• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

claimants.org.nz website

#1 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

I attempted to view the claimants.org.nz website, however, I received an error message
"http://www.claimants.org.nz"

Information
Sorry but this board is currently unavailable.

I would be interested to hear what ACC Forum members think about this site and its recent makeover?

#2 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

netcoachnz, on 22 February 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

I attempted to view the claimants.org.nz website, however, I received an error message
"http://www.claimants.org.nz"

Information
Sorry but this board is currently unavailable.

I would be interested to hear what ACC Forum members think about this site and its recent makeover?

Thanks for asking netcoachnz

When I saw the new ( http://www.claimants.org.nz ) website/forum the other day I thought it looked quite good.

I've just had another look a few minutes ago when your post (above) stated it was unavailable, and yes, it indeed appears to be unavailable at present. Thanks for the heads up.

While I was looking around the other day I noticed they had a forum titled "Discussing ACCforum here
Join in our discussions about the ACCforum.org - Is it a safe forum for it's Visitors & Members?
"

I'm sure that will become a very popular board.

Have a nice day.

#3 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

BLURB, on 22 February 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

When I saw the new ( http://www.claimants.org.nz ) website/forum the other day I thought it looked quite good.

I've just had another look a few minutes ago when your post (above) stated it was unavailable, and yes, it indeed appears to be unavailable at present. Thanks for the heads up.

While I was looking around the other day I noticed they had a forum titled "Discussing ACCforum here
Join in our discussions about the ACCforum.org - Is it a safe forum for it's Visitors & Members?
"

Have a nice day.

Yes the originator of this new site will be able to continue on in the exact same style as this site. So long as that is accomplished both sites should improve. It's a little bit like if all the stupid people left New Zealand and lived in Australia the average IQ of both countries would increase.

#4 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

netcoachnz, on 22 February 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's great to see you promoting that website netcoachnz.

http://acclaim-waika...imants-2012.gif

AON won't be happy but hey, they're a dishonest company so deserve to be featured like they had been, and are again now thanks to you.

"AON to pay $20m to settle bribery claims"

"AON to pay US$190m in restitution to clients for cheating them"

And before being employed by ACC/Catalyst, Leanne Mac Donnell (currently with ACC Sale Street branch in Auckland City) worked for them.

No wonder many of her clients then and now, have posted their thoughts of her, and her dishonesty, on the Internet.

Have a nice day.

#6 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

BLURB, on 22 February 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

"

Have a nice day.

Are you doing some self promotion for your website, Blurb?

BLURB, on 07 February 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

My reason for wanting to speak to Mr Alan Thomas

I was going to, and did while speaking to him, offer him the use the claimants.org.nz website for his claimants manual.

<snip>

#7 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Alan Thomas, on 22 February 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Yes the originator of this new site will be able to continue on in the exact same style as this site. So long as that is accomplished both sites should improve. It's a little bit like if all the stupid people left New Zealand and lived in Australia the average IQ of both countries would increase.

LOL that's alright then Alan because whatever they do is their business I guess.

It will be an interesting site to keep an eye on, maybe even join as a member.

I myself have no intentions of living anywhere else than here in this beautiful country of ours, and I guess in your case, you have no option/choice but to stay!

This will be my last post for a few hours as I'm in Raglan and about to go surfing.

Have a great day.

#8 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

According tom the splash page ------>

The setting-up of this forum is a work in progress.

A Much Safer alternative than using ACCforum.org

Please call back soon, register, and share your ACC experiences with others.

#9 User is offline   MG 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

"netcoachnz" - are you in any way associated with the site: "http:www.claimants.org.nz"?

#10 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

MG, on 25 February 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

"netcoachnz" - are you in any way associated with the site: "http:www.claimants.org.nz"?

No

#11 User is offline   MG 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Then why are you promoting it as a better alternative to this site?

#12 User is offline   dreamycat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

MG, on 25 February 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Sorry to say MG I won't trust it as promotion a certain Waikato site owned by our very own Blurb

#13 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

netcoachnz, on 24 February 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

According tom the splash page ------>

The setting-up of this forum is a work in progress.

