• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Antony Nottingham Open Letter

#1 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

Dear Antony

Yes, we know who you are and we are aware that you are an accomplice and co writer on Lauda Finem’s blog. This is a blog that relies heavily on Australian law to excuse the behaviour of the writers and lay accusation after accusation at the door of innocent persons. Persons whom have either stood up to Dermot Nottingham or those that have supposedly caused harm to him and his family. We are concerned that the behaviour displayed on the blog is not becoming of someone such as yourself. Have you sunk into the same pit of despair and vendetta minded behaviour as your violent and dysfunctional family? Dermot and his brothers were subjected to the abuse of nuns, an excuse claimed by Dermot for this violence and dysfunction, Antony what is your excuse?

Antony, 2012 is supposed to be your year, a year where all of your hard work bears fruit. Do you want that fruit to rot on the tree of dysfunction? Antony we know that you have played a major role in the abuse, harassment and defamation that is displayed on Lauda Finem’s blog. You are not so clever that you have escaped our notice, you are not so clever that the site has not leaked information about you and your involvement.

Here in New Zealand we also have laws, as well you should know. Check our Defamation Act 1992, do you think you can hide behind ‘honest opinion’ or ‘truth’? Do you even know what the ‘truth’ is, or are you like the others responsible for the site’s contents, hell bent on causing the most harm to as many innocent people as you can, regardless of what the truth is?

Antony, do you think you are above Australian law, you might like to remind yourself of these - http://www.efa.org.a...defamation.html or you might like to check out the case of Dow Jones & Co Inc vs Gutnick.

Do you think you are above New Zealand law? Do you think with your background that you can claim ‘innocent dissemination’? Do you think your role in the Lauda Finem’s blog is in the pursuit of truth? The truth is more important than the dysfunction and perceived injustices you think your family have suffered from. Lauda Finem is nothing more than an angry venting ground for those with an axe to grind, an axe that appears to be aimed at anyone, guilt or innocence does not matter, nor does the truth. This is not the pursuit of truth, this is not justice, this is nothing more than common thuggery. Are you Antony above this behaviour or are you, like your name sake reckless too, with no regard to the innocent parties that you hurt along the way? Is such behaviour ‘fit and proper’? We think not.

Yours

Deus ex machina

Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.

Mohandas Gandhi

#2 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

" Dermot and his brothers were subjected to the abuse of nuns, an excuse claimed by Dermot for this violence and dysfunction, Antony what is your excuse?"

THERE IS NO EXCUSE...

OH YEAH... Been there... and survived it,
from 2 Marist schools (nuns), numerous beatings.
often being blamed for something I did not do..
the north shore orphanage for the school holidays.
Boarding school, St Pauls...

I threatened to expose the pedophilia that I saw happening.
and got expelled... cool ... that suited me just fine...

Home front was not without the dramas...
Got myself out and under welfare...
kept the company of a bikie gang...
got into heaps of crap... mostly guilt by association. drunk.
eventually got the message that these "friends" were causing me unnecessary grief,
turned my back on it all and never looked back... that was 40/50 years ago...
a few minor slips ups...

At the end of the day... it all had the effect of making me a better person.
Mentally...=harder and wiser.

I raised my family without abuse, and I now see the POSITIVE result of that,
in my sons little tribe...
Daughter... thats another story... Doing her own thing while I raise her son...
for 8 years now. (boy is full on ADHD)

We all have our own stories/histories... thats a little of mine.

A quote of "Che Guavara"... says it for me.

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine".

#3 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Some links to International internet law and online defamation cases.

http://www.digestiblelaw.com/

http://www.digestibl...arentTopic=true

Dow Jones and Company INC v Gutnick[2002]HCA56; 210 CLR575;194 ALR 433;77

and others related are accessible through this link.

http://www.austlii.e...ct/2002/56.html

#4 User is offline   Moeroa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

To use a deprived childhood as an excuse for being an abuser is no excuse. http://www.mvwcs.com...icviolence.html

View PostTomcat, on 08 January 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

" Dermot and his brothers were subjected to the abuse of nuns, an excuse claimed by Dermot for this violence and dysfunction, Antony what is your excuse?"

THERE IS NO EXCUSE...

OH YEAH... Been there... and survived it,
from 2 Marist schools (nuns), numerous beatings.
often being blamed for something I did not do..
the north shore orphanage for the school holidays.
Boarding school, St Pauls...

I threatened to expose the pedophilia that I saw happening.
and got expelled... cool ... that suited me just fine...

Home front was not without the dramas...
Got myself out and under welfare...
kept the company of a bikie gang...
got into heaps of crap... mostly guilt by association. drunk.
eventually got the message that these "friends" were causing me unnecessary grief,
turned my back on it all and never looked back... that was 40/50 years ago...
a few minor slips ups...

