• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Misquoted and an apology requested please Attention: Keentohelp

#1 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

Keentohelp would you please explain how you managed to misquote & twist our original post from what we wrote to what you have that we made about been unashamed to be a nark?

Incidently what is wrong with been a nark, as in an "Informant" to the Authorities?

Crime and suspected Crime or unlawful acts are exactly that and we all have a moral & legal obligation of reporting alleged offences and that what we know has been knowingly & intentionally carried out that is unlawful.

As an example a small portion of what we have unashamedly over the years have reported included car thefts, unlawful entering of buildings, dangerous driving, forgery, dishonesty offences, child abuse - where a mother had sex with her 14 year old son and also left her children whom were both under the age of 16 home alone whilst she went out regulary drinking to the point of chronic intoxication and causing disorder, knowing someone was going to chop down a protected Magnolia Tree that was planted around 1870's on privately owned and Historic Places Trust registered property, etc.

Do you have an issue with us been a nark, as in an informant, for doing that?

hukildaspida -

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Group: Members

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:10 PM

View Postkeentohelp, on 03 August 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:
Accforum is a dangerous place for anyone insecure in his or her ACC relationship.

I am always fascinated by some members concerns that ACC know various members names.

It is pretty clear that some fairly prominent and frequently posting members like nothing better than to try to post members names.

Whether or not they have got it right (I wish to preserve my anonymity on accforum) the following members (among others) have 'attempted' to name me and none should be trusted when it comes to divulging personal information:

Sparrow
Huggy
Hukildaspida
Doppelganger.

Clearly those members are equally as bad as the others referred to on this thread.

It is unclear but I sometimes suspect one or two of them also volunteer information of one sort or another to ACC - anything to get attention perhaps.

Hukildaspida's original post

Truth hurts does it KTH?

Hukildaspida is unashamed to be a nark and an honest person whom has contacts in places you could only dream about.

Don't think our contacts, including "Senior Sergeant Secret Squirrell" & his team of officers be too impressed you speak of us with ill-will.

What was that Supertramp song "Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer..", about you is it KTH?

Incidently there are more than enough posts online on http://www.accforum.org under all your various names that leads people directly to knowing whom you are & whom you work for & are related to.

Have a great sleep :) & in the morning take a very long walk...

And then this post worded in Keentohelp's own words

keentohelp

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

View PostHuggy, on 04 August 2011 - 09:27 AM, said:
KTH you are one weird person.

My apologies Huggy I got the name wrong (not weird here but in error) and have corrected the post.

It should have read:

Thankyou for the confirmation that narking is both present and admired on accforum Hukildaspida.

Truth is an excellent virtue.

I am fully in favour of it.

So is the keeping of agreements made – such as that we have agreed to when joining accforum – see the rules posted in the General Lounge.

Hukildaspida wrote, post # 86, above:

“Hukildaspida is unashamed to be a nark and an honest person whom has contacts in places you could only dream about.”

Okay, I guess if you are in favour of narks on accforum then you have every reason to support Hukildaspida in being a nark.

If narking and breaking agreements and informing on people are virtues then I guess the aforementioned Sparrow, Huggy, Hukildaspida and Doppelganger are, as someone else has suggested above, ‘top of the class’.

Your post confirms what I had written, post # 83 above:

“Accforum is a dangerous place for anyone insecure in his or her ACC relationship.

I am always fascinated by some members concerns that ACC know various members names.

It is pretty clear that some fairly prominent and frequently posting members like nothing better than to try to post members names.

Whether or not they have got it right (I wish to preserve my anonymity on accforum) the following members (among others) have 'attempted' to name me and none should be trusted when it comes to divulging personal information:

Sparrow
Huggy
Hukildaspida
Doppelganger.

Clearly those members are equally as bad as the others referred to on this thread.

It is unclear but I sometimes suspect one or two of them also volunteer information of one sort or another to ACC - anything to get attention perhaps.”

BE WARNED EVERYONE – ACCFORUM IS NOT ONLY A HAVEN FOR NARKS BUT A PLACE WHERE NARKS ARE WIDELY ADMIRED.

Accforum is clearly a dangerous place for anyone insecure in his or her ACC relationship.

Hukildapsida:Keentohelp you have made an assumption about our comment about "Going to top of our class", it is a tongue-in-cheek comment.

AND then this post by Keentohelp

keentohelp

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:27 PM
With the number of narks on accforum (I mean specifically those who have admitted to being so and those who support them being so) do you think that any of them 'feed' information to the various Private Investigators that ACC use all over he country?

See http://accforum.org/...s-posting-safe/

I notice Hukildaspida (see http://accforum.org/...ws/page__st__80) was boasting that he/she is proud to be a nark and likes to nark to people who the rest of us wouldn't even dream of.

I often wonder how ACC and/or its PI's get the information they start from.

Are those ACC PI's included in his/her list of people to nark to?

Hukildapsida is baffled how their posts have been so twisted out of what they were originally by Keentohelp.

Presumptions and assumptions are different than the facts.

We request a public apology from Keentohelp.