A Much Safer alternative than using ACCforum.org

Please call back soon, register, and share your ACC experiences with others.

MG, on 25 February 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

netcoachnz, on 25 February 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

No

You must have frightened him away MG - he's even removed the images to the site.

dreamycat, on 25 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Sorry to say MG I won't trust it as promotion a certain Waikato site owned by our very own Blurb

I must have missed something here Dreamycat because I can't see in any of MG's posts mention anything about http://www.acclaim-waikato.org

Maybe you should take a look at http://www.acclaim-waikato.org before you make too much more of an idiot out of yourself.

Have a great night.

#14 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

I wasn't promoting the site, just drawing forum members attention to a site dealing with ACC matters.

#15 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

BLURB, on 25 February 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

You must have frightened him away MG - he's even removed the images to the site.

I didn't remove any images, it must have been Admin.

#16 User is offline   MG 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

OK, people are free to decide for themselves which sites they want to read and contribute to. IMHO, one of the virtues of this site was that, until recently, it wasn't a dumping ground for pro-government, and pro-ACC, propaganda. The site's true purpose, as I see it, is to provide a forum for the open expression of views about the way the NZ government treats people who suffer personal injury. If some of the posts here are (very)rough, then in one class of posts, that is a reflection of the way personal injury victims have been treated by their government, which I think is a stain on our national conscience. There is another class of poster, however, that also posts rough, abusive statements: those engaged or incited by ACC to disrupt the forum. There may be others, located somewhere between those positions. For simplicity's sake, I call class (1), personal injury sufferers, the "sad"; class (2), the agents provocateurs, the "bad" class; and class three, the ranters, the "mad" class.

#17 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

netcoachnz, on 25 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

I didn't remove any images, it must have been Admin.

Well someone has 'dumped' your earlier threads somewhere!!

#18 User is offline   dreamycat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

MINI, on 26 February 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

Well someone has 'dumped' your earlier threads somewhere!!

Wrong again MINI

#19 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

MG, on 26 February 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

OK, people are free to decide for themselves which sites they want to read and contribute to. IMHO, one of the virtues of this site was that, until recently, it wasn't a dumping ground for pro-government, and pro-ACC, propaganda. The site's true purpose, as I see it, is to provide a forum for the open expression of views about the way the NZ government treats people who suffer personal injury. If some of the posts here are (very)rough, then in one class of posts, that is a reflection of the way personal injury victims have been treated by their government, which I think is a stain on our national conscience. There is another class of poster, however, that also posts rough, abusive statements: those engaged or incited by ACC to disrupt the forum. There may be others, located somewhere between those positions. For simplicity's sake, I call class (1), personal injury sufferers, the "sad"; class (2), the agents provocateurs, the "bad" class; and class three, the ranters, the "mad" class.

Do you find you just fly by class three the bad, the repetitive ones that tell their sad sad story over a ten year period absoluty monotanous!! I do! Just wondered how many others do. It appears a lot visit the Mini thread orignated by one such bad member, and I have decided to stay away from that site as well, as it is a bad site. At his own word he has answered that it is an experiment, to gather information. Now only a bad person would think they had the right to do that to a member or two.

I think we should have him banned by Admin!

Cheers
Mini

#20 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

MINI, on 26 February 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Do you find you just fly by class three the bad, the repetitive ones that tell their sad sad story over a ten year period absoluty monotanous!! I do! Just wondered how many others do. It appears a lot visit the Mini thread orignated by one such bad member, and I have decided to stay away from that site as well, as it is a bad site. At his own word he has answered that it is an experiment, to gather information. Now only a bad person would think they had the right to do that to a member or two.

I think we should have him banned by Admin!

Cheers
Mini

which SITE do you refer to you decided to stay away from as well as it is a bad site MINI?
This thread is about claimants.org site
which bad member is the claimants.org site?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users