Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Acc Appeal

#1 Guest_IDB_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:55 PM

ACC APPEAL

This is an appeal for myself (Richard) and any other persons who have had trouble with "Accident Compensation Corporation New Zealand".

Drastic changes were made to ACC in the early 1990's, making it very hard to gain cover for a range of injuries. ACC did eventually acknowledge my claim after litigation, however after the case was overturned there were further delays of THREE YEARS before compensation was granted.

During the above proceedings I lost my: house, assets, insurance policies, and my health declined rapidly, I was forced to live in a caravan, somewhat of a drastic lifestyle change.

Many more knockbacks have been presented to me and what's left of my family since this ordeal, I am now 52 yrs of age and the future looks very grim from where I'm standing.

Currently my family and I are gathering a petition for another appeal for compensation for the loss of my home and damages as a result of this negligence.

I will be interested in hearing from any other persons who have had similar experiences with ACC.

click here to email me [email protected]

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~buzy/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users