• You cannot reply to this topic

Official Information request-IT Sweep the secret emails in your file

#21 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

View PostHuggy, on 27 October 2011 - 03:50 PM, said:

This file can be computer generated within minutes, again within minutes the column that contains surnames can be removed in order to protect the individuals privacy and once more within minutes can be attached to an email and sent to the claimant.

Now taking the above times into consideration, taking into consideration ACC's incompetance when dealing with anything even slightly technical, I believe allowing 30 minutes from start to finish would be more than ample time to process this request, so in a nutshell, very minimal time and costs involved to release the file, yet ACC are spending thousands of dollars relying on their legal advisors man hours to defend this, wasting thousands of dollars in man hours having the matter being reviewed by government services, and again, costing thousands of dollars of the man hours for the privacy commissioner to investigate numerous complaints, all in order to decline to release a file that could be done at the cost of probably around $10 - $20

hmmmmmm i smell a rat here...............ACC what are you scared of, are you finally realising this could expose innapropriate acces to claimants files, excessive access to claimants files, or perhaps, an evidence trail of where evidence could potentially be getting tampered with.

ACC it doesnt look good when a person at Government Services makes comment (located in released documentation), and I quote word for word, "Plus I have some queries as to why certain people would need access to his file".

That quote in itself implies innappropriate acces to my file, so go on ACC, release it while you can, before I seek the assistance of a High Court directive to get full discovery.

No smoke without fire, no fire without smoke ;)

#22 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

There is always the option to make a formal complaint to the State Services Commissioner.

http://accforum.org/...ode-of-conduct/

#23 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

NZ says our FOI laws are arcane

Fran O�Sullivan
The Weekend Australian, 9-10 September 2006, p. 3

The New Zealand Official Information Act was introduced in 1982 after a long fight to ensure greater
transparency from NZ governments.

Wellington public lawyer Robert Buchanan � who recently stepped down as assistant auditor-general �
said cabinet documents were able to be obtained in NZ and a good case had to be mounted to prevent their release.

He said the two most frequent reasons cited by government when rejecting requests for information were
the necessity to maintain the constitutional conventions for the time being and protecting the free frank expression of advice.

Mai Chen, a public interest lawyer, said NZ�s freedom of information legislation was among the most
important laws to have been passed in the past 20 years.

http://accforum.org/...010#entry119010

#24 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

would be nice to have transparency alright...

after going through the IT sweep....10 of the same emails, on a repeated basis and all the relevant ones that i knew were in there....all missing

did i expect anything different? no not really...

and no direct delivery from point of origin! held onto and trolled by the local branch...

just as i said above...as expected!

#25 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

grrrrrr

where are those emails i need....

despite the "patchy, Pruned" file, its actually really important, that anyone waiting to go to review , appeal, or any other of form of court process, please insist you get this file....

""hmmmmmm i smell a rat here...............ACC what are you scared of, are you finally realising this could expose innapropriate acces to claimants files, excessive access to claimants files, or perhaps, an evidence trail of where evidence could potentially be getting tampered with.""

really good quote there....

#26 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hey how/where did you obtain this template from? And how effective has it been?

View Postnot their victim, on 22 October 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

Your name
Your addy
Your phone number
Your acc number

Request for Information – Official Information and Privacy Acts
PART A

• Request for Updated ‘IT’ Sweep.

1. Under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts, I request that ACC undertake and complete an 'IT' Sweep of all communications between ACC and all parties whether internal or external, that ACC stores on all of my claims, or names, injury related, non-injury related or otherwise.

a) To reiterate, this request is irrespective of the type of injury, or non-injury or otherwise, whether the communication is injury related, non-injury related or otherwise, or the type/nature of the communication.

B) Please ensure that the ‘IT’ Sweep is conducted and completed with every possible variation/s of my name and the names that I have previously been known by, which ACC is aware of and is documented on my claim files.

c) There are no formal previous requests for an ‘IT’ Sweep. There have been other requests under the Privacy Act and Official information act for Claim File Download

d) Through this further and new request made today, please provide any additional information that was not included in my previous requests. I would ask that any additional information not previously supplied to me, be in the same manner as outlined in this letter – without exception.

2. In requesting that an 'IT' Sweep be completed, I specifically require the following information also be provided to me through the 'IT' Sweep:-
e) That the 'IT' Sweep be undertaken and completed for the period from approximately ????? insert date here and as above, to a date that is within the time frame for ACC to action requests for information under the IOA and Privacy Acts. I would estimate that this ‘IT’ Sweep request be conducted/completed up to, or approximate to, the date of ???? insert date here

f) Please confirm with me the formal ‘end date’ of this ‘IT’ Sweep request as soon as possible and prior to completion/delivery to me.

