• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Request for information ACC Government Government Services

#1 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

For those who may be unaware of this, you can request information from ACC Government Government Services for information between ACC and the ACC Minister. I have had good success with this most recently using the following format:

Re:Claimant XXXXX (DOB: XXXXX). Claimant No: XXXXX

Request for information - Privacy and Official Information Acts

Under the provisions of the Privacy and Official Information Acts, I urgently request copies of all correspondence, emails, memorandums, reports and all other records exchanged between ACC (all sections/departments/branches etc) and former ACC Minister Nick Smith concerning any matters or issues in respect of my ACC Claim, including information which is related to ACC's XXXXX (whatever the other issues maybe)

In this request, please ensure that all information is also made available to me as outlined above, between ACC and the current Minister of ACC, Ms Judith Collins.

Please ensure that in providing me with this information, that all computer generated information is converted into hard copies and provided to me.

In addition to my requests, please advise me if any information has been withheld, blacked out and or deleted and the reasons that this has occurred.

Please can you acknowledge receipt of this request by return Email only.

When the information is available to me, please advise me of that by Email only and I will then issue you with instructions re delivery of the information etc.

Please take this Email dated XXXXX 2012 as my formal written request.

I look forward to receiving this information urgently.
Yours XXXXXX

Send any such requests to:

Gabby Boag, Team Manager Government Services, ACC

[email protected]

Tel 04 816 - 7640 / xtn 47640 / Fax 04 816 - 7352
ACC / Governance, Policy, and Research: 81 - 83 Molesworth Street
PO Box 242 / Wellington 6049 / New Zealand / www.acc.co.nz

OR AN ALTERNATIVE:

Terence Routledge, Senior Advisor (Acting), ACC

[email protected]

ACC / Government Services
PO Box 242 / Wellington 6140 / New Zealand / www.acc.co.nz

I requested this information under urgency and was requested to provide the following:

"You have asked for this information urgently. Before ACC can consider treating your request with urgency, you would need to provide reasons for this. This requirement is specified under section 37 of the Privacy Act 1993".

I subsequently provided a reason for urgency and this was accepted by ACC and I am appreciative of the fact that at least I am to be provided with the information that I have requested under urgency.

Should make for interesting reading!!

with gratitute to ::: so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users