ACCforum: dermott nottingham - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dermott nottingham Is this the kiwioncoast???

#121 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

Who cares. You're the old man blabbing in the videos.

David Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

The problem you appear to have there jaffa is exactly what
discussion= yes-QUITE APPROPRIATE THERE and informative dont ya think?
tapes flinched =yes
Youd need to be far more informed than you are NOT to figure it all out campy
times the essence when and where why and how long a period =which ya will never know
So the GUESSING GAME CONTINUES FROM THE PLONKERS.
a discussion with anyone at all ,neither makes me nor dermot a provider of info or publisher within lauda
De [email protected] =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>They are in AMSTERDAM YOU FOOLPosted Image
dave

#122 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

jaffa, on 22 June 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Who cares. You're the old man blabbing in the videos.

YOU CARE there jaffa, otherwise ya not be here or a a moanerPosted Image

have a nice evening caring the woes away
Davey

#123 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

MINI, on 22 June 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

The truth hurt eh?? David Butler. You and Nottingham threatening us, Mental or Physically the same. That why you in the pickle you are in eh??

I do not protect anyone that has been proved to me to be a liar or as you say 'perveting the course of justice.' I have not seen anyone trying to prevert the course of justice.

Mini

In the beginning there was a BOMB Turned out it was rather a big bomb.Posted Image

Douglas Weal made his police statement which contained names as witness;s to his evidential matters he placed before the Police
He then proceeded within a few short hours to provide that Police statement he made under oath to the other ones he named for the police to speak to
Likewise Miller was involved with Weal being fully informed by Weal before miller made his statement many days later

Now youd call that what then Claire-Collusion leading to perverting justice VERY CLEARLY. You are fully aware that it happened yet you say you know of no perverting the course of justice
There be no attempting of that to be considered by de Judge Claire You know as well as i do that -It was DONE.
what a funny old chook you are saying you believe you are a credible person when in fact your Uncredible to the max and your here PUBLICLY protecting your mate MILLER and Weal with you many publications of backing them up as the good guys. and attacking publicly those that have the evidence to show =PROVE BEYOND DOUBT all that happened.
AND OF COURSE as a definite The person known as Blurb BEING >>>>>Fran Van Helmond was busy trying to deflect and keep his association with WEAL and Miller and Thomas a BIG SECRET for obvious reasons as well / Eh there Franny

davey

#124 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

Thomas got done.

David Butler, on 22 June 2014 - 07:41 PM, said:

In the beginning there was a BOMB Turned out it was rather a big bomb.Posted Image

Douglas Weal made his police statement which contained names as witness;s to his evidential matters he placed before the Police
He then proceeded within a few short hours to provide that Police statement he made under oath to the other ones he named for the police to speak to
Likewise Miller was involved with Weal being fully informed by Weal before miller made his statement many days later

Now youd call the what then Claire-You are fully aware that it happened yet yu say you know of no perverting the course of justice
There be no attempting of that to consider by de Judge Claire You know as well as i do that -It was DONE.
what a funny old chook you are saying you believe you are a credible person when in fact your Uncredible to the max and your here PUBLICLY protecting your mate MILLER and Weal with you many publications of backing them up as the good guys. and attacking publicly those that have the evidence to show =PROVE BEYOND DOUBT all that happened.
AND OF COURSE as a definite The person known as Blurb BEING >>>>>Fran Van Helmond was busy trying to deflect and keep his association with WEAL and Miller and Thomas a BIG SECRET for obvious reasons as well / Eh there Franny
Davey

davey

#125 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

David Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

The problem you appear to have there jaffa is exactly what
discussion= yes-QUITE APPROPRIATE THERE and informative dont ya think?
tapes flinched =yes
Youd need to be far more informed than you are NOT to figure it all out campy
times the essence when and where why and how long a period =which ya will never know
So the GUESSING GAME CONTINUES FROM THE PLONKERS.
a discussion with anyone at all ,neither makes me nor dermot a provider of info or publisher within lauda
De [email protected] =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>They are in AMSTERDAM YOU FOOLPosted Image
dave

Yes David, it does appear that the "plonkers" are still playing the "guessing game" and one of those "plonkers" clearly is you!

