ACCforum: dermott nottingham - ACCforum

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dermott nottingham Is this the kiwioncoast???

#101 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

Yes Thomas has a lot to do with this. And you're being victimised on that lauda site.

View PostMINI, on 20 June 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Why do you care!! And more to the point why would it interest the Nottinghams. Or could it be that Alan Thomas hired them to assist you because he says he has the very best in investigators and Dermot looks on himself as an investigator. The three of you working together while Alan not alble to leave home eh??

I wasnt here at the site inception I was in australia and had been for a couple of years. So I was not known until someone was idiot enough to want to harm me in some way!!! That was not until you decided to open your big trap to Dermot! Whatever was said previously was not of interest to anyone else and so for a number of years it stayed in the forum libraby of little use ot any of you because truth is none of you are interested in tax and havent been since ACC began and claimants started getting ripped off. No one had been to the High Court with it ever before I did. You too busy trying to get dirt on Dermot and then thought you could make up with a snake!! Even Thomas deserted you. You are no good to either of them. At least I dont rely on others to keep me afloat,.

Butler did the blabbing, Nottingham says "I think we can get him off" regarding Thomas. So its not surprise Thomas gave out members ISPs. And who is the "psychologist" Nottingham refers to in reply to Butler's question as to why the false "info" lauda splatters over the internet is not "100 %" correct? The guy would be struck off. And how long is Dermott's alcohol abuse going to continue?

#102 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

Basically says it all there Campy
Do you NOT have enough nouse or brain power to understand what your listening to there
Seems not which is why ya in the pickle jar ya been placed inPosted Image

davey

#103 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

View PostMINI, on 20 June 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Why do you care!! And more to the point why would it interest the Nottinghams.

I couldnt care less Claire-as one of the main abusers in here of course you be of interest-its a free site and anyone can read whats here As laudas seemingly done quite extensively over the years.
Or could it be that Alan Thomas hired them to assist you because he says he has the very best in investigators and Dermot looks on himself as an investigator.
Could be maybe might be-BUT NEVER BE Claire-As the norm for you you rely on fantasy to suit your claims of being a victim
My issues were SOLEY re the LIES from the prosecution witness that were presented to the police and not thomas himself but later-well alan was just as full of bollocks as miller and weal=left the three of them as a fait accompli situation-three bullshitters in the same bed scrambling to use the bed covers to hide in.Just not enough room for three in the same bed for them =OR YOU,im afraid Calorie
The three of you working together while Alan not alble to leave home eh??
one thing you'll never be able to prove is that Claire AS it NEVER HAPPENED-More fantasy from you to suit you bent mind
The fact is IT SUITED Alan NOT to deal with anyone re his issues as to the Plot ,as he had a legitimate excuse re his parole rules NOT to deal with anyone,so it rolled way past the time of appeal procedures AS HE NEVER WANTED TO, NOR WILL HE APPEAL that Plots conviction-More fantasy from you