4. In addition, I also request that ACC undertakes and completes the 'IT' Sweep (as above), whether internal or external (as above) that ACC stores in the following areas also:-

i. All physical claims.
ii. ACC Complaints Office.
iii. Office of the ACC Complaints Investigation Unit and ACC Complaints Line/Office/Call Centre.
iv. ACC Head Office, Office of the ACC CEO, ACC Corporate Services, ACC Clinical Directorate, and any other such section/unit/branch of ACC as identified in the opening paragraph of this letter.
v. ACC Debt Management Unit.
vi. ACC Intelligence and Support Services.
vii. ACC Contracted Third Party Providers/Assessors and Treatment Providers.
viii. Non-ACC (Contracted) Providers/Assessors and Treatment Providers.
ix. Sensitive Claim requests-whatever your issue is

g) I request that ACC informs me if any information has been withheld, deleted, or blacked out in any way and if so, for what lawful reason that this has been done, and;

PART B

• ACC Employee and External Access to Claimant files, information etc.

5. In addition to PART A above, under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts, I request that ACC also provides me with full details of the following from march 2002 up to an inclusive of this request being completed – estimated to be approximate to the date of ???? insert date here

h) Information as to who has specifically accessed my file/s for any reason/s, injury related, non-injury related or otherwise. Name, date and title details required of each person who has accessed my files, whether this be (ACC) internally or externally.

i) Please specify exactly for what purpose inclusive of any legislative requirements, any aspect of any part of my claim files (ACC) internally or externally – injury related, or non-injury related or otherwise, has been accessed. Names, date and title details required of each person who has accessed any aspect of my files, with the purpose/s being specified precisely for each and every occasion that this has occurred and why this has occurred.

j) Please provide information, reasons, and purposes as specified, detailed, outlined and in the same manner as discussed in PART A, No.3 (i–x) of this letter and PART B.

k) Please provide me with information, and copies of, the authority that exists or existed for any aspect of any part of my claim files, injury related, or non-injury related or otherwise, that were forwarded onto any other persons – (ACC) internally or externally, for what reason/s, purpose and under which legislative edict or otherwise, this was done. Names, date/s and title details required also.

l) I request that ACC informs me if any information has been withheld, deleted, or blacked out in any way and if so, for what lawful and legal reason that this has been done, and why.

Please advise me by Email only when all information/documentation is available to me, at which time I will provide ACC with a physical address to courier the documents to me.

Please take this letter by Email/Attachment – PDF file, forwarded to you as the Case Manager of ACC, dated ????? as my formal written request to receive this information under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts.

If you wish to clarify any matters with me, please contact me by Email only and finally, I request that you acknowledge by return Email also, receipt of my formal written requests as outlined in this letter to you.

Thank you.

Your name here…………

#27 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

hi Jaffa,

this was passed onto me, after being formulated by a claimant, in conjunction with their lawyer to ellicit the maximum amount of information from acc!

what people dont realise is that there are 5 computer systems worth if infomation about you within the acc network

and the IT sweep, of the emails that are passed through acc hands, that we never get to see is phenomenal!

My file was generated in Hamilton, however got sent to my local branch...for very careful scrutiny, as acc knew from this site, that there are certain emails i was looking for....i know the dates, as i informed my lawyer about one of the emails....fortunatley for me...i kept hard copy of everything
(how i wish i hadnt lost my home, and library i had, in this fight against acc!)ive got boxes and boxes of the paperwork!

and a witness was here when it was delivered by hand from acc, by someone pretending to be a courier! no ID, no clipboard, and the receipt of landing sticker already removed

it just goes to prove, where my rights were blocked, so now i can take this info and shove it to them...

acc will baulk at giving you this file, but believe me, if you have any outstanding issues with them....its most important you persist in getting this.

this too, is one of your rights. good luck.

#28 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

And when you get the information be vary wary of attachments that have been attached to the emails as these are not released with the IT sweep.

When you see an attachment in an email you put in another request for this attachment that was with the email and by crikey these documents certainly are interesting.

In one of my docs that was attached to the emails ACC had done there own internal audit of the PI and the ACC investigator and this document severely criticised both these parties in the way they handled my investigation. Thank you ACC a document that is worth gold in the High Court proceedings that are against the numerous parties.

