Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

David Butler, on 10 September 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Admissions Fran
Nah
Just how i watched it all unfold matey
Cant you read whats out there ?
Numbers mate
one by one you fell.
been far longer ongoing than you understand -and that you never knew you were being watched investigated/ info complied on you by someone
its all there for you to do an ipod on but alas-your to dumb to figure it out.
-[I wonder who that someone actually would be-] over here.Thats Something I really dont know as a fact . Students as i understand it to be
Your a tad one eyed and only see what you want to that suits the agenda your pushing
you cant keep bashing up others with slander libel -false allegations -criminal actions of harassment / intimidation in the web world and not have a response in kind or proceedings taken against you.
now your doing it again so the result of that out here
well i can only assume its not far off arriving at you again
and fran
that ''one eyed view of evidence as you reckon you havePosted Image-aint just gonna be good enough in any court room.

a suspicion -evidence by numbers-thinking it musty be as it cant be anything else. that matey just wont work against me.
The issue is really
why have you involved yourself in publishing FALSE INFORMATION against a known witness in the TAKAPUNA PROCEEDINGS THAT are being undertaken at this time.
You cant say your not aware ,im involved very closely -with alan and his legal actions to be undertaken.
If you gat it right ive no problems but FRAN
To date you are wrong on all counts and full of bullshit .
Dave
Dave

Blurb is right. they are admissions by you David Butler. You say yourself, the admissions are on the tape that we havent seen so far. No Bother, it will just get you deeper in the shit. Bring it on, so that the truth can be told instead of all the pie eyed lies you puff out with each persons name.

You have started this Butler. I and others will finish it.

Those points you give me for leading me to LF attention are a bit weak, to expect me to take the lies told about me, the smut told about me and the threatening to kill, without any retailiation. You asked Nottingham why they told lies. Oh that is make us squirm thats right. The intention to have the likes of H8ACC and the flasher Whetu, (one and the same I beleive) to carry on nine months later to make us squirm is a bit over the top, or have you just made a game out of the whole debacle. It is not really worked for Alan Thomas TBP retrail, backlash in the face of the promotors eh??

And it appears to not be working to get Otago to walk away and leave us stranded. So whats next then, the so called Dr and professional being called names by claimants. Well, do some research, you will not see me calling anyone in professional position or ACC names. Oh, no never, I do not call people I want a good report off or the people I want money off names. That is the way to get nothing at all. Certainly not the letters I have to prove I am not a fradulent anything.

So you keep on digging for something against me. Call what I write rubbish, I do not care, because I and the people, including yourself know that I am getting to close for all of you and your comfort.

Come on bring it on. New stuff please I am tied of the repeditive nature of your posts and will not be answering to them for a while. Far too busy.

Mini

#82 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

David Butler, on 10 September 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Admissions Fran
Nah
Just how i watched it all unfold matey
Cant you read whats out there ?
Numbers mate
one by one you fell.
been far longer ongoing than you understand -and that you never knew you were being watched investigated/ info complied on you by someone
its all there for you to do an ipod on but alas-your to dumb to figure it out.
-[I wonder who that someone actually would be-] over here.Thats Something I really dont know as a fact . Students as i understand it to be
Your a tad one eyed and only see what you want to that suits the agenda your pushing
you cant keep bashing up others with slander libel -false allegations -criminal actions of harassment / intimidation in the web world and not have a response in kind or proceedings taken against you.
now your doing it again so the result of that out here
well i can only assume its not far off arriving at you again
and fran
that ''one eyed view of evidence as you reckon you havePosted Image-aint just gonna be good enough in any court room.

a suspicion -evidence by numbers-thinking it musty be as it cant be anything else. that matey just wont work against me.
The issue is really
why have you involved yourself in publishing FALSE INFORMATION against a known witness in the TAKAPUNA PROCEEDINGS THAT are being undertaken at this time.
You cant say your not aware ,im involved very closely -with alan and his legal actions to be undertaken.
If you gat it right ive no problems but FRAN
To date you are wrong on all counts and full of bullshit .
Dave
Dave

HaHaHaha you david butler helping someone with their legal stuff. That a bit like a cat trying to walk on water, isnt it. Your fluff will drag you under.