I wasnt here at the site inception I was in australia and had been for a couple of years.
Yes that is true and i generalized on that statement HOWEVR as each one joined they became KNOWN via the sites gossip line ,mainly led by Kenneth Miller as the admin at that time so we CAN say that when you joined you were known to all as the member ''mini later to change that to ''MINI'' in 2007
So I was not known until someone was idiot enough to want to harm me in some way!!!
YES you were yOUR OWN DEALINGS AND PUBLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS MADE VERY SURE OF THAT AS A FACT Claire
That was not until you decided to open your big trap to Dermot!
You were discussed as one of the nasty one s in here=WHY Because of the recorded history you left in here and your attacks at others of a nasty nature
Whatever was said previously was not of interest to anyone else
Of course it was as it was of great interest to others,Again your writings dealings with others show that very clearly
and so for a number of years it stayed in the forum library
The forum contains a library of MANY documented cases and yours was looked at many many times as you made sure you were the Tax Lady
of little use ot any of you because truth is none of you are interested in tax and havent been since ACC began and claimants started getting ripped off.
That is only your opinion of fantasy again Caliber YOU HAVE no idea of what others do
No one had been to the High Court with it ever before I did.
TRUE BUT SOME HAD NO NEED TO OR THE IUSSUE WAS SOMETHING OF A NATURE THAT WAS A SMALL ISSUE AS FAR AS THE BIG PICTURE OF ACC ISSUES WAS CONCERNED WITH THEIR CASES
You too busy trying to get dirt on Dermot and then thought you could make up with a snake!!
Kenneth Miller had been there well before i ever met -or knew of dermot-
Millers very own documents proves this to be a FACT.
I Have no issues with how the case that myself and dermot were involved in re acc matters =[well prior to my joining up here] on behalf of another claimant-IT WAS LOOKED AT and found to be a non runner due to some very pertinent issues that would have made it a false claim against the acc-You surely not trying to be saying that me and dermot were attempting to rip of the acc or the claimant here Claire id be careful on that score.We got the dirt of the claimant via the case files evidence that was never disclosed in the initial stages of mine and dermots involvement with that case.
Even Thomas deserted you.
How do you arrive at that statement Claire-Thomas spent considerable time and effort over the years [2008 thru to 2014]trying to make me a part of MILERS BOMB PLOT and FAILED MISERABLY-He is still at that task as of today so Thomas could never desert someone who was never in his pocket-WHICH IS WHY HES NEVER APPEALED THE PLOT-Id be the one who stuffed him there.He disappeared when he was nailed as having no goods to prove his acc claim of fraud being a wrong one and also he could not take on the courts or the acc re the Plot as he would simply lose.HE DID HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND STILL COULD SHOW THE FACT is that Weal and Miller told lies in evidence however to do that hed have to take the stand himself SOMETHING FOR REASONS I KNOW OF=He was reluctant as he clearly showed to do ,and still is and WILL NOT take the stand as he would again lose the case re the Plot
You are no good to either of them.
No good to alan Correct as hed be losing any cases he took ,and he had me in court as a witness.
Now as for being no good to Dermot-Thats a surprise for you-To nail your sorry ass as a liar abuser slanderer libelous person id say id be very good to dermots side if ever needed=One must tell the truth if asked Claire Cant tell porkys or make up tales of fantasy like YOU DO eh Claire

At least I dont rely on others to keep me afloat,.
yes you do=You HAD to rely on Miller to keep your tax case floating along which is why you chose to be pals with him at the Plots time rather than keep away from it-YOU NEEDED Miller there Claire Youve written / admitted that to me in writing-You cant stay afloat with your many false claims at laudaman and again YOU ASK for help there as you dont have the nouse to do it alone

YOUR WERE KNOWN VERY WELL PUBLICLY WHO YOU WERE AS ''mini'' on to ''MINI'' as being the tax lady Claire Hollis from the day you joined.
The evidence shows that Claire from your nasty attacks at vulnerable ones you were dealing with in here and the others whom you just attacked willy nilly for some reason of sport saying you couldnt give a shit.Whilst you were identified in public documents and again confirmed / clearly identified yourself and whom your previous employers were many times to others in various forms of communications within and out of here,You even told the world in here that you were still under a contract to the tax department. Just what are you doing in here spying gaining info?-You seem to write on others tax issues with info that should be unknown to you-my we may have the Mata Hari spy called MINI amongst us in here-watch out there members and be careful.
Myself i dont do tax returns now that would place identifying info within the tax department due to your associations with the tax department on issues you deal with and moreso YOUR writings against me about tax issues and when they finally take me on re that -questions being asked at the present time re this lack of reply to them=I WILL ''very fully'' INFORM OF THE ISSUE that i HAVE WITH YOU as a former tax employee being seeming in knowledge of tax matters that you shouldn't be speaking of about others in public or even know of and in fact should never have disclosed who you worked for as a tax investigator to others- You trying to put the hard word out INTIMIDATING others with the use of your prior employment and communications with that entity, so everyone left you alone to be the nasty publisher against others thunking you had some sort of license to do that as an untouchable
NOT SO YOU NASTY BITCH
This forum is for vulnerable acc claimants to use and not a forum to come to be and abused and used by the likes of you and your nastyness to gain your wiccked mentally bent ways
get the picture why your so interesting to laudaman yet Claire???
seems they think the same as me.
Dave
Have a nice day mata hari-your worlds about to be turned upside down.Posted Image

Dave

#104 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Cerebral irritation and lack of mental acuity by Mr Brain-damaged.

View PostDavid Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

Do you NOT have enough nouse or brain power to understand what your listening to there
Seems not which is why ya in the pickle jar ya been placed in

davey

Posted Image

#105 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

what laudafinem can produce in evidence... "why do they put in information thats not really a 100% correct?"