#29 User is offline   scared 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

And I was told that to have this information it must be done in writing not via email (just a week ago). And the Beatch tried saying there may be a cost as we have already been given a file copy free of charge.... Emailed back that there should not be a cost as all information has not been given as per our rights. I so love being a minor thorn in that cm's side even tho not on ACC at all anymore :-)

#30 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

there is NO COST!!!

what a load of cobblers....

however, to satisfy the criteria they are demanding, take the letter into the acc offices and have it stamped as being recieved, plus the email to the case manager and cc the team leader

still trying to deny claimants rights.....i wonder how many others are going to be blocked? or made difficult?

please keep us informed...thanks.

#31 User is offline   scared 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

I am not a claimant (hubby was)- not anymore - we gave up fighting with them, just want to see everything they have on file as is our right and, of course, be a thorn in the beatches side :-)

#32 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

and more from acc re the EOS System

Managing email communication to and from clients, providers and employers
This document outlines the requirements for managing emails to and from clients, providers and employers relating to client and claim information.
Saving emails to Eos
Generally all correspondence, including emails sent to and received from a client, provider and employer is to be uploaded to the appropriate party record in Eos. This information includes:

 general correspondence regarding ACC processes
 specific information about how ACC manages claims
 correspondence relating to the active management of a particular claim.
For guidelines on what not to load into Eos see: Information that does not need to be saved in Eos.
Uploading emails on to the appropriate party record or claim file allows ACC to keep all client and claim related information in one central repository. Keeping the information in one repository such as Eos:
 increases our ability to manage client or advocate allegations of secret files
 enables information to be gathered in a concise way if the client takes ACC to review or appeal
 provides a date and time stamp as well as the appropriate context of the email.
For more information refer to Eos online help: Upload an electronic document
Information that does not need to be saved in Eos
While all communication relating to clients is generally required to be saved to Eos, there are exceptions. The following table shows the information that is not required to be saved into Eos.

Communication type Details
Internal communication The following are examples of internal emails that do not need to be saved to Eos:
• information relating to an ACC investigation
• legally privileged information
Note:
Legally privileged documents include any correspondence between ACC offices and ACC Legal Services, or any advice from ACC Legal Services. All legally privileged information should be secured after the document is uploaded. This will prevent the documents from printing when a claim file is printed out if requested.
•information from Government Services regarding:
o Ombudsman
o Privacy Commissioner
o Health and Disability Commissioner
o complaints
o Ministerial correspondence information
• allocations, spreadsheets and dual management lists
• requests for a client services officer with the appropriate delegation to reopen a claim
• tail reports
• duration tool and case list filters
• meeting invitations to discuss claims and claim-related information
• transfer emails to and from Recover Independence Service (RIS) teams
•Team Manager coaching notes in relation to specific claims
• lists of claims for panels.
External communication The following are examples of external emails that are inappropriate to save to Eos:
•Requests for information regarding claims from providers
•Requests for information from providers concerning:
•claim details required to facilitate client treatment and invoicing
•the progress of any prior approvals for treatment
•Enquiries from vendors regarding the payment of invoices for services provided to clients.
If in doubt whether an email is to be saved into Eos, consult your Team Manager for guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
A client started emailing me on Monday asking a multitude of questions relating to the same topic. At what point do I upload the email thread to the claim?
The first question to be asked is if email is the most appropriate form of communication. Often a telephone call with the client is the quickest option to answer all questions at once. For more information refer to the section: Is email the best form of communication?
Despite the number of emails received and sent, all emails must be saved to Eos.
Providers often email the Provider Help Line Team asking for information such as Read codes for multiple clients. Do these emails need to be uploaded to the specific clients’ files?
No. Not all enquiries from providers need to be saved to a client’s file, refer to: Information that does not need to be saved in Eos

Some of the emails that come from providers have numerous claim requests on them. Do I need to upload those ones?
This depends on the type of request. Refer to the sections:
 Multiple client references in a single email
 Information that does not need to be saved in Eos

We have been told that all information needs to be saved to Eos, is this the case?
No. Not all information is required to be saved to a client/provider/employer’s party record. For more information refer to: Information that does not need to be saved in Eos.

#33 User is offline   Moeroa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

BUMP

View Postnot their victim, on 22 October 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

Your name
Your addy
Your phone number
Your acc number

Request for Information – Official Information and Privacy Acts
PART A

• Request for Updated ‘IT’ Sweep.

1. Under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts, I request that ACC undertake and complete an 'IT' Sweep of all communications between ACC and all parties whether internal or external, that ACC stores on all of my claims, or names, injury related, non-injury related or otherwise.

a) To reiterate, this request is irrespective of the type of injury, or non-injury or otherwise, whether the communication is injury related, non-injury related or otherwise, or the type/nature of the communication.

