ACCforum: dermott nottingham - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dermott nottingham Is this the kiwioncoast???

#81 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to laudafinem.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

WARNING: If you attempt to browse LF you will encounter the above problems.

View PostIs Dermot Nottingham Dodgy, on 06 November 2011 - 09:03 AM, said:

The person behind these blogs seem to hold grudges for a very long time about many people - police, journalists, MP's, Judges, competitors, innocent creditors, independent juries, the Ministry of Health employees, newspapers, the restaurant association etc all for for apparent wrong-doing against them.

How could these people all be so wrong about the Nottinghams - "the brothers".

Check these out....

Www.mediamalice.wordpress.com
Www.nottinghamfiles.wordpress.com
Www.filthfiles.com - which strangely also has a Latin moniker "fiat justitia ruat caelum"

Everything, in my opinion, appears to link to Nottingham.

And now we're expected to believe kiwioncoast is a 28 year old - barely born at the time of the allegations, is the one making these defamatory claims based on hearsay from a guy called Lauda, not his own personal experience. Thanks for confirming that Lauda.

And then Lauda is doing the same thing on his blog. Defaming others based on hearsay. Again, according to Lauda, he's not Nottingham either - just a mate of his, who has put into all this passion and energy into blogging and blogging and blogging about the Nottingham's relationship with the police.

Lauda and Kiwioncoast obviously both have Notthinghams full blessing to publish documents that Nottingham has obtained in the past, mostly obtained fraudulenty using false names and trickery as recorded on the Lauda blog, and where Nottingham would appear to have gone to great lengths to block out his own name first. Without consent, Notttingham would have taken legal action against Lauda, based on his history - surely.

And Kiwioncoast, Lauda and Dermot Nottingham (the tight three) are all on a first name basis, who have each others contact details, know each others identities, and who all talk to each other. Thanks for confirming that too Lauda.

So we have a 28 year old on the West Coast of NZ, and Lauda in Mt Ida supposedly blogging in his sleep in the middle of the OZ night like his life depended on it, reacting emotionally in response to exposure that Laudas blog is all about the Nottinghams. And we're supposed to believe that simultaneously Nottingham is supposedly innocently still asleep in bed!

Then Lauda responds by referring to taking legal action himself, (remember he says he's not Nottingham), and then immediately recounts Nottingham's Fairfax case as his own!!! I'm confused...I thought these guys weren't the same person.

Isn't it amazing two people (Kiwioncoast and Lauda) write so passionately, based on hearsy, about somebody else's business - the Nottingham's - and their association and experiences with the police etc, all apparently with Nottingham's full consent and knowledge - otherwise he'd sue their arse off. Truly bizarre.

So who is he trying to fool - himself?

But why all this negative energy and vendetta's?

Why doesn't he just do an open blog in his own name in NZ if he wasn't concerned by legal action for what he posts?

And why doesn't he take legal action if he believes all these people are criminal?

#82 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostCampy, on 25 August 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Doesn't work on my dtrs ipad...

Still doesn't but I borrowed my step-dtr's iPad e and it was excellent.

#83 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 August 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Before answering your question, wouldnt it be wise to have a direct link of one lawyer having a vested interest in Lauda Finem. ie he may then have done one a real defamatory injustice. AND I did ask them to get rid of it all nicely. They came back at me with language I will not repeat.

A bit like reseachyberbully and H8ACC and Rex use!!! Disgusting stuff!!! Wouldnt look nice to any Judge.

Mini

Netroach/H8ACC, GCSB, questions, whetu, musTURD...

#84 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

More ongoing racism being endorsed by admin.

View PostGCSB, on 30 May 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

CAMPY JAFFA ROSEY ALL ONE AND THE SAME DUMB NIGGERS WHO CANT GET LAYED

bIGGEST INSTGATORS OF CYEBER BULLYING ON THE FORUM WHO PLAY THE POOR ME IM NOT TRYING TO WIND ANYONE UP CARD WHEN PULLED UP ON THERE DUMB BLACK NIGGER SHIT.

#85 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

been reported on several occasions...

so whoever the admin currently is.....

is not keeping up with, or ignoring genuine complaints.....

and will not tweak my settings to be able to post up valuable documents!

#86 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

Admin condones it, obviously.

Facebook vigilantes named wrong people
By Viv Logie

5:00 AM Saturday May 31, 2014
Posted ImageMisinformation can spread rapidly on Facebook. Photo / Paul Taylor Innocent people had their names dragged through the mud on social media as police sought the culprit responsible for torturing a cat.

A 22-year-old man appeared in the Greymouth court on Tuesday charged with cutting off a cat's paw, but not before others had been named and shamed - incorrectly - on Facebook.

"This is a new age of Chinese whispers," Acting Senior Sergeant Brent Cook said.

"Something is put on the worldwide web and repeated time and time again. Something that started off as rumour ends up with everyone reading it thinking it is fact - and on many occasions it's not," Mr Cook said.

