• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

acc overseas

#1 User is offline   blondebimbo 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Hi Everyone, i was wanting to hear from people living overseas that have ACC. What entitlements are you able to receive as an adult.
thanks

#2 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

View Postblondebimbo, on 09 May 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hi Everyone, i was wanting to hear from people living overseas that have ACC. What entitlements are you able to receive as an adult.
thanks

"Blondebimbo", you really must think bona-fide forum members are stupid. Anyone can read on the internet what entitlements ACC claimants can receive if they are living overseas. Go do that and stop trying to make trouble here. http://www.acc.co.nz...i-get/WPC139015 You, in my honest and sincere opinion, are no more living overseas than I am, and, it is also patently obvious that you a "TrollWatch" member who is using one of their many monikers to bait bona-fide forum members into answering your question, with your apparent intention being to then sit back and watch the stalking, harassment, verbal abuse and writing of false and defamatory statements if they do.

#3 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 09 May 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hi again ...I hope you and your girl are doing it gentle where youse are ...

FYI this forum no longer has an admin or trustees overseeing it AFAIK and thus is in the process of being closed down etc Likewise aside from the scores of resignations there have also been no new members have been approved for many months etc Lastly various courtcases are now underway apparently blonde bimbo ...so it may pay to check in with some of the sister websites online within multiple environments etc

Please remember there are a few courtcases in NZLII which may be helpful ...plus the Reciprocal Social Security Agreements may also prove helpful etc I am not up to date with some of this currently but you may find it important to have clear information as there may be some overlap issues which may help for your family eg Kiwi IA from ACC may assist grants of PIP for kiwis in UK still I think perhaps?

#4 User is offline   blondebimbo 

• PipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:21 AM

hello im a bit confused. i have not been on this site for sometime. i couldnt get straight answers out of acc. so i thought i would ask.
i am no way a troll and i am living abroad infact my daughter is having life saving medical treatment. so to be so vulger shocks me. i thought this sight was set up to help from peoples personal experiences.
i am now sorry i did.

#5 User is offline   blondebimbo 

• PipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:48 AM

View PostBattleaxe, on 09 May 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

"Blondebimbo", you really must think bona-fide forum members are stupid. Anyone can read on the internet what entitlements ACC claimants can receive if they are living overseas. Go do that and stop trying to make trouble here. http://www.acc.co.nz...i-get/WPC139015 You, in my honest and sincere opinion, are no more living overseas than I am, and, it is also patently obvious that you a "TrollWatch" member who is using one of their many monikers to bait bona-fide forum members into answering your question, with your apparent intention being to then sit back and watch the stalking, harassment, verbal abuse and writing of false and defamatory statements if they do.

hello reason i didnt answer is it was night time here so i was asleep. you are very angry thats sad this site used to be helpful and friendly. i dont think these members are stupid at all hence i asked quiet a basic question actually. we are abroad having special medical treatment to hopefully save the life of my daughter. i am no way a troll i didnt no that this site had gone so bad. how did it get this way. but i can tell you now i am not and if you had read any of my posts for a few years ago you would see who i am and that i have fault long and hard for my daughter who is my world. and why would you answer the question if you dont live abroad how would you no what you can receive and what you cant. yes we no that acc put things on there site but nobody knows really the truth.
this really sadens me.

#6 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:28 AM

View Postblondebimbo, on 10 May 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

hello reason i didnt answer is it was night time here so i was asleep. you are very angry thats sad this site used to be helpful and friendly. i dont think these members are stupid at all hence i asked quiet a basic question actually. we are abroad having special medical treatment to hopefully save the life of my daughter. i am no way a troll i didnt no that this site had gone so bad. how did it get this way. but i can tell you now i am not and if you had read any of my posts for a few years ago you would see who i am and that i have fault long and hard for my daughter who is my world. and why would you answer the question if you dont live abroad how would you no what you can receive and what you cant. yes we no that acc put things on there site but nobody knows really the truth.
this really sadens me.

Overseas entitlement issues are complex. It is possible to get some entitlements to a certain degree depending on the circumstances of the claim. Then there is Residency status to consider. If a claimant becomes non resident then the situation becomes even more difficult. I will break down what I understand to be the standard practice.

Cover: Available for a short time to cover short term overseas activity. Once the threshold is passed then non resident status applies. Cover ceases.

Treatment: ACC does not pay for treatment overseas.

