ACCforum: Dermot Nottingham - ACCforum

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dermot Nottingham Is Dermot Nottingham connected to Lauda Finem?

#1 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

The article below is from Lauda Finem . Who is the writer? Is the writer Dermott Nottingham, you be the judge. Note the text of the 'writer' between the stars.**********************

"John Jamieson – The Undertaker
July 18, 2010
John Jamieson’s appointment as the head of the New Zealand Catholic Churches National Office for Professional Standards ([email protected]) was not surprising. The media reports were quick to point out that Jamieson is not a Catholic; an attempt to imply true independence. Jamieson of course was on the face of it qualified, having been a senior Police officer.

The underlying qualification of interest to the Bishops at the time however would have been far more sinister. Jamieson had ruled over a particularly corrupt period in the New Zealand Police forces history from 1989 to 1993 as Commissioner and prior to that during the 1980′s as District Commander, Christchurch. Later revealed was the fact that throughout the 1980′s and early 1990′s Police hierarchy had been complicit in covering up serious misconduct and sexual abuse perpetrated by police officers in Christchurch, Dunedin and Rotorua.
Jamieson and his minions were very successful in burying scandals. Jamieson additionally oversaw the creation and maintenance of a particularly sick culture in the Christchurch C.I.B. The very same C.I.B that saw the staff in the now infamous Civic Creche case falsely accused and outrageously charged . In the minds of a high percentage of New Zealanders Peter Ellis was wrongly convicted and the investigation tainted by incompetence and misconduct on the part of the investigating Police Officers; all under Jamieson’s watch.

The fact that Jamieson was not a Catholic, whilst no doubt helpful to the Church in establishing the illusion of independence, has always been totally irrelevant. Jamieson had for many years fostered a very close association with senior clergy, in the past using this access for his own sinister benefit and that of his corrupt subordinates."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

"The writer’s interest is twofold, having been in a Catholic Institution as a child and the victim of abuse. Secondly, having personal experience of Jamieson’s use of his connections with senior clergy, Bishops Brian Ashby and Denis Hanrahan to thwart efforts to bring an end to the offending of corrupt policeman Constable Stanley Matthew Willcox.

At the time 24 years old and having recently returned from Australia where I had been working towards entering seminary and had decided to train in New Zealand. My reasons were simple I had a strong but naive desire to bring change to the church that was responsible for my own suffering.
My younger brothers, in addition to the abuse at the hands of the Catholic Church, were being subjected to serious ongoing Police misconduct; assaults and prosecutorial abuse, the charges all false and manufactured by Officer Stanley Matthew Willcox as revenge for one of them having given evidence against him in an assault trial. Willcox was found guilty but discharged without conviction.
On one particular occasion in 1985 I arranged a meeting with Jamieson in his office on a day one of my brothers had yet again been arrested; set up by Willcox for allegedly spitting at a parking officer. I expressed my strong concern that the allegation was false, that Willcox had set it up, was corrupt and that this ongoing harassment needed to be investigated and brought to an end."

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Within hours of that meeting I received a telephone call from Father Mile’s O’Malley, spiritual director. O’Malley wanted a meeting in his office at the Cathedral the following morning.
At that meeting O’Malley told me that I had to immediately distance myself from my brothers if I still wished to be a Priest. When asked for an explanation O’Malley simply said that they had received a telephone call; he refused to expand on his peculiar request or in fact who it was that had called; there were however no prizes for guessing. O’Malley is the Police chaplain.

Subsequently, my decision was not to distance myself from my brothers, they needed support. Within a week I made the decision to leave the church. It was obvious that John Jamieson had made the call to the Bishop or O’Malley.
At a second meeting wherein O’Malley was informed of my decision a heated exchange developed. O’Malley was furious and his own personal resentment and malice became evident; “Good riddance you’re the last of the blue-blood Catholics” he screamed – all the more shocking given the history, Miles O’Malley had had with the family, having attended St Bedes with my father, O’Malley’s father Roy a close friend of my grandfathers,. O’Malley often given to use the expression; “all’s well in Halswell” a turn phrase long associated with the families philanthropy; long given to build welfare and education in Canterbury.
This poetic turn of phrase first attributed to Bishop Matthew Brodie who often dined with the family patriarch on Sunday’s at the Halswell homestead, after Mass. The phrase is in use to this day; regrettably by local Real estate agents. Needless to say I was shocked at O’Malley’s self indulgent display of jealousy, although it offered a rare insight into the bitterness that clergy often harbour and in a strange way it was reassuring; in that I was to, obviously, make the right decision.
Of equal concern and very much a part of my decision was the fact that like the Police the church at a very senior level was prepared to deal in the dark side and apparently not at all interested in justice.
At that time I formed the view that John Jamieson was corrupt, a view I hold to this day a view that was to be irrevocably entrenched in Matthew Joseph Brodie
1988 – 1989 by Jamieson’s handling of further serious criminal offending by his officers whilst he held the Office of Commissioner – one of those officers the now promoted Detective Stanley Matthew Willcox, the very same bent cop, whose criminal offending, Jamieson had worked to conceal four years earlier.
It is also worth noting that many Solicitors representing the victims of abuse hold the view that the New Zealand Government is also culpable. Many of the institutions where serious abuse occurred were supposed to have been supervised by various Government Departments and required regular inspections and or audits – which in my personal experience and that of the Solicitors I have spoken with never occurred.
Another very good reason for Jamieson’s selection, on the face of it the Government also had good reason to conceal the offending, particularly when some Solicitors may have been openly pointing the finger in that direction – in my own personal experience the Government would have doubtless seized the opportunity to discredit the victims had they started to emerge from the woodwork in serious numbers.
My advice to those men and women who have suffered at the hands of the church and quite possibly later at the hands of a less than sympathetic and corrupt police force is to avoid, at all cost, any investigation of their cases by John Jamieson.
I believe that Jamieson’s brief in his current position within the Church has never been about bringing justice, change or closure. It is far more likely to have been a cynical attempt to draw out and take apart the victims complaints, ensuring that they were left demoralised and dissuaded from continuing the long painful pursuit of a voice and justice.
Lauda Finem have recently obtained some ancient diaries, by white antipodean standards, penned by AC, the confidant of Bishops Grimes and Brodie.

