ACCforum: Open Letter to the Law Commission - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Open Letter to the Law Commission This was sent before the Privacy breaches

#41 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11265215

Clarkson, former acc policy maker, turned acc advocate...finally struck ooff

after about 20 complaints within HB itself......

and the Law Society would NOT GRANT A RETRIAL BASED ON HER INCOMPETENCY.....
0

#42 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

might be time to slam the law society, for allowing miscarriage of justice!!!!
0

#43 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

and for acc to reparate, reinstate and compensate....

if not, cant wait to go to court!!!
0

#44 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:47 AM


Who Will Be Justice Minister?

posted by lawfueleditors

, on Sep 21
[color=#04558B !important][font=Arial, sans-serif !important]0[/font]
in[color=#333333 !important][font=Arial, sans-serif !important]Share[/font][/color]
Posted Image[/color][color=#5A5A5A]As Prime Minister John Key starts assembliing his new team for the historic, third term win, lawyers' eyes will be upon the Justice role. After Judicth Collins resignation following the WhaleOil scandal and with her desire to clear her name, the question of just who might be appointed to the Justice role is interesting. [/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]Currently Attorney General Chris Finlayson fills the position following Ms Collins' rapid departure but that is an interim move and whether it is up-and-coming Simon Bridges or another contender is something that pundits will need to see.[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]Judith Collins herself was back with a healthy majority and will be determined to ressurect her political fortunes but a senior role, let alone a place back in the Justice chair is unlikely any time soon .. or later even.[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]"One of the big messages I'll be wanting to give incoming ministers and the caucus is that it's incredibly important National stays connected with our supporters and connected with the New Zealand public. I won't be wanting to see any hint of arrogance creeping in," Mr Key said. [/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]There would be "no rapid way back" for Judith Collins, who resigned during the election campaign over the 'Dirty Politics' scandal.[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]Source: LawFuel Law News Daily[/color]

[font="Droid Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"]http://lawfuel.co.nz...ustice-minister[/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A]
[/color]


0

#45 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:53 AM

IMHO

anyone against acc, whose cases went to court under her watch, especially since the privacy breach......

should be entitled to Judicial Review....






while stating she never got involved in operational matters......it beggars belief at the chicanery of the ACC Privacy Debacle, and the cover up of who had the spreadsheet




if it didn't go from her office...then how come by the time it was posted up on whaleoil, claimants names were "internally redacted" on what appears to be the original???






stands to reason....that before whaleoil redacted the info, he, ede, graham, and other vicious cohorts may have had a great laugh at who was winning and losing in certain situations....


mass privacy breach by whaleoil and cohorts...
0

#46 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:57 AM



Name

Address

Postcode

Contact phone

Contact email



Acc Claimant Number

Party Status Number

Any other relevant Government Service Number







The Chief Ombudsman

Dame Beverley Wakem



Investigation of Former Minister Judith Collins





It is my belief, following the release of Party Status Filesand Issue Management Files, that the investigation of former Minister ofJustice and Accident Compensation Commission, (ACC) The Honourable JudithCollins, should not be limited to the Serious Fraud Office



It is my belief, that Minister Collins may have been politicallyinvolved High Cost Claimants ACC files, especially those claimants whose highprofile cases have been taken up by Main Stream Media.



This is also in light of the fact that the former Ministerof ACC Nick Smith was sacked from his ACC Portfolio, and the ACC Board andExecutives were also sacked.



Following the ACC Privacy Debacle, (2012) and the book “DirtyPolitics”,(2014) given the impropriety of the email exchange between theMinister and blogger Cameron Slater, it stands to reason that any investigationof this Minister should include the ACC Portfolio



The blogger Cameron Slater had no right to any claimants’information, none have had a formal apology, and Sensitive Claimants wereoffered $250 to sign away all future Privacy Rights.

To date Cameron Slater has failed to declare who handed himthe Privacy Spreadsheet.