Weekly Compensation: If person was an overseas earner and non tax resident then no weekly comp. If person is already on weekly comp and wants to move overseas then this can be done but ACC can still demand assessments and vocational rehab making this a not so practical outcome. If the claimant earns overseas while on weekly comp then ACC can abate the weekly comp based on the amount of those over seas earnings.

WPI: IA recipients will likely be able to ask for it but will certainly be required to assessed in NZ. If the IA is low then the airfare there and back in some cases will probably make it worthless. Once again practicality applies.

So in short it is possible in theory to get some entitlements based on circumstances but in practical terms for the most part it is not worth it. One area where it possibly would be is spouses or children receiving weekly comp for a partner / parent death.

Hope that helps.

#7 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

View PostLupine, on 10 May 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Overseas entitlement issues are complex. It is possible to get some entitlements to a certain degree depending on the circumstances of the claim. Then there is Residency status to consider. If a claimant becomes non resident then the situation becomes even more difficult. I will break down what I understand to be the standard practice.

Cover: Available for a short time to cover short term overseas activity. Once the threshold is passed then non resident status applies. Cover ceases.

Weekly Compensation: If person was an overseas earner and non tax resident then no weekly comp. If person is already on weekly comp and wants to move overseas then this can be done but ACC can still demand assessments and vocational rehab making this a not so practical outcome. If the claimant earns overseas while on weekly comp then ACC can abate the weekly comp based on the amount of those over seas earnings.

WPI: IA recipients will likely be able to ask for it but will certainly be required to assessed in NZ. If the IA is low then the airfare there and back in some cases will probably make it worthless. Once again practicality applies.

So in short it is possible in theory to get some entitlements based on circumstances but in practical terms for the most part it is not worth it. One area where it possibly would be is spouses or children receiving weekly comp for a partner / parent death.

Hope that helps.

Good summery Lupine

I would say to maybe assist that:

Weekly compensation ie 80% of your wage will depend on if you were working when you had your injury. If you weren't, then you can forget that income right now.

I/A I think Lupine has given a good account of this, but if you do not have stable and permanent injuries, assessed by an assessor, forget that. BUT you can have I/A overseas if you fit the criteria.

I don't know that other payments and entitlements fit your criteria when out of NZ, But have a good research yourself as has been written by others. I have looked quite deeply into it as was thinking of going where my family is overseas, to live, but changed my mind for the meantime as too much to do here before changing countries. So visits will have to do.

Good Luck with your research

let us know how you go

Mini

#8 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

View Postblondebimbo, on 10 May 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

this really sadens me.

Odd how you spell "quite" as "quiet" ... just like Mini does. Now what are the chances of that happening where a handful of people are posting messages ... slim to none in my honest and genuine opinion.

I gave you helpful information, I trust you read it.

I still do not believe your story and make no apologies for this. I also do not believe that there are active members posting at this forum who are "living overseas that have ACC". Certainly all of those who have responded to your original post, including me, are resident in N.Z.

What makes me even more suspicious about you is why you didn't just call the ACC and ask them what entitlements your daughter can receive as an adult? They are the most logical and qualified people to approach and particularly given that it is glaringly obvious to anyone coming onto this forum that there is little chance of getting the factual and accurate advice on such a complex subject that you are so obviously seeking.

#9 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

View PostLupine, on 10 May 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Hope that helps.

#10 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

View PostMINI, on 10 May 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

Good summery Lupine

I would say to maybe assist that:

Weekly compensation ie 80% of your wage will depend on if you were working when you had your injury. If you weren't, then you can forget that income right now.

I/A I think Lupine has given a good account of this, but if you do not have stable and permanent injuries, assessed by an assessor, forget that. BUT you can have I/A overseas if you fit the criteria.

I don't know that other payments and entitlements fit your criteria when out of NZ, But have a good research yourself as has been written by others. I have looked quite deeply into it as was thinking of going where my family is overseas, to live, but changed my mind for the meantime as too much to do here before changing countries. So visits will have to do.

Good Luck with your research

let us know how you go

Mini

#11 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

View PostBattleaxe, on 10 May 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Odd how you spell "quite" as "quiet" ... just like Mini does. Now what are the chances of that happening where a handful of people are posting messages ... slim to none in my honest and genuine opinion.

I still do not believe your story and make no apologies for this. I also do not believe that there are active members posting at this forum who are "living overseas that have ACC". Certainly all of those who have responded to your original post, including me, are resident in N.Z.

What makes me even more suspicious about you is why you didn't just call the ACC and ask them what entitlements your daughter can receive as an adult? They are the most logical and qualified people to approach and particularly given that it is glaringly obvious to anyone coming onto this forum that there is little chance of getting the factual and accurate advice on such a complex subject that you are so obviously seeking.

The ACC have Repetitively been invited to make postings on this site in order to be helpful. It seems they do not wish to be helpful.. It is my experience and the experience of many others that even when contacting the ACC directly they are not helpful. From the beginning of the ACC legislation there has been the inability to complain yet those complaints have fallen upon deaf ears resulting in the legislators determining the necessity for complaints to be included in the judicial system. More often than not complaints are based on the ACC not being helpful all forthcoming with important information necessary from gaining access to entitlements.

It always saddened me to find that those associated with the ACC find it necessary to offer excuses on behalf of the ACC or even attempt to reconfigure matters in an untruthful matter in order to enhance the ACC's reputation. Obviously telling lies for the purposes of improving the ACC Reputation only makes matters worse

#12 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:32 PM

View Postblondebimbo, on 09 May 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

thanks

The best way of addressing this problem is to obtain a copy of the ACC legislation and carefully read it. It is in reasonably plain language and not difficult to understand. Just read each portion slowly and carefully and be careful also to relate other portions of the legislation in reference to the section you are studying so as to comprehend the interrelationship between one section and another. The ACC is not permitted under any circumstances to have what is frequently called "policy". The ACC are only permitted to administer the act, nothing more nothing less.

Simply ask the ACC the questions for the information you require an ordinary plain English. If you find that the answer deviates away from your question repeat the question and with greater clarity leaving no room for any wriggling or deception. If after three attempts to obtain the information you require without success submit a complaint. Ensure two separate the legislated criteria of the question and the private information as two separate issues. Do not accept the ACC making an invitation to submit an application on the basis that every situation is unique as the legislation is only one thing. Ensure that you have clarity of the criteria of legislation prior to applying the facts of the matter to that legislation. Avoid any emotive speech in your communications.

#13 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

Good advice, assuming of course that this is a bona-fide poster looking for help and not some "show pony" set up by LUPINE and his gang looking to re-establish some sort of credibility which was well disposed of months ago.

Assuming the poster to be real, I too can only reiterate that ACC will try to shaft you rather than help you.

It is their business to short entitle people as much as possible so that the skimming of $33 billion can be further added to.

ACC, in my opinion, is the biggest scam in NZ today.

#14 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

The other advice I will give BLONDE BIMBO is avoid advocates who use these FORUMS to promote their services.

Most of them are oddballs and very dangerous people.

Some are even in bed with ACC.

#15 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

View PostBattleaxe, on 10 May 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, and his forum girlfriend Battleaxe, AKA Lianne Mylie.

This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

This Troll likes to target women and Sensitive Claimants especially though the Troll will attack and abuse anyone who dares to fail to follow his line. He has made comments that could be seen as inciting criminal activity. The Troll likes to think he has some special secret process where he can make ACC accountable but this boasting is the actions of a Fantasist. New members are encouraged to avoid engagement with this Troll.

He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, made the following threats against a man called Douglas Weal, falsely believing me to be that person.

He who pays the piper said:

posting # 230562

... when I suggested the possibility of some very kind friends of mine dropping into see him in CROMWELL to give him some healthy advice.

Even more funny, I'm still waiting for the call from down there.

p.s. And no DOUGLAS, one of my mates trains Alsatian dogs, for the Police, so don't rely on that

Posting # =230434

They will take you to the outskirts of CROMWELL and give you two choices.

Posting # 230425

Get yourself a new name because I have a lot of friends in the CROMWELL area who, like me, hate scum-bags.

Posting # 230362

I can't wait to catch up with you in CROMWELL to see what sort of scum bag life you live.

I'll drop in at the local first to see if they can give me directions.

Posting # 231625

For those who haven't noticed, ever since "Brucey" was flushed out as to who he actually is, he not only went into defense mode against denying that he is DOUGLAS WEAL who ALAN THOMAS tells us is very dangerous, but has chosen not to make my upcoming visit to him in CROMWELL as welcome, suggesting that I will need to come well armed.

PIPER.

He who pays the piper, on 19 January 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:If DOUGLAS WEAL is not the person who has been stalking me on this FORUM [2000 postings on attack] then my meeting with him will not take long, except that I want to hear his version of the ALAN THOMAS "frame-up" before I leave this lovely town of CROMWELL on my way further south.