Often people were too quick to put names on Facebook, and everyone who read it then believed it was true.

"This is exactly what happened in the cat torture case. One of the people named was dragged through the dirt and that person was not involved with the incident at all," Mr Cook said.

Another example was a home invasion in Runanga last weekend, in which a drug-crazed skinhead burst in on a family, who he did not know, and terrorised them before fleeing.

In that case, the names of suspects were bandied about on Twitter and Facebook, and at least two of those named were innocent.

"Innocent people are being named because some of the information on the site is clouded and this is the main problem," Mr Cook said.

He said there was a public expectation that when a suspect was named on Facebook police could arrest them straight away.

"We cannot. We have to go through the evidential process."

He said Facebook users should avoid "splattering" names of suspected criminals online until they know for a fact that that person had been convicted of the alleged offence.

"I would urge people to think before they push the button." Mr Cook said police acknowledged that social media was now part of modern New Zealand culture, and that Facebook and Twitter, when used responsibly, could be useful crime-fighting tools.

But too often they were also used to hinder or even frustrate investigations.

"We have our own site, which gives us a way to get news out there smartly, as well as receiving information quickly, which helps us solve crimes."

West Coast lawyer Eymard Bradley was blunt: "Facebook is a terrible thing".

He advised his clients not to go on Facebook at all, or at least until their cases had been through the judicial process.

The trouble was there were no limits to what people could post when using sites such as Facebook, Viber and Twitter.

"When people use Facebook things get ugly - no one thinks about the consequences," Mr Bradley said.

"There's defamatory stuff and in a criminal's situation a lot of the time everything is out there on the worldwide web before they can even get any sort of fair trial."

He was blown away by some of the allegations he saw on Facebook and how the site was being used by some people.

"There needs to be protocols set up.

"When things on Facebook are ugly they get even uglier. Social media sometimes gets really nasty and people go for the jugular. Some of it is hideous."

View Postnot their victim, on 31 May 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

been reported on several occasions...

so whoever the admin currently is.....

is not keeping up with, or ignoring genuine complaints.....

and will not tweak my settings to be able to post up valuable documents!

#87 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

when the LF site tried to ""out NTV"....they thought they could link her to the TBP

AT was already under investigation for his fraud, and the TBP before she even joined the forum....! ! !

so whatever LF and cohorts think, or write as chinese whispers.....

will come back to bite them in the butt real soon....

so looking forward to the downfall of the LF team.....

#88 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

LAUDAFINEM.COM is the TROLL BLOG run by the CYBER BULLY's, PHILLIP NOTTINGHAM, DERMOT NOTTINGHAM, EARL McKINNEY, DON McPHERSON, KIRSTEN NICOL (AKA: member name 'Thirsty Kirsty' & referred to by Nottingham as his current "squeeze".

Short list of the Criminal convictions of Dermot Nottingham aka Dermot Gregory Nottingham, the list goes on and on. Self styled Justice campaigner? YEAH RIGHT. Dermot Nottingham is the brother of Phillip Nottingham.
August 6, 2013 by laudafinemSCAM in dermot-gregory-nottingham, Laudafinem.com,phillip-raymond-nottingham, Uncategorized and tagged acc, acc acc ripp off alcoholic AUCKLAND bob mckinney criminal cross dressing cyber troll dermot Dermot Gregory Nottingham Dermot Nottingham donald alister mcPherson don mcpherson drag earle mckinney fraud, acc ripp off, alcoholic, AUCKLAND, corruption, criminal, cross dressing, cyber troll, dermot, Dermot Gregory Nottingham, donald alister mcPherson,earle mckinney, fraudster, gregory, harassment, internet troll, NEW ZEALAND,PHILLIP RAYMOND NOTTINGHAM, real estate, robert earle mckinney, scam, Troll, troll blogShort list of the Criminal convictions of Dermot Nottingham aka Dermot Gregory Nottingham, the list goes on and on. Self styled Justice campaigner? YEAH RIGHT. Dermot Nottingham is the brother of Phillip Nottingham aka Phillip Raymond Nottingham.

reblogged from

Posted ImageDERMOT NOTTINGHAM TROLL BLOGGER

http://www.vdig.net/...nt.jsp?id=59109

OWEN JENNINGS (ACT NZ): I seek the leave of the House to table a list of the previous convictions of Dermot Gregory Nottingham.

Evidence is being brought to this House from somebody who in 1978 was apprehended for theft, for unlawful interference, for burglary. In 1980 he was arrested for willful damage. In 1983 he was arrested for fighting in a public place. In 1985 he was arrested for refusing to accompany an officer, using insulting language, and assaulting a traffic officer. He has been arrested for common assault and the discharge of a firearm in a public place. The list goes on and on. If the evidence comes from that person, then I have to say it is pretty questionable.