Doubtless, Jamieson’s so called investigations would likely not have been open to scrutiny by the victims of the abuse, its certainly my own personal experience that this was the way he had his soldiers operated when he was the Commissioner of Police."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

"There is a personal irony, in 2006 during a settlement conference with the religious order responsible for my childhood abuse, I touched upon the continued harassment at the hands of the New Zealand Police during my youth and in particular John Jamieson and his unique talent; that of an undertaker overseeing the burial of misconduct and corruption by his own Police Officers."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

"In 1989, during Jamieson’s tenure as Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ron Thornton a secretary for the then Minister of Police during a (taped) telephone call was given to advise my brothers and I not to give the tape recorded evidence we had obtained of Police corruption and abuse to Police command. Mr. Thornton was firmly of the belief that those responsible for an investigation would simply use the opportunity to pull the evidence apart; their only objective, to render it useless – thankfully their are still caring and honest people like Ron Thornton in the world.
As for Father Miles O’Malley, he died suddenly on Wednesday 25th August 2010, 5 weeks after this blog was first published – the blog and this post in particular had been brought to his attention.
Finem Lauda
"

#2 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Coincidence or connection? You be the judge.

"Campaigner accuses nuns
5:00 AM Friday Aug 6, 2004

A high-profile Auckland businessman, who has spent years fighting "justice campaigns", claims he was abused as a child by nuns at Nazareth House in Christchurch and is seeking compensation.
Dermot Nottingham developed a public profile in the 1990s after exposing odometer tampering on imported cars.
He is seeking at least $30,000 in compensation as a second round of talks between alleged victims and Nazareth House begins.
Mr Nottingham and his siblings were placed in the St Joseph's boys' home, run by Nazareth Sisters, in 1971 and 1972 after their father was killed in a car accident. His mother paid for his stay in the home.
Mr Nottingham has accused Nazareth nuns of sustained abuse over two years, including having his hand broken after more than a dozen blows with a hardwood dowel and being deprived of food for a week because he refused to eat his dinner.
A psychological assessment found he was "exposed to severe and prolonged trauma as a very young child, which had a substantial psychological impact on his functioning over a long period of time, and still can cause emotional distress in the present day".
Mr Nottingham and about 20 other complainants entered mediation talks yesterday, the second group of alleged victims to seek compensation from the Sisters since abuse allegations first surfaced.
Sisters of Nazareth has paid for the group's legal representation.
Mr Nottingham says he will give any compensation to charity and that he pursued the complaint only to put the matter to rest.
"The time spent at the home was an absolute disaster for my entire family. The family became completely dysfunctional. All of us were violent upon the return to class."
Mr Nottingham said he expected his claim to be taken seriously and would not "be silenced and satisfied with a Hail Mary or two".
The mediation process continues this week, with Mr Nottingham hoping to settle on more than the $5000 to $15,000 likely payout indicated by his lawyers.
Last year, it was reported that the Sisters of Nazareth had given cars, overseas trips, home appliances and other gifts to alleged victims.
The payments were part of an undisclosed settlement reached by the order with 17 complainants who alleged physical and sexual abuse while in the nuns' care at Nazareth House and St Joseph's home.
The complaints spanned from the 1930s to the 1960s.
Fourteen women and three men confronted the Sisters, who were visiting from Australia, in an emotional two-week mediation."
- NZPA NZ Herald

#3 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

In the article above Dermott Nottingham admits that his family is dysfunctional and all of them became violent. This often happens when victims of abuse become the perpetrators of such crimes against others. Judging by the Lauda Finem site, if Dermott Nottingham is indeed the 'writer', and it appears he may be, it explains the nefarious attacks on innocent people. Are these new victims of someone who admits that his family is dysfunctional and violent.

You be the judge.

"A United State psychiatrist has compared child abuse to oppression, saying that when people are abused, they can turn into abusers...According to him trauma has a lot to do with the victim's sense of being alone.

Traumatised children hate weakness, especially in themselves, he said, and often traumatised youngsters would behave violently towards other children. People hurt other people because they themselves were hurt"

Is Dermott Nottingham hurting? You be the judge.

