• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dyson Airblade hand driers

#1 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Has anyone else used these new Dyson Airblade hand-driers?

We found the noise level from them to be in excess of what a reasonable person would expect for the places they are in, namely public toilets.

It would be of public interest to know what the decible level is for them and if it is within the permitted range for having them installed in such places.

We question if they considered those whom clean public toilets and what noise related damage they may cause to their hearing when been so frequently exposed to them.

http://www.dyson.co.nz/dryers/

#2 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

These have been round awhile... I have used them.. I didn't find that they were noisey... no different really to the other type of hand dryer, sound/noise wise... They work really well. haha Space agey stuff...

#3 User is offline   Compassion 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

unit1of2, on 20 December 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:

These have been round awhile... I have used them.. I didn't find that they were noisey... no different really to the other type of hand dryer, sound/noise wise... They work really well. haha Space agey stuff...

Is it true that these types of hand dryers actually circulate bugs/germs in them or something yuck like that? Or have they improved? :mellow:

I have been avoiding them and using the paper towells or bottom of my skirt if there are none :unsure:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users