For the approximate 6900 claimants whose files werebreached, and published on the Whaloilbeefhooked Blog, it stands to reason thatSlater must have had access to the private information pertaining to allclaimants on ACC’s database before the redacted version was published on theinternet.









The Investigation of Minister Collins should include and notbe limited to:



Improper Purpose of the Social Contract

ACC Administration-Wednesbury Unreasonableness

ACC Executive-In the Public Interest, DiscoveryDocumentation

Interference in Operational Matters

Dictation, State Sector Act 1998

Error of Law- Judgements from the Bench instead of rule oflaw

Error of Facts- encrypted and irretrievable within FINEOS(2006-2014)

Claims Manipulation, the Exit Strategy

Fraud-financial interest over and above subject matter ofdecisions

Unwillingness to release funds awarded in DRSL, Fairway,District Court, High Court

Increased litigation against claimants lawful entitlements

Legal Bias against claimants’ knowledge, escalation to PartyStatus and Issue management team

Illegal surveillance, including denied video surveillance

Unsolicited emails including defamation of character

Abuse of process, deliberate withholding of Relevant Legal,and Medico legal Documents

Files filled with irrelevant matters, and private medicaldetails

Intercepting communications

Intimidation, threat of compensation being stopped

Abuse of Court Process-Pre determined exit by DRSL, Fairways.(Invalid Delegation)

Illegal search and seizure

Substantiative unfairness-duty to act fairly

UN Declaration of Persons with Disability

NZBORA, rights 8, 13,14,15,16,17,18, 19 20, 21, 22 and 27

Human Rights Act 1993, certain cases blocked from HumanRights Tribunal

Misuse of the OIA





Yours faithfully





Your name and date here!










0

#47 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 27 September 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:

Who Will Be Justice Minister?

posted by lawfueleditors

, on Sep 21
[color=#04558B !important][font=Arial, sans-serif !important]0[/font]
in[color=#333333 !important][font=Arial, sans-serif !important]Share[/font][/color]
Posted Image[/color][color=#5A5A5A]As Prime Minister John Key starts assembliing his new team for the historic, third term win, lawyers' eyes will be upon the Justice role. After Judicth Collins resignation following the WhaleOil scandal and with her desire to clear her name, the question of just who might be appointed to the Justice role is interesting. [/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]Currently Attorney General Chris Finlayson fills the position following Ms Collins' rapid departure but that is an interim move and whether it is up-and-coming Simon Bridges or another contender is something that pundits will need to see.[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]Judith Collins herself was back with a healthy majority and will be determined to ressurect her political fortunes but a senior role, let alone a place back in the Justice chair is unlikely any time soon .. or later even.[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]"One of the big messages I'll be wanting to give incoming ministers and the caucus is that it's incredibly important National stays connected with our supporters and connected with the New Zealand public. I won't be wanting to see any hint of arrogance creeping in," Mr Key said. [/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]There would be "no rapid way back" for Judith Collins, who resigned during the election campaign over the 'Dirty Politics' scandal.[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A]Source: LawFuel Law News Daily[/color]

[font="Droid Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"]http://lawfuel.co.nz...ustice-minister[/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A]
[/color]


NTV

I heard or read somewhere that Judith Collins only got in by half the amount she did last elections. So she has taken a hammering by some of her constituants, who has voted against her, or not voted at all.

Mini
0

#48 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

she has been relieved of the Minister of Justice Portfolio......for alleged interference in an SFO investigation

it is important that she is INVESTIGATED into her role of ACC Minister in regard to the emails between her and Slater, with regard to DIRTY POLITICS.....

6900 people have the right to find out exactly what has been done to them in regard to their PRIVACY!!!

IMHO of course
0

#49 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:30 PM


Complaint turns up heat on Collins

</h2>PHIL KITCHINLast updated 05:00 30/08/2014 Share89
Posted Image JUDITH COLLINS:Politics


An ACC whistleblower has complained to the privacy commissioner alleging Cabinet minister Judith Collins leaked confidential but false details to WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater.

Bronwyn Pullar filed her complaint after reading in Nicky Hager's Dirty Politics claims of Slater giving a friend - a former sex worker - false details about Pullar that the blogger said he got after speaking to Collins.

Privacy Commissioner John Edwards, whose office is overseen by Collins as the justice minister, said yesterday that he was assessing the complaint.

The complaint heaps more pressure on the embattled Collins, who is on a "final final warning" from Prime Minister John Key after admitting she passed details about public servant Simon Pleasants to Slater, who then published material on his blog, prompting death threats against the bureaucrat.

Pullar caused severe embarrassment for Collins, who is also ACC minister, when she blew the whistle in 2012 on a massive ACC privacy breach involving her being sent confidential details on 6500 claimants, including sexual abuse victims.

Dirty Politics claims the day the story broke, Slater told the former prostitute - who was concerned her details were part of the ACC breach - that he would talk to Collins for "the real story".

In two sets of messages between Slater and the ex-prostitute, Slater said he had spoken to Collins, and he provided his friend with then-unknown information about the whistleblower, the book claims.

Particularly damaging for Collins are the book's claims that Slater's statements show that he knew who Pullar was, that she had tried to extort ACC and that she was likely to be prosecuted.

At the time Dirty Politics claims he was stating this to the ex-sex worker, ACC had not laid any extortion complaint to police and Pullar's request for anonymity had been respected by ACC.

If Slater's statements to the former prostitute as detailed in the book are correct, Collins could face serious trouble for leaking Pullar's name and false allegations of extortion against her before the minister had received any final written reports from her ministry.

However, Slater now insists the key details were not leaked by Collins.

Slater yesterday confirmed he spoke to Collins but said she only provided him with details about the privacy breach to allay his ex-sex worker friend's fears.

He said Collins gave him no information about Pullar and allegations of extortion, and that he got that information from other sources.


Collins side-stepped questions about what she told Slater and said she was unaware of any complaint to the privacy commissioner against her by Pullar.

"If there is one, I would be unable to comment," Collins said.

"There are complaints about the Hager book and stolen emails before the police and the privacy commissioner and it would be inappropriate to comment further."

When Pullar first blew the whistle on ACC she was not identified, and the corporation was told she wished to remain anonymous so she was not deluged with calls from ACC clients asking if they were part of the privacy breach.

The scandal forced ACC into making thousands of apologies and Collins faced snap debates in Parliament.

Three days after the story broke and after crisis meetings involving Collins, then chairman John Judge and then chief executive Ralph Stewart, ACC hit back at Pullar.

ACC published a report claiming Pullar tried to extort the corporation at a December 2011 meeting held between Pullar, her support person and former National Party president Michelle Boag, and two senior ACC managers. ACC did not ask Pullar for her side of the story before making the allegations public and then repeating them to police, who launched an inquiry.

Slater was then fed a memo from Boag to Collins which he gave to a Sunday newspaper reporter and Pullar's name became public knowledge.

Slater went on the attack on his blog, falsely accusing Pullar and Boag of blackmail.

But ACC and Slater did not know Pullar had a tape recording of the meeting that showed the allegations were false.

Correspondence with the privacy commissioner's office obtained by The Dominion Post shows the commissioner admitting his office initially "overlooked" Pullar's complaint made on August 15.

The commissioner last week ruled out investigating a Green Party complaint that Collins leaked Pleasants' name to Slater.

He said he would need a complaint from Pleasants, who has declined to lodge one.

Edwards' assistant commissioner of investigations, Mike Flahive, told Pullar on Wednesday he was "assessing" her complaint to consider what action to take.

"Your patience would be appreciated," Flahive said.

NEW COMPLAINT

The latest complaint that ACC and Justice Minister Judith Collins breached ACC whistleblower Bronwyn Pullar's privacy is different to one that dragged Collins into an earlier investigation by the privacy commissioner.

