being cut off degenerated

#21 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Go well Mike

its a long road to get the complex illegal stuff in front of a Judge

welcome back to the "fire in your belly and the indignation you fee" l by being treated as subhuman

good things take time, and the step back probably saved your sanity!

all the best...

#22 User is offline   mike54 

• Pip
  • Locationsouthland

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 22 June 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

Go well Mike

its a long road to get the complex illegal stuff in front of a Judge

welcome back to the "fire in your belly and the indignation you fee" l by being treated as subhuman

good things take time, and the step back probably saved your sanity!

all the best...

thank you very much

#23 User is offline   Toolong 

• PipPip
  • LocationWhangarei

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

G'day Mike, I'm new too. My 'accident' (thier word) occured when I was 27. Not long after 'they' said it was degenerative... at 27??? Then, 'they' wanted a letter from my doc saying my back was fine prior to the 'accident'. I'm not one to put up with stupidity or shitheadedness... is that a word? I'm practical, analytical, sensible, etc. In '97 I virtually gave up too, cause I didn't know any better. I know heaps more now... don't take thier shit, do what I did... become a pain in the arse to them, I was ringing them at least once a week to find out what was going on/what happens next etc.
Also, if you haven't already done so, ask for a copy of your file. The stuff I got was simply eye opening. I heard thier records go back 10 years, but i got mine from the start... 12 and a bit years (6 years ago). You don't ask, you don't get.
Good luck, and chin up!

#24 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

bella12 said:

1311097137[/url]' post='114333']
hi there i had an accident nov 99 where i fell down a bank and broke my neck and back in 3 places ,long story short had 3 spinal fusions my life has been hell ever since ,acc sent me to dr welsh in kapiti he reported my injurys are due to degeneration so acc have cut me off sound familiar lets get all the people together outside paliment and have a demonstration!!!
http://accforum.org/...466#entry139466

http://accforum.org/...&attach_id=8034

#25 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

1311097137[/url]' post='114333']<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">hi there i had an accident nov 99 where i fell down a bank and broke my neck and back in 3 places ,long story short had 3 spinal fusions my life has been hell ever since ,acc sent me to dr welsh in kapiti he reported my injurys are due to degeneration so acc have cut me off sound familiar lets get all the people together outside paliment and have a demonstration!!!

I know of someone who recently has been told he needs surgery 'again' about the 4th or 5th time.... after an accident in the 70's. It is deterioration.. He is covered and ACC are paying for surgery costs... hmmmm is this because his original accident claim is under an old act?? It just seems weird that some folk get their treatment/surgery whilst other are dogged with endless Reviews and legal fights for the very same crap 'deterioration' of original injury site. ? Confused.... yeah me to!....

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users