#4 User is offline   MG 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

It certainly seems that a common thread to Laudafinem's posts is that the people he attacks (I feel sure the writer is male) have all, somehow, run foul of Mr Nottingham. I don't know how Mr Thomas fits into the picture, but it does seem that he is a rare ally of Laudafinem. I don't know what to make of Laudafinem's allegations regarding the "Takapuna bomb plot" but I do know Mr Thomas was convicted, and punished, for his actions in this respect - and forbidden to post on this site. It seems to me that, if Thomas, Laudafinem, or anyone else, has fresh evidence that Thomas' conviction is unsafe, they should place it before the responsible authorities. There have been miscarriages of justice on NZ's history; sometimes they have been corrected. But the sort of material on the Laudafinem site, and the stuff posted here as fallout, won't do anything to clear Thomas' name. I was impressed with David Collins, now Solicitor General but ACC Board Chairman when I met him a few years ago, and reckon he is probably as lucidly disinterested as anyone in NZ on this matter. Why not try him?

#5 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

View PostFrom 20 December 2011 - 10:06 PM:

It certainly seems that a common thread to Laudafinem's posts is that the people he attacks (I feel sure the writer is male) have all, somehow, run foul of Mr Nottingham. I don't know how Mr Thomas fits into the picture, but it does seem that he is a rare ally of Laudafinem. I don't know what to make of Laudafinem's allegations regarding the "Takapuna bomb plot" but I do know Mr Thomas was convicted, and punished, for his actions in this respect - and forbidden to post on this site. It seems to me that, if Thomas, Laudafinem, or anyone else, has fresh evidence that Thomas' conviction is unsafe, they should place it before the responsible authorities. There have been miscarriages of justice on NZ's history; sometimes they have been corrected. But the sort of material on the Laudafinem site, and the stuff posted here as fallout, won't do anything to clear Thomas' name. I was impressed with David Collins, now Solicitor General but ACC Board Chairman when I met him a few years ago, and reckon he is probably as lucidly disinterested as anyone in NZ on this matter. Why not try him?

MG, you would not be far wrong about the people he attacks. Running foul of someone who admits to being dysfunctional and violent can only but lead to trouble. We shall look at some of those unsuspecting victims in later posts.

Whether it is Lauda Finem or Dermott Nottingham, it appears their agenda are one and the same, revictimising past victims seems to be the name of the game. Creating new victims can be the nature of the abused turned abuser mentality that this Noteatingham has already freely admitted to. Those nuns must have done a number on the whole family. The family who are they? Are they all still dysfunctional, like it appears Noteatingham is? We will look into the family, are they all boys? Were there any girls involved in this debacle?

#6 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

Victims are everywhere. See below, in 2006 she was a victim and 5 years later there she is on Lauda Finem being accused of fraud. Why? Did she upset Durmot Not-helping-anyone?

Farrk me, the victim said that Dermot Not-helping-anyone was 'rude and aggressive' and looks as though the abuser tried to blackmail her, even fairgo say 'if consumers need an advocate for an ACC case, then based on Evonne's experience, we can't recommend Dermot Nottingham.'

That fairgo show showed that Nottingham over-charged and under-performed. Five years on the victim ends up on Lauda Finem. Is Not-helping-anyone involved? You be the Judge.

"Help - what help?
Reporter: Simon Mercep

Evonne Puru came to Fair Go because of her concerns over the conduct of advocate, Dermot Nottingham. Evonne, who lives in Australia, needed someone back in New Zealand to represent her in an appeal to the ACC. The ACC had reviewed her back injury and decided she could work full-time again. Evonne disagreed. She said she could not do without ACC's weekly payments of $500.

Evonne approached Dermot Nottingham, who was associated with Advantage Advocacy Limited and ACC Union Limited. Evonne paid ACC Union Ltd a fee of around $13,000. In a letter, Dermot Nottingham explained that this fee included medical reports needed to argue her case. Evonne said she was told an appeal hearing should take place in eight to ten weeks. She was told she'd have two doctor's reports prepared for the hearing.

But after nearly a year, only one doctor's report had been completed. Evonne had to pay the doctor for that report separately, even though Dermott's letter told her that her fee covered this cost. She was then told a second doctor would cost too much. But again, Dermott's letter had said her fee covered this. She was advised to come to New Zealand to do "work trials", where her ability to do a job would be tested at a workplace. She was also advised to travel to New Zealand to attend the appeal hearing. This would all be at her own expense. At this point, Evonne said she lost confidence in Dermot Nottingham, and told him she no longer wanted him to represent her.

She hired lawyer Philip Schmidt. He got two doctors' reports, didn't ask her to attend work trials, or to attend the appeal hearing in person. He prepared the case in about a month. Evonne won her appeal. Philip Schmidt charged around $5,000, compared to the $13,000 Evonne paid to ACC Union Limited. Evonne asked Dermott Nottingham for a refund of part of her fee. The two sides could not agree on a figure.

Evonne said Dermot Nottingham was rude and aggressive when she raised her complaint. She said he suggested he would inform the ACC about information from her file that showed her to be a fraud. Evonne rejected that allegation and told us that several years before, she had been ordered by a court
to repay money from the ACC. This had been done and she did not believe it was relevant to her appeal hearing. The ACC told Fair Go they were aware of the matter but did not regard it as relevant to the hearing.