#2 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Word Origin & History

nark
1859, "to act as a police informer" (v.); 1860, "police informer" (n.), probably from Romany nak "nose," from Hindi nak, from Skt. nakra, which probably is related to Skt. nasa "nose" (see nose). Sense and spelling tending to merge with unrelated narc (q.v.).
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source
Slang Dictionary

nark definition

[nɑrk]
and narc

n.
a police informer. : Fred is a nark. He squealed.

Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions by Richard A. Spears.Fourth Edition.
Copyright 2007. Published by McGraw Hill.
Cite This Source

http://dictionary.re...com/browse/nark

#3 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

Please read this article re being a "Nark" and educate yourself Keentohelp as to why it's important to "nark" and be unashamed to do so.

Child abuse 'nark' starts Facebook page
TONY STEVENS
Last updated 11:07 30/05/2011
Print
Text Size
Cherie
TAKING A STAND: Cherie Kurarangi Sweeney, branded a nark for talking about Serenity's death, has started a Facebook page, including photos of several high profile victims, to raise awareness of child abuse in New Zealand.
Serenity Jay
BABY SERENITY: No one has yet been held responsible for the Ngauruawahia baby's death.
Nia Glassie
NIA GLASSIE: The Rotorua three-year-old, featured on Cherie's Facebook page, died in hospital two weeks after beatings which a judge said amounted to torture.
Coral Ellen Burow
CORAL ELLEN BURROWS: The Wairarapa schoolgirl, also featured on Cherie's Facebook page, was found dead 10 days after she was reported missing.
Related Links
Facebook page: STOP Death by Abuse of our Children

The woman branded a "nark" for speaking to police about the death of Ngaruawahia baby Serenity Scott-Dinnington has started a Facebook page to help fight against child abuse in New Zealand.

Six-month-old Serenity died in Auckland's Starship Hospital last month after her life support was switched off.

Police are investigating after medical staff reported her injuries were similar to shaken baby syndrome.

Serenity's neighbour, Cherie Kurarangi Sweeney, has held a second hui to discuss child abuse after the death.

Her Facebookpage page, STOP death by abuse of our children, this morning has more than 1000 likes.

Sweeney said those at the latest meeting on Thursday decided it was time to act on the "anti-nark culture" in Ngaruawahia and remove the barriers in the way of reporting child abuse.

Sweeney was branded a "nark" by some members of the community for talking to reporters and police about Serenity's death. Her home was even tagged with the label.

"I am not the only one who has been victimised for standing up," she said.

"It was good to hear other people speaking up at the hui [about being victimised] because it means there are others who can support me."

Area Commander for Western Waikato, Inspector Paul Carpenter, represented police at the hui and said if there was an anti-nark culture, there was only a small group behind it.

"The hui sent a loud and clear message that there is plenty of support for Cherie and speaking out."

But Carpenter acknowledged there were people who might feel too intimidated to report abuse to police.

"There are always agencies and people where they can get information through - it doesn't have to be police," he said.
Ad Feedback

"It's just about finding that opportunity and making the move."

Labour MP Nanaia Mahuta attended the follow-up meeting and said her impression was of a community that wanted to take control of eliminating violence.

"One of the big questions that was asked was: how do we eliminate the anti-nark culture in Ngaruawahia?"

Mahuta said the community needed to show zero tolerance toward victimisation of people who reported crime.

"That's a leadership issue. The [Waikato] District Council needs to step up. Community figures, services and even residents need to show some leadership."

Sweeney's Facebook page commemorates "beautiful children New Zealand has lost to abuse".

http://www.facebook....166417770086797

- N

#4 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:47 PM

ooooooooh im guilty of being a nark then as i narked on the cops lol

#5 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on 09 August 2011 - 01:48 PM, said:

Keentohelp would you please explain how you managed to misquote & twist our original post from what we wrote to what you have that we made about been unashamed to be a nark?

Incidently what is wrong with been a nark, as in an "Informant" to the Authorities?

Crime and suspected Crime or unlawful acts are exactly that and we all have a moral & legal obligation of reporting alleged offences and that what we know has been knowingly & intentionally carried out that is unlawful.

As an example a small portion of what we have unashamedly over the years have reported included car thefts, unlawful entering of buildings, dangerous driving, forgery, dishonesty offences, child abuse - where a mother had sex with her 14 year old son and also left her children whom were both under the age of 16 home alone whilst she went out regulary drinking to the point of chronic intoxication and causing disorder, knowing someone was going to chop down a protected Magnolia Tree that was planted around 1870's on privately owned and Historic Places Trust registered property, etc.

Do you have an issue with us been a nark, as in an informant, for doing that?

hukildaspida -

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:10 PM

View Postkeentohelp, on 03 August 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:
Accforum is a dangerous place for anyone insecure in his or her ACC relationship.

Sparrow
Huggy
Hukildaspida
Doppelganger.

It is unclear but I sometimes suspect one or two of them also volunteer information of one sort or another to ACC - anything to get attention perhaps.

Hukildaspida's original post

Truth hurts does it KTH?