Beggars belief doesn't it? You're on a video discussing Lauda Finem with Dermott Nottingham and you imply the tape was stolen and posted on Dermott Nottinghams fan site, without his and your knowledge.

Just how brain damaged are you?

View PostDavid Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

YOUR WERE KNOWN VERY WELL PUBLICLY WHO YOU WERE AS ''mini'' on to ''MINI'' as being the tax lady Claire Hollis from the day you joined.
The evidence shows that Claire from your nasty attacks at vulnerable ones you were dealing with in here and the others whom you just attacked willy nilly for some reason of sport saying you couldnt give a shit.Whilst you were identified in public documents and again confirmed / clearly identified yourself and whom your previous employers were many times to others in various forms of communications within and out of here,You even told the world in here that you were still under a contract to the tax department. Just what are you doing in here spying gaining info?-You seem to write on others tax issues with info that should be unknown to you-my we may have the Mata Hari spy called MINI amongst us in here-watch out there members and be careful.
Myself i dont do tax returns now that would place identifying info within the tax department due to your associations with the tax department on issues you deal with and moreso YOUR writings against me about tax issues and when they finally take me on re that -questions being asked at the present time re this lack of reply to them=I WILL ''very fully'' INFORM OF THE ISSUE that i HAVE WITH YOU as a former tax employee being seeming in knowledge of tax matters that you shouldn't be speaking of about others in public or even know of and in fact should never have disclosed who you worked for as a tax investigator to others- You trying to put the hard word out INTIMIDATING others with the use of your prior employment and communications with that entity, so everyone left you alone to be the nasty publisher against others thunking you had some sort of license to do that as an untouchable
NOT SO YOU NASTY BITCH
This forum is for vulnerable acc claimants to use and not a forum to come to be and abused and used by the likes of you and your nastyness to gain your wiccked mentally bent ways
get the picture why your so interesting to laudaman yet Claire???
seems they think the same as me.
Dave
Have a nice day mata hari-your worlds about to be turned upside down.

Dave

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EuLkH_BcA60

#106 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

View Postjaffa, on 21 June 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

what laudafinem can produce in evidence... "why do they put in information thats not really a 100% correct?"

Beggars belief doesn't it? You're on a video discussing Lauda Finem with Dermott Nottingham and you imply the tape was stolen and posted on Dermott Nottinghams fan site, without his and your knowledge.

Just how brain damaged are you

Quite extensively at the initial time-February in ChCh placed me back a lot again so Now ya just have to wait and see just how good i really am now.
Believe what you gossip about at your your own peril campy -brains a marvelous piece of equipment self heals finds ways to do what it cant as things missing -youd know if ya studied head injuries but seems ya way out of knowledge there,
But me ,I just Let the game continue with the fools like you.AND OF COURSE THE MANY Psychologically based tactics I have for a long time , strategically placed up ya bum each day means YOU AND YA MATES ARE well fucked dealing with me jaffa
NEVER insult a head injured person-you have no idea as to how things will pan out ,Could be you one day in an accident caused by some drunk driver or the like ,maybe just tripping over ,lifes fickle jaffa so DONT SMARTASS WITH NASTINESS , what could be you or anyone anytime at all.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EuLkH_BcA60

The problem you appear to have there jaffa is exactly what
discussion= yes-QUITE APPROPRIATE THERE and informative dont ya think?
tapes flinched =yes
Youd need to be far more informed than you are NOT to figure it all out campy
times the essence when and where why and how long a period =which ya will never know
So the GUESSING GAME CONTINUES FROM THE PLONKERS.
a discussion with anyone at all ,neither makes me nor dermot a provider of info or publisher within lauda
De Laudamen[email protected] =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>They are in AMSTERDAM YOU FOOLPosted Image
dave

#107 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

ROFLMAO!

View PostDavid Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

The problem you appear to have there jaffa is exactly what
discussion= yes-QUITE APPROPRIATE THERE and informative dont ya think?
tapes flinched =yes
Youd need to be far more informed than you are NOT to figure it all out campy
times the essence when and where why and how long a period =which ya will never know
So the GUESSING GAME CONTINUES FROM THE PLONKERS.
a discussion with anyone at all ,neither makes me nor dermot a provider of info or publisher within lauda
De [email protected] =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>They are in AMSTERDAM YOU FOOLPosted Image
dave

You've been outed. Games up Super Grass. LOL LOL LOL LOL

#108 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostCampy, on 21 June 2014 - 09:04 AM, said:

Yes Thomas has a lot to do with this. And you're being victimised on that lauda site.