B) Please ensure that the ‘IT’ Sweep is conducted and completed with every possible variation/s of my name and the names that I have previously been known by, which ACC is aware of and is documented on my claim files.

c) There are no formal previous requests for an ‘IT’ Sweep. There have been other requests under the Privacy Act and Official information act for Claim File Download

d) Through this further and new request made today, please provide any additional information that was not included in my previous requests. I would ask that any additional information not previously supplied to me, be in the same manner as outlined in this letter – without exception.

2. In requesting that an 'IT' Sweep be completed, I specifically require the following information also be provided to me through the 'IT' Sweep:-
e) That the 'IT' Sweep be undertaken and completed for the period from approximately ????? insert date here and as above, to a date that is within the time frame for ACC to action requests for information under the IOA and Privacy Acts. I would estimate that this ‘IT’ Sweep request be conducted/completed up to, or approximate to, the date of ???? insert date here

f) Please confirm with me the formal ‘end date’ of this ‘IT’ Sweep request as soon as possible and prior to completion/delivery to me.

4. In addition, I also request that ACC undertakes and completes the 'IT' Sweep (as above), whether internal or external (as above) that ACC stores in the following areas also:-

i. All physical claims.
ii. ACC Complaints Office.
iii. Office of the ACC Complaints Investigation Unit and ACC Complaints Line/Office/Call Centre.
iv. ACC Head Office, Office of the ACC CEO, ACC Corporate Services, ACC Clinical Directorate, and any other such section/unit/branch of ACC as identified in the opening paragraph of this letter.
v. ACC Debt Management Unit.
vi. ACC Intelligence and Support Services.
vii. ACC Contracted Third Party Providers/Assessors and Treatment Providers.
viii. Non-ACC (Contracted) Providers/Assessors and Treatment Providers.
ix. Sensitive Claim requests-whatever your issue is

g) I request that ACC informs me if any information has been withheld, deleted, or blacked out in any way and if so, for what lawful reason that this has been done, and;

PART B

• ACC Employee and External Access to Claimant files, information etc.

5. In addition to PART A above, under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts, I request that ACC also provides me with full details of the following from march 2002 up to an inclusive of this request being completed – estimated to be approximate to the date of ???? insert date here

h) Information as to who has specifically accessed my file/s for any reason/s, injury related, non-injury related or otherwise. Name, date and title details required of each person who has accessed my files, whether this be (ACC) internally or externally.

i) Please specify exactly for what purpose inclusive of any legislative requirements, any aspect of any part of my claim files (ACC) internally or externally – injury related, or non-injury related or otherwise, has been accessed. Names, date and title details required of each person who has accessed any aspect of my files, with the purpose/s being specified precisely for each and every occasion that this has occurred and why this has occurred.

j) Please provide information, reasons, and purposes as specified, detailed, outlined and in the same manner as discussed in PART A, No.3 (i–x) of this letter and PART B.

k) Please provide me with information, and copies of, the authority that exists or existed for any aspect of any part of my claim files, injury related, or non-injury related or otherwise, that were forwarded onto any other persons – (ACC) internally or externally, for what reason/s, purpose and under which legislative edict or otherwise, this was done. Names, date/s and title details required also.

l) I request that ACC informs me if any information has been withheld, deleted, or blacked out in any way and if so, for what lawful and legal reason that this has been done, and why.

Please advise me by Email only when all information/documentation is available to me, at which time I will provide ACC with a physical address to courier the documents to me.

Please take this letter by Email/Attachment – PDF file, forwarded to you as the Case Manager of ACC, dated ????? as my formal written request to receive this information under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts.

If you wish to clarify any matters with me, please contact me by Email only and finally, I request that you acknowledge by return Email also, receipt of my formal written requests as outlined in this letter to you.

Thank you.

Your name here…………

#34 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

Note:
Legally privileged documents include any correspondence between ACC offices and ACC Legal Services, or any advice from ACC Legal Services. All legally privileged information should be secured after the document is uploaded. This will prevent the documents from printing when a claim file is printed out if requested.
•information from Government Services regarding:
o Ombudsman
o Privacy Commissioner
o Health and Disability Commissioner
o complaints
o Ministerial correspondence information

From post 32 above....

as soon as you make a complaint to acc...see how many governmetn agencies get to hear "acc 'sside of the story" before you get the inane responses...

However, if you dont lodge the complaints/ask for this information...it never happened!

keep asking...until you get your file!