Hukildaspida is unashamed to be a nark and an honest person whom has contacts in places you could only dream about.

Don't think our contacts, including "Senior Sergeant Secret Squirrell" & his team of officers be too impressed you speak of us with ill-will.

What was that Supertramp song "Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer..", about you is it KTH?

Incidently there are more than enough posts online on http://www.accforum.org under all your various names that leads people directly to knowing whom you are & whom you work for & are related to.

Have a great sleep :) & in the morning take a very long walk...

And then this post worded in Keentohelp's own words

keentohelp

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

View PostHuggy, on 04 August 2011 - 09:27 AM, said:
KTH you are one weird person.

My apologies Huggy I got the name wrong (not weird here but in error) and have corrected the post.

It should have read:

Thankyou for the confirmation that narking is both present and admired on accforum Hukildaspida.

Truth is an excellent virtue.

I am fully in favour of it.

So is the keeping of agreements made – such as that we have agreed to when joining accforum – see the rules posted in the General Lounge.

Hukildaspida wrote, post # 86, above:

“Hukildaspida is unashamed to be a nark and an honest person whom has contacts in places you could only dream about.”

Okay, I guess if you are in favour of narks on accforum then you have every reason to support Hukildaspida in being a nark.

If narking and breaking agreements and informing on people are virtues then I guess the aforementioned Sparrow, Huggy, Hukildaspida and Doppelganger are, as someone else has suggested above, ‘top of the class’.

Your post confirms what I had written, post # 83 above:

“Accforum is a dangerous place for anyone insecure in his or her ACC relationship.

Sparrow
Huggy
Hukildaspida
Doppelganger.

It is unclear but I sometimes suspect one or two of them also volunteer information of one sort or another to ACC - anything to get attention perhaps.”

BE WARNED EVERYONE – ACCFORUM IS NOT ONLY A HAVEN FOR NARKS BUT A PLACE WHERE NARKS ARE WIDELY ADMIRED.

Accforum is clearly a dangerous place for anyone insecure in his or her ACC relationship.

Hukildapsida:Keentohelp you have made an assumption about our comment about "Going to top of our class", it is a tongue-in-cheek comment.

AND then this post by Keentohelp

keentohelp

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:27 PM
With the number of narks on accforum (I mean specifically those who have admitted to being so and those who support them being so) do you think that any of them 'feed' information to the various Private Investigators that ACC use all over he country?

See http://accforum.org/...s-posting-safe/

I notice Hukildaspida (see http://accforum.org/...ws/page__st__80) was boasting that he/she is proud to be a nark and likes to nark to people who the rest of us wouldn't even dream of.

I often wonder how ACC and/or its PI's get the information they start from.

Are those ACC PI's included in his/her list of people to nark to?

Hukildapsida is baffled how their posts have been so twisted out of what they were originally by Keentohelp.

Presumptions and assumptions are different than the facts.

We request a public apology from Keentohelp.

Silly person (and self confessed nark and informer).

I can only suppose you are simply stupid (simple) if you imagine, Hukildaspida, that I have ‘misquoted’ you.

Quite specifically, in my post (to which you stupidly (simplemindedly) take exception) I cut and pasted EXACTLY what you wrote about yourself.

Rather than being so stupid (simple) as to expect an apology for someone quoting exactly what you said why do you not instead withdraw your stupid (simple) post?

I notice that you are quick to criticise others and have even in the past cited nonsense in support of positions (foolish positions) that you have taken.

Why not, in this case, simply (stupidly) accept that you boasted of being something horrible, admit you said it (it is anyway referenced for all to see) and advise us that that is not what you meant?

#6 User is offline   Mark 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHorowhenua

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

View Postkeentohelp, on 09 August 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

I can only suppose you are simply stupid (simple) if you imagine, Hukildaspida, that I have ‘misquoted’ you.

Quite specifically, in my post (to which you stupidly (simplemindedly) take exception) I cut and pasted EXACTLY what you wrote about yourself.

Rather than being so stupid (simple) as to expect an apology for someone quoting exactly what you said why do you not instead withdraw your stupid (simple) post?

I notice that you are quick to criticise others and have even in the past cited nonsense in support of positions (foolish positions) that you have taken.

Why not, in this case, simply (stupidly) accept that you boasted of being something horrible, admit you said it (it is anyway referenced for all to see) and advise us that that is not what you meant?

Troll Posted Image

#7 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

View PostMark, on 09 August 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

Troll Posted Image

Silly comments aside Mark lets get to the facts.

What part of my post is in error?

Or, more usefully, what part of Hukildaspida's post (that I quote) is correct?

Or, if you cannot manage either of those, a simple question:

Did Hukildadspida identify him/herself as a nark and did I (note, by cut and pasting) quote him/her verbatim?

#8 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:09 AM

Our post re narking: Hukildaspida is unashamed to be a nark and an honest person whom has contacts in places you could only dream about.

Keentohelp post which is quite different to what we wrote:I notice Hukildaspida (see http://accforum.org/...ws/page__st__80) was boasting that he/she is proud to be a nark and likes to nark to people who the rest of us wouldn't even dream of.

