• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

MINI said:

1375587609[/url]' post='165128']
Ok Campy

So facebook is down for the person of which we speak. BUT they will not have shifted them from LF.

So you need evidence of direct link between AN and
LF and there will be a fighting chance, but who is going to pay the bill.

Or you wait a little longer to get it done for free with the new law.

Or maybe, just maybe, something would have happened before then which you will be able to follow.

mini

Antony keeps posting his defamations, no matter Facebook rules prohibit harassment.

#62 User is offline   awryly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

View PostMINI, on 04 August 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Hello Awryly

I was going to ring you the other day. I was curious about what you were up too.

And yes to your question because it has lead to dimwits like H8ACC-2013 and others to think they can blog this site and all other sites with family photo of the dinosaur years and threatening to kill on twitter, etc etc. And quite frankly I am the type of person who likes to know what the a...hle who is going to kill me looks like.

Now do you still think it is worth me giving you a ring or not. Don't worry about the cost I dont pay for toll calls.

These Alan Thomas followers have tryed to wreak my life and are taking up space and money from my life that can be spent doing and spending on new shoes and shopping and going out for dinner. ie having a life.

If I havent much left I may as well enjoy it.

Mini

My phone is in a condition of non-operativeness. I have yet to decide whether that is a joy or just a blessing.

#63 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

awryly said:

1375589201[/url]' post='165129']
You people still taking the LF trolls seriously? Even the troll Key does not do that.

LF has 41 demented "followers" after years of peddling. With its lights off.

Stalking and interviewing her relatives for her address and threatening the well being of the ladies sick elderly mother is more than mere trolling.

#64 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

MINI said:

1363518348[/url]' post='154840']
Well I have had nothing to do with the Nottinghams ever, so I have no idea why I am on LF site being targetted with all my personal information for the world to see.

now threats of real voilence going out to the girls..........they must think we are as weak and lillilivered as they are. if they think we will run away do not let it happen. I have been gathering information and the timeing of the pattern of happenings is showing that this set up has been going on for some time.

Having a pattern of what has been going on before thomas came back and now after, it has simply been getting meaner and nastier. And Admin has done nothing about the threats except give this vile animal 12 hours time out. The same as i get for Alan Thomas, Dave Butler and his cohorts moving my posts from the thread I post them on to Minis depostitory.

Thats why I go awol as well. Have been off for 24 hours, yet can you see were I have threatened anyone with such nasties graphics as the sword and the skinned cat and the cat being castrated................no way!!!

So where is the fairness in this site??? I cannot see any. They wont even let me go wiht my own writings taken down and my name off this forum.

The police will find out who these people are and seeing as it will be a public court I hope as many will get to watch it as possible. I will certainly do my best to look the b a r s t a r d s in the eyes. Whether it be in a retrail for Alan Thomas or a charge against the animals that attack other forum members thinking they are safer than us.

As NTV was saying yesterday, not hard to find people when they are named and defamed eh??

These animals think they are safer than us that have been named and defamed.

Lets see how long this reply stays out of Minis depostitory and yet it is totally on point.

Mini

Death treats against two disabled bedridden women no less.

#65 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

not their victim said:

1363638252[/url]' post='155016']
but mustard.(dermott by admission) ..according to you....

you have my name addy and details!!!

but do you know, i already have yours....

Muss TURD.

#66 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

not their victim said:

1363638551[/url]' post='155017']
you have just admitted...AGAIN....to being DERMOTT NOTTINGHAM....

and apparently i am defaming you???

I dont need to assassinate your character Dermutt, many people are aware of your bullyboy reputation, your aggression, your police record etc...

after all, its out there in public for all to see....

no one likes bullies, that stalk and harass innocent women...especially when the ""intel"" you were given from the person you refer to as ""supergrass" gave you the wrong name

so i will hold you with the same contempt that i hold acc.....all mistaken identity, so that just makes you look like a complete moron.....at the best of times....and a total psychopath at the worst....

real justice campaigners andreal whistle-blowers... protect the innocent.....

HEAR HEAR!

#67 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

Dermot only wants to keep scamming injured disabled claimants but this forum and hukildaspida keeps posting news links that expose him and his cabal for the career crim that he is.

not their victim said:

1363643990[/url]' post='155037']
quote from the laudafinum site:

""Unfortunately for Alan Thomas those allegationsof Thomas being falsely accused came from self-confessed chronic liar DavidButler.""

so mistaken identities beingfed to laudafinum, are leading to sustained attacks on forum members, non forummembers, injured and vulnerable women...

so i guess that makes what the
laudafinum cabal come to put up online, complete andutter drivel and harassment,basedon lies and misinformation being fed to them

itwould be great, if they could use facts and not fantasy...

another quote from laudafinum ""Our advice to Mr Butler is that he should start telling thetruth, and nothing but the truth, if he wants to get his wrongly convictedassociate Mr Alan Thomas acquitted!""

and yet another quotefrom laudafinum

""LaudaFinem researchers have been busy over a number of months identifying the namesand contact details of every person that has been defamed by Thomas and othersin the aforementioned forums. Numberingamong those defamed are doctors, surgeons, assessors, psychologists,psychiatrists, in fact the whole spectrum of the medical profession and alliedadvocates and insurance workers. Now that we have also identified the sitescreator we will be contacting them all with the news. So backto Mr Alan Gordon Thomas yet another of the ACCForum nut-jobs we’ve been verybusy investigating:"""

wow, so this is whatyou call research??

this is what you call searching for justice???

this is what you call people you pay to feed you false information???

with friends like these. who needs enemies

so what is the purpose???

the lauda site has no intention f clearing alan thmas's name

they state that david butler has fed them lies....

and yet, they still continue to harass, harangue, stalk, and abuse vulnerableclaimants....

they contunue to abuse people with mistaken identity, and throw accusations outto the wind...in the hpes that an angry response will elicit real informationin an angry response...

so it is with great hilarity, that over the weekend the outed themselves, bylosing their tempers!!!!

come in number 9, lol, your time is up

TIME FOR THE BEAGLE BOYS, TO RETREAT TOTHE FOXHOLES WHERE THEY BELONG....

SOMEONE FILL THE HOLE IN FOR MEWOULDYA???

IM NOT TOO GOOD WITH A SHOVEL THESE DAYS HAHAHAHAHAHA

#68 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

They want to scam claimants but this forum keeps exposing them for the psychopath bullying career crims that they are known for being.

not their victim said:

1363646258[/url]' post='155052']
not when they outed themselves...

and are now claiming to be victims, after vile and filthy abuse at the weekend...all against the forum rules....

and please be aware...its only 3 threads, that have the same information on them...

hardly a cyber attack or spamming...

just spreading the truth...that laudafinum has no intention of ever ""helping"" alan thomas to have his name cleared....

and that details that cabal were given, were incorrect in the 1st place...

#69 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

MINI said:

1363518348[/url]' post='154840']
Well I have had nothing to do with the Nottinghams ever, so I have no idea why I am on LF site being targetted with all my personal information for the world to see.

now threats of real voilence going out to the girls..........they must think we are as weak and lillilivered as they are. if they think we will run away do not let it happen. I have been gathering information and the timeing of the pattern of happenings is showing that this set up has been going on for some time.

Having a pattern of what has been going on before thomas came back and now after, it has simply been getting meaner and nastier. And Admin has done nothing about the threats except give this vile animal 12 hours time out. The same as i get for Alan Thomas, Dave Butler and his cohorts moving my posts from the thread I post them on to Minis depostitory.

Thats why I go awol as well. Have been off for 24 hours, yet can you see were I have threatened anyone with such nasties graphics as the sword and the skinned cat and the cat being castrated................no way!!!

So where is the fairness in this site??? I cannot see any. They wont even let me go wiht my own writings taken down and my name off this forum.