Fair Go was also told by the ACC that it had decided it would no longer recognise Dermott Nottingham as an advocate. That decision was taken before Evonne had sought his help.

Dermot Nottingham also suggested there was evidence Evonne had lied about her injury, and therefore had committed perjury at the appeal hearing. Evonne, and her lawyer Philip Schmidt, said this was rubbish. Evonne's lawyer said that an advocate like Dermott Nottingham received a client's personal information in trust and in confidence. He said it was unacceptable to threaten to use it in this way.

Dermot Nottingham joined Fair Go in the studio. He said he did not have enough time to respond fully to the issues in a few minutes. He said he had documents which showed Evonne had perjured herself and lied to a doctor. He said it wasn't up to him to decide whether Evonne was entitled to a refund.

The only other contact we have had on this issue is a fax we received from the Board of Advantage Advocacy which said Dermot Nottingham was not allowed to front up to discuss our questions; that several staff had dealt with Evonne's case; that important witnesses in Evonne's case couldn't readily be contacted; and that finally, Advantage Advocacy had other clients to worry about.

However, every time Fair Go approached Advantage Advocacy after its fax to us, we ended up dealing with Dermot Nottingham.

Fair Go's view: Dermot Nottingham says that he has helped many people. That may be so, but we say that if consumers need an advocate for an ACC case, then based on Evonne's experience, we can't recommend Dermot Nottingham."

tvnz.co.nz/content/665067/2483318.html

#7 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

As appears to be his nature, Nottingham complained to the BSA, as did Advantage Advocacy - both complaints were not upheld. Nottingham was angry about being ousted by Fairgo, he was angry about being exposed on national television and did not want people to find out that the ACC would not deal with him? Does anyone know why ACC refused to deal with Not-helping-anyone, besides what was exposed about this rude and aggressive man on the Fairgo television show?

Look at his frivilous complaint to the BSA: www.bsa.govt.nz/decisions/show/1953

Nottingham and Television New Zealand Ltd - 2006-035

#8 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:51 AM

Do birds of a feather really flock together? You be the judge.
Dermot Nottingham or Not helping anyone as we prefer to call him, certainly has some sordid associations. The self confessed dysfunctional and violent Nottingham has already been accused of black mail by one of his former victims. A victim who now finds herself plastered over the Lauda Finem blog accused of fraud. Whoever writes Laudafinem’s blog (the writer), also appears to have a propensity for blackmail. The ‘super grass’ mentioned on the blog appears to be under threat of disclosure. The writer of the blog states:

‘Lauda Finem may be about to name supergrass – he doesn’t want to keep his word and play ball. Never-mind Carlos has the tape’s’
The threat in this statement is glaringly obvious, we just hope that the supergrass also has some tapes.
Who is Dermot Nottingham, well from the previous posts we know his background is one of dysfunction and violence, we know he was abused as a child, we know that he overcharged and under represented ACC claimants, we know that the television show Fairgo established that Nottingham did not give his client a ‘fairgo’. We know, according to that client that Nottingham became aggressive toward her and tried to blackmail her. It certainly seems based on his explanations to Fairgo that this ‘self styled justice campaigner’ had a tendency to deflect his own wrong doings by accusing the claimant of being a fraudster. We cannot help but wonder at what point did Nottingham decide the claimant was a fraudster, was it before or after she handed over her 13k? Did she get what she paid for and was promised? According to Fairgo, she did not. Having exposed Nottingham and Advantage Advocacy, some years down the track this victim finds herself being attacked on the Laudafinem’s blog, along with other individuals, all or most of whom appear to have an inextricable link to Dermot Nottingham. Why?
Given Dermot Nottingham’s close links to murderers and serious big time fraudsters (see the article below), it makes little sense that innocent people are being harassed and bullied on the Laudafinem’s blog, when it appears that Lauda Finem should have much bigger fish to fry, such as exposing the fraudster mentioned below. Do birds of a feather flock together? You be the Judge.

Alleged killer living 'like pauper' in $3m mansion
TONY WALL

The man charged with killing two men at his $3 million Auckland mansion lived alone and without furniture like "a squatter", according to a businessman involved in property deals with the alleged killer.
Real estate agent Dermot Nottingham, the consumer advocate who exposed odometer tampering in the late 90s, became acquainted with Cheng Qi (Chris) Wang, 51, last year.
"I went to his house a couple of times, we had yum char, and he came to my office. We must have met 20 or 30 times," Nottingham said.
Wang was arrested after police were called to his mansion in Mt Albert's Stilwell Rd on January 14, where they found two men dead from stab wounds – one in the driveway, the other inside the house. The dead men were Zhuo (Michael) Wu, 44, and Yishan (Tom) Zhong, 53.
Neighbours told police Wang had been threatened by the men.
Wang had money woes – a court judgement last year ordered him and his wife to pay more than $200,000, and he was also facing multimillion-dollar fraud and money laundering charges brought by the Serious Fraud Office, relating to an alleged mortgage scam.
Nottingham was introduced to Wang by a property developer who is also facing SFO charges. His case involved people, including immigrants, obtaining multi-million-dollar loans from Trustees Executors Ltd (TEL), New Zealand's oldest trustee company, chaired by former Prime Minister Jim Bolger.
Nottingham said Wang and the property developer, who has name suppression, were associates, and they had all once met at the developer's apartment. The meeting was notable, he said, for the arrival of an Asian man wearing dark glasses and a blue suit who "froze" when he saw him.
"I think he thought I was a cop. He wouldn't get out of the lift, and he left."
Nottingham now believes that man may have been Wu.
The SFO was unaware of the connection between Wang and the property developer and SFO director Adam Feeley said it was irrelevant "for the purpose of charging individuals on quite discrete transactions". His office would be proceeding with its case against Wang.
Nottingham worked last year selling properties involved in the loan scam to recoup money for TEL, and at one point Wang offered $6m for a property that eventually sold to someone else for $4.2m.
Nottingham advised that he believed Wang was acting as a front for the developer, and TEL declined the offer.
Wang then began introducing Asian investors to Nottingham. "He would have brought me ... 15 or 20 people."
On one occasion Nottingham arrived at the Mt Albert mansion to find several Mercedes cars in the drive and seven or eight "sinister" Asian men in suits and sunglasses. Wang seemed hurried and under stress.
Nottingham said Wang claimed to own $22m worth of duck farms in New Zealand, and to export ducks and sell them to restaurants, but was unable to describe duck farming.
When Nottingham visited the Mt Albert house he was surprised to find there was little or no furniture, and the kitchen was filthy. "He was living like a pauper," he said. "I asked him why he didn't rent the place out, and he said he didn't need to. But anyone worth that sort of money doesn't live in an empty house and drive a Honda Jazz."
Nottingham said Wang was a nice guy but always seemed distracted and under stress. He planned to visit Wang in prison to offer him assistance.
© Fairfax NZ News

www.stuff.co.nz/national/4598131/Alleged-killer-living-like-pauper-in-3m-mansion

#9 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

Loada crapin, now claims I can be in 2 places 600ks apart, at the same time...:lol:

I thought only JC could do that.:huh:

#10 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

Found on "OLD FRIENDS"... emailed to me today...

quote...
DN current squeeze is called Kirsten, does it make sense that he is behind all the crap on forum - Thirsty Kirsty & all those other names they have used etc ??

This is on Old Friends when you search Nottingham.

He has 4 Old Friend accounts.

It is the bottom one that is relevant.

Dermot Nottingham
[email protected]

Mobile:</span> 021888317
Home:</span> 096330853
Work:</span> 096367283

About Dermot

48 years old and living in Auckland.

Business 09 636 7283

Dermot Nottingham ("noddy")
[email protected]

Home:</span> 096330853
Work:</span> 021888317
About Dermot

business all over the place

Dermot Nottingham
Send a message[/b]

Only Dermot's friends can view his full contact details.

About Dermot

Dermot Nottingham
[email protected]

About Dermot

I live in Auckland, have four kids to three different women, two of which dumped me (the women not the kids) because they suddenly realised they could do much better. I have been with my current squeeze Kirsten for 12 years and she will probably see me out because she is much younger and better looking than me. I have to pinch myself when I wake up next to her because she is a sexier version of "posh spice" and still hasn't realised she could do much better. I am hoping she will stay because of our young kids, but now my ten year old "Grace Rita" is saying "mum you could do much better". Kirsten thinks that I am wise and caring (deluded girl). I have one "baby" grandchild McKenzie who is a year younger than my baby girl "Isabella Lisa Maria" who is two. My mum lives with me which is cool. I have two small dogs which make me look gay when I walk them. They also piss the neighbiurs off with their barking when I am away. I was a bit of a prick at school with all the fighting etc, but fortunately I have not changed,just fight the system as I have always done and will to my dying day. Would love to catch up to say sorry to those that I offended.

SOME WHAT different to the loadacrapin blog.

#11 User is offline   Moeroa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

Justice Campaigner Complains Re: Steven Wallace
Wednesday, 23 May 2001, 11:51 am
Press Release: Dermot Nottingham Press release of 22 May 2001

Justice Campaigner unimpressed with Susan Hughes empty statements about 'putting up or shutting up' relating to the issuance of a private prosecution, and death threats to Abbott.

Mr Nottingham has taken the bull by the horns and complained to the Police Complaints Authority about the report of Detective Inspector Pearce clearing Constable Abbott of unlawfully killing Steven Wallace;

'I enclose my complaint to the Police Complaints Authority. I allege that I can prove that Abbott is prima facie liable for at least a manslaughter charge if not outright murder and that the report of Detective BR Pearce is a complete cover-up’ Said Mr Nottingham.

This course of action was always planned by Mr Nottingham once Susan Hughes had declared that she was not prepared to let Abbott, or any of the other Police Officers involved get into the witness box without assurances that effectively, the Officers testimony at the coroners request would not be used against any or all of them.

' Susan is big on brash statements whilst hiding behind a desire to obtain full protection of her clients from self incrimination. Her Clients have already enjoyed that protection from the Police. As for submission that Police Officer A should be given the opportunity to give his evidence from 'an unknown place ' by video link, this is a pathetic transparent attempt to obtain further unfair advantage to protect her client's from ‘messing up' in the stand. For example what kind of 'direction’ of answers could be possible under these suspicious circumstances, whereas in open Court every move of these Officers and counsel would be subject to scrutiny’ Said Mr Nottingham.

Mr Nottingham's reaction to Susan Hughes argument that her reasons for requesting that Abbott’s testimony be given via video-link are due to death threats is simple.

‘The Police are quite capable of putting on enough protection to ensure the safety of Abbott. They do the same for all number of other witnesses. I have had numerous death threats and the Police reaction was to tell me to come back when they were not so busy. Obviously they do not feel that a ‘death threat' relating indirectly to the same incident is important when the victim is not a Police Officer. I accept to an extent that the Police interpretation is correct and that no real threat exists against me or Abbott. Abbott’s paranoia about his life being in danger is the very reason why Steven was killed by Abbott. Susan Hughes and her client should stop playing games and get on with giving evidence which can be used against him.' Said Mr Nottingham.

Mr Nottingham has completed the task that he wished the Police to do and identified his 'would be killer' and will act in his defence in a reasonable, unhurried and appropriate manner.

'The Police were pathetic about the whole incident alleging that they were busy. I managed to track the idiot down and record his voice which matched the recordings we took of him after he had made contact again after the Holmes show aired. I have released those recordings onto the internet site, and will release the 'would be killer 's' identity on the site next week. The release of this idiots identity will be humiliating for his entire family and is the appropriate way to deal with him until the Police bring charges. Somehow I managed to refrain the temptation to use the ‘Abbott Answer’ (now Police precedent) i.e. to get two of my ‘big mates' and two 2 tonne cars and promote an incident and bring down the unarmed offender with a Glock `subjectively' excusing my actions due to the fact that he bad threatened my life' Said Mr Nottingham.

Mr Nottingham can be contacted on 627-4412 or (09) 480-2795, or otherwise by fax on (09) 480-2796 or email [email protected]

ATTACHED - LETTER TO THE POLICE COMPLAINTS AUTHORITY

21 May 2001

The Police Complaints Authority

Wellington

Dear Sir

Re: The killing of Steven Wallace by Keith Abbott

1. As the Authority will no doubt be aware Advantage Advocacy published the photograph of Keith Abbott incorporated in a preliminary report authored by the writer on it's website www.advantageadvocacy.co.nz. The website allows the browser to view the picture only after affirmatively 'clicking' on the specific request. Over 100,000 hits have been recorded, and only 16 unique hits have not desired to see Abbott.

2. The writers report is an extensive criticism of the investigation of the killing by the local New Plymouth Police and the final conclusions by Detective Inspector BR Pearce which are a direct contraindication with the evidence contained in the report, or otherwise now available to the police. The media of New Zealand have chosen to turn a blind eye to the obvious fact that the Police report on the killing, and its conclusions are farcical and incomprehensible.

3. I believe that the report is nothing but a completely corrupt document, which can not be left to stand as the Police's last words on the matter of the Killing. I am making a formal complaint against the New Zealand Police Service in relation to the investigation it carried out into the Killing of Steven Wallace by one of its serving officers. I believe that I can establish that the Police have purposefully omitted to investigate certain avenues which when investigated will establish that Abbott did plan and promote the use of lethal force, when that force was unnecessary and grossly negligent, i.e. manslaughter at a minimum.

4. This case is not a complicated case at all. And the law in relation to what constitutes murder or indeed manslaughter is not complicated. I concede that there are issues of the weight of certain evidence, but that is for a jury and not the New Zealand Police.

5. It would clearly appear that witness 3, 4, 10 and 14 make out that prima facie Abbott’s allegation that he felt that his life was threatened, and in 'real danger of being taken if he had not acted in the manner he did' was not incontrovertibly true. In any event the test is objective, and not subjective. The place for that test is in Court before a jury and at no time prior. Abbott's promotion of the fatal 'conflict' appears to run in line with the Police's comments before shooting a man they thought was David Toa.

6. Certain parts of the evidence of Abbott can be prima facie proven to be wholly unreliable when even considered against his fellow Police officers statements. Yet D.l. Pearce relies on Abbott’s ‘inconsistencies' to effectively clear Abbott, (without a trial) of an unlawful killing. This is a disgrace and a breach of the Bill of Rights Act. A fair trial is appropriate in all of the circumstances that prevail considering the evidence which does not consistently clear Abbott of wrongdoing.

7. I am bitterly complaining that I believe that a Police cover-up has occurred and that I believe that I can establish to the PCA that it should suggest that there be an independent inquiry into the killing and indeed the investigation of the killing by the Police. I desire to be interviewed (unfortunately by the Police), in relation to my complaint so that I can fully put my case to the Authority.

Yours faithfully

Dermot Nottingham http://www.scoop.co....0105/S00101.htm

#12 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

View PostTomcat, on 25 December 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

Found on "OLD FRIENDS"... emailed to me today...

quote...
DN current squeeze is called Kirsten, does it make sense that he is behind all the crap on forum - Thirsty Kirsty & all those other names they have used etc ??

This is on Old Friends when you search Nottingham.

He has 4 Old Friend accounts.

Dermot Nottingham
[email protected]

About Dermot

I live in Auckland, have four kids to three different women, two of which dumped me (the women not the kids) because they suddenly realised they could do much better. I have been with my current squeeze Kirsten for 12 years and she will probably see me out because she is much younger and better looking than me. I have to pinch myself when I wake up next to her because she is a sexier version of "posh spice" and still hasn't realised she could do much better. I am hoping she will stay because of our young kids, but now my ten year old "Grace Rita" is saying "mum you could do much better". Kirsten thinks that I am wise and caring (deluded girl). I have one "baby" grandchild McKenzie who is a year younger than my baby girl "Isabella Lisa Maria" who is two. My mum lives with me which is cool. I have two small dogs which make me look gay when I walk them. They also piss the neighbiurs off with their barking when I am away. I was a bit of a prick at school with all the fighting etc, but fortunately I have not changed,just fight the system as I have always done and will to my dying day. Would love to catch up to say sorry to those that I offended.

SOME WHAT different to the loadacrapin blog.

Is this the same Kirsten that the forum's infamous thirstykirsty is modelled after? How likely is it that Dermot Nottingham would degrade himself like this? Or is this a fake profile?

#13 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

The quote below from http://accforum.org/...mot-nottingham/ explains why ACC will not recognise Mr Nottingham
'ACC decided not to work with him in the interests of the safety of staff and claimants'.

ACC's stance is reasonable when you consider that Nottingham, who confesses a background of dysfunction and violence demonstrated no change in his behaviour when he dealt with Evonne Puru who stated that he became 'rude and aggressive' toward her. It was also suggested this 'self styled justice campaigner' who was entrusted with a client's personal information would use and abuse that information to threaten the client. Now the woman finds herself on Laudafinem's blog being abused yet again, why? Who is calling the shots behind the Lauda Finem site? Our money is on Dermot Nottingham, it appears that anyone that ever caused him real or perceived harm is a target. Some of those targets fight back, are you one? Send me a message if you want to fight back.

19 January 2006

Response to Fair Go media queries on advocate Dermot Nottingham

You have posed the following questions about Auckland advocate Dermot Nottingham:
� what can ACC say about his current status with our organisation;
� if there has been a change recently, what was that and why;
� how does Mr Nottingham�s current status compare to that of other advocates working in �this area�; and
� if someone approaches ACC over a review, with Mr Nottingham as their advocate, what does ACC say to this person.

1. Mr Nottingham�s current status with ACC
ACC does not recognise Mr Nottingham when he purports to be acting as an advocate for claimants in their dealings with ACC.
2. Whether there was a recent change in Mr Nottingham�s status, what it was, and why
In May 2004, ACC sent a form letter (see Appendix for the full text) to the claimants we were able to identify at that time as being personal injury clients of Mr Nottingham, advising �ACC�s General Manager for the branch network has determined that ACC will no longer recognise Mr Nottingham in the role as advocate for ACC claimants...�

3. How Mr Nottingham�s current status compares with that of other advocates working in this area
Withdrawing recognition of Mr Nottingham as an advocate for ACC claimants was a most unusual step for ACC to take. It arose because after considerable endeavours over an extensive period of time, ACC found that Mr Nottingham was unable to work constructively with us. The terms under which ACC would continue to work with Mr Nottingham were advised to him in writing. He declined to meet the conditions set by ACC, indeed there has been no change in his behaviour or his approach to ACC. ACC decided not to work with him in the interests of the safety of staff and claimants, and the need to assist claimants to move through rehabilitation to independence.
DRSL at this point had not declined to work with Mr Nottingham. DRSL operates independently from ACC and makes its own determinations about the acceptability of individual advocates.
Mr Nottingham should have been aware from early May 2004 that he would not be recognised by ACC as an advocate for claimants. That remains the position today.

4.What ACC tells them if someone indicates to ACC that they have engaged Mr Dermot Nottingham as their claimant advocate
The form letter in Appendix A, appropriately modified with the current date, would be sent to the claimant.

Simon Calvert
ACC Corporate Affairs team manager
DDI 04 918 7884 MOB 0274 470 255 FAX 04 918 7636
Email [email protected]

Appendix:

Letter to claimant re advocate status

Claim Number:
3 May 2004
[Claimant identity and address withheld]

Dear [Claimant identity withheld],
This letter is to set out a change in the way that ACC will be working with you in relation to your claim in the future. This concerns your choice of advocate in your dealings with ACC. I note that Dermot Nottingham has been your chosen advocate, and ACC has a current authority for him to act on your behalf.
I wish to advise you that ACC�s General Manager for the branch network has determined that ACC will no longer recognise Mr Nottingham in the role of advocate for ACC claimants. This means you will have to select an alternative advocate or support person in your dealings with ACC. The reasons for this change have been communicated directly to Mr Nottingham.
This notification will not affect the management of your claim and your right to access rehabilitation and entitlements. Your rights under the Code of ACC Claimants Rights are fully preserved. Furthermore I wish to encourage you to select an alternative advocate or support person who can work with you [sic] your relationship with ACC. It can be helpful to have a suitable support person and ACC recognises this.
Please telephone me should you have any further questions or comments regarding this letter.

