• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lauda Finem's calamitous blunder!

#1 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

This is the text of a letter provided to the CEO of Ballarat Health Services, and leaked to me, from Arrin W i s l a n g's father.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

My name is Graeme xxxxxxx. [That's W i s l a n g.]

Arrin W i s l a n g is my son, living in Ballarat, Victoria. xxxxxxx is my nephew, living in Auckland, New Zealand. [They have very similar names.]

My nephew is the administrator of the ACCForum. My son is not, and to my knowledge, has never been associated with it in any way. The forum is being run in a responsible manner. I have been a member of it, off and on, since 2006.

The forum and its administrator are under attack by the Nottingham brothers, Dermot (who uses the online pseudonym ResearchCyberBully) and Antony (Peek-a-boo). The reasons for the attack are not fully known to me; but it appears to be the result of some long-standing grievance and characteristic deep maliciousness on the part of the Nottinghams.

For some reason, they have tried to make an association between Arrin and the site. There is none.

I attach a highly unsavoury interchange (ReasearchCyberBully posts.doc) between Dermot Nottingham and other members of the forum, including the administrator, xxxxxxx. Note the administrator’s post made at 1.19am.

I also attach some details (Skype text. doc) of the Nottinghams’ online identities that may, or may not be useful to you. These, as you can see, have been obtained in a Skype conversation between me and the forum’s administrator, xxxxxxx, this morning (2 March).

You will recognise there is coincidence with the letter you published from Arrin xxxxxxx.

Apparently, Graeme W I S L A N G also sent this:

Wednesday, September 03, 1997
OWEN JENNINGS (ACT NZ): I seek the leave of the House to table a list of the previous convictions of Dermot Gregory Nottingham. This list does not include the period 1991 up until recently, covering some recent convictions, but it is germane to this debate in that much of the material being proffered to this House comes at his bidding.

Mark Peck: I raise a point of order, Mr Speaker. I wonder whether the member can authenticate his document. If it is an authentic court document, then I would like to know how he got hold of it. It raises serious issues about this man's personal privacy. I think it is something that we in this House should take very seriously. We should know the authenticity of this particular document.

Mr SPEAKER: I cannot rule on that now. All I have is the seeking of leave to table this document. It is a shame I do not have the Attorney-General here to advise on whether a criminal record book is a matter of public record. It is, but the question is whether it is open.

Rt Hon. Mike Moore: We are not trying to oppose this. This may well be fair enough, but we could get into a position whereby people could just table records without authentication. People's reputations are at stake. Perhaps you, Mr Speaker, could give a considered opinion. This is an accusation of a criminal record. I would like you to consider it over the dinner adjournment. If it can be authenticated and the member says: ``Yes, that is so.'', I personally will not oppose it.

Mr SPEAKER: I think it is a reasonable request. Could Mr Jennings help us briefly.

OWEN JENNINGS: This is the Motor Vehicle Dealers Licensing Board application by Mr Nottingham, which was turned down. It is a matter of public record. It is obtainable anywhere in the country. It includes the list of convictions that I read out when I addressed the House.

Mr SPEAKER: Given that it has a status and a source, it is up to members to decide whether they will grant leave for it to be tabled.

Mark Peck: If the members of ACT would just calm down, I want to seek one final bit of information. I would like to know two things: first, whether the person concerned knows that the document is to be tabled, and, secondly, whether the document was obtained under the Official Information Act. I think that would help us in trying to make up our minds on this matter.

Mr SPEAKER: I do not usually allow this sort of course. This is pretty sudden death. But I will allow one last thing before I put the question about leave.

OWEN JENNINGS: The answer is ``No'' to both questions.

Document, by leave, laid on the table of the House.

Wednesday, September 03, 1997
OWEN JENNINGS (ACT NZ): Let me read to this House from the document that was quoted by the Labour Party, because unfortunately what was quoted is only part of what the Serious Fraud Office stated. ``This office is very conscious of the fact that there is not a comprehensive database available to conclusively identify the quantum of odometer tampering, notwithstanding the data that we have now matched, which is, incidently, supportive of a large-scale problem. It would be unreliable to extrapolate these figures across all imports.'' In other words, the Serious Fraud Office did say there was a problem, but it did not know how big the problem was. It is not correct for the Labour Party to quote that office in support of Labour's position.

Let me say why I spoke out against Harry Duynhoven lodging documents on the table of this House. The reason I did so was this. I have in my possession evidence that would suggest that the so-called conclusive evidence being put forward by some persons includes names of reputable, honest, hard-working dealers in Auckland and elsewhere in New Zealand. The privilege of this House should not be used to malign people, either by association or directly. I wrote to Mr Duynhoven yesterday. I said I had such information. I questioned whether he was proposing to take the action he did, and cautioned him against it.

Most of the evidence comes from one Nottingham and his brother [Philip, I think], who have been active in this business for some time. Most of the evidence that I have seen, and most of the evidence that I know Mr Duynhoven has, has come from those sources, has been aided and abetted by those two brothers [Philip and, presumably, Antony]. If that is the evidence being put before the House, I say it is absolutely questionable. Indeed, if it is the only evidence those members have, I have to say it is shonky.

Evidence is being brought to this House from somebody who in 1978 was apprehended for theft, for unlawful interference, for burglary. In 1980 he was arrested for wilful damage. In 1983 he was arrested for fighting in a public place. In 1985 he was arrested for refusing to accompany an officer, using insulting language, and assaulting a traffic officer. He has been arrested for common assault and the discharge of a firearm in a public place. The list goes on and on. If the evidence comes from that person, then I have to say it is pretty questionable. If that is the material being put before this House as conclusive evidence, I have to say those members ought to think again. The Labour Party ought to think twice.

There is odometer fraud---there is absolutely no question about that---but we had better ask ourselves why it is being peddled out there. Mr Dermot Nottingham is proposing to be part of a company set up to be in charge of all cars introduced into New Zealand, so that he can have a financial stake. He wants to be the only person who introduces those cars. He wants to have a cut. Members of the Labour Party are putting forward evidence from that gentleman. They are proposing that it is substantial and that this House ought to reflect on it. I have to say: ``Think again.''

A report from the company that proposes to do odometer checks states: ``This report is for exclusive information and use, and no responsibility is accepted to any third party for the whole or any part of its contents. Neither the whole or any part of this report may be published in any way without prior written approval.'' What sort of evidence is that? The guy will not even stand by what he is saying. He will not even categorically say that he will allow other people to use his evidence. Such is the evidence being put before this House.

I suggest that there is a real problem out there. If all of these cars have been tampered with, where are the consumers? Where are the 250,000 people who bought a car knowing it was a Japanese import? Where is the wave of anxiety? Where is the roar from the hills of consumers wanting something done about it? This is a ruse by the Labour Party. It is a ruse to get round Mr Kirton. Labour members want him to cross the floor and sit on that side of the House. That is the only reason they are peddling their wares in this House today. That sort of evidence ought to be denied the right to come on to the floor of this House.

{source http://www.vdig.net/hansard/index.jsp }

http://en.wordpress....mot-nottingham/
"Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power."

-Blaine Lee

Now, I assume your discombobulation is complete.

Your only issue now is how many people will sue you.

#2 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Are you referring to Graeme xxxxxxx a former Ministry of Social Development (MSD) internal auditor and now whistleblower who left the ministry in October 2003.

#3 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 08 March 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Are you referring to Graeme xxxxxxx a former Ministry of Social Development (MSD) internal auditor and now whistleblower who left the ministry in October 2003.

Brilliant! He was an audit manager, I believe.

I believe he was enarmoured of whistles.

But you would have to ask him.

#4 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

Nice ruse and you guy's have changed track to suddenly support civil servants?;-) What about this argument?:

http://laudafinem.com/2013/03/07/accforum-revisiting-that-day-lets-go-for-the-ceo/

No ruse, Antony. You're dead in the water.

Try it on. Why dontcha?

Publish more crap. Enhance your pain.