The police will find out who these people are and seeing as it will be a public court I hope as many will get to watch it as possible. I will certainly do my best to look the b a r s t a r d s in the eyes. Whether it be in a retrail for Alan Thomas or a charge against the animals that attack other forum members thinking they are safer than us.

As NTV was saying yesterday, not hard to find people when they are named and defamed eh??

These animals think they are safer than us that have been named and defamed.

Lets see how long this reply stays out of Minis depostitory and yet it is totally on point.

Mini

At least you win for your self at review or court. Your examples could well threaten the money making parasitic leeches or scammer advocates like the Nottingham's.

#70 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

View Postjaffa, on 08 September 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

At least you win for your self at review or court. Your examples could well threaten the money making parasitic leeches or scammer advocates like the Nottingham's.

Hopefully my success's will allow others to see that they can do it themselves with a little help from the right people.

It pleases my heart to see so many claimants taking their own cases at DC level. It means they may get justice without having to be a millionaire.

As far as the talk of Nottingham being LF is concerned, make sure you have real evidence that this is fact before you arm them LF with more wrongful information.

Be aware that LF has put names up to a post of warning to Otago forum, to have nothing to do with the listed people. It certainly seems that LF are a bit too scared to go up against Peter Sara and Warren Forrester on the Board of that entity. Hopefully Otago dont leave those of us harmed and named defamed etc., and jumping off the leaking boat, as they are needed to plug the holes to keep it afloat long enough to get our names cleared.

Can we have an assurance from forum Otago that this will not happen please.

Interesting to note however, that Huggy who has been defamed in LF, is not listed on this new list of Bad boys and girls to have nothing to do with.

Obviously LF are a bit naive if they think lawyers and advocates are not going to take claimants off the list if they can pay the bill.

Another bit of documentation to prove on-going harassment of the persons listed.

The reason for us being there in the first place was for Nottingham to get the conspirators that got Alan Thomas of the TBP. Now it seems to be bloody mindness and unwillingness to accept when they have got it wrong. Dreadfully wrong in mine and other cases. Also, remember the tape, David Butler asks Dermott why LF does not stick to the truth, the answer from Nottinham is that they like to make us squirm by telling lies, it has a physcological effect on us that makes us say things to get us in the poo, so to speak. That is how bloody minded LF is. They dont care that they hurt people with already diagnosed mental imbalances.

Mini

#71 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 September 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Hopefully my success's will allow others to see that they can do it themselves with a little help from the right people.

It pleases my heart to see so many claimants taking their own cases at DC level. It means they may get justice without having to be a millionaire.

As far as the talk of Nottingham being LF is concerned, make sure you have real evidence that this is fact before you arm them LF with more wrongful information.
The most sensible thing ive read from you in years ClairePosted Image

Be aware that LF has put names up to a post of warning to Otago forum, to have nothing to do with the listed people. It certainly seems that LF are a bit too scared to go up against Peter Sara and Warren Forrester on the Board of that entity.
Nah-Just playing with your head space still http://accforum.org/...ault/laugh.gif> imho of ourse.

Hopefully Otago dont leave those of us harmed and named defamed etc., and jumping off the leaking boat, as they are needed to plug the holes to keep it afloat long enough to get our names cleared.

Interesting to note however, that Huggy who has been defamed in LF, is not listed on this new list of Bad boys and girls to have nothing to do with.

Obviously LF are a bit naive if they think lawyers and advocates are not going to take claimants off the list if they can pay the bill.
From the performance to date Claire youd have a hard job saying otherwise to any courts

Another bit of documentation to prove on-going harassment of the persons listed.http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

The reason for us being there in the first place was for Nottingham to get the conspirators that got Alan Thomas of the TBP.
NO IT WAS NOT Clairehttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif

Now it seems to be bloody mindness and unwillingness to accept when they have got it wrong. Dreadfully wrong in mine and other cases. Also, remember the tape, David Butler asks Dermott why LF does not stick to the truth, the answer from Nottinham is that they like to make us squirm by telling lies, it has a physcological effect on us that makes us say things to get us in the poo, so to speak.http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gifhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif That is how bloody minded LF is. They dont care that they hurt people with already diagnosed mental imbalances.
You should stick to your own business an not be a nosy LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS stirrer then
Mini