There is a major difference between what we posted and what you, Keentohelp, subseqently "misquoted".

Some people are not so fortunate to have direct line of contact with Senior ranking Police Officers and in other Authorities.

Hukildaspida repeats for Keentohelp this excerpt which for Privacy & Legal reasons, including to avoid prejudice to the maintenance of the law by any public sector agency, including the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment of offences, we will not be disclosing the Senior Police Officer's name, or any others we may have contact with, hence we refer to them by the nickname we do:

We doubt that "Detective Inspector xyz" or "Detective Senior Sergeant uvw", we also know, that are colleagues of "Senior Sergeant Secret Squirrell" would be impressed with your behaviour.

Keentohelp you really must go back,learn to read and not twist matters out of context.

You are known for putting people down on http://www.accforum.org for been illiterate and fail to consider the fact people whom have head injuries or even those who have ongoing issues as a result of years of Abuse often have challenges with their post-accident functioning, others have never received the rehabilition that they should have been afforded, including Computer courses to be as clever as yourself.

Give us all a break and ourselves an apology.

Incidently we would have no hesitation in asking(narking to) http://www.police.govt.nz for assistance in ensuring you receive help for your "issues".

Your behaviour is NOT OK.

You may find some of these links helpful to understand how your psychological abuse is NOT OK and is harming users of this forum.

Whilst we are not in a Domestic Relationship with you, some of your behaviour is similiar to that which Domestic Violence survivors are subjected to.

http://www.2shine.or...n-who-use-abuse

http://www.2shine.org.nz/no-excuses

http://www.nnsvs.org.nz/

http://www.nnsvs.org...s-my-sitiuation

A couple of examples of your unsolicited behaviour to http://www.accforum.org members that you may like to address include:

"Criticising members, calling names or belittling the things members do?"

"Making jokes at members expense or deliberately humiliating them in front of others online"

The Power and Control Wheel can relate to behaviour towards either sex and non close personal relationships.

http://www.nnsvs.org...l_wheel_eng.gif

How hard is it for you, Keentohelp, to apologize?

You have made an unnecessary mountain out of a molehill.

Reread the insults that you have posted about ourselves and you can now apologize to "Mark" as well.

keentohelp

* Advanced Member
* PipPipPip

* Add as Friend
* PM this member

* Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 07:35 PM

And

keentohelp

* Advanced Member
* PipPipPip

* Add as Friend
* PM this member

Posted Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Did Hukildadspida identify him/herself as a nark and did I (note, by cut and pasting) quote him/her verbatim?

Keentohelp you don't even know who Hukildaspida is, or what our background is unless you have obtained that information through unlawful means, so please quit your put-downs of all of those you seem to get pleasure of insulting pyschologically.

#9 User is offline   Mark 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHorowhenua

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

View Postkeentohelp, on 09 August 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

lame Posted Image

#10 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

View Posthukildaspida, on 10 August 2011 - 12:09 AM, said:

Our post re narking: Hukildaspida is unashamed to be a nark and an honest person whom has contacts in places you could only dream about.

Keentohelp post which is quite different to what we wrote:I notice Hukildaspida (see http://accforum.org/...ws/page__st__80) was boasting that he/she is proud to be a nark and likes to nark to people who the rest of us wouldn't even dream of.

There is a major difference between what we posted and what you, Keentohelp, subseqently "misquoted".

Some people are not so fortunate to have direct line of contact with Senior ranking Police Officers and in other Authorities.

Hukildaspida repeats for Keentohelp this excerpt which for Privacy & Legal reasons, including to avoid prejudice to the maintenance of the law by any public sector agency, including the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment of offences, we will not be disclosing the Senior Police Officer's name, or any others we may have contact with, hence we refer to them by the nickname we do:

We doubt that "Detective Inspector xyz" or "Detective Senior Sergeant uvw", we also know, that are colleagues of "Senior Sergeant Secret Squirrell" would be impressed with your behaviour.

Keentohelp you really must go back,learn to read and not twist matters out of context.

You are known for putting people down on http://www.accforum.org for been illiterate and fail to consider the fact people whom have head injuries or even those who have ongoing issues as a result of years of Abuse often have challenges with their post-accident functioning, others have never received the rehabilition that they should have been afforded, including Computer courses to be as clever as yourself.

Give us all a break and ourselves an apology.

Incidently we would have no hesitation in asking(narking to) http://www.police.govt for assistance in ensuring you receive help for your "issues".

Your behaviour is NOT OK.

You may find some of these links helpful to understand how your psychological abuse is NOT OK and is harming users of this forum.

Whilst we are not in a Domestic Relationship with you, some of your behaviour is similiar to that which Domestic Violence survivors are subjected to.

http://www.2shine.or...n-who-use-abuse

http://www.2shine.org.nz/no-excuses

http://www.nnsvs.org.nz/

http://www.nnsvs.org...s-my-sitiuation

A couple of examples of your unsolicited behaviour to http://www.accforum.org members that you may like to address include:

"Criticising members, calling names or belittling the things members do?"

"Making jokes at members expense or deliberately humiliating them in front of others online"

The Power and Control Wheel can relate to behaviour towards either sex and non close personal relationships.

http://www.nnsvs.org...l_wheel_eng.gif

How hard is it for you, Keentohelp, to apologize?

You have made an unnecessary mountain out of a molehill.

Reread the insults that you have posted about ourselves and you can now apologize to "Mark" as well.

keentohelp

* Advanced Member
* PipPipPip

* Add as Friend
* PM this member

Posted Yesterday, 07:35 PM

And

keentohelp

* Advanced Member
* PipPipPip

* Add as Friend
* PM this member

Posted Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Keentohelp you don't even know who Hukildaspida is, or what our background is unless you have obtained that information through unlawful means, so please quit your put-downs of all of those you seem to get pleasure of insulting pyschologically.

All I can suggest Hukildaspida is that if you do not want to be called a nark you do not advertise yourself as a nark.

I would add that it is simply silly (irrational) to first identify yourself as a nark and then get upset because someone takes you at your word and notes that you are a nark.

It is curious that you are seeking an apology for being called what you advise you are.

Shouldn’t you perhaps apologise to yourself instead AND TO ALL OF THOSE YOU HAVE NARKED ON?

PS If you are not a nark then none of the above, or the thread discussing your being a nark, has much to it other than to leave us all wondering why you said you were.

#11 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

I don't mind helping narks either especially when the narking is taking down those that bully and intimidate.

May be you your self KeentoHlep become a nark and stop supporting the ones that intimidate and bully others so the bullies can be better off finicially.

#12 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 10 August 2011 - 12:14 PM, said:

I don't mind helping narks either especially when the narking is taking down those that bully and intimidate.

May be you your self KeentoHlep become a nark and stop supporting the ones that intimidate and bully others so the bullies can be better off finicially.

It is disappointing to see yet another supporter of narks on accforum.

Accforum is clearly a very dangerous place for those uncertain in their ACC relationship.

Unlike a 'nark' and even unlike the bitter, twisted and confused mainstream posters on accforum (I include you in that group Doppelganger) I prefer to state my case openly, rationally and upfront.

I see no reason not to state it as it is and to stand by my statements – always willing, of course, to be persuaded otherwise should the evidence so indicate.

If you supposedly do not like bullying and intimidation Doppelganger you should look at some of the posts you have directed at me - total nonsense but painting with a very dirty brush.

Fortunately my upfront and honest nature each time shows you up as the fool you are.

Note too that each time I suggest you 'stick to your knitting' and address meaningful matters instead of wasting your time hopelessly trying (ineffectually) to take pot shots at me you instead post a further silliness, as above.

I have never understood why Doppleganger and have been forced to conclude you are simply malicious as well as stupid.

I will leave you and your fellow narks and their (apparently many) supporters on accforum to keep on informing to ACC and its PI's but I certainly will not take up your invitation to join you in your lousy behaviour.

Shame on you.

#13 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

and no problem I will nark on you if I can also.

Nothing to nark at you yet but could if I really looked for it.

#14 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Keentohelp, please apologise and remove your thread or we will take this matter to the http://www.police.govt.nz

Your behaviour is unsolicited and abuse and may be viewed by the Authorities as a form of e-crime.

Your assumptions and presumptions are off the mark.

Just like Mr Stephen Bonnar's comments relating to a matter that involves a Private Investigator Hearing matter that we understand may implicate a family member of yours.

Read the excerpt below which was written at the time.

It wouldn't be this that is truthfully troubling you or a family member, would it?

If it is, we don't want to know as the matter is before the Courts and we respect the requirements of the Law.

Huggy

Advanced Member

Group:
Members Posts:
210 Joined:
18-October 05 Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

Hukildaspida i got wrapped over the knuckles on who you were and if you were one of the objectors, obviously bonnard our mate didnt like his details published on the forum.

They asked who you were and which objector were you..............my answer was short sweet and simple i dont know who the person is nor am i aware they are one of the objectors.

http://accforum.org/...age__hl__bonnar

Huggy by the way spoke the truth.

http://www.police.go...me/netsafe.html

E-crime in New Zealand and how you can report it

NetsafeKey LoggersOnline Child Exploitation.
Information for New Zealanders about E-Crime
What is e-crime?
How do I report an e-crime?
How can I protect myself from e-crime?
Who can I contact for information on e-crime or support if I am an e-crime victim?
New Zealand Police, along with other law enforcement agencies, have responsibility for the prevention, detection, investigation, and prosecution of offences against New Zealand law. The prevention role of the Police includes educating the community about activities that constitute offending.

The growing use of information and communication technologies within the New Zealand community means New Zealanders should become aware of electronic crime (e-crime). Since 1998 the New Zealand Police and the Internet Safety Group (ISG) have been working together on the NetSafe programme to educate the community about e-crime.

NetSafe offers resources and assistance to all New Zealanders in respect to information and communication technology safety issues. The website is http://www.netsafe.org.nz. This site has a wealth of information available to the public regarding e-crime.