The publisher of the website you refer to is not in Holland David, you know that as well as I do old soul!

Some of the following words I have borrowed from netcoachnz as they spell out exactly what many of us genuine ACCforum members saying:

The purpose of this site is to help not hinder, to affirm not ridicule and to be supportive not destructive.

You David Butler need to reflect upon your real purpose in your continued participation within our fine community. You are not helping rebuild this site David Butler because it has been your intention from the day you first registered one of your many ACCforum members names to create disruption by abusing, intimidating, harassing etc a selected group of genuine members because they stood up to you and asked that you stop destroying our forum by what you were doing.

You are doing exactly the same now. You are a sock puppet with multiple memberships with nothing better to do in life but to make a complete and total fool of yourself each and every time you post your deluded fantasies here on this forum.

Have a great night.

Fran Van Helmond aka BLURB

#126 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

Now youd call the what then Claire-You are fully aware that it happened yet yu say you know of no perverting the course of justice
There be no attempting of that to consider by de Judge Claire You know as well as i do that -It was DONE.
Davey

davey

Please read my previous post, thanks.

#127 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

BLURB, on 22 June 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Yes David, it does appear that the "plonkers" are still playing the "guessing game" and one of those "plonkers" clearly is you!
Facts are facts franny im afraid so the plonker you be mate

The publisher of the website you refer to is not in Holland David, you know that as well as I do old soul!
It clearly shiows as Amsredam Fran-Cant you read??

Some of the following words I have borrowed from netcoachnz as they spell out exactly what many of us genuine ACCforum members saying:

The purpose of this site is to help not hinder, to affirm not ridicule and to be supportive not destructive.
iT ALSO SHOUD BE A SAFE SITE TO USE AND WITH YOU AROUND FRAN Its just aint a safe place

You David Butler need to reflect upon your real purpose in your continued participation within our fine community. You are not helping rebuild this site David Butler because it has been your intention from the day you first registered one of your many ACCforum members names to create disruption by abusing, intimidating, harassing etc a selected group of genuine members because they stood up to you and asked that you stop destroying our forum by what you were doing.
i AM HERE TO ENSURE THAT ONES LIKE YOU FRAN DO NOT MISLEAD TELL LIES AND HARM OTHER MEMBERS
Like it or lump it mate
Just rereading one of your publishngs and one directly to me BOTH from the era of 2008 which shows you steadfastly attacking myself re the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT being MADE KNOWN and also the covering of your own sorry ass so you were not discovered as an associate of Thomas ALSO shows YOU Fran as the instigator STARTER of the naming of members and there personal inof being disclosed-YOUR WORDS YOUR THREATS YOUR ADMITTANCE YOU NAMED MEMBERS Frann all down on record and checked as vaild being published /sent by you long long ago.
and you claim ya a victim
It is you FRAN THE NEEDS TO RELOOK AT HOW YO ACT IN AND OUT OF HERE.
Ya on a losing streak trying to play with me mate as fuck over times a nigh for ya franny
YOU STARTED IT AND THE ,EMBERS WILL BE MADE AWAR OF HOW YOU ACT Again like it or lump it mate.

You are doing exactly the same now. You are a sock puppet with multiple memberships with nothing better to do in life but to make a complete and total fool of yourself each and every time you post your deluded fantasies here on this forum.
Facts are what I publish mate I DO NOT see you with any evidential factual input to show my facts are wrong- as you cant can you
multiple memberships yep it is s well known that i have three However UNLIKE YOU ihavnt / dont use them apart from my own name and havnt since i registered my own name
how many you have fran-you get binned on multiple member names at the same time fern and silly as it may seem to some you even PUBLICLY chat to yourself in here with differing member names wishing ya self a happy birthday>NOW THAT IS MAKING A FIOOL OF YOURSELF Franny A BIG FOOL .
WHAT A SAD INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE TO HAVE TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Fran with yourself using a another member name to do that

Have a great night.
oH I AM. Just finished the mid month accounts to go out fran $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Posted Image

#128 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

BLURB, on 22 June 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Please read my previous post, thanks.

Nothing there available of factual evidence to show my content is incorrect Fran
Thought so with your nothingness reply
why dont you at least try and show its wrong fran ,THEN i can slam dunk ya again Posted Imagewith the ratified genuine police documents but as ya dont like being shown up i guess ya go and hide away till the morning-You still sleep with them many dead rabbits UNDER YA SMELLY BED franny boy???

davey

#129 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

Likewise Miller was involved with Weal being fully informed by Weal before miller made his statement many days later.. =( BULLSHIT, didnt happen.)

Now youd call that what then Claire-Collusion leading to perverting justice VERY CLEARLY. You are fully aware that it happened yet you say you know of no perverting the course of justice
There be no attempting of that to be considered by de Judge Claire You know as well as i do that -It was DONE.
davey

:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>:blink:/>... LIAR....
There is no way you can prove that bullshit FOOL...
I PROMISE YOU ...that when the time comes...anything you produce as evidence... will get you some jail time...

#130 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

David Butler, on 22 June 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

Nothing there available of factual evidence to show my content is incorrect Fran
Thought so with your nothingness reply
why dont you at least try and show its wrong fran ,THEN i can slam dunk ya again Posted Imagewith the ratified genuine police documents but as ya dont like being shown up i guess ya go and hide away till the morning-You still sleep with them many dead rabbits UNDER YA SMELLY BED franny boy???

davey

Re: "why dont you at least try and show its wrong fran ,THEN i can slam dunk ya again"

We're waiting for you to take me to Court David. Thats the best place we'll show you, the Judge, and others loopy enough to be taken in with your fantasies that you are a complete nutter!

Slam dunk me again? Get real dude, it's you thats been slam dunked (with the truth) from day one as can be seen on acc-claimants.info

You need to reflect upon your real purpose in your continued participation within our fine community. You are not helping rebuild this site David Butler because it has been your intention from the day you first registered one of your many ACCforum members names to create disruption by abusing, intimidating, harassing etc a selected group of genuine members because they stood up to you and asked that you stop destroying our forum by what you were, and still are, doing.

Are you still gathering ACCforum members personal details and forwarding them to WINZ and/or the ACC?

Have a nice day David.

#131 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

BLURB, on 23 June 2014 - 09:33 AM, said:

Re: "why dont you at least try and show its wrong fran ,THEN i can slam dunk ya again"

We're waiting for you to take me to Court David. Thats the best place we'll show you, the Judge, and others loopy enough to be taken in with your fantasies that you are a complete nutter!

Slam dunk me again? Get real dude, it's you thats been slam dunked (with the truth) from day one as can be seen on acc-claimants.info

You need to reflect upon your real purpose in your continued participation within our fine community. You are not helping rebuild this site David Butler because it has been your intention from the day you first registered one of your many ACCforum members names to create disruption by abusing, intimidating, harassing etc a selected group of genuine members because they stood up to you and asked that you stop destroying our forum by what you were, and still are, doing.

Are you still gathering ACCforum members personal details and forwarding them to WINZ and/or the ACC?

Have a nice day David.

See Fran this is why ya look a dope you never able to say anything of fact but can only ytell lies or make up bullshit
re court
id be thinking you have have placed yourself f there quite nicely without me having to do a thing APART FROM ANSWERING THE CONTINUAL INCOMING QUESTIONS WITH FACTUAL DATA to those you have complained to
Id no need to fuk you over you done that quite nicely as has Claire all by ya selvesPosted Image So thanks there mate

dave

#132 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

David Butler, on 23 June 2014 - 11:22 AM, said:

See Fran this is why ya look a dope you never able to say anything of fact but can only ytell lies or make up bullshit
re court
id be thinking you have have placed yourself f there quite nicely without me having to do a thing APART FROM ANSWERING THE CONTINUAL INCOMING QUESTIONS WITH FACTUAL DATA to those you have complained to
Id no need to fuk you over you done that quite nicely as has Claire all by ya selvesPosted Image So thanks there mate

dave

Have a great day.

#133 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Looks like he'd get some help while in jail too.

Tomcat, on 23 June 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

LIAR....
I PROMISE YOU ...that when the time comes...anything you produce as evidence... will get you some jail time...

Live Chat: How can we fix our prison system?
By Sarah Kuper

11:00 AM Monday Jun 23, 2014
Posted ImageJustSpeak is a youth advocacy group dedicated to justice system reform. Photo / Jack Pearce via FlickrWhat will New Zealand look like in 2025? With a host of challenges such as climate change, an ageing population, inequality, our economic resilience, and increased pressure on our land, air and water, the only certainty is that we will have to do things differently. We can no longer look at wellbeing through the narrow lens of GDP growth. To see genuine progress, and genuine prosperity, we have to look at progress in broader social, environmental and economic terms.

Over the coming weeks, Element and the Centre for NZ Progress will host conversations to explore what real progress means to New Zealanders. Each week we will focus on a different issue under the four streams of economic, social, environmental and democratic progress.

We will hear the ideas of a diverse collection of thinkers, experts and leaders, from New Zealand and around the world, and we will create a space for you to share your ideas.

Join today's author Sarah Kuper from 5-6pm tonight ahead of the release of JustSpeak's report Unlocking Prisons on Tuesday June 24.

Photo / SuppliedAs it currently stands, our criminal justice system is failing on a number of fronts. The justice process leaves many victims feeling even more disempowered, offenders are often released from prison only to commit more serious offences, and time after time we see the system fail our children.

One issue that intersects all of these problems is New Zealand's high level of incarceration. If we want a safer society with less crime and less harm, we need to address our prison problem.

Although prison may be necessary to protect the community from particularly violent and serious offenders, it is in many cases a drain on valuable resources and actually increases the risk offenders pose to society in the long term.

Whilst imprisonment limits opportunities to offend for a limited time period, public safety is put at risk if on release prisoners are even less qualified for employment and more likely to offend than when they were convicted.

As the recent Glenn Inquiry report into child abuse and domestic violence noted, "far from addressing unacceptable ways of functioning, prisons are instead a potent learning environment whereby perpetrators learn more 'tricks' and become angrier".

Time and time again prison fails to address the underlying issues that lead to offending, and empirical studies have shown that prison exerts little - if any - deterrent effect on future offending.

Imprisoning an offender costs approximately $97,090 a year, money which could equally be spent on more effective rehabilitation and reintegration programmes, on victims, and on investment in initiatives that tackle the numerous drivers of crime.

It's not hard then to see why the Deputy Prime Minister, the Hon Bill English, has described out current prison system as a "moral and fiscal failure".

Although the law provides that prison "is a measure of last resort", prisons have been normalised; our prison population continues to grow despite dropping crime rates.

As at 31 March 2014, New Zealand's prison population sat at 8520 people. For a country of only 4.5 million people, this is an appallingly high rate of incarceration, and is one of the highest in the western world. Of countries with comparable justice systems, only the United States imprisons more people.

Recognition of both the moral and fiscal futility of prison as well as its ineffectiveness at reducing reoffending has not, however, translated into tangible political action to change the current system.

To see real progress, we need to replace the current tendency for knee-jerk responses to particularly abhorrent crimes with a more considered research and results based approach. This approach should focus on reducing reoffending and have input from all that intersects with the criminal justice system, including victims and their families.

Addressing the causes of offending

Strong correlations exist between issues such as poverty, mental health, addiction, lack of education and crime. Despite knowledge of this, we persist with attempts to manage crime by extending the punitive interventions of the criminal justice system rather than addressing the problem at its source. For example, although the vast majority of the 20,000 people who spend time in our prisons each year have drug and alcohol problems, less than 1000 of them will receive any form of drug or alcohol treatment. To alter entrenched inappropriate behaviours and attitudes requires tailored programmes and significantly expanded access to health care, addiction rehabilitation programmes and Specialist Treatment Units.

Some positive progress is, however, being made. Specialist courts such as Alcohol and Other Drugs Courts, Family Violence Courts, and Special Circumstances Courts are helping make the system more responsive to the underlying causes of offending such as substance abuse and homelessness. Rangatahi Courts (a marae-based Youth Court process) and Maori Focus Units in prisons are increasing the system's responsiveness to the needs of Maori.

The use of restorative justice conferences, where appropriate, is also making the criminal justice process more meaningful for victims, and communities and forces offenders to face up to the consequences of their offending.

The evidence to date suggests that these processes are working, but these initiatives need to be adequately funded and made available nationwide.

Illiteracy, limited education, and lack of employment records continue to limit prisoners' options upon release. Released prisoners without a home or any source of income find themselves stuck in a pattern of offending. The attitudes of those on the outside can also mean that the effects of prison last long after an inmate is released. Successful reintegration of former prisoners into the community through education, industry training, work release programmes, and employment support upon release is necessary not only if we want to reduce reoffending but also if we want to reduce the cycle of intergenerational incarceration that currently exists for the some 20,000 New Zealand children who have a parent in prison.

Alternatives to prison

Research has shown that for the majority of offenders (particularly those serving short-term sentence), the objectives of prison can be achieved as effectively, if not more so, by alternative means.

Community-based rehabilitation programmes have proved to be vastly more effective at reducing re-offending, than those offered in prison. Remaining in the community means offenders face real-world challenges that require them to apply the skills and knowledge they are simultaneously acquiring in programmes.

Community-based sentences are also significantly cheaper. By way of example, it is four times more expensive to send someone to prison than to manage a sentence of home detention, and those sentenced to home detention are much less likely to reoffend. Nevertheless, home detention and community detention are still used less often than imprisonment.

Progress in our criminal justice system

It is critical that we acknowledge the limitations of our present system and our need for a substantial change of direction if we are going to address the "moral and fiscal failure" that is our prison system.

This is not about a "tough" or "soft" approach. We know that our current prison system is not providing all the answers. Whilst some offenders commit very serious offences or pose such a high risk that necessitates the great expenditure involved in imprisonment, for many, prison is a waste of resources, and escalates both the likelihood and the gravity of their reoffending in the future. Like domestic violence and child abuse, what we do to make real progress in criminal justice is a problem that needs to be talked about by all New Zealanders.

There are a huge number of alternatives to prison, as well as options for improving existing structures. We need to see a real commitment to research and investment in interventions that are proven to work if we genuinely want to move towards a future with less crime, fewer victims and safer communities.

We should ask the question whether we as a nation seriously believe that increased incarceration rates will result in anything more than a hardened criminal subculture.

Sarah Kuper is a member of JustSpeak, a youth advocacy group committed to seeing positive change in New Zealand's criminal justice system. She believes that it is critically important to hear from young people in order to open up the criminal justice debate and effect change in an area that is all too often neglected from meaningful scrutiny.

JustSpeak will be launching a comprehensive report, "Unlocking Prisons - How we can improve New Zealand's prison system", on Tuesday, 24 June at 6pm at Allpress Gallery, 8 Drake Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland.

#134 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

m

Tomcat, on 23 June 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

UNLIKE you who cant prove a thing and has to listen to gossip and make up tales against others which again is gossip =Me Of Course i can otherwise id never have said that KENNY,Your voice hard to NOT be you kenny boy Cant ya remember what you said back then-remember i always made sure i asked if that was you there speaking Ken and VERY OBLIGINGLY[dumbly''] You always said yep sure is,proved it was you on de fone- and i think ya not really up with what weal was up to behind the scenes re you Kenny boy-HE SHITE ON YOU MOST DAYS IN HIS DAILY NEWS ITEMS he sent out
oh well i can easily remind ya and the courts
ya police statement CLEARLY SHOWS YOU WERE FULLY INFORMED BY WEAL<yOUR WORDS Kenny no one else's there.jeeze >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> are you really that thick????=SEEMS SO ,
Otherwise KENNY how id ya know what to tell de acc about Thomas and de BOMB PLOT which within you MISLEAD THE ACC and the Police little boy.
JAIL TIME Posted Image im sure thats a cost if one attempts to or perverts the course of justice there Kenny
me -and de legals , see an attempt and also the actual perverting justice as the copious amounts of bullshit laced amongst ya statements was believed to use to assist in convicting ALAN
dont panic about whether he was guilty or not guilty at anytime-thats an irrelevant issue here for your actions to be LEGALLY looked at.
you stuffed up Kenny which you do know and why ya only can act like a scared wee boy out here telling MORE LIES.
Promises promises more promises-ya just a dumb ass tosser Miller unable to even see or realize whats been done to ya over the last few years in here- So THANKS MATE.
Davey

