ACCforum: dermott nottingham - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dermott nottingham Is this the kiwioncoast???

#61 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

View Postjaffa, on 29 April 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

Agony nottingham was a student.

Ah, the perpetual student.

Have you considered he might run the place? Without his employer being aware that he lives in a a poisonous wee world of his own psychopathic delusions?

#62 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

View Postjaffa, on 29 April 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

Agony nottingham was a student.

I thought he got his legal degree in America a couple of years ago.

Notice I said 'I thought'

Mini

#63 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostMINI, on 30 April 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Mini

I notice you also said "America".

Guatemala?

#64 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostNoShit, on 30 April 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Guatemala?

Ah like where?? And how many years does that mean he has to stay chained to and in a legal position before he can practice on his own???

Mini

#65 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostMINI, on 30 April 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

Ah like where?? And how many years does that mean he has to stay chained to and in a legal position before he can practice on his own???

Mini

He would do dodgy work for Pinochet if he were still around. At the point of a pop-gun.

I am sure righteous citizens that abound hereabouts will be flooding the International Students Centre with complaints that it accommodates - in the loosest sense of the word - a slothfully masturbatory truthy seeker who has a Magellan moral compass.

Did Magellan have a compass? Or did he set himself blindly in to the unknown? Led by his willy?

#66 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Peek-a-boo and ResearchCyberBully must be spitting tacks that they are banned here. And that their nonsense is confined to a silly site no-one notices.

Such is the price of incompetence.

Just rewards as JustJuice is. Mostly sugar.

#67 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

Guantanamo Bay

View PostNoShit, on 30 April 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Guatemala?

#68 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostRosey, on 30 April 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

Guantanamo Bay

We know Dermott Nottingham is a convicted criminal. That is a matter of record. Hansard no less. Should he wear an orange suit? How deep in this family does this criminality run? And what sorts of perversions does it involve? Does ACC and the NSW Bar Association support them? Does Paragon do their dirty work?

We know ACC and DRSL have totally disavowed any association with them. So these esteemed outfits have said under penalty of the law. What does that mean? Are they lying? What further crimes have the Nottinghams committed? Connived at by agencies of the state? Are kiddies at risk? Or not? Are they reformed? Or not? Does the Sydney International Students Centre know it is harbouring the associate of a known criminal? Who himself indulges in gross and gratuitous defamation. Would it care if it did? Should steps be taken to assess whether justice, rough though it may be, should prevail?

Should we laugh hysterically or with a deeply satisfying chuckle?

Use your imaginations.

#69 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

http://www.lawsociet...den=&acc_spec=0

View PostNoShit, on 01 May 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

We know Dermott Nottingham is a convicted criminal. That is a matter of record. Hansard no less. Should he wear an orange suit? How deep in this family does this criminality run? And what sorts of perversions does it involve? Does ACC and the NSW Bar Association support them? Does Paragon do their dirty work?

We know ACC and DRSL have totally disavowed any association with them. So these esteemed outfits have said under penalty of the law. What does that mean? Are they lying? What further crimes have the Nottinghams committed? Connived at by agencies of the state? Are kiddies at risk? Or not? Are they reformed? Or not? Does the Sydney International Students Centre know it is harbouring the associate of a known criminal? Who himself indulges in gross and gratuitous defamation. Would it care if it did? Should steps be taken to assess whether justice, rough though it may be, should prevail?

Should we laugh hysterically or with a deeply satisfying chuckle?

Use your imaginations.

#70 User is offline   NoShit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostCampy, on 01 May 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

So Antony is still languishing in the depths of Torts 101? So much to learn. I don't doubt he has failed Criminal Law several times. Despite Dermott's vast experience.

But should the Australian legal system not be warned that he has a faint hope of graduating? To stand alongside his criminal relatives? Hunched over the bar of the Goose and Feathers talking Rorts 103?

Has anyone yet warned the Aussies that they have a loon on their hands? Should he ever manage to pass their dismally low standards?

#71 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

The man is clearly such a crook even the ACC refuses to deal with him.

View PostIs Dermot Nottingham Dodgy, on 07 November 2011 - 06:15 AM, said:

nek minnit ... Nottingham's computers, devices, phones at work and home confiscated by the police perhaps. Oh dear.

#72 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

Posted Image

#73 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:27 AM

DEBATE---GENERAL

OWEN JENNINGS (ACT NZ): Let me read to this House from thedocument that was quoted by the Labour Party, because unfortunatelywhat was quoted is only part of what the Serious Fraud Office stated.``This office is very conscious of the fact that there is not acomprehensive database available to conclusively identify the quantumof odometer tampering, notwithstanding the data that we have nowmatched, which is, incidently, supportive of a large-scale problem.It would be unreliable to extrapolate these figures across allimports.'' In other words, the Serious Fraud Office did say there wasa problem, but it did not know how big the problem was. It is notcorrect for the Labour Party to quote that office in support ofLabour's position.