#72 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

David Butler

Their (LF) malacious, defamation wording of their accusations against me were up on laudafinem in Jan 2012. I did not make a move against them until 2013. So how much more am I/was I expected to take before I started taking action against them. They are slanderous, malacious, defamatory, threatening, lieing individuals who take great pleasure in watching or in this case, visualising people scared, trembling with fright, not answering doors or looking out windows, or going about our every day lives because, those of us not collecting data to get this garbage taken down and the writings held to answer to their actions, should be.

No use moaning if you are doing nothing.

Mini

#73 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

MINI said:

1378593401[/url]' post='167294']

Be aware that LF has put names up to a post of warning to Otago forum, to have nothing to do with the listed people. It certainly seems that LF are a bit too scared to go up against Peter Sara and Warren Forrester on the Board of that entity. Hopefully Otago dont leave those of us harmed and named defamed etc., and jumping off the leaking boat, as they are needed to plug the holes to keep it afloat long enough to get our names cleared.

Another bit of documentation to prove on-going harassment of the persons listed.

The reason for us being there in the first place was for Nottingham to get the conspirators that got Alan Thomas of the TBP. Now it seems to be bloody mindness and unwillingness to accept when they have got it wrong. Dreadfully wrong in mine and other cases. Also, remember the tape, David Butler asks Dermott why LF does not stick to the truth, the answer from Nottinham is that they like to make us squirm by telling lies, it has a physcological effect on us that makes us say things to get us in the poo, so to speak. That is how bloody minded LF is. They dont care that they hurt people with already diagnosed mental imbalances.

Mini

Doing their own cases makes the crooked so called advocates redundant.

#74 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 September 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

David Butler

Their (LF) malacious, defamation wording of their accusations against me were up on laudafinem in Jan 2012. I did not make a move against them until 2013. So how much more am I/was I expected to take before I started taking action against them. They are slanderous, malacious, defamatory, threatening, lieing individuals who take great pleasure in watching or in this case, visualising people scared, trembling with fright, not answering doors or looking out windows, or going about our every day lives because, those of us not collecting data to get this garbage taken down and the writings held to answer to their actions, should be.

No use moaning if you are doing nothing.

Mini

Whos moaning here Calire
Not me-i JUST let you know your full of crap on each item you place out here that is CRAP.
Your now alleging THEMPosted Image
But Claire youve said that i am in with L/F directly-published /provided info about you and your issues and responsible for whats in L/F http://accforum.org/...efault/ohmy.gif
Long way out there Claire
i know what i said and its on tape
and its not what you are alleging
Plus
You are easy to locate and discover in here -and within the web world -especially when you slag others

What you should be looking at Claire
From what i see you were one of a number-one after the other who were laid out in L/F
Now being mates with Miller earns you a starter there
Poking at Lauda in here earns you more points-which you did in here assisting the shit stirring -directly at Lauda associates as i understand it.
Reacting via the L/F site direct earnt you more
Being a member of this forum earnt you the most points
Just being you id say gave you a lot, of pointshttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
ALL added up -You should have kept well away from issues that dont concern you . and not slandered and libeled a lot of other people.
Id suggest you ask Kenny the main reason Claire
He was the start of all the troubles you now have..
Dave

#75 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 September 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Whos moaning here Calire
Not me-i JUST let you know your full of crap on each item you place out here that is CRAP.
Your now alleging THEMPosted Image
But Claire youve said that i am in with L/F directly-published /provided info about you and your issues and responsible for whats in L/F http://accforum.org/...efault/ohmy.gif
Long way out there Claire
i know what i said and its on tape
and its not what you are alleging
Plus
You are easy to locate and discover in here -and within the web world -especially when you slag others

What you should be looking at Claire
From what i see you were one of a number-one after the other who were laid out in L/F
Now being mates with Miller earns you a starter there
Poking at Lauda in here earns you more points-which you did in here assisting the shit stirring -directly at Lauda associates as i understand it.
Reacting via the L/F site direct earnt you more
Being a member of this forum earnt you the most points
Just being you id say gave you a lot, of pointshttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
ALL added up -You should have kept well away from issues that dont concern you . and not slandered and libeled a lot of other people.
Id suggest you ask Kenny the main reason Claire
He was the start of all the troubles you now have..
Dave

Pretty revealing admissions David Butler.

#76 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostBLURB, on 10 September 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Pretty revealing admissions David Butler.

Admissions Fran
Nah
Just how i watched it all unfold matey
Cant you read whats out there ?
Numbers mate
one by one you fell.
been far longer ongoing than you understand -and that you never knew you were being watched investigated/ info complied on you by someone
its all there for you to do an ipod on but alas-your to dumb to figure it out.
-[I wonder who that someone actually would be-] over here.Thats Something I really dont know as a fact . Students as i understand it to be
Your a tad one eyed and only see what you want to that suits the agenda your pushing
you cant keep bashing up others with slander libel -false allegations -criminal actions of harassment / intimidation in the web world and not have a response in kind or proceedings taken against you.
now your doing it again so the result of that out here
well i can only assume its not far off arriving at you again
and fran
that ''one eyed view of evidence as you reckon you havePosted Image-aint just gonna be good enough in any court room.

a suspicion -evidence by numbers-thinking it musty be as it cant be anything else. that matey just wont work against me.
The issue is really
why have you involved yourself in publishing FALSE INFORMATION against a known witness in the TAKAPUNA PROCEEDINGS THAT are being undertaken at this time.
You cant say your not aware ,im involved very closely -with alan and his legal actions to be undertaken.
If you gat it right ive no problems but FRAN
To date you are wrong on all counts and full of bullshit .
Dave
Dave

#77 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 September 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Admissions Fran
Nah
Just how i watched it all unfold matey
Cant you read whats out there ?
Numbers mate
one by one you fell.
been far longer ongoing than you understand -and that you never knew you were being watched investigated/ info complied on you by someone
its all there for you to do an ipod on but alas-your to dumb to figure it out.
-[I wonder who that someone actually would be-] over here.Thats Something I really dont know as a fact . Students as i understand it to be
Your a tad one eyed and only see what you want to that suits the agenda your pushing
you cant keep bashing up others with slander libel -false allegations -criminal actions of harassment / intimidation in the web world and not have a response in kind or proceedings taken against you.
now your doing it again so the result of that out here
well i can only assume its not far off arriving at you again
and fran
that ''one eyed view of evidence as you reckon you havePosted Image-aint just gonna be good enough in any court room.

a suspicion -evidence by numbers-thinking it musty be as it cant be anything else. that matey just wont work against me.
The issue is really
why have you involved yourself in publishing FALSE INFORMATION against a known witness in the TAKAPUNA PROCEEDINGS THAT are being undertaken at this time.
You cant say your not aware ,im involved very closely -with alan and his legal actions to be undertaken.
Dave
Dave

Cool bananas Dave Dave. Good luck. :P

#78 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 September 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

<sniped the crap out to get to more of Butlers normal slander/defamation when he craps in his sandpit>
The issue is really
Dave
Dave

Thats a new one for the books and a pretty serious allegation as well.

Please elaborate David.

To assist David, here is the meaning of "elaborate"

Containing a lot of careful detail or many detailed parts;
To add more information to or explain something that you have said

http://www.urbandict...?term=elaborate

#79 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostBLURB, on 10 September 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Please elaborate David.

Bludger Blurb, here is a link for you from the Urban Dictionary

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=bludger

#80 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostBLURB, on 14 September 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

More dribble.

Dermot Nottingham (aka REX, WHETU etc) and David Butler must be very very worried. Posted Image

Good luck to you both.

Thanks for the good luck message Fran
Thoughts like that cuts the worry in half I will&nbsp;pass the message on to dermot some time for you.Dave

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users