#135 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

David Butler, on 23 June 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

m

UNLIKE you who cant prove a thing and has to listen to gossip and make up tales against others which again is gossip =Me Of Course i can otherwise id never have said that KENNY,Your voice hard to NOT be you kenny boy Cant ya remember what you said back then-remember i always made sure i asked if that was you there speaking Ken and VERY OBLIGINGLY[dumbly''] You always said yep sure is,proved it was you on de fone- and i think ya not really up with what weal was up to behind the scenes re you Kenny boy-HE SHITE ON YOU MOST DAYS IN HIS DAILY NEWS ITEMS he sent out
ya police statement CLEARLY SHOWS YOU WERE FULLY INFORMED BY WEAL<yOUR WORDS Kenny no one else's there.jeeze >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> are you really that thick????=SEEMS SO ,
Otherwise KENNY how id ya know what to tell de acc about Thomas and de BOMB PLOT which within you MISLEAD THE ACC and the Police little boy.
JAIL TIME Posted Image im sure thats a cost if one attempts to or perverts the course of justice there Kenny
me -and de legals , see an attempt and also the actual perverting justice as the copious amounts of bullshit laced amongst ya statements was believed to use to assist in convicting ALAN
dont panic about whether he was guilty or not guilty at anytime-thats an irrelevant issue here for your actions to be LEGALLY looked at.
you stuffed up Kenny which you do know and why ya only can act like a scared wee boy out here telling MORE LIES.
Promises promises more promises-ya just a dumb ass tosser Miller unable to even see or realize whats been done to ya over the last few years in here- So THANKS MATE.
Davey

Get a life and stop destroying this forum with your deluded fantasies David!

If your contributions to this forum over the years had any useful merit, you wouldn't have shit yourself last time around (when you attempted to destroy the forum) and removed all your slanderous/abusive posts! Grow up and act your age mate instead of being a doped-up wankish cyber troll wannabe!

Have a great night.

#136 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

oh dear Fran
worried little boy i see another post of slander and abuse
realized ya overstepped de mark and now cant handle the ending thats arriving]
why cant you publish facts instead of being an ABUSER
After all mate thats a why i here showing the folk just how ya act
If you consider that the Bomb Plot and Thomas and the tread of thomas content ,shouldnt been a subject in here then tell us instead of HIDING YOUR ASSOCIATION WITH Thomas the BOMBER
Thats what piss's ya off now otherwise yad not be the prat and abuser that you show yourself to be
Those post were removed prior to the case [and given to the police as they were published] as it was something that pre publicized the evidence and we cant have that now can we
well not from me but you miller weal hollis etc didnt seem to care whether the public trial was held on alan before the judge heard it all
dumb and dumber you lot

Dave

#137 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

David Butler, on 23 June 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

m

Davey

LIAR....
most of your delusional diarrhea is manufactured by you...

I repeat...

#138 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

Tomcat, on 23 June 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

LIAR....
most of your delusional diarrhea is manufactured by you...

I repeat...

Funny that is now KENNETH
THE EVIDENCE IS ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF THE POLICE Been there for a long time in your own writing plus the goods of fact to show what ya did
As for what i have in addition-Some already there as well and the rest well ya dont know what it is so as usual you always try and tell others that you know what others do or have

Your really just a WEE BOY RUNNING RIUND LIKE A SCRAED RAT HOPING IT WILL ALL GO AWAY
INTIMIDATION TACTICS
They just DONT work against me Kenny
far to tough to be concerned about your threatsPosted Image
You started something that has run amok on ya and ya cant manage ya own self made mess of DECIET and LIES
how sad for you

Dave

#139 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

davey

So will all this you are telling me now, make me any more aware of it at the time I would have to have known to make me a conspirator!!! I dont think so. That means you are simply dribbling now.

Mini

#140 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

never mentioned a word about conspiracy there Claire
Ya on record clearly as knowing what went on from
mp3 Claire'ly says you did-unless ya were dribbling which is a possibility but ya call to me asking me to cal Miller,made that the PROBABLE FACTS

My you do show your concerns with dumb ass writings

ah well-All soon to sorted
DaveyPosted Image

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users