The ISG also takes general queries from the public. This can be done by calling their toll-free phone line, 0508 NETSAFE or by emailing [email protected]
This brochure is a joint initiative of the ISG and New Zealand Police.

What is electronic crime?
New Zealand Police have adopted a wide definition of e-crime. E-crime covers offences where a computer or other information and communication technology, for example, a mobile phone, is:

•the tool used to commit an offence
•the target of an offence
•used as the storage device in an offence
The actual offence committed may be a traditional offence, such as:
•theft
•fraud
•identity crimes
•harassment
•threatening violence
•possessing, making, or distributing objectionable material, eg child pornography
•criminal breach of copyright
Alternatively, the actual offence committed may be one that is a type of offence specifically related to computers, such as:
•hacking (unauthorised access to a computer system)
•distributing an electronic virus designed to damage or access a computer system (distributing software for the commission of a crime)
•launching a denial of service attack (intentionally or recklessly causing a computer system to deny service to any authorised user)
While it is true that e-crime offences present unique challenges in respect of detection, investigation, and prosecution, e-crime offenders can be tracked down and prosecuted. First though, Police need you to report the offence.

How Do I Report an Electronic Crime?
Reporting an e-crime is just like reporting any other offence.
First, you need to work out if the situation is an emergency:

•Is the offence occurring right now or has it just occurred? AND
•Are people in danger physically? OR
•Is property in immediate danger of being damaged?
For example, if you have received an electronic message conveying an immediate and believable threat such as "I'm coming around now and I'm going to kill you", that would be an emergency.
If it is an emergency, ring 111 and ask for Police.
If it is not an emergency:

•To report criminal matters, contact your local police station
•To report objectionable material or possible gaming offences, contact the Department of Internal Affairs
•To report importation matters, contact the New Zealand Customs Service
•If you are not sure which law enforcement agency to report the offence to or whether the activity is actually an offence against New Zealand law, the ISG can provide guidance
If you are reporting an e-crime, it is important to ensure that electronic evidence is not lost. The relevant law enforcement agency will offer advice in this regard. You may also consult with your system administrator or information security specialist, or visit the NetSafe website for information on preserving electronic evidence.

How can I protect myself and my family from electronic crime?
There is no doubt the electronic environment has created huge opportunities for the advancement of business, society, and individuals; and for the exploitation by criminals. While New Zealand Police will always attempt to detect and apprehend criminals to ensure community safety, enforcement alone won't be enough . . . prevention is becoming increasingly important.
Commissioner of Police Rob Robinson
NetSafe Symposium 2002

•Educate yourself about basic online safety using resources such as http://www.netsafe.org.nz. Apply such practical advice to all electronic encounters, for example text messaging, mobile phone use etc.
•Educate your family members about basic online safety. Children and their parents can get this information through the Police Youth Education Service. Police Education Officers teach Internet and mobile phone safety as part of their Keeping Ourselves Safe and Kia Kaha programmes at school. They can be contacted at http://www.police.go...z/service/yes/.
•Set up basic virus protection, a firewall, and possibly filtering on your personal computer to control what sort of material comes into your home and what access others have to your personal information.
•For businesses, ensure your Internet transactions and your customer/client information is secure.
•If you are an employer, establish a workplace Acceptable Use Policy and inform all staff about the policy by entering into individual use agreements. You should monitor Internet use as stipulated in your policy.
•If you are a school, establish a cybersafe learning environment following the recommendations of the NetSafe Kit for Schools and educate your students and staff about the issues.
•If you are a community organisation that offers Internet access to clients or members of the public, offer cybersafety education and post a link to http://www.netsafe.org.nz on your website.

Netsafe
75 Queen StreetPhone 09 362 0971
PO Box 105-817 Fax 09 362 0972
Auckland: 0508 NETSAFE (0508 638 723)
Email: [email protected]
http://www.netsafe.org.nz

For the contact details of your local police station, visit http://www.police.go.../phonebook.html or refer to the blue section of The Telephone Book.

Other key agencies' contact details:

Department of Internal Affairs
Auckland: (09) 836-8604
Wellington: (04) 495-9383
Christchurch: (03) 353-8310
Other towns: 0800 257-887
http://www.dia.govt.nz

New Zealand Customs Service
0800 4 CUSTOMS
(0800 4 28 786)
http://www.customs.govt.nz

Victim Support
0800 VICTIM
(0800 842846)
http://www.victimsupport.org.nz

This brochure can be found online at:
http://www.police.go...ronic-crime.pdf

HomeAbout usContact UsPrivacyAccessibilityCopyright..

ACC narks - be warned Accforum memebership a danger!!! #1 keentohelp

http://accforum.org/...410#entry115410

Advanced Member

Group:
Members Posts:
260 Joined:
26-February 04 Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

In a previous thread Hukildaspida boasted of how proud he/she was to be a nark on accforum.

On that thread several other members supported ‘narking’ as being a desirable and admirable behavior for accforum members to undertake – presumably narking on other accforum members.

I expressed some real concerns about that only to be subjected to various abusive posts on the grounds that narking was the right action for us to all take.