#5 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

Nice ruse and you guy's have changed track to suddenly support civil servants?;-) What about this argument?:

http://laudafinem.com/2013/03/07/accforum-revisiting-that-day-lets-go-for-the-ceo/

Yes he "WAS" and that is in itself is interesting lol:

#6 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostNoShit, on 08 March 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Brilliant! He was an audit manager, I believe.

I believe he was enarmoured of whistles.

But you would have to ask him.

And his posting name was xxxxxx??

Now why shouldnt we say it. After all not only my name is said but it has criminal convictions as a Tax Frauster and an ACC frauster against it AND my house phot and address and even my age ( although wrong at one stage) is in amoung all the sheet about me.

21 pages in all are supposed to be about me and when you read it, it turns out that at least 11 of those pages have nothing to do with me.!!!!

Mini

#7 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Now why shouldnt we say it. After all not only my name is said but it has criminal convictions as a Tax Frauster and an ACC frauster against it AND my house phot and address and even my age ( although wrong at one stage) is in amoung all the sheet about me.

21 pages in all are supposed to be about me and when you read it, it turns out that at least 11 of those pages have nothing to do with me.!!!!

Mini

And another disabled lady is being blamed and persecuted for Helen Mikkens posts that have nothing to do with the victim.

#8 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Mini

Sorry daddy you were telephoned, we have the tape would you like us to post it on-line? Well we are going to whether you like it or not. TO LATE TO LITTLE, NO?

#9 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Sorry daddy you were telephoned, we have the tape would you like us to post it on-line? Well we are going to whether you like it or not. TO LATE TO LITTLE, NO?

We have your tapes too, Antony. Ring me. You have a distinctive voice. So says Ballarat Health.

Ain't technology great?

#10 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostNoShit, on 08 March 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

This is the text of a letter provided to the CEO of Ballarat Health Services, and leaked to me, from Arrin W i s l a n g's father.

You will recognise there is coincidence with the letter you published from Arrin xxxxxxx.

Apparently, Graeme W I S L A N G also sent this:

Now, I assume your discombobulation is complete.

Your only issue now is how many people will sue you.

Leaked to who exactly.....dip-shit?

#11 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

Leaked to who exactly.....dip-shit?

Mine to know and yours to find out. :)

You gonna publish Graeme W i s l a n g 's letter?

#12 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

View PostNoShit, on 08 March 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Mine to know and yours to find out. :)

Do you really think that this is a game mate, it has already caught the attention of Commonwealth Authorities with your various threats, is it really a game?

#13 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Do you really think that this is a game mate, it has already caught the attention of Commonwealth Authorities with your various threats, is it really a game?

I'm sure it has. Graeme W I S L A N G tells me he has been busy.

We are mates. :D

#14 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostNoShit, on 08 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

I'm sure it has. Graeme W I S L A N G tells me he has been busy.

We are mates. :D

Mates? Or just one in the same person "DICK-HEAD"

http://www.nzherald....bjectid=3573654

#15 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

I am dammed if I can tell who you are speaking to but you cant do me much more harm can you. So go ahead, but I intend to use all and everything against anyone who pulls my chain. That is a promise.

Mini

#16 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostPeek-a-boo, on 08 March 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Mates? Or just one in the same person "DICK-HEAD"

http://www.nzherald....bjectid=3573654

Such disbelief. It suits you.

Are you a loan-shark as well?

#17 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Get them done Mini.

View PostMINI, on 08 March 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

I am dammed if I can tell who you are speaking to but you cant do me much more harm can you. So go ahead, but I intend to use all and everything against anyone who pulls my chain. That is a promise.

Mini

#18 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostRosey, on 08 March 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Get them done Mini.

Do you guy's understand the term chronology? Thought not!

#19 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Face it, Antony, you've been blown.

Only question is what happens next.

Don't try to edit Lauda Finem's posts. You're on record. Just like your voice.

Screen shots, noddy.

#20 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

Good one.

View PostNoShit, on 08 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Face it, Antony, you've been blown.

Only question is what happens next.

Share this topic: