• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Barry Davis Director of the Chief Executives Office

#1 User is offline   Sitting Duck 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:45 PM

Barry Davis, former Corporate Secretary who has been acting Branch Manager in the Whangarei Office for a number of years has been appointed "Director of the Chief Executives Office".

Barry has done an excellent job in Whangarei, covering up the aftermath of "mirror claims scam" which over the years saw millions siphoned off by ACC staff by creating mirror claims then paying the ERC funds into bogus accounts. No doubt this experience will be put to good use in Dr White's office, covering up for those "unpleasant little incidents" from the activities of the Fraud Unit, due to exposed in the coming year.

Those of us on ACCforum wish Barry all the best in his new endeavours.

#2 User is offline   Kramer 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:10 PM

hey you got this in the wrong thread,should be over at my place about nothings????????

#3 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:13 PM

Quote...Samy Davis Jnr.

" OH YEAH...
HERE COMES THE JUDGE,
HERE COMES THE JUDGE,
LET IT ALL HUNG OUT ..." :P
WITH OUT PREJUDICE...

The extent of "theft / fraud by one of top management" ...
some years ago,(1983 to 1995 approx) is way more extensive,
than most will ever know.
This is(has been) a matter of criminal court records...
"Suppressed now... MAYBE ???"... ;)
and was only the tip of "the dung heap'...
"Others escaped detection"...

Been a "cover up over many years" re this, as a lot of,
"Old denied claims" are finally accepted, or ...
"Reinstatement happens after a long battle"... = EXit due to BULL SHIT...
AND SOME OF US HAVE DOCUMENTATION...
that shows there is SOMETHING VERY ODOROUS HERE...
(some clear indications of this, at WHANGAREI is here on the FORUM)

To many files destroyed and to many altered documents...
Mis leading and total B...S.. info... THIS LIST IS LONG...

I became aware of "ACC Whangarei, internal Dodgy Stuff" as I started my battle,
in 1993...

Barry Davis... also set up the older ACC micro film storage warehouse... ;)

#4 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:29 PM

Barry Could Not and I will repeat could not fix up the cock up in this area .

Me thinks he was moved on for that reason.

I for one didn't get my files sorted or fixed as many others have also in this area.

So now we have an ex bank manager who won't answer his phone That is if the numbers are the same .

What a sham

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:43 PM

I find it very interesting that people who have been conned continue to use as a term of endearment in regards to the person who had conned them. "Barry"???

I do not know why anyone could begin to imagine that a multibillion-dollar organisation could not manage their prime duties of rehabilitation let alone manage the funds. If they cannot do these simple yet very importantthings and why would we imagine they can be trusted to investigate themselves?

Was Mr Davies ever meant to find anything or let alone do anything? I for one aren't so stupid to be suckered in so easily. :wacko: :blink: <_< :rolleyes:

#6 User is offline   Spacecadet 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:44 PM

View Postgaffa09, on Jan 23 2008, 03:29 PM, said:

Barry Could Not and I will repeat could not fix up the cock up in this area .
Me thinks he was moved on for that reason.
I for one didn't get my files sorted or fixed as many others have also in this area.
So now we have an ex bank manager who won't answer his phone That is if the numbers are the same .
What a sham

Gaffa
In his term in the Whangarei Branch it wasn't Barry's brief to sort out the problems.
He was there to Delay, Deny and Disentitle.
In this area he did an excellent job, hence his skills are now required in Dr White's office.
In this appointment Dr White has shown she has no intention of "solving" any problems - just pass them on to Barry to sit on until after the election.

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:06 PM

The ACC INFORME program makes reference to a spiderweb analogy concerning stakeholders.
Perhaps they have been weaving a wicked web

#8 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:14 PM

What I would suggest for those who were affected by the Mirror Claims scam in Whangarei is to gather relevant evidence from your files and demand answers, afterall I know that many of you were without entitlements for a number of years, living on the bones of your ar#es because some other mongrel was stealing your entitlements...I also know that when many of you denied receiving the entitlements you were called liars...hence the long battle that many of you have had to endure just to get said entitlements and even now still struggling to get them. What about compensation for the stress, hardship endured and time and effort that many of you have had to put in just to get paid basic entitlements, let's not forget missed medical treatment etc...that was claimed by the thief but never received by the claimants! Mass Claim here if it can be proved that the fraud was detrimental to your well-being...or indeed that issues were a result of ACC coverup...time these mongrels were made to acknowledge what occurred and the harm it and subsequent ACC actions have caused to many from the region!