The TBP going to court is it, well jolly good luck to Alan Thomas then, with a friend and witness like you he cannot lose can he?? Ha Ha Ha ha!!!

#83 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

MINI, on 14 September 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

HaHaHaha you david butler helping someone with their legal stuff. That a bit like a cat trying to walk on water, isnt it. Your fluff will drag you under.

The TBP going to court is it, well jolly good luck to Alan Thomas then, with a friend and witness like you he cannot lose can he?? Ha Ha Ha ha!!!

As you are not privy to any legal isusue i assist in Calire there is NO WAY you can comment as you have withot being a LIBELER-SLANDERER-GOSSIPER

If you have any issues re legal stuff that you know of that ive assisted in that do not suit your requirements then let me know
Facts names etc only Calire
assumptions allusions of gossip and bullshite just aint good enough
as youll find out i guess soon enough
Now the Plot
Your on and on about the Plot
When why how you cant etc etc
again
how the fuck do you comment with no information to comment with about the plots legal position
id say your real worried about the plot going to court as your writings seem to say day on day out
Now what d suggest here Claire is this as a polite suggestion at that to allay and end any bullshit -cants- wonts -wont work -out of time etc re the plot is this
Ask Alan to tell you what the present situation is exactly from the man himself
Dave
pp
Id really like to know what the fuck he is doing myself,
He has a very short time limit ''left'' with me as hes been advised and i aint heard a whisper about what hes doing or when
so when i walk-thats it -shredder ,rubbish bin and a bonfire time=which may suit you and ill let you know i no witness anymore-till then i am so be careful lady there.
However
I do need the time [$ just a breezePosted Image] for other things concerning youhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif so hence the time limit i placed on Alan for any involvement from me in the plot
For the record and alan will tell you this
hes fucked and has NO case to run with -without my data base on the plot.
go ask ALAN AND THEN WE WILL ALL KNOW Claire aNd save you writing bollocks with no knowledge
go get the knowledge from ALAN,

#84 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

David Butler, on 14 September 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

As you are not privy to any legal issuue i assist in Claire there is NO WAY you can comment as you have without being a LIBELER-SLANDERER-GOSSIPER

David Butler you forgot to mention the following about Mini

LIAR - HYPOCRITE - HATER - CONSPIRATOR - BULLY - TROLL

#85 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

BLURB said:

1379107699[/url]' post='167652']
More dribble.

Dermot Nottingham (aka REX, WHETU etc) and David Butler must be very very worried. Posted Image

Good luck to you both.

They're certainly resorting to more desperate behaviours.

#86 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

David Butler, on 14 September 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Thanks for the good luck message Fran
Thoughts like that cuts the worry in half I will pass the message on to dermot some time for you.Dave

It's ok David, he's read it.

MINI, on 14 September 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

Blurb is right. they are admissions by you David Butler. You say yourself, the admissions are on the tape that we havent seen so far. No Bother, it will just get you deeper in the shit. Bring it on, so that the truth can be told instead of all the pie eyed lies you puff out with each persons name.

You have started this Butler. I and others will finish it.

Those points you give me for leading me to LF attention are a bit weak, to expect me to take the lies told about me, the smut told about me and the threatening to kill, without any retailiation. You asked Nottingham why they told lies. Oh that is make us squirm thats right. The intention to have the likes of H8ACC and the flasher Whetu, (one and the same I beleive) to carry on nine months later to make us squirm is a bit over the top, or have you just made a game out of the whole debacle. It is not really worked for Alan Thomas TBP retrail, backlash in the face of the promotors eh??

And it appears to not be working to get Otago to walk away and leave us stranded. So whats next then, the so called Dr and professional being called names by claimants. Well, do some research, you will not see me calling anyone in professional position or ACC names. Oh, no never, I do not call people I want a good report off or the people I want money off names. That is the way to get nothing at all. Certainly not the letters I have to prove I am not a fradulent anything.

So you keep on digging for something against me. Call what I write rubbish, I do not care, because I and the people, including yourself know that I am getting to close for all of you and your comfort.

Come on bring it on. New stuff please I am tied of the repeditive nature of your posts and will not be answering to them for a while. Far too busy.

Mini

As you are not privy to any legal isusue i assist in Calire there is NO WAY you can comment as you have withot being a LIBELER-SLANDERER-GOSSIPER

If you have any issues re legal stuff that you know of that ive assisted in that do not suit your requirements then let me know
Now the Plot
again
how the fuck do you comment with no information to comment with about the plots legal position
id say your real worried about the plot going to court as your writings seem to say day on day out
Now what d suggest here Claire is this as a polite suggestion at that to allay and end any bullshit -cants- wonts -wont work -out of time etc re the plot is this
Dave
pp
He has a very short time limit ''left'' with me as hes been advised and i aint heard a whisper about what hes doing or when
so when i walk-thats it -shredder ,rubbish bin and a bonfire time=which may suit you and ill let you know i no witness anymore-till then i am so be careful lady there.
However
I do need the time [$ just a breezePosted Image] for other things concerning youhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif so hence the time limit i placed on Alan for any involvement from me in the plot
go ask ALAN AND THEN WE WILL ALL KNOW Claire aNd save you writing bollocks with no knowledge

Re: "assumptions allusions of gossip and bullshite just aint good enough as youll find out i guess soon enough"

Yes, you and your trolls will certainly be finding that out soon David Butler.

Re: "hes fucked and has NO case to run with -without my data base on the plot."

So you are holding him to ransom then?

So is Alan Thomas allowing you and the trolls (nottinghams + co) to do what you have been here on this forum in return for your help David?

Re: "Your a tad one eyed and only see what you want to that suits the agenda your pushing"

And what is the alledged "agenda" I'm pushing David?

bye for now

#87 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Attached File  david-butler_12-50pm_14sept2013.jpg (104.95K)
Number of downloads: 8

View PostBLURB, on 14 September 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:
It's ok David, he's read it.

Re: "assumptions allusions of gossip and bullshite just aint good enough as youll find out i guess soon enough"

Yes, you and your trolls will certainly be finding that out soon David Butler.
thats all cool then Fran

Re: "hes fucked and has NO case to run with -without my data base on the plot."

So you are holding him to ransom then?
See fran=there you go again-as you always do and make up stories you know nothing about=SO YOU GO TO FANTASY LAND
What i said was HES FUCKED WITHOUT ME-Get the picture yet franny you dumb ass

So is Alan Thomas allowing you and the trolls (nottinghams + co) to do what you have been here on this forum in return for your help David?
Thought you were the investigator r fran
fuck off and work it out yourself

Re: "Your a tad one eyed and only see what you want to that suits the agenda your pushing"

And what is the alledged "agenda" I'm pushing David?
KEEPING HIDDEN AS DOUGLAS WEAL advised you to do re the PLOT as Doug says also -we cant have the police coming back can we fran

Q] So you are holding him to ransom then?

A] See fran=there you go again-as you always do and make up stories you know nothing about=SO YOU GO TO FANTASY LAND
What i said was HES FUCKED WITHOUT ME-Get the picture yet franny you dumb ass

Thanks for stating I know nothing about the tbp scam David.

Q] So is Alan Thomas allowing you and the trolls (nottinghams + co) to do what you have been here on this forum in return for your help David?

A] Thought you were the investigator r fran
fuck off and work it out yourself

We have David. Thanks for confirming that.

#88 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Now the Plot
again
Dave
pp
However

Mustnt worry tomo about TBP. he got more to worry about!!! Me thinks!! As I said I will finish it. Well me and some others, you dont know yet.

They all took off and dumped you again, sounds like the Huggy affair all over. Dont worry about Dave he will look after himself. He OK at that. What you do with your paper work is nothing to do with me cause it never was.

Mini

#89 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

MINI, on 14 September 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Mustnt worry tomo about TBP. he got more to worry about!!! Me thinks!! As I said I will finish it. Well me and some others, you dont know yet.

They all took off and dumped you again, sounds like the Huggy affair all over. Dont worry about Dave he will look after himself. He OK at that. What you do with your paper work is nothing to do with me cause it never was.

Mini

Not sure who took off and dumped me again Calire
I dont deal with any of you nutters in here so another load of cobblers from you.

Huggy affair
all was present and CORRECTLY handled there Claire babe,
done what was asked and IT SEEMS TO HAVE GOT TO ITS ENDING RATHER WELL DONT YOU THINK
IT NEEDED A KICK START FROM SOMEWHERE.

so huggy affair-well now you on some other tangent Claire
You haven't got that info either to make comments with and neither wlll you ever see any of it.
Unless of course douglas provided you with data sheets on that issue
he had wheedled his way very =cunningly into thinking he was a needed ,so data that hed canoodled from sources -well he was sending it around at the time till he was told BY ME -To fuck off out of it-as he was caught within acc head office ,behind the backs of us. Plus surely you would recall when he was lambasted in here publicly for publishing confidential info of huggys.
NEWS FASH====Nother wee tale there re the FRAN poking his nose into Huggys issues as well 'he was nailed as an intruder strait away -he was to thick-way to thick in his ipod nosey parker crap on that issue.
deary me -The things you raise that id left sitting Claire-more documents available re the Frans intrusion as well .Posted Image plus Frans fone gets him into all sorts of hassles-
A covertly recorded mp3'd of all that fiasco of FRANS is here as well.
so Calorie again your still never ending slagging on things you have no knowledge of
Youll learn one day.http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
the thing you wont do is finish anything
all youve done is start something
and i do look after myself Claire
very well thanks
YOU ONLY GET WHAT I WANT YOU TO SEE
The rest is the surprise packagehttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
all in hand to do that just fine especially to sit you on your fat ass=IN PUBLIChttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

#90 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

David Butler, on 14 September 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

I dont deal with any of you nutters in here so another load of cobblers from you.

Huggy affair
done what was asked and IT SEEMS TO HAVE GOT TO ITS ENDING RATHER WELL DONT YOU THINK

You haven't got that info either to make comments with and neither wlll you ever see any of it.
he had wheedled his way very =cunningly into thinking he was a needed ,so data that hed canoodled from sources -well he was sending it around at the time till he was told BY ME -To fuck off out of it-as he was caught within acc head office ,behind the backs of us. Plus surely you would recall when he was lambasted in here publicly for publishing confidential info of huggys.
NEWS FASH====Nother wee tale there re the FRAN poking his nose into Huggys issues as well 'he was nailed as an intruder strait away -he was to thick-way to thick in his ipod nosey parker crap on that issue.
deary me -The things you raise that id left sitting Claire-more documents available re the Frans intrusion as well .Posted Image plus Frans fone gets him into all sorts of hassles-
so Calorie again your still never ending slagging on things you have no knowledge of
Youll learn one day.http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
very well thanks
The rest is the surprise packagehttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
all in hand to do that just fine especially to sit you on your fat ass=IN PUBLIChttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

RE: "NEWS FASH====Nother wee tale there re the FRAN poking his nose into Huggys issues as well 'he was nailed as an intruder strait away -he was to thick-way to thick in his ipod nosey parker crap on that issue.
A covertly recorded mp3'd of all that fiasco of FRANS is here as well."

This is news to us David, tell us more.

#91 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

BLURB, on 14 September 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

This is news to us David, tell us more.

Thought you had all the information re the Plots events Fran

Your the ipod man so you ipod that issue and you tell us all about it
Best You just make up a story as you do on everything else
A we hint here for you to consider.
Weal kept a real good regular news update -of his dealings with his associates
NEWS=Plenty to come yet FranPosted Image
Dave

#92 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

whetu, on 14 September 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

David Butler you forgot to mention the following about Mini

LIAR - HYPOCRITE - HATER - CONSPIRATOR - BULLY - TROLL

Wheres your usual 'RIP Mini', whetu??? You think sticks and stones will hurt me?? I know who the liars are, they all looking at defamation.

I know who the Hypocrites are, they jump from horse to horse while they crossing the stream. They probabaly going for harassment

I know who the Haters are because they keep saying the hateful words and the threatening words and all the other words as above when a person is simple defending themselves.

And I know who the Cyber bully/trolls are, they have come here from another site and ripped shit out of all those they consider have done something wrong on the word of their super grass David Butler. And boy has he got it soooooo wrong. Now whoever those cyber bully/trolls are they will have their time to explain what the hell they would want to turn a perfectly peaceful and happy home into a house of horror?? And why they would want to turn a reasonably well balanced very busy, person into a simpering wreak, whos tablets have increased from three a day to five a day. Mental harm is still harm.

Think about it Whetu, you going before the Judge and saying theres no flasher are you?

That would make you the liar wouldnt it. In fact I do not even know how to cyber bully like you do, so thats another from the list. Hater, I do not hate anyone. I do not think hate is in my dictionary. (I feel sorry for the likes of you and Butler and Thomas). You have nothing better to do that hurt everyone in your road along life. That is someone who hates.

Conspirator, now theres one that has been discussed at some length. Of course this attempt to get Alan Thomas off the TBP conviction had no plans go with it at all did it?? Like my dogs hind leg is not bent??? No of course not.

Troll - I should amagine that would mean I aimlessly cruise through different sites on the internet. Like yes, I have that sort of time. Three court case and cyber bully stuff to finish. All the time in the world.

Look in the mirror whetu!!! There is your flashing whetu the cyber bully and troll making up new sites wherever they are free. And that makes me all the things you say as above. Like yeah!!!!

Mini

#93 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

David Butler, on 14 September 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

Huggy affair

very well thanks

Surprise package indeedy. The question is will you ever get a chance to use it.

You looking for alan Thomas and go, they left you behind like Warren and Huggy did. Oh, poor poor. Of course now you realise it would have got way to intellectual and legal for you wouldnt it??? But then again they might have been thinking what you thinking re: Fran being far to thick to be part of your gang to accompany you to HO. A pack of wanna-be's. Feeding ACC with information about your fellow claimants and who was it that called me a conspirator??? And a Hypocrite. yeah like I beat that and the tapes eh???

No there aint another like you Mr Butler. Only you could be involved in such a half-arsed rubbish tip as this lot invoved in the right to Mr Thomas getting a rehearing of his coviction for TBP.

I bet ACC love you now. Havent heard of anyone getting potted apart from the lot of us on LF. And of course that is your idea of a good haul of fellow claimants to the slaughter.

Well lots more to do to see that does not happen.

Mini

#94 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Great Sunday Sermon from the pulpit of the MINI

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER NOW Claire getting that all off your chest
its absolute rubbish but then so is most of the readings of the forum you provide CaloriePosted Image

Dave

#95 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

David Butler, on 15 September 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Great Sunday Sermon from the pulpit of the MINI

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER NOW Claire getting that all off your chest
its absolute rubbish but then so is most of the readings of the forum you provide CaloriePosted Image

Dave

I do not feel a tad bit different than when I started. It is simply a break from the real side of my life.

Here I do not have to prove a thing, but out of here, I am sorting relevant information. Not a load of pigs brains.

Mini

#96 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

The place in the link is where a half-arsed David Butler rubbish tip once worked before he got another Criminal Conviction.

Maybe that's why the David Butler on http://www.accforum.org keeps recycling his garbage...

Surely it has to be one & the same David Butler, after all there are very few with the same name down here in the South Island according to official publicly available records.

Perhaps the David Butler on http://www.accforum.org can inform us if his now ex wife's name was Patricia?

We live in a very small world.

http://www.wasteminz...s-road-bromley/

EcoDrop Metro Place (off Dyers Road), Bromley

EcoDrop offers a Recycling Centre and Transfer Station on a single site.

The Recycling Centre accepts household recyclables such as glass, plastics and cardboard along with books and metals. Also accepted are household re-usable items like furniture, whiteware, electrical appliances and clothing. Each Recycling Centre accepts household hazardous goods such as used oil, garden sprays, paint and other chemicals.

The transfer station, accessible over a weighbridge accepts general refuse, greenwaste hardfill and tyres. Any materials deposited in the transfer station will incur a charge.

Asbestos can be deposited at EcoDrop Bromley under strict guidelines for material handling. Please see our website for more information.

A list of what can be accepted at the EcoDrop and associated costs can be found at http://www.ecocentra...ervices/ecodrop

Opening hours

7.30 am -4.30 pm - 7 days per week

Closed on the following public holidays

Christmas Day
Boxing Day
New Years Day
Good Friday
ANZAC Day

Address

40 Metro Place
Bromley
Christchurch 8062

Region

Canterbury

Phone

03 336 0080

Owned by

EcoCentral Limited

Operated by

EcoCentral Limited

Facility Type

Refuse Transfer Station and Recycling Facility

Materials accepted

Batteries, Aluminium cans

MINI, on 15 September 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

No there aint another like you Mr Butler. Only you could be involved in such a half-arsed rubbish tip as this lot invoved in the right to Mr Thomas getting a rehearing of his coviction for TBP.

Mini

#97 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

hukildaspida, on 15 September 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

From post #80

Is there such a person as Sharon McBride The Team @ Lauda Finem or is it another person whom has had there real name used in an unsavory manner by Team Lauda Finem Wordpress site?

http://www.google.co...359.soS3GduDHVo

Your search - Sharon McBride Lauda Finem blog - did not match any documents

A Google search of Sharon McBride doesn't have any reference to blog either, when a reasonable person would expect it to.

More lies and garbage from, the same publishers of Lauda Finem wordpress

http://www.google.co...ered+by+licence

"Open letter – Acclaim Otago – Warning Fran Van Helmond sets up yet another website!

Dear Denise,
As our editor Tony Armstrong has made the commitment, we are advising that we have just now managed to locate yet another of the Van Helmond brothers websites. This the most recently established of this duos attempts’s is clearly designed to diminish and or defuse the limelight and publicity that these two brothers, their associates, and their various websites are currently receiving, and the somewhat nefarious attempts to fraudulently associate themselves with “Acclaim Otago”; amongst many other legitimate charities and or registered associations such as New Zealands brain injury association: http://www.brain-injury.org.nz we again feel in nessasary to speak up.

In this case the first thing that caught our eye was the extremely amateurish attempt by those involved to shift the very public debate, subsequent to our published open letter/email warning, to a more private section of http://www.accforum.org so as to diminish the facts in our various reports of criminal activity that we have presented on http://www.laudafinem.com.
Clearly they are attempting to achieve this by employing the use of the now hackneyed term “cyber-bully” and “troll”, which of course both Van Helmond brothers, Henk and Franciscus have historically employed, one of whom has already been convicted of, under the New Zealand Crimes Act: http://acc-claimants.info/.
Of course, in this case, the sites owner (Henks brother), Franciscus Van Helmond provides absolutely no links to the alledgedly offensive “trolling” and “Cyber-bullying” material or any evidence of his or his associates accusations, but he did however attempt to provide yet another a hyperlink to the “Acclaim Otago” website (note: which has only now been removed leading us to believe that he is one of the many subscribers to www.laudafinem.com).
You will note that we have copied in Justice campaigner Dermot Nottingham as it seems to us that he to has been greatly affected by these sham websites and their so called members

Kind Regards
Sharon McBride
The Team @ Lauda Finem

LOL They were based in Australia, now in the Netherlands, but in reality, and the truth be known, they are really based in Auckland!

Another website? No! FuckTard Dermot is lying again. What a fat loser!

#98 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

Rosey, on 15 September 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

The name "Sharon McBride" is a sham play on their notorious foul language. But don't worry Blurb, its clear much of the modus operandi of the lauda Nottinghams is the same as that employed by the trolls here. Looks like Rex/H8/Whaata/MusTURD are the same.

Onehunga? Hillsborough? Rosier Road?

The language is puerile and disgusting. The coward hiding behind lauda is obsessed with hukildaspida (or anyone who's exposed him for what he is) and there's obviously no "Sharon McBride."

But apart from accusations of the Swister having betrayed the privacy laws or her caregivers also being alleged to breach confidentiality (Privacy Act, Health & Disability laws, ACC code of claimant rights) the worst part is there is a death threat against Janice in there.

Recognise the behaviours Mini?

Of course. Yesterday Whetu flashed me that Sharon McBride was looking after my affairs in LF. Now how would Whetu know that 1. My affairs had reached LF, and

2.How would he know Sharon McBride was looking after them.

One thing this surely tells is that Whetu is part of LF to have that information. Especially the first one.

So this would explain why the death threats have been coming thing and fast today. Whetu flashing again.

They are that of a totally irrational soul. Having said that they have been e-mailed off to those that matter. Truely the worst so far. Obvious panic.

But then he must have know for a time now that 'd' day was nigh!!

Keep note all that care as this is how I keep myself safe, by being surrounded by those that care. Out in the public, seeing as I have been put here, reluctantly, it is now the safer place for me to be. If I go missing for longer than a day, no doubt one of the buddies will know where I am.

I will write the last of seven flashings that Whetu gave me from ACC forum today: "Death rides with me tonight inflamed with endless hate a victim in sight I will be your fate."

Pretty ultra nasty poetry spewing out of Whetu there folks. His early one says: "Anonymousey and mini both HATE Alan Thomas."

Mini

#99 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

BLURB, on 14 September 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

More dribble.

Dermot Nottingham (aka REX, WHETU etc) and David Butler must be very very worried. ;)/>

Good luck to you both.

Spider

Are so, this is where Whetu got Sharon McBrides name yesterday morning at 9.??am That is how he could use it in his flashes to me yesterday. However does still not explain how he knew my items had reached LF. So he must me associated with LF somehow to know such delicate information.

Yet they still plaster other garbage, as though it were truth!!! On their site.

Mini

#100 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Something's going to happen to the flasher and his house of cards Mini.

MINI, on 15 September 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Of course. Yesterday Whetu flashed me that Sharon McBride was looking after my affairs in LF. Now how would Whetu know that 1. My affairs had reached LF, and

2.How would he know Sharon McBride was looking after them.

One thing this surely tells is that Whetu is part of LF to have that information. Especially the first one.

So this would explain why the death threats have been coming thing and fast today. Whetu flashing again.

They are that of a totally irrational soul. Having said that they have been e-mailed off to those that matter. Truely the worst so far. Obvious panic.

But then he must have know for a time now that 'd' day was nigh!!

Keep note all that care as this is how I keep myself safe, by being surrounded by those that care. Out in the public, seeing as I have been put here, reluctantly, it is now the safer place for me to be. If I go missing for longer than a day, no doubt one of the buddies will know where I am.

I will write the last of seven flashings that Whetu gave me from ACC forum today: "Death rides with me tonight inflamed with endless hate a victim in sight I will be your fate."

Pretty ultra nasty poetry spewing out of Whetu there folks. His early one says: "Anonymousey and mini both HATE Alan Thomas."

Mini

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users