• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

laudafinem.com nottingham scam

#1 User is offline   nottinghamscam 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Why does this forum allow itself to be used and abused by the Internet trolls and cyber bullies from the cowardly anonymous troll site laudafinem.com. Everyone knows they are dermot nottingham (dermot gregory nottingham), phillip nottingham (phillip raymond nottingham), antony nottingham, don mcpherson (donald alister mcPherson) earle mckinney (robert earle mckinney, bob mckinney) and their businesses are realestateguys.co.nz, property bank realtor ltd, advantage advocacy ltd.
Everyone also knows they are narcissistic sociopathic thugs and bullies totally deluded by their own sense of self importance. dermot nottingham is a convicted criminal (including firearms offences) a banned real estate agent having lost his licence for dodgy conduct and a failed ACC advocate with a reputation for ripping off his clients. They are all well known to the SFO Serious Fraud Office for their nefarious conduct and associations. These are cowardly people with no sense of morality, who fabricate defamations to attack anyone who questions their shameful conduct then they squeal like pigs when anyone responds, they are totally disconnected. Rather than being justice campainers it is all about their ego and their desire to be noticed. Everyone knows which are their posts, they use several identities, are easy to detect as anything here which supports any of these scoundrels, their troll site or businesses is obviously them as they have no other friends or supporters. Why allow them to use this forum to further their disgraceful conduct and to back link to their troll site, with respect the simple solution would be to remove traces of these narcissistic con men.

#2 User is offline   StarSista 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Validating

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postnottinghamscam, on 17 March 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Why does this forum allow itself to be used and abused by the Internet trolls and cyber bullies from the cowardly anonymous troll site laudafinem.com. Everyone knows they are dermot nottingham (dermot gregory nottingham), phillip nottingham (phillip raymond nottingham), antony nottingham, don mcpherson (donald alister mcPherson) earle mckinney (robert earle mckinney, bob mckinney) and their businesses are realestateguys.co.nz, property bank realtor ltd, advantage advocacy ltd.
Everyone also knows they are narcissistic sociopathic thugs and bullies totally deluded by their own sense of self importance. dermot nottingham is a convicted criminal (including firearms offences) a banned real estate agent having lost his licence for dodgy conduct and a failed ACC advocate with a reputation for ripping off his clients. They are all well known to the SFO Serious Fraud Office for their nefarious conduct and associations. These are cowardly people with no sense of morality, who fabricate defamations to attack anyone who questions their shameful conduct then they squeal like pigs when anyone responds, they are totally disconnected. Rather than being justice campainers it is all about their ego and their desire to be noticed. Everyone knows which are their posts, they use several identities, are easy to detect as anything here which supports any of these scoundrels, their troll site or businesses is obviously them as they have no other friends or supporters. Why allow them to use this forum to further their disgraceful conduct and to back link to their troll site, with respect the simple solution would be to remove traces of these narcissistic con men.

Agree!

But your monika isnt very helpful to the cause is it. Coz you are just rehashing their name onto the site.

And how will we ever 'get' the ACC employees, coz they use monikas at work in their jobs, and then monikas on this site to further bully claimants.
They wont be able to 'get' us though either, coz they would have to come clean with their real names to persue us in any manner through any legal systems.

I believe we are all safe in saying whatever we like here. Plus theres the bonus of this sites signup agreement.
Freedom of speach and all that.

I think the culprits from that other site (who are just poisonous troll posters) are jealous coz we get more site hits than them. Reckon its just their egos running amok, coz it surely cant be that theyve put their brain into gear - coz youd have to have a brain first.

#3 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Cannot understand why these people have been permitted to attack and cyber bully claimants, members and in the case of one lady, a non member.

Why don't the forum administrators do something to stop this?

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

Well I have had nothing to do with the Nottinghams ever, so I have no idea why I am on LF site being targetted with all my personal information for the world to see.

now threats of real voilence going out to the girls..........they must think we are as weak and lillilivered as they are. if they think we will run away do not let it happen. I have been gathering information and the timeing of the pattern of happenings is showing that this set up has been going on for some time.

Having a pattern of what has been going on before thomas came back and now after, it has simply been getting meaner and nastier. And Admin has done nothing about the threats except give this vile animal 12 hours time out. The same as i get for Alan Thomas, Dave Butler and his cohorts moving my posts from the thread I post them on to Minis depostitory.

Thats why I go awol as well. Have been off for 24 hours, yet can you see were I have threatened anyone with such nasties graphics as the sword and the skinned cat and the cat being castrated................no way!!!

So where is the fairness in this site??? I cannot see any. They wont even let me go wiht my own writings taken down and my name off this forum.

The police will find out who these people are and seeing as it will be a public court I hope as many will get to watch it as possible. I will certainly do my best to look the b a r s t a r d s in the eyes. Whether it be in a retrail for Alan Thomas or a charge against the animals that attack other forum members thinking they are safer than us.

As NTV was saying yesterday, not hard to find people when they are named and defamed eh??

These animals think they are safer than us that have been named and defamed.

Lets see how long this reply stays out of Minis depostitory and yet it is totally on point.

Mini

#5 User is offline   nottinghamscam 

• PipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

dermot nottingham ( dermot gregory nottingham ) has lost his real estate because of his dodgy conduct, phillip nottingham ( phillip raymond nottingham ), don mcpherson ( donald alister mcPherson ), earle mckinney ( robert earle mckinney, bob mckinney) and their businesses are realestateguys.co.nz, property bank realtor ltd, are likely to be next. Phillip Nottingham is nothing better than a small time thug who idolises his criminal brother dermot nottingham like a little poodle while their licence don mcpherson allows this dodgy conduct. Best they are named and shamed so the public is aware.

#6 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

No need to explain. Dermot has ripped off claimants and has proven a risk to the public. Since he has been naming and shaming disabled persons on his Lauda crapm site, he can take the flak for his own abusive actions.

View Postnottinghamscam, on 19 March 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

dermot nottingham ( dermot gregory nottingham ) has lost his real estate because of his dodgy conduct, phillip nottingham ( phillip raymond nottingham ), don mcpherson ( donald alister mcPherson ), earle mckinney ( robert earle mckinney, bob mckinney) and their businesses are realestateguys.co.nz, property bank realtor ltd, are likely to be next. Phillip Nottingham is nothing better than a small time thug who idolises his criminal brother dermot nottingham like a little poodle while their licence don mcpherson allows this dodgy conduct. Best they are named and shamed so the public is aware.

#7 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

but mustard.(dermott by admission) ..according to you....

you have my name addy and details!!!

but do you know, i already have yours....

#8 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

you have just admitted...AGAIN....to being DERMOTT NOTTINGHAM....

and apparently i am defaming you???

I dont need to assassinate your character Dermutt, many people are aware of your bullyboy reputation, your aggression, your police record etc...

after all, its out there in public for all to see....

no one likes bullies, that stalk and harass innocent women...especially when the ""intel"" you were given from the person you refer to as ""supergrass" gave you the wrong name

so i will hold you with the same contempt that i hold acc.....all mistaken identity, so that just makes you look like a complete moron.....at the best of times....and a total psychopath at the worst....

real justice campaigners andreal whistle-blowers... protect the innocent.....

#9 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

We do not know this to be a fact. Where is your empirical proof as to the owners, management and bloggers on laudafinem dot com. This fine forum is made up of individuals, and it is when these individuals unite together against the trolls and cyber bullies that we can take back this forum. We should all use the *report post* feature whenever our rules are breached.

#11 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

quote from the laudafinum site:

""Unfortunately for Alan Thomas those allegationsof Thomas being falsely accused came from self-confessed chronic liar DavidButler.""

so mistaken identities beingfed to laudafinum, are leading to sustained attacks on forum members, non forummembers, injured and vulnerable women...

so i guess that makes what the
laudafinum cabal come to put up online, complete andutter drivel and harassment,basedon lies and misinformation being fed to them

itwould be great, if they could use facts and not fantasy...

another quote from laudafinum

""Our advice to Mr Butler is that he should start telling thetruth, and nothing but the truth, if he wants to get his wrongly convictedassociate Mr Alan Thomas acquitted!""

and yet another quotefrom laudafinum

""LaudaFinem researchers have been busy over a number of months identifying the namesand contact details of every person that has been defamed by Thomas and othersin the aforementioned forums.