Yours sincerely
[Name withheld]
Branch Manager [Branch withheld]
Please quote the claim number
19 January 2006

#14 User is offline   Moeroa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

Oh I remember that FairGo show. Thanks for the heads up.

View PostDeus ex machina, on 21 December 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

As appears to be his nature, Nottingham complained to the BSA, as did Advantage Advocacy - both complaints were not upheld. Nottingham was angry about being ousted by Fairgo, he was angry about being exposed on national television and did not want people to find out that the ACC would not deal with him? Does anyone know why ACC refused to deal with Not-helping-anyone, besides what was exposed about this rude and aggressive man on the Fairgo television show?

Look at his frivilous complaint to the BSA: www.bsa.govt.nz/decisions/show/1953

Nottingham and Television New Zealand Ltd - 2006-035

#15 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

Who is who in the Fairgo case, it appeared that Dermot Nottingham was the front man for Advantage Advocacy, the firm paid $13,000 to assist the claimant. Fairgo showed that Dermot Nottingham and Advantage Advocacy did not provide the services that were paid for. Advantage Advocacy would not refund a portion of the money they took for services that they did not provide. Both Dermot Nottingham and Advantage Advocacy complained to the Broadcasting Standards Authority over the Fairgo show that ousted them for not providing the service promised, the complaints to the BSA were not upheld. Who is Advantage Advocacy? Companies office records show that Robert Earle McKinney is the sole director and shareholder of Advantage Advocacy, the same Earle McKinney who is Director of and joint shareholder with Dermot Nottingham in another company called Property Bank Realtor Limited both have their fingers in several pies, including RE/Max Advantage. Given what happened to Evonne Puru and Advantage Advocacy’s stance on the matter does it make either Dermot Nottingham or Earle McKinney fit and proper persons?

Incorporation Date:31 Jul 2003
Company Status:Registered
Entity type:NZ Limited Company
Constitution filed: No
AR filing month:August , last filed on 24 Aug 2011

Company Addresses:
Registered Office
Level 1, 2-11, Brays Rise, Onehunga, Auckland 1061 , New Zealand
Address for service
Level 1, 2-11, Brays Rise, Onehunga, Auckland 1061 , New Zealand
View all addresses
Directors Showing 1 of 1 directors
Robert Earle MCKINNEY
82 Goodall Street, Hillsborough, Auckland, 1042 , New Zealand

#16 User is offline   Deus ex machina 

• PipPip

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:14 AM

View PostFrom 28 December 2011 - 06:33 AM:

Is this the same Kirsten that the forum's infamous thirstykirsty is modelled after? How likely is it that Dermot Nottingham would degrade himself like this? Or is this a fake profile?

We would only have to spend a Nicol to find out.

#17 User is offline   Madhatter 

• Pip

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

Lauda Finem means Praise to the end. It is the motto of the coat of arms for the Nottingham High School in the U.K.

#18 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

View PostMadhatter, on 31 December 2011 - 08:30 AM, said:

Lauda Finem means Praise to the end. It is the motto of the coat of arms for the Nottingham High School in the U.K.

A tribute to Kevin Milne
Published: 5:36PM Wednesday October 13, 2010 Source: Fair Go

During three decades on Fair Go, Kevin has helped out some wonderful people, and confronted some extraordinary characters.

Tonight it's his last regular Fair Go episode, though he will be back for the annual Ad Awards next week.

We've gone back through the archives to bring you some of the many, many memorable Kev moments, and we hear from some of his closest colleagues over the years - including Brian Edwards, Philip Alpers, and Kev's former "on screen wife", Anna Thomas.

You'll see some of Kev's finest moments:

The $100,000 payout, live on air, to widow Maria te Whiu in 1993. She'd lost her husband, but the insurance company wouldn't pay out till Kev got on the case (1993)

The death bed confession and cheque from the agent who hadn't paid kids he'd hired (2007)

The case of the missing hokey pokey (1985)

A story that changed the way you eat ice cream cones - Kev campaigns for dairies to use tissues when they handle cones (1995)

Advertisementhttp://s0.2mdn.net/viewad/1261535/datacap_300x250.jpgThe boundary that cuts right through a house. Kev paints a line over the house, but unfortunately the paint wouldn't come off! (1985)

Kev simulates a fierce storm in a wind tunnel

And you'll also see some of the mad, bad or sad characters Kev has chased over the years:

Rev Kawana Morehu appeared three times in the 90s, peddling property schemes, and providing some extraordinary confrontations with Kevin

"Charity" telemarketer Shaune Malloch accused Kevin of assaulting him during a quite bizarre confrontation, during which he followed Kevin out of a building and a long way down the road

Sparks fly in the studio when Kevin interviews "advocate" Dermot Nottingham

Concrete contractor Heneli Saafi (AKA Henry Finau) whom Fair Go pursued for years - all the way to Tonga. http://tvnz.co.nz/fa...n-milne-3834645

#19 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

laude finem wordpress site is understood to may cause damage to your computer system.

Approach with caution.

Your ISP address will also be tracked...

#20 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

a minimum of 3 computer in the office, and also 2 cellphones all internet capable!

why is Dermott Notttigham on Laudafinums youtube site?

scan and delete all temp files, and use your inprivate web browser...

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users