you are on a loser you will suffer more than if you set out to win on your own account and without ACC.

I would note that qualifying for ACC is a privileged position compared to those struck down by illness or poverty. That you do not have that privilege is no reason to wreck your life.

Life is good but life is short – why not make the most of the rest of your days by becoming somebody on your own account?

Or at least trying to.

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:15 PM

Keen to help

I don't know what situations you are talking about whereby someone may move on without reconstructive surgery when the only way of getting that surgery is for the ACC to pay for it.

We are on the site have I ever engaged in any kind of hateful speech?

Now that I have had my surgery that was prescribed in 1990 I have restarted my business continue on to do exactly as it did before. While not quite exactly as I not able to do the things I did before but if I can manage with about 10% of the use of my hand as I had before doing work that does not require more than 10% of what they previously did I should continue on to make my fortune.

As for criminal conduct of the ACC staff who misrepresented documentation to both civil and criminal courts they of course simply must face their actions in the court by way of private criminal prosecution so let to prevent them from doing what they have done to me, wrecking my life and health, to others.

With regards to friends and family those who have defames my name will likewise be addressed in court finding themselves required to defend their allegations. For example those who have accused me of working at achieving a criminal prosecution for working and the individuals who have accused me of not being incapacitated Will have to address not only the criminal prosecutions but also the civil proceedings in regards to the financial harm and other harm to relationships caused by their so-called claimed statement of fact that has robbed me of my health and well-being including financial well-being.
This criminal and civil proceedings brought about against all of the individuals will be irrespective of the ACC proceedings. Obviously there simply claiming that the courts upheld an ACC decision based on what they have said is not a defence as what they have said has never been tested in fact or law.

Do you see anything wrong with that line of reasoning?
Do you see what I am going to be doing as the moral and righteous thing to do and that there is nothing else reasonable that anyone could do?

Or am I correct in reading your suggestion that I should simply walk away and let others suffer the way I have suffered?

A final note I entirely disagree with your assertion that ACC accepting a claim is a privileged position. What utter nonsense. They are my servant and my entitlements are a right. The ACC is nothing more or less than the administrator of the act carrying out a computer like function, using the word computer in its original pre-electronic context.

Those who have been struck down by poverty due to an inability to productively use what they have already had or the foolishness of relying upon an employer for their well-being as if a job as a right cannot be considered in any way or form a comparison to someone who becomes impoverished the course someone at fault causes an accident event who in any other country would be financially culpable to their victim.

Before I was injured by a third party being at fault I was somebody having status and wealth. The ACC legislation prevented me from suing those responsible so as to make them personally culpable for my losses. That culpability was transferred to the ACC scheme which failed to perform in any way or form even when directed by the judiciary with the most basic payment for the surgery required. From there it got worse.

With regards to your suggestion about trying to make something with my life even while injured I promote my own self rehabilitation whereby the ACC view that has a crime and had the convicted by way of a private criminal prosecution.

Keen to help you seem to be entirely and completely out of touch with reality.

#7 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Alan Thomas said:

1374459066[/url]' post='164524']
<br><br>Campy<br><br>When you make such serious allegations you ought to back it up with fact.<br>

What? Like you when you got done for fraud?

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Yes with 100's of hard copy exhibits

#9 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

Alan Thomas said:

1374487107[/url]' post='164533']
Yes with 100's of hard copy exhibits

Can't wait to read the news

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

Out of court settlement payments don't get reported

#11 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

Alan Thomas said:

1374492845[/url]' post='164540']
Out of court settlement payments don't get reported

That's your excuse.

#12 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Campy
Why are you and some others mean to me?

#13 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

Alan Thomas said:

1374525254[/url]' post='164544']
Campy
Why are you and some others mean to me?

SIL asks why are your implausible claims and bizarre excuses so far fetched?

#14 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

anonymousey said:

1374538602[/url]' post='164547']
UUmmm can I just confirm that you are answering the question by Campy - and thus are referring to criminal convictions being overturned in secret with probable confidential compensation granted Alan?

