laudafinem.com nottingham scam

#101 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostTomcat, on 31 December 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION ???... TRY NOT TO "PLAY TAG"
WITH TOMO's RABID TAG TEAM...Posted Image/>http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif/>

What you should do is go to the police and put things right.
Is there any other right thing you could do?

#102 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 31 December 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

What you should do is go to the police and put things right.
Is there any other right thing you could do?

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE to incite someone to commit a crime...
So you have no hope of Threatening / intimidating / inciting me to do so...:P/>

#103 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

Tomcat said:

1388477928[/url]' post='174439']
It is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE to incite someone to commit a crime...
So you have no hope of Threatening / intimidating / inciting me to do so...Posted Image/>

Where is Brian Luke?

#104 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

'Twitter gave me PTSD': Woman claims mean comments and 'cyberstalking' gave her an illness usually suffered by WAR VETERANS

• Melody Hensley claims to suffer from PTSD as a result of years online harassment
  • After years of online stalking and trolls, she says she is now too sick to go on the internet
  • Ms Hensley says she became a target as she is a feminist and atheist
  • Ms Hensley attacked after saying her PTSD is on par with war veterans
BySara Malm

Published: 09:03 GMT, 17 April 2014 | Updated: 10:29 GMT, 17 April 2014

A Washington woman has come under fire over claims her PTSD caused by online harassment and Twitter trolls is equal to that of military veterans.

Melody Hensley was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder 16 months ago following online abuse, which she says is the result of her being an outspoken feminist and atheist.

She caused upset to many military veterans and their families and friends when she claimed her PTSD from Twitter trolls was as bad as mental anguish suffered by those who do active duty.

Posted Image +2Harassed: Melody Hensley claims online bullies and Twitter trolls has caused her PTSD and that it is just as bad as that suffered by veterans of combat

Ms Hensley, head of an organisation promoting secular ideas, has suffered from PTSD for more than a year, according to her Twitter account.

In an interview with DailyDot.com, Ms Hensley says she became a target for 'atheist misogynists and men's rights activists' a few years back, following her open status as an atheist and feminist activist.

More...

One man in particular has waged a two-year hate campaign against her by publishing her tweets using Storify, others have cut-and-pasted her tweets into YouTube videos, belittling her claims of PTSD.

She claims to be harassed by a cybermob of ‘more than 400 people’ which led to her diagnosis.

On her Twitter feed Ms Hensley outlines her history of PTSD in several posts, saying she was bedridden for the first six months following her diagnosis, and that she has been so distressed about the online hatred she fears leaving her house unaccompanied.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2zILE4LKs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

View PostMINI, on 17 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Well I have had nothing to do with the Nottinghams ever, so I have no idea why I am on LF site being targetted with all my personal information for the world to see.

now threats of real voilence going out to the girls..........they must think we are as weak and lillilivered as they are. if they think we will run away do not let it happen. I have been gathering information and the timeing of the pattern of happenings is showing that this set up has been going on for some time.

Having a pattern of what has been going on before thomas came back and now after, it has simply been getting meaner and nastier. And Admin has done nothing about the threats except give this vile animal 12 hours time out. The same as i get for Alan Thomas, Dave Butler and his cohorts moving my posts from the thread I post them on to Minis depostitory.

Thats why I go awol as well. Have been off for 24 hours, yet can you see were I have threatened anyone with such nasties graphics as the sword and the skinned cat and the cat being castrated................no way!!!

So where is the fairness in this site??? I cannot see any. They wont even let me go wiht my own writings taken down and my name off this forum.

The police will find out who these people are and seeing as it will be a public court I hope as many will get to watch it as possible. I will certainly do my best to look the b a r s t a r d s in the eyes. Whether it be in a retrail for Alan Thomas or a charge against the animals that attack other forum members thinking they are safer than us.

As NTV was saying yesterday, not hard to find people when they are named and defamed eh??

These animals think they are safer than us that have been named and defamed.

Lets see how long this reply stays out of Minis depostitory and yet it is totally on point.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users