That investigation was launched when a memo from former National Party president Michelle Boag to Collins clarifying Puller's reasons for blowing the whistle was leaked to a reporter. The leak led to Pullar - who has a brain injury - coming under siege from media as ACC simultaneously falsely claimed she'd tried to extort the corporation.

Investigators trawled through Collins' office and computer and questioned ACC chairman John Judge and then chief executive Ralph Stewart to try to find the source of the leak. Collins was accused of being the leaker, which she correctly denied.

The investigation failed to find the leak but informed sources have confirmed to The Dominion Post that the leak was from one senior board member to another, who gave it to a blogger, who passed it to Slater, who gave it to the reporter.

HOW IT UNFOLDED

March 13, 2012 - The Dominion Post reveals ACC breached the privacy of 6500 ACC clients, including rape victims, by sending their details to an unnamed ACC client.

March 13 - According to Dirty Politics, WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater tells an ex-prostitute friend he would ring ACC Minister Judith Collins to "get the real story".

March 14 - Slater tells the ex-prostitute the whistleblower was a woman who tried to blackmail ACC and was likely to be prosecuted for extortion, Dirty Politics claims. That afternoon, minister Collins attends a meeting with ACC chief executive Ralph Stewart and chairman John Judge. In an affidavit later, Judge said Collins "very strongly" pushed for police to be told about threats allegedly made by Pullar at a meeting with ACC on December 2011.

March 15 - The word "blackmail" is first publicly discussed. Collins tells Radio Live she had oral reports on the December meeting but wanted written reports.

March 15 - Two ACC managers from the December meeting provide their official account, which contains no allegations of blackmail or extortion.

March 16 - A "situation report" is published on ACC's website accusing the whistleblower of extortion.

March 17 - The book claims Slater tells the ex-prostitute he knows who the whistleblower is and that she will get "rat f...ed hard."

March 18 - A Sunday newspaper names the whistleblower, Bronwyn Pullar, after Slater provides a leaked email from ACC.

March 19 - ACC makes a written complaint to police about alleged extortion.

April 30 - The Dominion Post reveals Pullar recorded the critical meeting at which ACC claimed she'd tried to extort the corporation. The recording showed ACC had made false allegations. Police swiftly shut down their investigation.

- The Dominion Post
http://www.stuff.co....heat-on-Collins


0

#50 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:59 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 28 September 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:


Complaint turns up heat on Collins

</h2>PHIL KITCHINLast updated 05:00 30/08/2014 Share89
Posted Image JUDITH COLLINS:Politics


An ACC whistleblower has complained to the privacy commissioner alleging Cabinet minister Judith Collins leaked confidential but false details to WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater.

Bronwyn Pullar filed her complaint after reading in Nicky Hager's Dirty Politics claims of Slater giving a friend - a former sex worker - false details about Pullar that the blogger said he got after speaking to Collins.

Privacy Commissioner John Edwards, whose office is overseen by Collins as the justice minister, said yesterday that he was assessing the complaint.

The complaint heaps more pressure on the embattled Collins, who is on a "final final warning" from Prime Minister John Key after admitting she passed details about public servant Simon Pleasants to Slater, who then published material on his blog, prompting death threats against the bureaucrat.

Pullar caused severe embarrassment for Collins, who is also ACC minister, when she blew the whistle in 2012 on a massive ACC privacy breach involving her being sent confidential details on 6500 claimants, including sexual abuse victims.

Dirty Politics claims the day the story broke, Slater told the former prostitute - who was concerned her details were part of the ACC breach - that he would talk to Collins for "the real story".

In two sets of messages between Slater and the ex-prostitute, Slater said he had spoken to Collins, and he provided his friend with then-unknown information about the whistleblower, the book claims.

Particularly damaging for Collins are the book's claims that Slater's statements show that he knew who Pullar was, that she had tried to extort ACC and that she was likely to be prosecuted.

At the time Dirty Politics claims he was stating this to the ex-sex worker, ACC had not laid any extortion complaint to police and Pullar's request for anonymity had been respected by ACC.