Now in another thread: http://accforum.org/...362#entry115362 yet another member, Doppelganger, has talked about HIS narking writing, post # 13:

“and no problem I will nark on you if I can also.

Nothing to nark at you yet but could if I really looked for it”.

Happily I consider myself ‘lily-white’ in my ACC relationship and well resourced enough to take on ACC should they in some way bother me while carrying out the sort of investigations they do upon receipt of informers information.

(I would object though to any invasion of my privacy that might entail)

I steadfastly oppose such behaviour and warn anyone who might not welcome such personalised and unpleasant investigations as ACC and their agents are known to undertake to be aware that this website now has two long term and very active members (Hukildaspida and Doppelganger) who have cheerfully posted they are narks – and a good handful of other members who support the practice.

BEWARE.

Accforum is a very unsafe place to be a member of if you have any concerns about your ACC relationship.

Cleary too, despite the accfroum rules, every members privacy is at risk.

By the way Keentohelp the http://www.police.co.nz have known for a long time who Hukildaspida is and we have no shame in being a "nark", as in Police Informant, - not on there payroll we might add.

We are not narc (narcotic) users either.

#15 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on 11 August 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

keentohelp. please apologise and remove your thread or we will take this matter to the http://www.police.govt.nz

Your behaviour is unsolicited and abuse.

ACC narks - be warned Accforum memebership a danger!!! #1 keentohelp

http://accforum.org/...410#entry115410

Advanced Member

Group:
Members Posts:
260 Joined:
26-February 04 Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

In a previous thread Hukildaspida boasted of how proud he/she was to be a nark on accforum.

On that thread several other members supported ‘narking’ as being a desirable and admirable behavior for accforum members to undertake – presumably narking on other accforum members.

I expressed some real concerns about that only to be subjected to various abusive posts on the grounds that narking was the right action for us to all take.

Now in another thread: http://accforum.org/...362#entry115362 yet another member, Doppelganger, has talked about HIS narking writing, post # 13:

“and no problem I will nark on you if I can also.

Nothing to nark at you yet but could if I really looked for it”.

Happily I consider myself ‘lily-white’ in my ACC relationship and well resourced enough to take on ACC should they in some way bother me while carrying out the sort of investigations they do upon receipt of informers information.

(I would object though to any invasion of my privacy that might entail)

I steadfastly oppose such behaviour and warn anyone who might not welcome such personalised and unpleasant investigations as ACC and their agents are known to undertake to be aware that this website now has two long term and very active members (Hukildaspida and Doppelganger) who have cheerfully posted they are narks – and a good handful of other members who support the practice.

BEWARE.

Accforum is a very unsafe place to be a member of if you have any concerns about your ACC relationship.

Cleary too, despite the accfroum rules, every members privacy is at risk.

Hukildaspida, despite you and Doppelganger being narks you cannot ‘invent’ offences that I might have committed.

That is, please do not hesitate to ‘take this matter to the police’ as you put it.

Your earlier posts cite your excellent relationship with the Police Force and good on you for that.

I am sure they will make you welcome with your tales.

#16 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:45 PM

View Postkeentohelp, on 11 August 2011 - 02:19 PM, said:

Hukildaspida, despite you and Doppelganger being narks you cannot ‘invent’ offences that I might have committed.

That is, please do not hesitate to ‘take this matter to the police’ as you put it.

Your earlier posts cite your excellent relationship with the Police Force and good on you for that.

I am sure they will make you welcome with your tales.

No "fabricated' offences about you on our part, just facts, how about you Keentohelp?

Are you guilty or implicated by association, including your association with http://www.accforum.org members and our families and friends?

Yes unashamed to be a Police nark

#17 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

Bumped for "Senior Sergeant Secret Squirrell" & his team of officers at http://www.police.govt.nz , re #3

We are onto it and know you are too.

Very, very serious.

#18 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:40 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on 22 November 2011 - 10:59 PM, said:

Bumped for "Senior Sergeant Secret Squirrell" & his team of officers at http://www.police.govt.nz , re #3

We are onto it and know you are too.

Very, very serious.

http://www.police.govt.nz/service/cib

http://www.ofcanz.go...-does-ofcanz-do

http://www.ofcanz.govt.nz/about/people

http://www.ofcanz.go...ide-information

http://www.gcsb.govt.nz/

#19 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

We would like to know how the opinion of 2 psychobabblests can account for how the majority may feel about "narking".
In fact it surprizes us to know that they have the attitude that they do.
It raises questions just how caring Sara CHATWIN & Dr Douglas ELLIFFE are
and if they would report criminal offences they are witness to or would let it slide...
Some of us were raised to ensure unlawful behavior was reported and are unashamed to "nark" to the Authorities.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=10810385

We don't like narks - but we like cheats less

By Chris Schulz and Russell Blackstock
5:30 AM Sunday Jun 3, 2012

Give the man a knighthood: it turns out that narks like MasterChef's Tony Price are the new Kiwi heroes.

Leading psychologists say two contestants dobbed in on MasterChef for cheating is a victory for old-fashioned fair play over a deeply-ingrained Kiwi disdain for narking, and a nzherald.co.nz poll reveals 75 per cent of viewers thought he did the right thing.