Numberingamong those defamed are doctors, surgeons, assessors, psychologists,psychiatrists, in fact the whole spectrum of the medical profession and alliedadvocates and insurance workers. Now that we have also identified the sitescreator we will be contacting them all with the news.

So backto Mr Alan Gordon Thomas yet another of the ACCForum nut-jobs we’ve been verybusy investigating:"""

wow, so this is whatyou call research??

this is what you call searching for justice???

this is what you call people you pay to feed you false information???

with friends like these. who needs enemies

so what is the purpose???

the lauda site has no intention f clearing alan thmas's name

they state that david butler has fed them lies....

and yet, they still continue to harass, harangue, stalk, and abuse vulnerableclaimants....

they contunue to abuse people with mistaken identity, and throw accusations outto the wind...in the hpes that an angry response will elicit real informationin an angry response...

so it is with great hilarity, that over the weekend the outed themselves, bylosing their tempers!!!!

come in number 9, lol, your time is up//

TIME FOR THE BEAGLE BOYS, TO RETREAT TOTHE FOXHOLES WHERE THEY BELONG....

SOMEONE FILL THE HOLE IN FOR MEWOULDYA???

IM NOT TOO GOOD WITH A SHOVEL THESE DAYS HAHAHAHAHAHA

#12 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 19 March 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

please be advised

rex is earle

Where is your proof to sustain this accusation?

#13 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

search the threads yourself netcoach

all was revealed at the weekend

when earle and dermott lost their combined temper...

and revealed far more than they should have

just goes to show what happens when bullies get a really good taste of their own medicine...they slip up!!!

and make the rest of us fall off our chairs laughing

#14 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

Bulletin Board mobbing is a 'virus' or a 'cancer' that spreads through malicious gossip, rumour, hearsay,and unfounded accusations. It is done with deliberate intent to have those targeted 'eliminated' or 'forced out'. Accusations of unsubstantiated 'bullying' can even be made against the target as the perpetrators realise the benefits of claiming 'victim' status.

#15 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

not when they outed themselves...

and are now claiming to be victims, after vile and filthy abuse at the weekend...all against the forum rules....

and please be aware...its only 3 threads, that have the same information on them...

hardly a cyber attack or spamming...

just spreading the truth...that laudafinum has no intention of ever ""helping"" alan thomas to have his name cleared....

and that details that cabal were given, were incorrect in the 1st place...

#16 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 19 March 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

The rules state

do not: - reply to a post with little or no content (one or two word posts, smilies, gif images, etc).

Could you direct me to where I might find the above rule please, as it does not seem to be in the forum rules thread in the general lounge.

#17 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

View Postangryman, on 19 March 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

Could you direct me to where I might find the above rule please, as it does not seem to be in the forum rules thread in the general lounge.

If you go into members only and into the topic pinned called Rules you will find an update to forum rules. I am unable to post the link direct to this posting as this is also against the rules.

#18 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 19 March 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

If you go into members only and into the topic pinned called Rules you will find an update to forum rules. I am unable to post the link direct to this posting as this is also against the rules.

Thank you.

#19 User is offline   mustard 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 19 March 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

Rosey, this question is best taken up with admin via a PM. We hope you are not impugning the integrity and ethics of admin?

There are some forum members who would state that you were a bullying stalker Rosey.

According to laudafinem dot com Mara is 'campy', however, we do not know whether this is a factual statement.

lol go look at the memba name change history to work it out LMFAO

#20 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostRosey, on 19 March 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

And some would say you were a bullying stalker "netcoachnz".

and they would be wrong, I am a genuine forum member.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users