If Slater's statements to the former prostitute as detailed in the book are correct, Collins could face serious trouble for leaking Pullar's name and false allegations of extortion against her before the minister had received any final written reports from her ministry.

However, Slater now insists the key details were not leaked by Collins.

Slater yesterday confirmed he spoke to Collins but said she only provided him with details about the privacy breach to allay his ex-sex worker friend's fears.

He said Collins gave him no information about Pullar and allegations of extortion, and that he got that information from other sources.


Collins side-stepped questions about what she told Slater and said she was unaware of any complaint to the privacy commissioner against her by Pullar.

"If there is one, I would be unable to comment," Collins said.

"There are complaints about the Hager book and stolen emails before the police and the privacy commissioner and it would be inappropriate to comment further."

When Pullar first blew the whistle on ACC she was not identified, and the corporation was told she wished to remain anonymous so she was not deluged with calls from ACC clients asking if they were part of the privacy breach.

The scandal forced ACC into making thousands of apologies and Collins faced snap debates in Parliament.

Three days after the story broke and after crisis meetings involving Collins, then chairman John Judge and then chief executive Ralph Stewart, ACC hit back at Pullar.

ACC published a report claiming Pullar tried to extort the corporation at a December 2011 meeting held between Pullar, her support person and former National Party president Michelle Boag, and two senior ACC managers. ACC did not ask Pullar for her side of the story before making the allegations public and then repeating them to police, who launched an inquiry.

Slater was then fed a memo from Boag to Collins which he gave to a Sunday newspaper reporter and Pullar's name became public knowledge.

Slater went on the attack on his blog, falsely accusing Pullar and Boag of blackmail.

But ACC and Slater did not know Pullar had a tape recording of the meeting that showed the allegations were false.

Correspondence with the privacy commissioner's office obtained by The Dominion Post shows the commissioner admitting his office initially "overlooked" Pullar's complaint made on August 15.

The commissioner last week ruled out investigating a Green Party complaint that Collins leaked Pleasants' name to Slater.

He said he would need a complaint from Pleasants, who has declined to lodge one.

Edwards' assistant commissioner of investigations, Mike Flahive, told Pullar on Wednesday he was "assessing" her complaint to consider what action to take.

"Your patience would be appreciated," Flahive said.

NEW COMPLAINT

The latest complaint that ACC and Justice Minister Judith Collins breached ACC whistleblower Bronwyn Pullar's privacy is different to one that dragged Collins into an earlier investigation by the privacy commissioner.

That investigation was launched when a memo from former National Party president Michelle Boag to Collins clarifying Puller's reasons for blowing the whistle was leaked to a reporter. The leak led to Pullar - who has a brain injury - coming under siege from media as ACC simultaneously falsely claimed she'd tried to extort the corporation.

Investigators trawled through Collins' office and computer and questioned ACC chairman John Judge and then chief executive Ralph Stewart to try to find the source of the leak. Collins was accused of being the leaker, which she correctly denied.

The investigation failed to find the leak but informed sources have confirmed to The Dominion Post that the leak was from one senior board member to another, who gave it to a blogger, who passed it to Slater, who gave it to the reporter.

HOW IT UNFOLDED

March 13, 2012 - The Dominion Post reveals ACC breached the privacy of 6500 ACC clients, including rape victims, by sending their details to an unnamed ACC client.

March 13 - According to Dirty Politics, WhaleOil blogger Cameron Slater tells an ex-prostitute friend he would ring ACC Minister Judith Collins to "get the real story".

March 14 - Slater tells the ex-prostitute the whistleblower was a woman who tried to blackmail ACC and was likely to be prosecuted for extortion, Dirty Politics claims. That afternoon, minister Collins attends a meeting with ACC chief executive Ralph Stewart and chairman John Judge. In an affidavit later, Judge said Collins "very strongly" pushed for police to be told about threats allegedly made by Pullar at a meeting with ACC on December 2011.