The Notinghams are the sorts of poorly educated women-haters (Mummy dearest dumped them to the cruel nuns) who insist if women have had sexual intercourse previously, "she asked for it".

View Postnot their victim, on 31 May 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

when the LF site tried to ""out NTV"....they thought they could link her to the TBP

AT was already under investigation for his fraud, and the TBP before she even joined the forum....! ! !

Chinese whispers began with Tomo and Butler then the Nottinghams put their peculiar spin on it all so that a bedridden lady and others received death threats, defamation, stalking and bullying intended for hukildaspida.

Undoubtedly both bedridden women are
looking forward to the downfall of the LF team as well.

#89 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:06 AM

Roll on the new laws.

View PostGCSB, on 27 May 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

Jaffa you dumb nigger cant you think for yourself.

#90 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

I would like to see the criminal history printout of LF admin ?

#91 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 02 June 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

I would like to see the criminal history printout of LF admin ?

Which particular part would you like to see??
Mini

#92 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

http://accforum.org/...__1#entry121932

read this...

most of the info is off their own websites / blogs/ old friends / news reports / postings etc....

their own words to expose them!

#93 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

Is Mckinney still stalking disabled women?

View Postnot their victim, on 31 May 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

#94 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Exactly.

View PostIs Dermot Nottingham Dodgy, on 06 November 2011 - 08:46 AM, said:

Lundafinem appears to be a blog of self confession of Nottingham's / "the brothers" connection with the police.

#95 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

View PostRosey, on 07 June 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

Exactly.

Rosey

Yep so as I say where is the evidence that says that the nottinghams are the owners/administrators of LF??

I found one piece of evidence that LF and antoney nottingham have a connection, but nothing more and I slaved on it over one year.

The only way forward is the police with harm, which will weed out the rodents such as GSCB and 8ACC_2013 and whetu etc. Then those people can be charged as who they are, rather than who they would like us to see them as. And/or the American courts, until our long winded govt gets around to protecting us with their new laws for cyberbullying.

Cheers
Mini

#96 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Good job too!

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2014 - 01:23 PM, said:

Rosey

Yep so as I say where is the evidence that says that the nottinghams are the owners/administrators of LF??

I found one piece of evidence that LF and antoney nottingham have a connection, but nothing more and I slaved on it over one year.

The only way forward is the police with harm, which will weed out the rodents such as GSCB and 8ACC_2013 and whetu etc. Then those people can be charged as who they are, rather than who they would like us to see them as. And/or the American courts, until our long winded govt gets around to protecting us with their new laws for cyberbullying.

Cheers
Mini

You go girl. Having seen the websites, i am appalled these career crims have been able to threaten and stalk vulnerable injured and disabled women for so long.

The New Zealand Crimes Act 1961, Part 9, Crimes against reputation, s211 Criminal Libel and Publishing Defined and s215 Punishment of Criminal Libel,

#97 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostCampy, on 16 June 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

Good job too!

You go girl. Having seen the websites, i am appalled these career crims have been able to threaten and stalk vulnerable injured and disabled women for so long.

The New Zealand Crimes Act 1961, Part 9, Crimes against reputation, s211 Criminal Libel and Publishing Defined and s215 Punishment of Criminal Libel,

They were not able to get away with it without a certain certin from ACCforum filling in the gaps of names etc for them to be able to make up the rubbish they do about people.

Mini

#98 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostCampy, on 16 June 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

Good job too!

They were not able to get away with it without a certain certin from ACCforum filling in the gaps of names etc for them to be able to make up the rubbish they do about people.

Mini

#99 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

View PostMINI, on 20 June 2014 - 02:15 PM, said:

Mini

READILY =EASILY AVAILABLE '' PUBLICLY FROM IN HERE SINCE The sites inception and the various web sites that show the same
You are STILL picking at straws there chookyPosted Image

davey

#100 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 20 June 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

READILY =EASILY AVAILABLE '' PUBLICLY FROM IN HERE SINCE The sites inception and the various web sites that show the same
You are STILL picking at straws there chookyPosted Image

davey

Why do you care!! And more to the point why would it interest the Nottinghams. Or could it be that Alan Thomas hired them to assist you because he says he has the very best in investigators and Dermot looks on himself as an investigator. The three of you working together while Alan not alble to leave home eh??

I wasnt here at the site inception I was in australia and had been for a couple of years. So I was not known until someone was idiot enough to want to harm me in some way!!! That was not until you decided to open your big trap to Dermot! Whatever was said previously was not of interest to anyone else and so for a number of years it stayed in the forum libraby of little use ot any of you because truth is none of you are interested in tax and havent been since ACC began and claimants started getting ripped off. No one had been to the High Court with it ever before I did. You too busy trying to get dirt on Dermot and then thought you could make up with a snake!! Even Thomas deserted you. You are no good to either of them. At least I dont rely on others to keep me afloat,.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users