At the end of the day... it all had the effect of making me a better person.
Mentally...=harder and wiser.

I raised my family without abuse, and I now see the POSITIVE result of that,
in my sons little tribe...
Daughter... thats another story... Doing her own thing while I raise her son...
for 8 years now. (boy is full on ADHD)

We all have our own stories/histories... thats a little of mine.

A quote of "Che Guavara"... says it for me.

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice
then you are a comrade of mine".

#5 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

Antony Nottingham and the writer of the Lauda Finem article 'John Jamieson - The Undertaker' have much in common. Little Antony appears to have the same dislike for John Jamieson, as does the writer of the Lauda Finem blog, in fact both writers use similar descriptors and language in their rantings. We like to refer to these writings as rantings because in our opinion the Lauda Finem blog is nothing more than an angry venting ground for thugs who believe they are beyond the law, Antony more than anyone should know about the law. Antony is well schooled in Australian law, which could be why the Lauda Finem blog writer likes to spout it off amongst his co-written articles. Law, which he fails to apply to his own writings containing defamation and harassment toward various individuals. We see with some surprise that Antony considers it his 'duty in a democracy to disobey unjust or unnecessary laws'. Perhaps Antony believes he is above telling the truth and he is entitled to write untruths, however we believe the law is above Antony Nottingham's misguided and sick idea of justice. Antony has lowered himself to the level of Dermot Nottingham, the well known criminal and blackmailer, who resorts to aggression to get his own way. Unfortunately for Antony, he was born in to the self-confessed violent and dysfunctional Nottingham family. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

In one of his many posts where he identifies himself, Antony writes,

I would disagree with Russell’s view that the Church has somehow become irrelevant in the morality wars; the Church has always been (and continues to be) in step with the State. Let’s not forget that the two institutions comprise aspirational individuals with agendas, much of whose contents are immoral.
This is clearly seen in the Roman Catholic Church’s choice of candidate to head abuse investigations: The former commissioner of police and dangerous political wannabe John Jamieson, sold to the public and unsuspecting victims of abuse by various Catholic orders and diocesan priests, on his outstanding record as a policeman. He has been appointed to head the Church’s National Office for Professional Standards (NOPS) in Wellington. Of course, Jamieson was the perfect candidate, but it had nothing to do with his investigative skill and devout Christian beliefs. Rather it was to do with a superb track record, not dissimilar to that of the bishops Russell refers to, and whitewashes and the mystical absolution of the sins, incompetence and the outright malfeasance of his minions.
However, outside the hallowed walls of the orthodox churches and parliament, great spiritual philosophers and leaders such as Henry David Thoreau, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and Martin Luther King have long been beacons of hope, with their shared view that it is every citizen’s duty in a democracy to disobey unjust or unnecessary laws.

Antony writes on many blogs and it is clear he has quite an opinion of himself, an opinion that is over-rated.

The writer of the John Jamieson article on Lauda Finem's blog has a very similar opinion to Antony Nottingham's rant above,

John Jamieson – The Undertaker
July 18, 2010
John Jamieson’s appointment as the head of the New Zealand Catholic Churches National Office for Professional Standards ([email protected]) was not surprising. The media reports were quick to point out that Jamieson is not a Catholic; an attempt to imply true independence. Jamieson of course was on the face of it qualified, having been a senior Police officer.
The underlying qualification of interest to the Bishops at the time however would have been far more sinister. Jamieson had ruled over a particularly corrupt period in the New Zealand Police forces history from 1989 to 1993 as Commissioner and prior to that during the 1980′s as District Commander, Christchurch. Later revealed was the fact that throughout the 1980′s and early 1990′s Police hierarchy had been complicit in covering up serious misconduct and sexual abuse perpetrated by police officers in Christchurch, Dunedin and Rotorua.
Jamieson and his minions were very successful in burying scandals. Jamieson additionally oversaw the creation and maintenance of a particularly sick culture in the Christchurch C.I.B. The very same C.I.B that saw the staff in the now infamous Civic Creche case falsely accused and outrageously charged . In the minds of a high percentage of New Zealanders Peter Ellis was wrongly convicted and the investigation tainted by incompetence and misconduct on the part of the investigating Police Officers; all under Jamieson’s watch.

We have studied Antony Nottingham's many writings, and we can see that his views are not unlike those of the co-writer of Lauda Finem's blog, it is our belief that Antony Nottingham should be held accountable for his part in Dermot Nottingham's attempts to defame innocent people with his sick and dysfuntional games. Antony would be considered a co-offender in any court, as well he should know.

#6 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

Is Antony Nottingham the co-writer of the Lauda Finem blog? You be the Judge.