March 15 - The word "blackmail" is first publicly discussed. Collins tells Radio Live she had oral reports on the December meeting but wanted written reports.

March 15 - Two ACC managers from the December meeting provide their official account, which contains no allegations of blackmail or extortion.

March 16 - A "situation report" is published on ACC's website accusing the whistleblower of extortion.

March 17 - The book claims Slater tells the ex-prostitute he knows who the whistleblower is and that she will get "rat f...ed hard."

March 18 - A Sunday newspaper names the whistleblower, Bronwyn Pullar, after Slater provides a leaked email from ACC.

March 19 - ACC makes a written complaint to police about alleged extortion.

April 30 - The Dominion Post reveals Pullar recorded the critical meeting at which ACC claimed she'd tried to extort the corporation. The recording showed ACC had made false allegations. Police swiftly shut down their investigation.

- The Dominion Post
http://www.stuff.co....heat-on-Collins




NTV

This of course is the real breach of trust and privacy. No one would expect a MP to go chatting to and sending private information and information she wouldn't be privy too, had she not be working as a parliamentarian and a MP, to a gossiping blogger, and it is vexatious as well as it is meant as a means to harm.

Mini
0

#51 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:19 PM


ACC made the FALSE ALLEGATIONS

0

#52 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:01 AM

acc insurance adjuster lies in court....under subpoena and under oath.........




to those of you who have traumatic amputations:and or neuropathic pain : according to one acc assessor......"take a panadol and get a life...the phantom pain is all in your head...."

flies in the face of every intensivist, anesthetist and trauma specialist i have ever worked with...



unconscious patients are automatically placed onto antacid medication as even unconscious people can get a stress ulcer, while under medically or traumatically induced coma's


acc assessors are being trained to treat any pain, as if a panadol can cure all, and that you are "insane"


cant wait to have that recording released in the Public Arena....
0

#53 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

http://accforum.org/...614#entry195614
0

#54 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

bumping, as the IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE ASSESSORS HAS BEEN SPAMMED AGAIN BY A THOMAS...

1 PRIVACY BREACHES

2 SENSITIVE CLAIMANTS

3 INSURANCE ADJUSTORS OTHERWISE CALLING THEMSELVES DOCTORS...OR ACC'S VERSION....MEDICAL ASSESSORS
0

#55 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

I attended court but won't put the dates up yet

According to acc..
their legal representative did not attend court at all to defend Criminal Medical Negligence charges against an assessor who failed to adhere to a legal subpoena..

Acc are stating I never took the witness stand, never produced 300 pages of evidence...

That then stands to reason lol, that the assessor, (pays to record all meetings with acc people) didn't lie under oath and when evidence presented to the Judge had acc legal gobsmacked....

Life just gets more and more interesting

Acc are lying?
Acc are perverting the course of justice?

As stated, I have never used 2 identities, that was acc,s monumental botch up, but this has been spread to all government agencies...

So, what do you think if this scenario, acc stating court never happened?
0

#56 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:50 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 13 February 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

I attended court but won't put the dates up yet

According to acc..
their legal representative did not attend court at all to defend Criminal Medical Negligence charges against an assessor who failed to adhere to a legal subpoena..

Acc are stating I never took the witness stand, never produced 300 pages of evidence...

That then stands to reason lol, that the assessor, (pays to record all meetings with acc people) didn't lie under oath and when evidence presented to the Judge had acc legal gobsmacked....

Life just gets more and more interesting

Acc are lying?
Acc are perverting the course of justice?

As stated, I have never used 2 identities, that was acc,s monumental botch up, but this has been spread to all government agencies...

So, what do you think if this scenario, acc stating court never happened?


There will be a court booking of it on the court records. If it went down in HB go to Hastings Court (nice people) and as under the privacy and OIA for the bookings for that day. surely you got a letter setting out the time etc.?

They cannot say a case did not take place? Was anyone with you?

Mini
1

#57 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:57 AM

The party status file was collated into sequence of events...