Butler did the blabbing, Nottingham says "I think we can get him off" regarding Thomas. So its not surprise Thomas gave out members ISPs. And who is the "psychologist" Nottingham refers to in reply to Butler's question as to why the false "info" lauda splatters over the internet is not "100 %" correct? The guy would be struck off. And how long is Dermott's alcohol abuse going to continue?

Nottingham threatening " we need to knock Miller Weal and all those other guys over and I think we can get 'em". David Butler: "yeh yeh!!!" Agreeing with the threatening.

Mini

#109 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

Precisely.

View PostMINI, on 21 June 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

Nottingham threatening " we need to knock Miller Weal and all those other guys over and I think we can get 'em". David Butler: "yeh yeh!!!" Agreeing with the threatening.

Mini

#110 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

Mini

Fuck off ya old slagger
why ya worried about kenny and douglas being knocked over re other FALSE evidence?
Cant ya hear whats said or you prefer NOT to and make up more bollocks to suit your warped mind?

YOU HIDING SOMETHING AS WELL THERE ME THINKS with an attitude that you display towards protecting ones who tell lies to the police / courts as evidence and pervert the course of justice ti assist to gain a conviction in the Courts of NZ Law,
To which then you being Claire Hollis >>>>>>>that means LIARS.WHO ARE YOUR ASSOCIATES .

davey

#111 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Shameful!

Mini

#112 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

You're the one with the brain damage.

View PostDavid Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

Seems not which is why ya in the pickle jar ya been placed inPosted Image

davey

#113 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

Mini

Knock them over doesn't sound like a threat to me ? that depends on the context, if he said Im going to punch there teeth out, then that's a threat, but i'm going to knock them over can mean all sorts, like bring them to justice ? or bring out the truth which will be knocking them over ?

why is so much of the Video edited out ? it jumps many times where bits are cut out, they are the bits I want to see, not a manipulated version.

The person who recorded the video showed bits of the other persons conversation and conveniently edited out parts to prevent anyone from knowing what was said, what was said ?

I counted four sections had been cut ? Isn't that really odd, its like the FBI going to court with video evidence that jumps (as it gets snipped and edited) , its not really evidence anymore because its been altered.

I copied and pasted the URL from the video (above posts) and shows a photo of Mark Davis looking very much like the dude on LF site photo's, along with this comment......

Janice CK11 months ago -
I've been defamed on the lauda site. No way I'm Helen mike or a fat blond called hukildaspida as they so erroneously proclaim.

#114 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

Fuck off ya old slagger
why ya worried about kenny and douglas being knocked over re other FALSE evidence?
Cant ya hear whats said or you prefer NOT to and make up more bollocks to suit your warped mind?

YOU HIDING SOMETHING AS WELL THERE ME THINKS with an attitude that you display towards protecting ones who tell lies to the police / courts as evidence and pervert the course of justice ti assist to gain a conviction in the Courts of NZ Law,
To which then you being Claire Hollis >>>>>>>that means LIARS.WHO ARE YOUR ASSOCIATES .

davey

The truth hurt eh?? David Butler. You and Nottingham threatening us, Mental or Physically the same. That why you in the pickle you are in eh??

I do not protect anyone that has been proved to me to be a liar or as you say 'perveting the course of justice.' I have not seen anyone trying to prevert the course of justice. BUT I have seen a lot of blabbers between ACCforum and L/F. Lie, defame, harass, make fun of and generally put people down. I have seen threatening of peoples life and attempting to disrupt any harmony they can have when fighting ACC. If that is not enough, you and Nottington and Alan Thomas make a plan to hit all in here that you do not see as being friends with you.

Hard cheese, you made your bed, now lay in it!!
You keep this alive because you have little else in your life to keep you busy.

You are very stupid and very spiteful. The ones shamed and named and defamed on LF, despite any of the more harmful issues, have a right to be angry with you and they will carry on being that way, even if they don't write it up here, they will look at it as a breach of trust of the members of the forum have had for many years.

Maybe it was just as well that our eyes are now open to the truth.

Mini

#115 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

I recently discovered that the Nottingham brothers are renown as convicted criminals. The bullies blame convent nuns for their difficulties with women and their dysfunctional, violent family. Dermot Nottingham had firearms offenses, is a banned real estate agent (having lost his licence for dodgy conduct) and an ACC-banned ACC advocate with a reputation for ripping off clients. Mr Nottingham fabricated defamations to attack anyone who questions his shameful conduct. Rather than justice campaigners, Demott Nottingham is a con man as I understand the Nottinghams to be well known to the Serious Fraud Office for nefarious conduct and associations.

Both the FairGo item and other online video footage shows that Nottingham is a hugely built bulk of a bully who makes veiled and blatant threats. ]In addition to putting up Evonne Puru's address and details, the Nottingham's website also published the picture of the home and address where a 67 year old disabled woman, Mrs Hollis lives alone. Mr Nottingham appears to be a manipulative, narcissistic, psychopath who clearly takes perverse delight intaunting and bullying vulnerable, sick individuals.

"Knock them over is still a threat"[/color], since the low lifes have stalked, bullied, defamed and splattered addresses, photographs and private details for all and sundry. "Jan is unmarried and has no kids....wait until our readership sees the latest pictures.....fuck she is one ugly old brown cxxx who will not be missed when right is done." Mr Nottingham is such a renown criminal (39 convictions) he complained in Investigate Magazine that he, "was held for seven hours at London’s Gatwick Airport under the British Prevention of Terrorism Act."

Mr Nottingham had even boasted on his WordPress site, how he had dispatched his Private Investigator, Paragon Investigations, Ron McQuilter to stalk disabled women. He boasted McQuilter had operated his telephoto lens to spy.

]And according to a list tabled in parliament in 1997, up to December 1991, Nottingham is a thug who has had 39 criminal convictions, including theft, burglary, willful damage, assault, assaulting a traffic officer, unlawfully interfering with a motor vehicle and 24 charges brought by the Inland Revenue Department. In an article by By: David FISHER, titled, 'Judge followed and filmed by irked claimant', 5 OCT 2003, Edition A, Page 3 it states that up to December 1991 Mr Nottingham had 39 Criminal convictions.

Mr Nottingham caused enough concern that ACC refused to deal with him due to worries for staff and claimant safety. Television show Fairgo established that Nottingham and Advantage Advocacy, (a company closely linked to Re/Max Advantage's Earle McKinney) did not provide the services that one claimant paid for. When challenged by the claimant Dermot Nottingham became rude and aggressive. In a New Zealand Herald article Campaigner Accuses Nuns Dermot Nottingham admits that his family is dysfunctional and all of them became violent. this is not the behaviour of a fit and proper person. Yet the man is renown and convicted for his socipathic behaviours. He's so manipulative that in his own words, Nottingham says "the court of public opinion is the most powerful you can get"

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 22 June 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

Knock them over doesn't sound like a threat to me ? that depends on the context, if he said Im going to punch there teeth out, then that's a threat, but i'm going to knock them over can mean all sorts, like bring them to justice ? or bring out the truth which will be knocking them over ?

why is so much of the Video edited out ? it jumps many times where bits are cut out, they are the bits I want to see, not a manipulated version.

The person who recorded the video showed bits of the other persons conversation and conveniently edited out parts to prevent anyone from knowing what was said, what was said ?

I counted four sections had been cut ? Isn't that really odd, its like the FBI going to court with video evidence that jumps (as it gets snipped and edited) , its not really evidence anymore because its been altered.

I copied and pasted the URL from the video (above posts) and shows a photo of Mark Davis looking very much like the dude on LF site photo's, along with this comment......

Janice CK11 months ago -
I've been defamed on the lauda site. No way I'm Helen mike or a fat blond called hukildaspida as they so erroneously proclaim.

"When I went to Onehunga, Auckland, tocheck out ACC UNION and Dermat NothingHAM, it was a major effect to notcrack up laughing in his and Earle’s (McKinney?) face, at the bullshit they were oozing... The idiots stating that they could - would get my case sorted and it wouldcost me 45% out of the out come. Got thatdown to 15%. Then came the "Carscheme" - a rip-off of claimants and ACC. (If true if would have had to have someone at ACC head office in on it.) I did not publish my thoughts or opinionon http://www.accforum.org, but did advise those that asked; to stay well clearof Nottingham’s ACC UNION.

Butler then came asking for details NothingHam's car scheme - Which he claimedwould be kept confidential. (Yeah Right.) Now watch the mutts come in piddling all overthis..."

http://www.youtube....h?v=8cV6ItyDuQk

#116 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

How gross you are to use that language on here.

View PostDavid Butler, on 21 June 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

Fuck off ya old slagger

davey

#117 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 22 June 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

Janice CK11 months ago -

It doesnt matter how often the tape has been cut or messed with.what does matter that originally this part 2 of a 2 part tape has names and information of real live individuals that usually go by their non-de-plumes on here, named and defamed. That is a fact.

LF have placed in writing to me that they have me on the other part of the tape, conspiring to get Alan Thomas arrested for the TBP. Lie, and furthermore they have never bought it forward, one has to ask why. Was the letter from their site provider from my lawyer, enough to tell them it was not going to go away, so they just havent put it up or did it get destroyed when it got chucked off utube.

mini

#118 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

REPORTS not productive. Is admin a member of the trolls squad?

View Postnot their victim, on 31 May 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

been reported on several occasions...

so whoever the admin currently is.....

is not keeping up with, or ignoring genuine complaints.....

and will not tweak my settings to be able to post up valuable documents!

#119 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

View PostMINI, on 22 June 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

It doesnt matter how often the tape has been cut or messed with.what does matter that originally this part 2 of a 2 part tape has names and information of real live individuals that usually go by their non-de-plumes on here, named and defamed. That is a fact.

LF have placed in writing to me that they have me on the other part of the tape, conspiring to get Alan Thomas arrested for the TBP. Lie, and furthermore they have never bought it forward, one has to ask why. Was the letter from their site provider from my lawyer, enough to tell them it was not going to go away, so they just havent put it up or did it get destroyed when it got chucked off utube.

mini

Having the original tapes =which >>>>>>>>>YOU DO NOT NOT CLAIRE .

There be NO >>>>within the tapes<<<<<<<<<< Any names that were not known publicly in respect to the ones i discussed.
There are names NOT discussed or NOT being within the tapes-contents allegedly been placed on the web
Best ya go find out how they come about to be in the web

You just guessing -making up fantasy fairy tales -which bullshit and guessing-dont work in any courts Claire
which is why you to afraid to take your death threat problems to a court of lawPosted Image

Davey

#120 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

View PostMINI, on 22 June 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

The truth hurt eh?? David Butler.
alleged Threats-your a plonker >>>>>>>>>>>Calire Hoillis
You and Nottingham threatening us,
Never heard your name mentioned o you an US or just a mental retard?
Mental or Physically the same. That why you in the pickle you are in eh??
No pickle for me Claire A normal business transaction to sort out who was telling LIES WHICH of course meant knocking them over as there evidence was used in the conviction of Thomas

I do not protect anyone that has been proved to me to be a liar or as you say 'perveting the course of justice.' I have not seen anyone trying to prevert the course of justice.
The BLIND acnt see and ones like JUDT DONT WANT TO SEE even when its placed in front of you Calire

BUT I have seen a lot of blabbers between ACCforum and L/F. Lie, defame, harass, make fun of and generally put people down. I have seen threatening of peoples life and attempting to disrupt any harmony they can have when fighting ACC.
Oh my your record back long ago till 2014 dosent stack up to well at all re that statement Claire

If that is not enough, you and Nottington and Alan Thomas make a plan to hit all in here that you do not see as being friends with you.
Who wants friends like you from here Claire-I DUMPED YOU AS A CONTACT MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT YOU WERE REALLY UP TO IN HERE.
Hard cheese, you made your bed, now lay in it!!
You keep this alive because you have little else in your life to keep you busy.
mmmmmmm Little else to do, -You really PISS POOR at understanding the land of psychology there Claire Go chat with ya mate kenny hes a psychologist without ever course to gain the certificate so he says.

You are very stupid and very spiteful. The ones shamed and named and defamed on LF, despite any of the more harmful issues, have a right to be angry with you and they will carry on being that way, even if they don't write it up here, they will look at it as a breach of trust of the members of the forum have had for many years.
been a problem re that for years in here,which is why i outed you as a nasty one and a blabber mouth gossip-and maybe i do another tape with dermot that may get then stolen>>>>>>>>>WHAT A HOOT THAT WOULD BE eh there Claieryo

Maybe it was just as well that our eyes are now open to the truth.
YEP YA A LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS NASTY MINDED OLD HAG Claire and THAT the be the TRUTH

Mini

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users