Sorry I never realised this was possible Alan - and if you might have a link - then I can perhaps place this detail with some of the other issues discussed in various name suppression practices etc

Where is YOUR proof Mr Thomas?

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 23 July 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

UUmmm can I just confirm that you are answering the question by Campy - and thus are referring to criminal convictions being overturned in secret with probable confidential compensation granted Alan?

Sorry I never realised this was possible Alan - and if you might have a link - then I can perhaps place this detail with some of the other issues discussed in various name suppression practices etc

name suppression
is
name suppression

#16 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostCampy, on 23 July 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Where is YOUR proof Mr Thomas?

name suppression
is
name suppression

#17 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC..... THIS SEEMS TO BE THE CASE IN JUST ABOUT EVERY THREAD DOESN'T IT........ SOME MEMBERS JUST CAN'T SEEM TO HELP THEMSELVES.... CHILDISH PRATS....
THAT DON'T EVEN REALISE OR CONSIDER WHAT THEIR PERSONAL GRIPING NONSENSE IS OF TOTALLY NO ACTUAL USE TO ANYBODY OR OF ANY INTEREST TO ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES IN THIS FORUM!

THEY INTURN RUIN EVERY THREAD TOPIC WITH THEIR NONSENSE CRAP/SPEAK..... GRRRRRR

STAY ON TOPIC ..... OR DON'T BOTHER POSTING...SIMPLE

....NOW ON TOPIC.... I AGREE WITH ANOTHER POSTER ..... That, alot of claimants do not have a simple journey with ACC, nor infact with their CM's. Some claimants have a horrendous time of it all, over and above injury/s, pain, depression/s etc etc..... AND the financial burden through it all for some is huge and further costs of losing family, home/mortgage etc...... These are real life experiences for some Claimants, so the person who started this thread is being somewhat biased, nieve and one tracked.

One persons experience does not make up the whole of 'many others experiences'..... and that is fact

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

anonymousey
This is an ACC related site.

Who is the beast you are speaking of and is the beast related to ACC matters?

#19 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

View Postjaffa, on 23 July 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

You don't have name suppression. You're just covering up the fact you don't have a case.

Why didn't you tell your larda mates that before you told them my name was Jennifer Knight you hypocrite?

Don't have anything to do with the people you are speaking off.

It is people like you who generate the Rumour mill Until your fantasies become fact and convictions are achieved.
Please behave yourself on this site

#20 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postunit1of2, on 23 July 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC..... THIS SEEMS TO BE THE CASE IN JUST ABOUT EVERY THREAD DOESN'T IT........ SOME MEMBERS JUST CAN'T SEEM TO HELP THEMSELVES.... CHILDISH PRATS....
THAT DON'T EVEN REALISE OR CONSIDER WHAT THEIR PERSONAL GRIPING NONSENSE IS OF TOTALLY NO ACTUAL USE TO ANYBODY OR OF ANY INTEREST TO ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES IN THIS FORUM!

THEY INTURN RUIN EVERY THREAD TOPIC WITH THEIR NONSENSE CRAP/SPEAK..... GRRRRRR

STAY ON TOPIC ..... OR DON'T BOTHER POSTING...SIMPLE

....NOW ON TOPIC.... I AGREE WITH ANOTHER POSTER ..... That, alot of claimants do not have a simple journey with ACC, nor infact with their CM's. Some claimants have a horrendous time of it all, over and above injury/s, pain, depression/s etc etc..... AND the financial burden through it all for some is huge and further costs of losing family, home/mortgage etc...... These are real life experiences for some Claimants, so the person who started this thread is being somewhat biased, nieve and one tracked.

One persons experience does not make up the whole of 'many others experiences'..... and that is fact

I simply pointed out that despite the fact that I have never once spoken out against an ACC staff member in an undeserved derogatory manner,
the fact remains thatA significant number of ACC employees have to an extraordinary level defame my name and continue to do so.

It seems to me that the ACC have accused me of being more than mean to them when I have never done anything at all.
What can I do to stop this appalling behaviour that has resulted in so much harm to myself and those around me?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users