Those events and documents were then
Described
Referenced
Cross referenced
And presented as a Brief of Evidence to the Judiciary

Hard work,persistence, reading law, obtaining documents, and presenting FACTS only..


And adhering yo law, has now exposed ACC,s actions globally.

My case is now being used internationally as to what claimants have experienced and I have been invited to work on behalf of others

I have the deepest respect for Judges who go the extra mile, and who RULE TO LAW...
0

#58 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

Still working hard to have my name cleared due to the Identity Theft

And I will NOT move forward until EVERY OUTSTANDING (historic lol) ISSUE is resolved.

If anyone requires assistance please pm me

And a HUGE THANK YOU to those who supported and believed I'm me.

The Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth has been validated by a Judge who rules to Law.

And that is an ultimate buzz!
0

#59 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:45 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 17 May 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

Still working hard to have my name cleared due to the Identity Theft

And I will NOT move forward until EVERY OUTSTANDING (historic lol) ISSUE is resolved.

If anyone requires assistance please pm me

And a HUGE THANK YOU to those who supported and believed I'm me.

The Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth has been validated by a Judge who rules to Law.

And that is an ultimate buzz!


NRV

Tenacity is the name of the game. You have done well. I am so pleased that you are started to move in a direction that is going to see you expanding your life into a more comfortable zone.

Cheers
Mini
0

#60 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

ACC BOOTED ME OFF COMPO FOR GOING ON HOLIDAY....


I applied for review, where the is now an evidential threshold that the reviewer and acc representative committed fraud

the review went to D/C

Judge Beattie was none too happy that I applied to have an assessor placed on the witness stand,(falsified a medical opinion for acc's advantage) that i was to be placed on the witness stand, and that my advocate provided submissions, whereby I did a BRIEF OF EVIDENCE (Supplementary Evidence)

THE D/C locally was an absolute farce as acc fought like fury to prevent me from applying to give evidence on the stand to the court

Judge Beattie was initially furious with my advocate and myself for appearing in court with these requests

acc went apesh** and tried to have the whole day placed down the gurgler


my advocate and I held our position, Im afraid I got stressed, and Judge beattie yelled at me, but i yelled right back stating I went to Court for some Dignity and Justice!


acc then started dictating to J Beattie what acc's position was....


wow...


what a blowout!!!


acc assessor was placed under legal subpoena to appear on the witness stand to explain falsifying a medical document


acc legal got told that it was Beatties Courtroom, not acc's!!! he went ballistic!


the day was declared a mistrial and a new date left open for the assessor to appear


I had 5 court dates lined up...and the assessor and acc refused to appear....(despite the subpoena)


so 21/1 years after standing in local D/C, and this was nearly 2 years after ERC was illegally stopped






I then had to decide how to proceed as my advocate and I did not have the Qualifications to tackle:
the extent of my injuries and consequences
the amounts of money at stake,
and the depravity that accc had gone to,
by attempting to cover up 2 identities they created about me




my case was transferred to wellington, whereby I had to engage the Services of a QC, for Cross Examination Purposes...


that QC examined my case, and only agreed to take it on as he knew we would win....






in wellington...this is what transpired:





Judge Henare is a very dignified, very astute lady...

it appears....and I mean appears.....that she rang my pain specialist, to ask them to explain the exact implications of my injury and ongoing neurological symptoms

her written summation of my injury is NOT a direct quote from any of my specialists, but appears to be her own words of her understanding of what i live with

she did this as a learned person, wanting to clarify in legal terms, what the injury is doing to me...as she was stunned by the fact acc had deliberately withheld every Neurosurgical, Neurologist and my Pain Specialists reports!!!!

In fact there was a huge cover up within drsl....as acc hadn't given drsl my documents either


one year after drsl when i was still challenging the illegality of what was done to me, acc and drsl wrote to the assessor, who went on to lie in no uncertain terms as to what documents he was or wasn't given!