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:31 PM

The Mirror claims scam has existed and still exists nationwide. Criminal prosecutions regarding these mirror claims and similar scans have occurred in other locations from time to time over the years but I do not think there have been any north of Auckland yet. The real problem seems to be that the ACC have not introduced any protective mechanisms as such would also introduce quality control procedures that would cost far more in terms of qualifying all payments.

The real problem occurs when senior staff identify the problem and cover it up. The most serious aspect is when the administrators of the act no of the problem and do nothing to properly protect the levy payers payments.

#10 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:46 PM

Well we will now see how good this Barry is.

He is now in the perfect position to act responcable or as he had in the past.

Don't blame me if you die trying to defend you and your mates action.

The pen is mighty and the truth will always win.

#11 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:28 PM

Great ,we know where the major thief, of claimants entitlements is ,now that he has left the training ground ,at Whangarei ACC.

No doubt we will be needing to find Barry Davis in the not too distant future and lets hope Wellington prison has a horrible cold cell for him when the time comes.!

#12 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 23 2008, 05:06 PM, said:

The ACC INFORME program makes reference to a spiderweb analogy concerning stakeholders.

Just how many times do you have to be told that the INFORME program has been superseeded?

I see you still offer it as a download when it is water long gone under the bridge.

#13 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 23 2008, 05:06 PM, said:

Just how many times do you have to be told that the INFORME program has been superseeded by the new system they use.

I see you still offer it as a download when it is water long gone under the bridge.

#14 User is offline   Spacecadet 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:23 PM

View PostMedwyn, on Jan 23 2008, 09:14 PM, said:

Just how many times do you have to be told that the INFORME program has been superseeded by the new system they use.

There was once a good thread on the mirror claims rort that was going on in the Whangarei office, but Mr Thomas blogged that thread too with his inane childish crap.
Mr Thomas is the condom on the penis of progress.

#15 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Interesting ... took me some time and lots of letters to ACC Whangarei requesting a Pathways File ... Finally with a little help got a copy from ACC Whangarei ... nearly died of horror reading about an ACC Claim File based on details of a home injury in Whangarei , that never ever happened to me , and a whole heap of details that where total inaccurate lies.

:lol: I had a work accident at Bombay Hills South Auckland on the 7/2/1986.

The little helper wrote to ACC Whangarei and Barry Davies responds , with out checking details , with something about accident in Bombay India and a whole lot of fancy dribble about not entitled to ERC because overseas.

:P End up now with 3 locations Whangarei , Bombay Auckland , Bombay India and a whole lot more dribble ...

Really interesting after recieving the Pathway File and been advised by ACC Whangarei that the details cannot be changed that are recorded on the system ... guess what some details have been changed and some other details added ...

For years ACC created confusion about duplicate claim numbers and add further confusion by makeing claim number duplicate of another another that has ACC status declined ... why have a duplicate claim to a ceclined claim with NO KNOWLEDGE the claim has been declined ...

ACC Whangarei reckon I got paid for 6 years ERC even advise 3rd party ... No I didn't ...

;) Trouble with attempting to manage by sticking plasters on shitty wounds and making the plasters look great is when you give a little squeeze heaps of crap squirts out and the fancy plaster falls off ...

Have a bueat day ...

#16 User is offline   Spacecadet 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:09 PM

I have a little surprise for Barry on Tuesday.
A subpoena to appear in the District Court in Auckland. This should really ruin his day.

#17 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:21 PM

Civil or criminal?

#18 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:44 PM

Wow!!!! great news Spacecadet.Lets hope its the first of many[both supoenas and court appearances]

#19 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:33 AM

Good luck guys

Cheers
Mini

#20 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip