• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Acc Systemic Fraud Complaints Unlimited

#1 User is offline   watcha 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2004 - 11:48 PM

Hi everyone,
Good news, Complaints Unlimited has so far received 35 allegation of fraud and file tampering. Keep them rolling in, if enough come to light naming as many as possible from all over the countr, we can establish what we are already alleging that it is systemic.
One puzzling point has arisen, it is that everyone in Auckland, the area of greatest population, appears to be happy with acc - most unusual - Could it be that areas north of the Bombay Hills with the most prominent Labour MPs appear to have the country's lowest number of exits?

#2 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:02 AM

Greetings,
Auckland... has the largest population over a large area...
There is little in the way of Support groups... What there is, is fragmented and not
well organised... Northland is not much better... So claimant satisfaction will not be
accurately reported...
What is needed is more promotion, advertising, lobbying, Flyers, free newspapers,
to make the Auckland public more aware... Organise a few small meetings...
I cant do it on my own... nore can the others who have already put a great deal of time and effort into this site....
But those of you who live in the region can help, even if it is just "word of mouth"....

Systematic Fraud by ACC... That is blatantly obvious... My recent complaints To Garry Wilson regards the fraudulant manner in which ACC has deliberately screwed up the back-pay issues and interest in my case, was forwarded to "Complaints", with the usual "WhiteWash" result... They are in contempt of the court order on several counts, and breach of the Acts, 1972/1982/1992/ 1998/2001....
They have ignored all communications on these points and including numorous court precidents.
And continued to deny what is legally due...
Such is the MINDSET of THE CORPORATE PSYCHOPATH...

Round 3 coming up... GRRRRRRRR !
Tomcat

#3 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2004 - 10:35 AM

add ACC WHANGAREI to the list - claimants are now being told by their case workers that information previously on their file no longer is there.....very disturbing.

there is a quote from the previous ACC CEO JIM Chapman - will dig it out - he responded to the issue of files and information in claimants files going missing - he said something along the lines of concern about fraud and incorrect files .......will get then actual quote.

remember jim chapman was convicted and did time in prison - where is he now?

then there was gavin robbins - buying planes from ACC money that was denied to a\claimants

now theres garry - will he be the third ceo convicted??????

then theres the ACC board - they penned the WCAP procedure - all of the board members need full public scruitiny for the actions the corporation have applied to claimants.

Also ... Why is there a former Labour Cab. Minister on the ACC Board.?
Is this not a conflick of interest.?

#4 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

View Postwatcha, on Nov 17 2004, 12:48 AM, said:

Hi everyone,
Good news, Complaints Unlimited has so far received 35 allegation of fraud and file tampering. Keep them rolling in, if enough come to light naming as many as possible from all over the countr, we can establish what we are already alleging that it is systemic.
One puzzling point has arisen, it is that everyone in Auckland, the area of greatest population, appears to be happy with acc - most unusual - Could it be that areas north of the Bombay Hills with the most prominent Labour MPs appear to have the country's lowest number of exits?

Any files that have been accessed by Martin Williscroft & his Private Investigator long term close personal friend Robert (Bob) Chester Cheetham (now with Paragon Risk Private Investigations) should all be added to your list in the North Island.

They are experts at removing documents from ACC clients files.

Just ask the Case Managers who left because they didn't like carrying the can for these two & their dishonesty.

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

I examined Martin Williscroft and Bob Cheetham together with the examining officer under the supervision Ms rosie in the district court. They all claimed not to have sufficient training or knowledge of the ACC act nor knowledge of the particulars relied upon to cancel the claim and to prosecute for ACC overpayment (fraud). Collectively they said other people make these decisions.

Ms Lorier the case manager, up until three weeks prior to the decision signed by Ms rosie by way of suggestion from Mr Williscroft, was also examined in the court but as her transcripts were never produced because of the claim of a tape-recording malfunction she is now required to answer my questions in writing in the form of an affidavit. The questions are based on the paper trial which is conclusive.

From what I understand the examination of these people under oath in the district court, to this extent, is something of a first in the ACC history. I envisage that the truth shall set me free.

#6 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on Mar 23 2009, 12:47 PM, said:

Any files that have been accessed by Martin Williscroft & his Private Investigator long term close personal friend Robert (Bob) Chester Cheetham (now with Paragon Risk Private Investigations) should all be added to your list in the North Island.

They are experts at removing documents from ACC clients files.

Just ask the Case Managers who left because they didn't like carrying the can for these two & their dishonesty.

Is Wayne Chester from ICIL anything to do with robert (Bob) Chester cheetham?

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Robert Cheetham was formerly employed by ICIL

#8 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Interesting for 1 date ... 7/2/1986 ACC managed to have 3 ... yeeeep 3 locations and details of what , where , when , how , who , why happened ...

At home in Whangarei ...

Apparantly In Bombay India ...

In Auckland ...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep all on the same date and time ...

:P Instaed of manageing a simple claim in a proffesional manner ... collect correct accurate details and record the details factually storing them in a safe protective environment ...

:( ACC choose the path of unproffesional management dening access to files so that intelligent decisions can be made , mind fucking with the details ( GAS LIGHTING ) , confusing everyone even themselves , creating volumes of papers that ACC refer to as files , costly legal bills ACC are paying for ...

Great work ACC Whangarei ... Yea Right ! ... interesting the staff turnover numbers ...

:lol: Want a cock up who you going to call ?

;)

#9 User is offline   wontliedown 

• Pip

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:48 PM

hi all new bee in the hive i see it,s buzzing in here ,lost file yeh right ,i bet they find them be 4 they go to hight court .well if acc dont find my file how do they know how much i was paid back in 1984, 40 hour week heaps of over time worked sat morning to .they have tried all tricks in the book, from disdegen lol was 22 at time none comply to rehab? what a joke .made to go to this willy wonka rehab in wellington nut house freaked me out . out of time comply+ sent 2 wrong address u know the story .

#10 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:13 AM

bump

#11 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

Tomcat are you able to dig the letter/ memo you refer to out and post it please?

Interestingly it's understood that one of http://www.acc.co.nz Investigators/ person whom prepared files to go to the http://www.police.govt.nz for prosecutions in the 1980's/ 1990's and was responsible for dobbing in Jeff Chapman told them to stick there job as they disapproved of the way
ACC's own Investigations/Fraud Unit operated at the time.....

Some were said to be wrongly getting prosecuted and others whom should have weren't, some of course whom were prosecuted rightfully were
also correctly prosecuted and found guilty.

This was in the days when KPMG are understood to have had a role in ACC investigations.

The Investigator/ Document Examiner/Prosecutor concerned name shall remain under wraps for now.

View PostTomcat, on 17 November 2004 - 10:35 AM, said:

add ACC WHANGAREI to the list - claimants are now being told by their case workers that information previously on their file no longer is there.....very disturbing.

there is a quote from the previous ACC CEO JIMJEFF Chapman - will dig it out - he responded to the issue of files and information in claimants files going missing - he said something along the lines of concern about fraud and incorrect files .......will get then actual quote.

remember jimJEFF chapman was convicted and did time in prison - where is he now?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users