In their blog on 19/11/2011 - the co-writer of the lauda finem blog writes:

so we asked our operative Carlos to do a little digging whilst back-packing in the Dark Isles - New Zealand

Antony Nottingham writes in one of his may posts throughout the internet:

Journalists of the 'Dark isles' have neither the intelligence nor the guts to start asking any of the hard questions.

#7 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:35 AM

#8 User is offline   mustard 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

??????? What is this about?

#9 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Refresh

View PostDeus ex machina, on 08 January 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

Dear Antony

Yes, we know who you are and we are aware that you are an accomplice and co writer on Lauda Finem’s blog. This is a blog that relies heavily on Australian law to excuse the behaviour of the writers and lay accusation after accusation at the door of innocent persons. Persons whom have either stood up to Dermot Nottingham or those that have supposedly caused harm to him and his family. We are concerned that the behaviour displayed on the blog is not becoming of someone such as yourself. Have you sunk into the same pit of despair and vendetta minded behaviour as your violent and dysfunctional family? Dermot and his brothers were subjected to the abuse of nuns, an excuse claimed by Dermot for this violence and dysfunction, Antony what is your excuse?

Antony, 2012 is supposed to be your year, a year where all of your hard work bears fruit. Do you want that fruit to rot on the tree of dysfunction? Antony we know that you have played a major role in the abuse, harassment and defamation that is displayed on Lauda Finem’s blog. You are not so clever that you have escaped our notice, you are not so clever that the site has not leaked information about you and your involvement.

Here in New Zealand we also have laws, as well you should know. Check our Defamation Act 1992, do you think you can hide behind ‘honest opinion’ or ‘truth’? Do you even know what the ‘truth’ is, or are you like the others responsible for the site’s contents, hell bent on causing the most harm to as many innocent people as you can, regardless of what the truth is?

Antony, do you think you are above Australian law, you might like to remind yourself of these - http://www.efa.org.a...defamation.html or you might like to check out the case of Dow Jones & Co Inc vs Gutnick.

Do you think you are above New Zealand law? Do you think with your background that you can claim ‘innocent dissemination’? Do you think your role in the Lauda Finem’s blog is in the pursuit of truth? The truth is more important than the dysfunction and perceived injustices you think your family have suffered from. Lauda Finem is nothing more than an angry venting ground for those with an axe to grind, an axe that appears to be aimed at anyone, guilt or innocence does not matter, nor does the truth. This is not the pursuit of truth, this is not justice, this is nothing more than common thuggery. Are you Antony above this behaviour or are you, like your name sake reckless too, with no regard to the innocent parties that you hurt along the way? Is such behaviour ‘fit and proper’? We think not.

Yours

Deus ex machina

Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.

Mohandas Gandhi

#10 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostDeus ex machina, on 08 January 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

Dear Antony

Yours

Deus ex machina

Mohandas Gandhi

Australia still has criminal defamation, I believe. I would be astounded if the legal eagles for the CEO of BHS and Victorian government - both libelled by Lauda Finem -are not working up a case.

I imagine they have the resources to nail the authors.

#11 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

His thuggeries are hurting innocent disabled people to suit his false belief they are others whom have forwarded news clippings which expose NOTHINGham.

View PostDeus ex machina, on 17 January 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Antony Nottingham and the writer of the Lauda Finem article 'John Jamieson - The Undertaker' have much in common. Little Antony appears to have the same dislike for John Jamieson, as does the writer of the Lauda Finem blog, in fact both writers use similar descriptors and language in their rantings. We like to refer to these writings as rantings because in our opinion the Lauda Finem blog is nothing more than an angry venting ground for thugs who believe they are beyond the law, Antony more than anyone should know about the law. Antony is well schooled in Australian law, which could be why the Lauda Finem blog writer likes to spout it off amongst his co-written articles. Law, which he fails to apply to his own writings containing defamation and harassment toward various individuals. We see with some surprise that Antony considers it his 'duty in a democracy to disobey unjust or unnecessary laws'. Perhaps Antony believes he is above telling the truth and he is entitled to write untruths, however we believe the law is above Antony Nottingham's misguided and sick idea of justice. Antony has lowered himself to the level of Dermot Nottingham, the well known criminal and blackmailer, who resorts to aggression to get his own way. Unfortunately for Antony, he was born in to the self-confessed violent and dysfunctional Nottingham family. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Antony writes on many blogs and it is clear he has quite an opinion of himself, an opinion that is over-rated.

The writer of the John Jamieson article on Lauda Finem's blog has a very similar opinion to Antony Nottingham's rant above,

We have studied Antony Nottingham's many writings, and we can see that his views are not unlike those of the co-writer of Lauda Finem's blog, it is our belief that Antony Nottingham should be held accountable for his part in Dermot Nottingham's attempts to defame innocent people with his sick and dysfuntional games. Antony would be considered a co-offender in any court, as well he should know.