#35 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

if you have adressed fraud within your file, and you are not happy with the response...please use the template posted in my subsequent thread...

apparently there are 2 Darrin/Darren Mitchell's at acc...(fraud investigation team) as i spoke to one of them, who said he had never heard of me or my correspondance...

just like the 3 "Jeans" within the same office, who instead of investigating medical misadventure, put me into Private Investigation!

go figure...

in my honest opinion, I think this is why acc cant keep track of their own paperwork..

the wrong info gets sent to the wrong person!

so, why bother with the minions anymore...

lets just go straight to the top!

#36 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

Xxxx Date

Name:
acc claimant number
Email:

Mr Tony Lahman
Manager, Intelligence & Support Services
ACC
PO Box 1426
WELLINGTON

By Email: [email protected]

Dear Mr Lahman

I -your name- Request Information – Under the Official Information and Privacy Acts

Under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts, I request that you provide me with all information in its entirety that the ACC Fraud Investigation Unit holds or may hold on me from the period of the date up to an inclusive of approximately the date you require – or up to the date that ACC has completed my requests – whichever occurs first.

In providing me with this information under the provisions of the IOA and Privacy Acts, I also specifically request that you provide me with the following information:-

1. That ACC advise me if any information has been withheld, deleted or blacked out in any way and if so, for what lawful reason that this has been done;

2. That ACC advise me by Email only, when the documents are available to me at which time I will provide ACC with a physical address to courier the documents to me;

3. That ACC ensures that I receive copies of all communications in whatever forum this may take (e.g Fax, Email, Letter, Records of ‘phone discussions etc.), both internally and externally.

4. That ACC ensures all computer generated information is converted into hardcopy and provided to me through this request.

5. That ACC also ensures that an ‘IT’ Sweep is completed in respect of any such information that the ACC Fraud Investigation Office may or may hold on me and, be provided to me in the same manner as per my requests in No’s 1-4, above.

Please take this letter forwarded to you today (as the Manager of the ACC Intelligence & Support Services), Date xxxx by Email/Letter (PDF Document), as my formal written request to receive this information under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts.

If you require any further information, I request that you contact me by Email only and that finally, you acknowledge by return Email, receipt of my formal written request.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving this information from you.

Yours faithfully

your name

#37 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

ps, once again thank you to my beautiful networking friends and their legal teams,

for providing this information, which i am always happy to post up...

#38 User is offline   Southernman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 28 January 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

ps, once again thank you to my beautiful networking friends and their legal teams,

for providing this information, which i am always happy to post up...

Please note:
You should also specify that "all pages of the disclosure are sequentially numbered".
This ensures that ACC do not withhold documents, then later claim they were disclosed!

#39 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

shall do Southernman...

good thinking!

#40 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:48 PM

Xxxx Date

Name:
acc number
Email:

Mr Tony Lahman
Manager, Intelligence & Support Services
ACC
PO Box 1426
WELLINGTON

By Email: [email protected]

Dear Mr Lahman

I-Name- Request Information – Under the Official Information and Privacy Acts

Under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts, I request that you provide me with all information in its entirety that the ACC Fraud Investigation Unit holds or may hold on me from the period of the date up to an inclusive of approximately date you require – or up to the date that ACC has completed my requests – whichever occurs first.

In providing me with this information under the provisions of the IOA and Privacy Acts, I also specifically request that you provide me with the following information:-

1. That ACC advise me if any information has been withheld, deleted or blacked out in any way and if so, for what lawful reason that this has been done;

2. That ACC advise me by Email only, when the documents are available to me at which time I will provide ACC with a physical address to courier the documents to me;

3. That ACC ensures that I receive copies of all communications in whatever forum this may take (e.g. Fax, Email, Letter, Records of ‘phone discussions etc.), both internally and externally. And that these pages are numbered and sequential.

4. That ACC ensures all computer generated information is converted into hardcopy and provided to me through this request.

5. That ACC also ensures that an ‘IT’ Sweep is completed in respect of any such information that the ACC Fraud Investigation Office may or may hold on me and, be provided to me in the same manner as per my requests in No’s 1-4, above.

Please take this letter forwarded to you today (as the Manager of the ACC Intelligence & Support Services), Date xxxx by Email/Letter (PDF Document), as my formal written request to receive this information under the provisions of the Official Information and Privacy Acts.
If you require any further information, I request that you contact me by Email only and that finally, you acknowledge by return Email, receipt of my formal written request.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving this information from you.

Yours faithfully

xxxxxxx

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users