Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Anyone for green tea?

http://www.nutraingr...g-memory-Study/

#2 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:28 AM

Korean female ginsing tea, otherwise known as 'rocket' fuel'. Drink as much as you can or like to, all day and everyday.
So very high in antioxidant that it helps the body recover better after serious incidences, also after chemo, radiation etc.
Even for head trauma'd folk. Helps aid recovery...

A Professor in one of our DHBs recommended this product to a patient known to me whom was seriously ill, with cancer. Chances of a recovery or remission were low. This person drank heaps of this tea as advised to, naturally, and this person attributes his FULL recovery to drinking this tea. And he still drinks it every day, as does his wife whom also remains cancer clear after breast cancer quite a number of years back now to.

Two good examples.

#3 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Sorry I should have not said 'attributes his FULL recovery' to drinking the tea as he also went through the pre op treatments before surgery and followed through with subsequent 'other' treatment, however. He is adamant that drinking this tea did in fact go a long way to 'aid his FULL recovery'.

Ps: he told me that the blood basically is treated by the 'antioxidant' which aids clearing, cleaning and oxygenating the brain to which he said , 'makes you feel your in rocket fuel. Brain thought processing and reaction times quicken'....

I am only repeating what he's told me, the best I can in accuracy.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users