• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Attendant Care Rates

#1 User is offline   Unicorn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2004 - 07:19 AM

:wacko:
I HAVE BEEN GIVE 4 DIFFIENT RATES FOR CHILDCARE AND ATTENDANT CARE RATES FROM ACC

CHILDCARE I'V BEEN TOLD NO MATTEER HOW MANY CHILDREN ITS FLAT RATE $10.40 PER HOUR

ALSO BEEN TOLD

1 CHILD $10.40
2 CHILDREN $14.80
3 CHILDREN $15.00

ATTENDANT CARE LEVEL 2 $14.56 PER HOUR

YOU SEE I HAVE A DISABLED CHILD AND FOR THE LAST YEAR NOW THE CARER
BEEN PAYED ATTENDANT CARE LEVEL 2 AT $14.56 PER HOUR NOW NUMBER OF HOUR HAS GONE UP BUT NOW WILL ONLY PAY CHILD CARE RATE AT $10.40
I'M THE ONE ON ACC 4 PART ACCIDENT DUE TO HAVE SURGERY SOON BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO IF I CAN'T GET THIS SORED OH YER THIS HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL HOILDAYS.

HELP PLEASE

#2 User is offline   blocky 

• Pip

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:48 PM

Can anyone help me I have been trying to find out the attendant care rates for level 1 and it seems to vary alot......

#3 User is offline   karlasmum11111 

• Pip

Posted 03 October 2004 - 09:27 PM

God,
I've been ripped!!!
for the past year i've been paid at $10 ?? per hour which just recently went up to $12.40 i think per hour and was told i had all my entitlements noones ever mentioned childcare or even respite care.
I've been worn to a frazzle for the past 12months doing all his cares and treatments on my own with no help.
I'm going to have their %&$*@( heads!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, this school holidays ive been cut by half thanks to a good old 'assessment' and looking at the irp am scheduled to be cut another 2 times between now and jan 2005.
I'm going to write to them this week for a written summary of actual rates and entitlements, they make me sick.
Blocky, stick with us, i have a disabled child myself and theyre bloody HORRIBLE in their treatment of us.
Do you also find you have no rights or privacy thanks to your childs so called 'care' team?

#4 User is offline   karlasmum11111 

• Pip

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:38 PM

hi,
decided to call the 0800 number today and ask what my attendant care rate presently is.
I'm told i'm receiving (as my son is not presently in school, awaiting surgery)
the school holiday rate of;
2 hours 10 mins level 1 care @$10.40per hour (7 days a week
2 hours daily indirect supervision at $8.32 per hour (7 days per week.
I'm sure the rates went up at some time this year.
Can anyone tell me what the current rates are for non contracted workers and also WHEN the increase occurred, i've got a feeling were due back pay.
many thanks
tracey

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users