#12 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostNoShit, on 04 March 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Australia still has criminal defamation, I believe. I would be astounded if the legal eagles for the CEO of BHS and Victorian government - both libelled by Lauda Finem -are not working up a case.

I imagine they have the resources to nail the authors.

And I have just had it on some authority that the allegations made by Dermot Nottingham have now been proved to be conclusively false. NZ law also treats such people harshly.

#13 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

View PostNoShit, on 04 March 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

And I have just had it on some authority that the allegations made by Dermot Nottingham have now been proved to be conclusively false. NZ law also treats such people harshly.

papaerwork??

Mini

#14 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostMINI, on 04 March 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

papaerwork??

Mini

Try not to be too naive.

#15 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostMoeroa, on 08 January 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

To use a deprived childhood as an excuse for being an abuser is no excuse. http://www.mvwcs.com...icviolence.html

Moeroa Mereana PercyVaccination Information Network (VINE)
23 January 2011 at 04:04 ·
--- In [email protected], "Taima Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh please...do we have to have endless amounts of this kind of dribble
continually going on and on about vaccines and how 'white man's' medicine
is bad for us and that everything is a conspiracy! Moving right along..... http://www.facebook....100000471710763

Taima Campbell
Female
Like · Comment

Moeroa Mereana Percy The big chief nurse at ADHB that tried to force my moko to be vaccinated against my wishes.
23 January 2011 at 07:54

Moeroa Mereana Percy WARNING Aucklanders! Beware of this aggressively pro-vax head of ADHB nursing.
23 January 2011 at 07:56

Frank Esper I am confuse Moeroa, whats your point?
23 January 2011 at 08:04

Moeroa Mereana Percy NO NO NO! YOU misunderstood. WHY? I am warning any Aucklanders or anyone with children or mokopuna, if they go to any Auckland hospitals BEWARE provax DON. Her aggressive pro-views favour vaccination. Taima Campbell has worked for the BIG boys since day one!
23 January 2011 at 08:05

Moeroa Mereana Percy You'll find out Franks if you have sick children grand children in ADHB hospitals! DON'T do it!
23 January 2011 at 08:06

Moeroa Mereana Percy Read the post again; its a QUOTE from a bully nurse!
In [email protected], "Taima Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh please...do we have to have endless amounts of this kind of dribble
continually going on and on about vaccines and how 'white man's' medicine
is bad for us and that everything is a conspiracy! Moving right along..... http://groups.yahoo....ga/message/2144
23 January 2011 at 08:08

Moeroa Mereana Percy Are you folks out of Auckland? Or out of New Zealand?
23 January 2011 at 08:11

Paul Nolan Moeroa, is QUOTING Tiaima Campbell guys!
23 January 2011 at 08:17 · 1

Vaccination Information Network (VINE) I'm so sorry I misunderstood your post Moeroa! I just got out of bed at 4 am and must still have been half asleep, so didn't pick up that your post was a quote, not your comment! Apologies for the misunderstanding and welcome to VINE!
23 January 2011 at 08:18 · 1

Moeroa Mereana Percy I've tried to reply to her on the link
http://groups.yahoo....ga/message/2147 but I've been prevented from posting there!
23 January 2011 at 08:24

Vaccination Information Network (VINE) I've posted a comment Moeroa, but don't know if they'll publish it.
23 January 2011 at 13:57 · 1

Moeroa Mereana Percy Just in case I pasted your response from here. Mine eventually showed up TWICE! Campbell is the BIG boys bully girl.
23 January 2011 at 17:34 · 1

#16 User is offline   Peek-a-boo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

View Posthukildaspida, on 04 March 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Refresh

Hey Janice how are those swollen feet babe, it seems that some of us on the forum are begining to understand just what your rants are really all about lady:

http://accforum.org/...post__p__152384

#17 User is offline   H8ACC_2013 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationOut hunting Moa

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

Antony Nottingham

Locality: Sydney Area, Australia
Summary: Student at University of New England
Education: University of New England (2005-2012)

Industry: Law Practice
Interests: career opportunities, consulting offers, new ventures, expertise requests, reference requests, getting back in touch
More info at:http://radaris.com.au/p/Antony/Nottingham/

#18 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image

View PostDeus ex machina, on 17 January 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

http://accforum.org/...ault/mellow.gif

#19 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

I wonder why he came here? He's only been here from 26 Feb this year. Maybe he's looking for absolution?

#20 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Maybe he's just looking for a bite of lunch.

He's not a she, I assume. Antony is a lovely girl's name. I once knew one such. Shagged her senseless.

She went on to become a rather stunned lawyer.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users