Competitor Tony Price controversially dobbed in fellow finalists Ana Schwarz and Chelsea Winter for swapping ingredients in a Singapore-based challenge this week. Despite this, the two women went through to the next round with Price, and Brenton Thornton was eliminated.

"I feel for him, a lot of people are giving him a hard time," said Thornton.

"I stand by Tony and what he did, he's a good man. I'm sure people in sporting situations, they'd let people know if they felt cheated."

Narking has traditionally gone against the grain for most New Zealanders, said psychologist Sara Chatwin, but in this case it was justified.

Give the man a knighthood: it turns out that narks like MasterChef's Tony Price are the new Kiwi heroes.

Leading psychologists say two contestants dobbed in on MasterChef for cheating is a victory for old-fashioned fair play over a deeply-ingrained Kiwi disdain for narking, and a nzherald.co.nz poll reveals 75 per cent of viewers thought he did the right thing.

Competitor Tony Price controversially dobbed in fellow finalists Ana Schwarz and Chelsea Winter for swapping ingredients in a Singapore-based challenge this week. Despite this, the two women went through to the next round with Price, and Brenton Thornton was eliminated.

"I feel for him, a lot of people are giving him a hard time," said Thornton.

"I stand by Tony and what he did, he's a good man. I'm sure people in sporting situations, they'd let people know if they felt cheated."

Narking has traditionally gone against the grain for most New Zealanders, said psychologist Sara Chatwin, but in this case it was justified.

"Although most Kiwis generally don't like narks, on this occasion a sense of fair play came into place and the dobbing in was justified," Chatwin said.

Dr Douglas Elliffe, head of psychology at the University of Auckland, said anti-narking attitudes often started in the school playground, but he reckoned a recent trait of high-profile whistleblowers speaking out about wrong-doing within the workplace has helped change people's perceptions of a nark.

"The rise of the whistleblower who highlights social injustice is now seen as being a good thing," Elliffe said.

"In general, people don't like telling on each other but in the recent MasterChef situation a fairness angle would have been present. And New Zealanders do not like cheats."

Relations between the remaining three contestants are expected to be strained in the next MasterChef episode, being screened at 7.30pm on TV One on Tuesday.

Thornton said: "I firmly believe that Tony did the right thing. There was no clarification of what we could and couldn't do."

Tension was high between Tony and the girls following the incident. "We were staying pretty much near the top floor [of our hotel]. It was the longest elevator ride up to our rooms. The tension was so thick, it was terrible.

"Chelsea got over it really quickly, she understood why Tony did it. Ana held a grudge for quite a bit, but they're all over it.

"I've just been stuck in the middle of it, trying to keep my head out of the firing line."

This week's elimination had a happy ending for Thornton, who was immediately offered a 12-month apprenticeship with MasterChef judge Simon Gault.

THEN THERE WERE THREE

The three MasterChef finalists are:

* Aucklander Tony Price is as comfortable playing online poker as he is in the kitchen, raking in hundreds of dollars on a good day. The 34-year-old landscaper is also a mean rock guitarist and has a wicked sense of humour.

* Chelsea Winter, 27, is a marketing executive from Auckland who says life growing up on a farm has made her relatively tough. She says her no-nonsense style of cooking is "Kiwi classics with a twist" - simple food made well.

* Waiheke Island mum Ana Schwarz, 40, is a fierce competitor who insists she is a happy, smiley person who comes across as just the opposite on the show.

BEST CHEF ALWAYS WINS

Josh Emett says that the best chef will prevail in the grand final of MasterChef next week.

Emett said that he had found it easy keeping the identity of the winner a secret.

"Keeping the secret has been pretty easy but as soon as people start asking questions I have to watch myself," he said.

Emett said he had already signed up for next season.

"It's been a great series, there's been lots of drama and lots of great food."

Emett believed that, like last year's winner Nadia Lim, the best chef wins the competition.

Emett spoke before preparing a six-course meal for 50 people at the Cape Kidnappers resort in Hawke's Bay with his childhood friend and Felton Road winemaker Blair Walter.

Emett and Walter grew up on farms in less than 10km apart in rural Waikato, and their fathers were both involved in the local Lions.

A chance meeting 10 years ago led to the friendship being rekindled and Walter's Felton Road pinot noirs and chardonnays being stocked in Emett's illustrious overseas restaurants.

Walter does food and wine pairings all over the world, but said it was special working with a celebrity chef and childhood buddy.

The price for last night's meal, $800 per person per night, included accommodation, breakfast, pre-dinner drinks and canapes, chef's dinner with matched wines, and choice of a 50-minute massage or round of golf per person.

Meanwhile, Travel + Leisure Magazine readers have chosen The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs as Number 1 World's Best Awards 2012 - World's Best Service.
By Chris Schulz and Russell Blackstock | Email Chris

#20 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:39 PM

Golly gosh, the wheels are still chugging along on the train.

There's light at the end of the tunnel folks.

It's just taken a very long long time.

#3 & #49318111102

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users