Let me say why I spoke out against Harry Duynhoven lodgingdocuments on the table of this House. The reason I did so was this. Ihave in my possession evidence that would suggest that the so-calledconclusive evidence being put forward by some persons includes namesof reputable, honest, hard-working dealers in Auckland and elsewherein New Zealand. The privilege of this House should not be used tomalign people, either by association or directly. I wrote to MrDuynhoven yesterday. I said I had such information. I questionedwhether he was proposing to take the action he did, and cautioned himagainst it.

Most of the evidence comes from one Nottingham and his brother,who have been active in this business for some time. Most of theevidence that I have seen, and most of the evidence that I know MrDuynhoven has, has come from those sources, has been aided andabetted by those two brothers. If that is the evidence being putbefore the House, I say it is absolutely questionable. Indeed, if itis the only evidence those members have, I have to say it is shonky.

Evidence is being brought to this House from somebody who in 1978was apprehended for theft, for unlawful interference, for burglary.In 1980 he was arrested for wilful damage. In 1983 he was arrestedfor fighting in a public place. In 1985 he was arrested for refusingto accompany an officer, using insulting language, and assaulting atraffic officer. He has been arrested for common assault and thedischarge of a firearm in a public place. The list goes on and on. Ifthe evidence comes from that person, then I have to say it is prettyquestionable. If that is the material being put before this House asconclusive evidence, I have to say those members ought to thinkagain. The Labour Party ought to think twice.

There is odometer fraud---there is absolutely no question aboutthat---but we had better ask ourselves why it is being peddled outthere. Mr Dermot Nottingham is proposing to be part of a company setup to be in charge of all cars introduced into New Zealand, so thathe can have a financial stake. He wants to be the only person whointroduces those cars. He wants to have a cut. Members of the LabourParty are putting forward evidence from that gentleman. They areproposing that it is substantial and that this House ought to reflecton it. I have to say: ``Think again.''

A report from the company that proposes to do odometer checksstates: ``This report is for exclusive information and use, and noresponsibility is accepted to any third party for the whole or anypart of its contents. Neither the whole or any part of this reportmay be published in any way without prior written approval.'' Whatsort of evidence is that? The guy will not even stand by what he issaying. He will not even categorically say that he will allow otherpeople to use his evidence. Such is the evidence being put beforethis House.

I suggest that there is a real problem out there. If all of thesecars have been tampered with, where are the consumers? Where are the250,000 people who bought a car knowing it was a Japanese import?Where is the wave of anxiety? Where is the roar from the hills ofconsumers wanting something done about it? This is a ruse by theLabour Party. It is a ruse to get round Mr Kirton. Labour memberswant him to cross the floor and sit on that side of the House. Thatis the only reason they are peddling their wares in this House today.That sort of evidence ought to be denied the right to come on to thefloor of this House. http://www.vdig.net/...&d=03&o=32&p=45

View PostIs Dermot Nottingham Dodgy, on 06 November 2011 - 09:03 AM, said:

The person behind these blogs seem to hold grudges for a very long time about many people - police, journalists, MP's, Judges, competitors, innocent creditors, independent juries, the Ministry of Health employees, newspapers, the restaurant association etc all for for apparent wrong-doing against them.

How could these people all be so wrong about the Nottinghams - "the brothers".

Check these out....

Www.mediamalice.wordpress.com
Www.nottinghamfiles.wordpress.com
Www.filthfiles.com - which strangely also has a Latin moniker "fiat justitia ruat caelum"

Everything, in my opinion, appears to link to Nottingham.

And now we're expected to believe kiwioncoast is a 28 year old - barely born at the time of the allegations, is the one making these defamatory claims based on hearsay from a guy called Lauda, not his own personal experience. Thanks for confirming that Lauda.

And then Lauda is doing the same thing on his blog. Defaming others based on hearsay. Again, according to Lauda, he's not Nottingham either - just a mate of his, who has put into all this passion and energy into blogging and blogging and blogging about the Nottingham's relationship with the police.

Lauda and Kiwioncoast obviously both have Notthinghams full blessing to publish documents that Nottingham has obtained in the past, mostly obtained fraudulenty using false names and trickery as recorded on the Lauda blog, and where Nottingham would appear to have gone to great lengths to block out his own name first. Without consent, Notttingham would have taken legal action against Lauda, based on his history - surely.

And Kiwioncoast, Lauda and Dermot Nottingham (the tight three) are all on a first name basis, who have each others contact details, know each others identities, and who all talk to each other. Thanks for confirming that too Lauda.

So we have a 28 year old on the West Coast of NZ, and Lauda in Mt Ida supposedly blogging in his sleep in the middle of the OZ night like his life depended on it, reacting emotionally in response to exposure that Laudas blog is all about the Nottinghams. And we're supposed to believe that simultaneously Nottingham is supposedly innocently still asleep in bed!

Then Lauda responds by referring to taking legal action himself, (remember he says he's not Nottingham), and then immediately recounts Nottingham's Fairfax case as his own!!! I'm confused...I thought these guys weren't the same person.

Isn't it amazing two people (Kiwioncoast and Lauda) write so passionately, based on hearsy, about somebody else's business - the Nottingham's - and their association and experiences with the police etc, all apparently with Nottingham's full consent and knowledge - otherwise he'd sue their arse off. Truly bizarre.

So who is he trying to fool - himself?

But why all this negative energy and vendetta's?

Why doesn't he just do an open blog in his own name in NZ if he wasn't concerned by legal action for what he posts?

And why doesn't he take legal action if he believes all these people are criminal?

#74 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

View PostNoShit, on 01 May 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

So Antony is still languishing in the depths of Torts 101? So much to learn. I don't doubt he has failed Criminal Law several times. Despite Dermott's vast experience.

But should the Australian legal system not be warned that he has a faint hope of graduating? To stand alongside his criminal relatives? Hunched over the bar of the Goose and Feathers talking Rorts 103?

Has anyone yet warned the Aussies that they have a loon on their hands? Should he ever manage to pass their dismally low standards?

Before answering your question, wouldnt it be wise to have a direct link of one lawyer having a vested interest in Lauda Finem. ie he may then have done one a real defamatory injustice. AND I did ask them to get rid of it all nicely. They came back at me with language I will not repeat.

A bit like reseachyberbully and H8ACC and Rex use!!! Disgusting stuff!!! Wouldnt look nice to any Judge.

Mini

#75 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

View PostNoShit, on 01 May 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

FYI

----- Original Message -----
To: <snip>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:35 PM
Subject: Your Lawmail Inquiry

>
> Confidential communication
> Disclaimer: This is legal information not advice specific to you.
>
>
> Dear Fran,
>
> Thanks for your Lawmail sent from Lawstuff on 12 June 2013.
>
> <snip>
We cannot ordinarily help adults with their questions.
>
> The following resources may be able to help you with your question:
>
> . It is a crime under Commonwealth law to use an internet service to menace, harass or cause offence (s 474.17 Criminal Code 1995 (Cth)). If you think the actions of the people involved constitute this offence, you can report their behaviour to the police. Queensland Police can be contacted via Policelink on 131 444.
>
> . If you think the comments on the website are discriminatory or vilifying, you can report the website to the Australian Human Rights Commission. You can file a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission by following the steps here: http://www.humanrigh...complaint#form.
>
> . If you would like some information on civil defamation, you can contact the Queensland Public Interest Litigation Clearing House (QPILCH) or your local community legal centre. QPILCH can be found at www.qpilch.org.au, and has a fact sheet on defamation at http://www.qpilch.or...Defamation.htm.
>
>
> We hope you find this information useful, Fran.
>
>
> Best wishes
>
> The Lawmail and Lawstuff Team
>
<snip>
> Also, you can LIKE us on FACEBOOK here: http://www.facebook....stuff.australia

#76 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

The nottinghams do use an internet service to menace, harass or cause offence. So you can report their behaviour to the police because the comments on the website are discriminatory and vilifying.

View PostBLURB, on 02 August 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

FYI

----- Original Message -----
To: <snip>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:35 PM
Subject: Your Lawmail Inquiry

>
> Confidential communication
> Disclaimer: This is legal information not advice specific to you.
>
>
> Dear Fran,
>
> Thanks for your Lawmail sent from Lawstuff on 12 June 2013.
>
> <snip>
We cannot ordinarily help adults with their questions.
>
> The following resources may be able to help you with your question:
>
> . It is a crime under Commonwealth law to use an internet service to menace, harass or cause offence (s 474.17 Criminal Code 1995 (Cth)). If you think the actions of the people involved constitute this offence, you can report their behaviour to the police. Queensland Police can be contacted via Policelink on 131 444.
>
> . If you think the comments on the website are discriminatory or vilifying, you can report the website to the Australian Human Rights Commission. You can file a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission by following the steps here: http://www.humanrigh...complaint#form.
>
> . If you would like some information on civil defamation, you can contact the Queensland Public Interest Litigation Clearing House (QPILCH) or your local community legal centre. QPILCH can be found at www.qpilch.org.au, and has a fact sheet on defamation at http://www.qpilch.or...Defamation.htm.
>
>
> We hope you find this information useful, Fran.
>
>
> Best wishes
>
> The Lawmail and Lawstuff Team
>
<snip>
> Also, you can LIKE us on FACEBOOK here: http://www.facebook....stuff.australia

#77 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

BUMP

View Posthukildaspida, on 05 January 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

http://www.propbd.co...5&SID=659077672

Property Bank Realtors becomes RE/Max Advantage in Onehunga

Dermot Nottingham, Earle McKinney & Don McPherson
have converted their independent Onehunga real estate office, previously known as Property Bank Realtors, into RE/Max Advantage.

Mr Nottingham
is a director of Advantage Advocacy Ltd and a former director of Accident Compensation Claimants Union Ltd. Mr McKinney is a director of Accident Compensation Claimants Union, Accunion Property Holdings Ltd, Investmentor Ltd, Onehunga Mall Ltd, Two Four Seven Ltd, Whistleblower Ltd & X-periment Ltd, and is a former director of Advantage Advocacy, Consumer Advantage Ltd, Onehunga Hardware Plus Ltd, Property Bank Realtor Ltd & Scenic Construction Ltd. Mr McPherson is a director of Commotion TV Ltd, First Highfield Ltd & Property Bank Realtor Ltd, and is a former director of Orange Realty Ltd.

#78 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

50/849 George StSydney, NSW, Australia 2000
Phone: +61-0292-800-973

Email: [email protected]

View Postjaffa, on 28 April 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

American law degrees take a while to translate down under. Its not uncommon for US grads to have to work on papers here before becoming registered to practice.

View PostMINI, on 30 April 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Mini

#79 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Tomcat said:

1361698992[/url]' post='151024']
Google "threat fire"...
a free be that will zap most nasties before firewall or anti vvirus can.

Doesn't work on my dtrs ipad...

#80 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:06 AM

Its Dermot the bully on the videos with super grass David Butler.

View PostIs Dermot Nottingham Dodgy, on 06 November 2011 - 09:03 AM, said:

The person behind these blogs seem to hold grudges for a very long time about many people - police, journalists, MP's, Judges, competitors, innocent creditors, independent juries, the Ministry of Health employees, newspapers, the restaurant association etc all for for apparent wrong-doing against them.

How could these people all be so wrong about the Nottinghams - "the brothers".

Check these out....

Www.mediamalice.wordpress.com
Www.nottinghamfiles.wordpress.com
Www.filthfiles.com - which strangely also has a Latin moniker "fiat justitia ruat caelum"

Everything, in my opinion, appears to link to Nottingham.

And now we're expected to believe kiwioncoast is a 28 year old - barely born at the time of the allegations, is the one making these defamatory claims based on hearsay from a guy called Lauda, not his own personal experience. Thanks for confirming that Lauda.

And then Lauda is doing the same thing on his blog. Defaming others based on hearsay. Again, according to Lauda, he's not Nottingham either - just a mate of his, who has put into all this passion and energy into blogging and blogging and blogging about the Nottingham's relationship with the police.

Lauda and Kiwioncoast obviously both have Notthinghams full blessing to publish documents that Nottingham has obtained in the past, mostly obtained fraudulenty using false names and trickery as recorded on the Lauda blog, and where Nottingham would appear to have gone to great lengths to block out his own name first. Without consent, Notttingham would have taken legal action against Lauda, based on his history - surely.

And Kiwioncoast, Lauda and Dermot Nottingham (the tight three) are all on a first name basis, who have each others contact details, know each others identities, and who all talk to each other. Thanks for confirming that too Lauda.

So we have a 28 year old on the West Coast of NZ, and Lauda in Mt Ida supposedly blogging in his sleep in the middle of the OZ night like his life depended on it, reacting emotionally in response to exposure that Laudas blog is all about the Nottinghams. And we're supposed to believe that simultaneously Nottingham is supposedly innocently still asleep in bed!

Then Lauda responds by referring to taking legal action himself, (remember he says he's not Nottingham), and then immediately recounts Nottingham's Fairfax case as his own!!! I'm confused...I thought these guys weren't the same person.

Isn't it amazing two people (Kiwioncoast and Lauda) write so passionately, based on hearsy, about somebody else's business - the Nottingham's - and their association and experiences with the police etc, all apparently with Nottingham's full consent and knowledge - otherwise he'd sue their arse off. Truly bizarre.

So who is he trying to fool - himself?

But why all this negative energy and vendetta's?

Why doesn't he just do an open blog in his own name in NZ if he wasn't concerned by legal action for what he posts?

And why doesn't he take legal action if he believes all these people are criminal?

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users