HE WAS SHOWN TO BE A CONSUMMATE LIAR IN COURT...THE JUDGE AND REGISTRAR WERE AS OPEN MOUTHED ABOUT HIS B/S AS I WAS IN THE COURTROOM

I was told off for calling the assessor a liar, by her honour.....
however, when i was able to explain, the recording, the legality of the recording and subsequent transcript, and showed her honour what the acc assessor had been provided on the last occasion, she accepted that the word liar is an adjective and a verb....so she didn't strike out me calling the assessor a liar! ! !


My case was HUGE...in Court for 4 1/2 hours ( a whole day had been set aside- 6 hours)



I think i was on the witness stand for nearly 2 hours???
being ripped to shreds by the acc lawyer...now that I was upset about...as i wasn't so much as questioned, i had accusations thrown at me left right and centre
I held my ground, replied truthfully, refused to become rattled by the questions, asked acc to rephrase on several occasions as again it was an accusation as opposed to a question
when Mcbride started his 3 rd round of badgering, I held my hand up and stated I was too too tired to put up with this nonsense, and could her honour please play the tape recording

I was cross examined by her Honour as well....
she asked a series of questions, to which I again replied truthfully
i asked for permission to leave the witness box to obtain some evidence from my briefcase


I was able to show her Honour, by the bench....
the 1st neck injury
the 2nd neck injury
then the 3rd neck injury

in plain black and white, the scans proved what i was saying to be true....and her Honour was very obliging, and again asked questions re the scans

by this stage McBride was gobsmacked, as the assessor had lied even to acc!!!!....and the Judge and registrar knew he had lied on the witness stand under cross examination!


the 1st page of my BRIEF OF EVIDENCE showed an internal email from acc, within a Party Status File



it said " BOOT NTV OFF WITH DR *********....



my 2nd page had a hand written annotation....(oops naughty me...i wrote WTF are my specialist reports!)


we agreed to replace THAT piece of paper with a clean one, BUT THE JUDGE HAD SEEN WHAT I WAS GETTING AT!

the 2 legals then hammered out case law....

the Judge took 6 months to read ALL OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHIN MY BRIEF OF EVIDENCE, SHE READ THE TRANSCRIPT FROM MY SECRET RECORDING, SHE LISTENED TO THE ACTUAL RECORDING, SHE THEN EXAMINED THE CASE LAW

He Honour took 6 months to read and examine all evidence in front of her...

The case was decided in my favour

I contacted acc...they sent me out a bundle of documents...

I filled out MOST of said documents..

and drove out to acc for an impromptu meeting ( i actually just went to hand in documents and have some originals sighted /photocopied then handed back to me!)
I met my case manager and the Recover Independence service team manager...the branch manager would not appear lol!


acc signed MY documents at the table.....

and in a gesture of good faith and in "moving forward" placed me back into weekly comp within 2 weeks, and placed a forward payment of my erc into the bank so i could clear outstanding debts....

I am in the process of clearing up the 2 identities with corrections to information
I am in the process of getting TREATMENT for the injuries sorted out
i am in the process of ensuring the injuries and subsequent injuries are placed under the correct acts
i am in the process of winding up with winz, and purported dollars owing to them...
i am in the process of obtaining Independence allowance and all other entitlements that were maliciously withheld due to the WRONG IDENTITY....

i am in the process of checking that all monetary values are accounted to right down to the last cent...



VERY VERY PROUD OF MY ACHIEVEMENT, THE TRUTH, WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH...

PROUD OF THE FACT I WORKED HARD, GATHER INFORMATION AND LEARNT HOW TO ASSEMBLE A BRIEF OF EVIDENCE

VERY PROUD OF THE DIGNITY I MAINTAINED WITHIN THE COURTROOM

VERY PROUD OF EVERY DEALING I HAVE HAD WITH ACC...AS I HAVE NEVER LOST MY TEMPER, RAISED MY VOICE, OR SWORN AT ANYONE



AND THE STORY WILL CONTINUE........







0

Share this topic:


  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users