He who pays the piper, on 21 January 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

The only enemies he has are the fruitcakes that framed ALAN THOMAS.

He handed over the evidence of a death threat from DOUGLAS WEAL [Donald Duck with bullet holes around him] which showed that TOMCAT & ANGRYMAN were working with ACC to bring false charges against ALAN THOMAS as DAVID BUTLER knew the truth.

A "double crosser" who was under the 'gun'.

Discouraged from turning up at court.He who pays the piper, on 04 January 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Just when I thought that at least 80% of contributors to ACC forum sites were fruitcakes, fraudsters and freaks, I kindly received today damning evidence that there is an almost conclusive chance that TOMCATS mate DOUGLAS WEAL is none other than our simpleton BRUCEY [Former: Angryman] who has spent the last 33 years trying to upgrade himself to ACC so that he can grow even fatter and lazier in his latest hiding place down there in CROMWELL.

For those less familiar, this is the bloke that ALAN THOMAS tells us master-minded the bomb plot frame-up against him and gave evidence to that effect as a CROWN WITNESS in the District Court.

Before I close the book on this little saga I would like to give this half-wit calling himself BRUCEY an opportunity to defend himself of this identity connection.

Rather than repeating himself for the last 1500 posts [the work of a total fruitcake] I will be so kind as to give him the chance to defend himself.

Over to you DOUGLAS.

PIPER.

He also had the following comments to make about my daughter who is a rape victim.

" Is your daughter a simpleton like you Brucey?

Brucey do you mind me asking please what does Lupine charge for a duped claim of “toxicity” and one for “promiscuity”?

Good to see simpleton Brucey coming up with something original. To think he bred his own kind. A downgrading of the human race.

I’m guessing Brucey is playing the “mentally ill” card [genetic related] while his daughter [a product of the old man] is playing the “sensitive claim” card. A family of scabbers.

While Brucey of course is on a “family deal”.

I’m sure they are looking after you. 10 years on the scab and growing. As for the “family deal” the apple never falls far from the “tree”.
And dear old simpleton Bruce with a daughter who is apparently as simple as him."

It would appear that Wightman has a history of trolling and causing trouble.
http://www.racecafe....an-here/&page=3

Battleaxe is on record as supporting piper in his attacks on me and has stated the following.

Silence speaks louder than words, Piper. I think that the above posting speaks volumes and that Douglas Weal is indeed "Brucey" previously "Angryman".

Perhaps Alan Thomas can fill in the gaps?

I don't argue against your position that members are free to use a moniker (nom de plume) and that you also respect their right to privacy, however, it is not fair or reasonable to think this with only certain members in this case ""Angryman" / "Brucey". So, while you jumped here to defend "Angryman's" / "Brucey's" right to privacy, you have remained silent on the right to privacy of Piper and myself. Why is this Alan? If the boot fits one foot it must surely fit the other foot?

Alan, you did take sides --- read your posting again please. I also ask that you point me to a posting where you have ever pointed out that Piper and I have a right to privacy too as obviously I missed that.

I did not speculate about who "Brucey" is. Piper did, but that said, I agree with his view that "Angryman" / "Brucey" is Douglas Weal. He was given the fair opportunity to respond but chose not to do so. As I have already commented, silence speaks volumes.

You are very different to other members, Alan, and if the truth be told this fourm has 'gone to hell in a handbasket' because of you and Lupine's cohort of "trolls" turning it into a battleground where innocent bystanders are being caught up in your fight for territory, power and control.

I bet that if you withdrew your membership from this forum then it would be returned to its former glory in a very short space of time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Angryman was my previous moniker, and does not belong to Douglas Weal.

I have never been involved in any way shape or form in any threats or in the bringing of false charges against anyone.

Because I think you are a very dangerous individual Colin Wightman and I believe Douglas Weal could very well be in danger I am telling you that My name is not Douglas Weal.

My name is Bruce, my friends call me Brucey, but you can call me sir.

I have let you rabbit on for long enough, time to show the forum what a complete fool and a danger to society you are.

(1) A person commits an offence if—
(a) the person posts a digital communication with the intention that it cause harm to a victim; and
/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> posting the communication would cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim; and
© posting the communication causes harm to the victim.

(2) In determining whether a post would cause harm, the court may take into account any factors it considers relevant, including—
(a) the extremity of the language used:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> the age and characteristics of the victim:
© whether the digital communication was anonymous:
(d) whether the digital communication was repeated:
(e) the extent of circulation of the digital communication:
(f) whether the digital communication is true or false:
(g) the context in which the digital communication appeared..

(3) A person who commits an offence against this section is liable on conviction to,—
(a) in the case of a natural person, imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> in the case of a body corporate, a fine not exceeding $200,000.
(4) In this section, victim means the individual who is the target of a posted digital communication.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL Colin Wightman.or his mate Rex, AKA Philip Bonner.

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, real name Colin Wightman. This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

This Troll likes to target women and Sensitive Claimants especially though the Troll will attack and abuse anyone who dares to fail to follow his line. He has made comments that could be seen as inciting criminal activity. The Troll likes to think he has some special secret process where he can make ACC accountable but this boasting is the actions of a Fantasist. New members are encouraged to avoid engagement with this Troll.

#16 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 11 May 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

The other advice I will give BLONDE BIMBO is avoid advocates who use these FORUMS to promote their services.

Most of them are oddballs and very dangerous people.

Some are even in bed with ACC.

My further point, for what it is worth BLONDE BIMBO, many of these ADVOCATES associate with criminal elements, if not criminals themselves.

So beware please.

#17 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 09 May 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hi again ...I hope you and your girl are doing it gentle where youse are ...

FYI this forum no longer has an admin or trustees overseeing it AFAIK and thus is in the process of being closed down etc Likewise aside from the scores of resignations there have also been no new members have been approved for many months etc Lastly various courtcases are now underway apparently blonde bimbo ...so it may pay to check in with some of the sister websites online within multiple environments etc

Please remember there are a few courtcases in NZLII which may be helpful ...plus the Reciprocal Social Security Agreements may also prove helpful etc I am not up to date with some of this currently but you may find it important to have clear information as there may be some overlap issues which may help for your family eg Kiwi IA from ACC may assist grants of PIP for kiwis in UK still I think perhaps?

#18 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:20 AM

View Postanonymousey, on 11 May 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

B.U.M.P.

Speaking of mental illnesses ANON, what do you suffer from?

#19 User is offline   He who pays the piper 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

I'm very sorry.

Clearly the answer is obvious.

#20 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:30 AM

View PostHe who pays the piper, on 11 May 2017 - 10:48 AM, said:

My further point, for what it is worth BLONDE BIMBO, many of these ADVOCATES associate with criminal elements, if not criminals themselves.

So beware please.

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, and his forum girlfriend Battleaxe, AKA Lianne Mylie.

This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, made the following threats against a man called Douglas Weal, falsely believing me to be that person.

He who pays the piper said:

posting # 230562

... when I suggested the possibility of some very kind friends of mine dropping into see him in CROMWELL to give him some healthy advice.

Even more funny, I'm still waiting for the call from down there.

p.s. And no DOUGLAS, one of my mates trains Alsatian dogs, for the Police, so don't rely on that

Posting # =230434

They will take you to the outskirts of CROMWELL and give you two choices.

Posting # 230425

Get yourself a new name because I have a lot of friends in the CROMWELL area who, like me, hate scum-bags.

Posting # 230362

I can't wait to catch up with you in CROMWELL to see what sort of scum bag life you live.

I'll drop in at the local first to see if they can give me directions.

Posting # 231625

For those who haven't noticed, ever since "Brucey" was flushed out as to who he actually is, he not only went into defense mode against denying that he is DOUGLAS WEAL who ALAN THOMAS tells us is very dangerous, but has chosen not to make my upcoming visit to him in CROMWELL as welcome, suggesting that I will need to come well armed.

PIPER.

He who pays the piper, on 19 January 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:If DOUGLAS WEAL is not the person who has been stalking me on this FORUM [2000 postings on attack] then my meeting with him will not take long, except that I want to hear his version of the ALAN THOMAS "frame-up" before I leave this lovely town of CROMWELL on my way further south.

He who pays the piper, on 21 January 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

The only enemies he has are the fruitcakes that framed ALAN THOMAS.

He handed over the evidence of a death threat from DOUGLAS WEAL [Donald Duck with bullet holes around him] which showed that TOMCAT & ANGRYMAN were working with ACC to bring false charges against ALAN THOMAS as DAVID BUTLER knew the truth.

A "double crosser" who was under the 'gun'.

Discouraged from turning up at court.He who pays the piper, on 04 January 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Just when I thought that at least 80% of contributors to ACC forum sites were fruitcakes, fraudsters and freaks, I kindly received today damning evidence that there is an almost conclusive chance that TOMCATS mate DOUGLAS WEAL is none other than our simpleton BRUCEY [Former: Angryman] who has spent the last 33 years trying to upgrade himself to ACC so that he can grow even fatter and lazier in his latest hiding place down there in CROMWELL.

For those less familiar, this is the bloke that ALAN THOMAS tells us master-minded the bomb plot frame-up against him and gave evidence to that effect as a CROWN WITNESS in the District Court.

Before I close the book on this little saga I would like to give this half-wit calling himself BRUCEY an opportunity to defend himself of this identity connection.

Rather than repeating himself for the last 1500 posts [the work of a total fruitcake] I will be so kind as to give him the chance to defend himself.

Over to you DOUGLAS.

PIPER.

He also had the following comments to make about my daughter who is a rape victim.

" Is your daughter a simpleton like you Brucey?

Brucey do you mind me asking please what does Lupine charge for a duped claim of “toxicity” and one for “promiscuity”?

Good to see simpleton Brucey coming up with something original. To think he bred his own kind. A downgrading of the human race.

I’m guessing Brucey is playing the “mentally ill” card [genetic related] while his daughter [a product of the old man] is playing the “sensitive claim” card. A family of scabbers.

While Brucey of course is on a “family deal”.

I’m sure they are looking after you. 10 years on the scab and growing. As for the “family deal” the apple never falls far from the “tree”.
And dear old simpleton Bruce with a daughter who is apparently as simple as him."

It would appear that Wightman has a history of trolling and causing trouble. http://www.racecafe....an-here/&page=3

Battleaxe is on record as supporting piper in his attacks on me and has stated the following.

Silence speaks louder than words, Piper. I think that the above posting speaks volumes and that Douglas Weal is indeed "Brucey" previously "Angryman".

Perhaps Alan Thomas can fill in the gaps?

I don't argue against your position that members are free to use a moniker (nom de plume) and that you also respect their right to privacy, however, it is not fair or reasonable to think this with only certain members in this case ""Angryman" / "Brucey". So, while you jumped here to defend "Angryman's" / "Brucey's" right to privacy, you have remained silent on the right to privacy of Piper and myself. Why is this Alan? If the boot fits one foot it must surely fit the other foot?

Alan, you did take sides --- read your posting again please. I also ask that you point me to a posting where you have ever pointed out that Piper and I have a right to privacy too as obviously I missed that.

I did not speculate about who "Brucey" is. Piper did, but that said, I agree with his view that "Angryman" / "Brucey" is Douglas Weal. He was given the fair opportunity to respond but chose not to do so. As I have already commented, silence speaks volumes.

You are very different to other members, Alan, and if the truth be told this fourm has 'gone to hell in a handbasket' because of you and Lupine's cohort of "trolls" turning it into a battleground where innocent bystanders are being caught up in your fight for territory, power and control.

I bet that if you withdrew your membership from this forum then it would be returned to its former glory in a very short space of time.

http://www.100megspo...anna/010115.txt
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Angryman was my previous moniker, and does not belong to Douglas Weal.

I have never been involved in any way shape or form in any threats or in the bringing of false charges against anyone.

Because I think you are a very dangerous individual Colin Wightman and I believe Douglas Weal could very well be in danger I am telling you that My name is not Douglas Weal.

My name is Bruce, my friends call me Brucey, but you can call me sir.

I have let you rabbit on for long enough, time to show the forum what a complete fool and a danger to society you are.

(1) A person commits an offence if—
(a) the person posts a digital communication with the intention that it cause harm to a victim; and
/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> posting the communication would cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim; and
© posting the communication causes harm to the victim.

(2) In determining whether a post would cause harm, the court may take into account any factors it considers relevant, including—
(a) the extremity of the language used:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> the age and characteristics of the victim:
© whether the digital communication was anonymous:
(d) whether the digital communication was repeated:
(e) the extent of circulation of the digital communication:
(f) whether the digital communication is true or false:
(g) the context in which the digital communication appeared..

(3) A person who commits an offence against this section is liable on conviction to,—
(a) in the case of a natural person, imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> in the case of a body corporate, a fine not exceeding $200,000.
(4) In this section, victim means the individual who is the target of a posted digital communication.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL Colin Wightman.or his mate Rex, AKA Philip Bonner.

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, real name Colin Wightman. This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users